Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Thank you all for your updates, it's very interesting and useful to learn from your observations and experiences. I'm very glad to hear that some of you feel much better now! :thup:

Personally, I haven't tried Quinton water yet, but my parents did and here is my update about their experiences. Actually I bought the water for my mother (hypertonic solution in ampules), as she was suffering from pain "in her entire skeleton" as she described it. Her blood tests showed that she had a very low level of vitamin D, so her doctor prescribed her the relevant supplements in order to protect her bones (vitamin D, Omega 3, Q10, folic acid, etc.). When she asked her doctor about Quinton water, the doctor said it was okay to add it to the list of her supplements, so she started drinking it - one ampule per day first thing in the morning. I explained her that if she feels any discomfort with the hypertonic solution, she may want to dilute it with spring water. She has been drinking it "as is" without diluting so far.

My mother hasn't noticed any effects of Quinton water specifically yet, but her recent blood tests showed that her vitamin D level is now back to normal, plus her sugar and cholesterol are back to normal too - for the first time in many years. It's hard to tell if it's the effect of Quinton water or rather all of the supplements combined, but at least we know that her markers are improving. By now she has finished with her first box of ampules (30 items) and is using her second box.

There is also an interesting testimonial from my father. Recently he got some inflammation in his mouth and my mother offered him one ampule of Quinton water. By the evening the inflammation was completely gone.

Eh, so after my experience of being put to sleep by Quinton Isotonic solution taken orally during the day, I finally decided to take it before bed for the past couple of nights.

WOW, did I sleep well!! Like crazy-well! In fact, last night I hibernated for 1000 years.
:zzz:

No effects during the daytime. So, that's an option for people who aren't on the verge of death and who find the isotonic solution sleep-inducing...
:thup:

For me, taking just 10ml of Quinton Isotonic before bed will greatly improve my sleep. The effect is more pronounced with 20ml. It's interesting that its action is almost instantaneous, within a couple of minutes of taking it, any sort of worrying, anxiety, etc. is almost all gone. If I take it during the day, it doesn't put me to sleep, but just relaxes me, and the things that would usually stress me out don't seem as such a big issue. Other than the relaxation effect, I've noticed that I like the taste of it, it just seems so nourishing.

Is it what is usually recommended by some practitioners or manufacturers to create own isotonic solution? Since I'm not sure about this approach. If it's "Basic life energy imprint" and "water with memory" what effect would have mixing it with other water, even if it's the purest spring water? Maybe just taking smaller dosage of the hypertonic solution will have the same effect. I dunno...
Yes, this is what the manufacturer told. I even asked if I can visit them and see their laboratories, and they accepted !! I loved their honesty about iso/hyper. But at the same time surprised because it's not good for their business (they sell both iso and hyper).

About same effect hyper vs iso: I first believed that way, but then, someone (Goyacobol, If I don't mistake - thank you to him- ) quoted somewhere the Cs saying that trace minerals have incredible effects. So now, I tend to think that for some products, what is relevant it's not the concentration but the presence of a mineral and the information it carries. Information probably in relation with which minerals are present (cf Collingwood: everything is distinct but linked).
BTW, hypertonic has got his usefullness too in some cases. I still have lots of things to discover. It's good to experiment, as the CS said. I love the idea of trying homeopathic dosage (thank you Persej !)

How long do you think I should trial it for?

Well, if you make 1:10 dilution, you will have 110ml, which you can drink in 3-4 days, if you like to drink 2-3 shots of isotonic per day. But if you make bigger dilution, like 1:100, you will have a bit over one litter, so that would last a lot more. But if it works, I think you should feel something in a first couple of days.

One a day to start is good. My brother is putting 1/4 to 1/2 tsp in his nebulizer and getting very good results for his COPD. I've been thinking about nebulizing it too since that might be a good way to get it in the system without injections.

That's interesting about your brother. I have COPD also, and I just bought some Quinton water, and a nebulizer. It looks like he does 1.25ml - 2.5ml each time. Can you tell me is he is using iso or hyper-tonic? and how many times a day he does this? and is that still his incident dose?
Based on what I've been reading here, and elsewhere, I was planning to start drinking hypertonic 10ml twice a day, but I hadn't decided how much to put in the nebulizer, so any info on his experience would be helpful. Thanks.

Here is an update about the Quinton therapy I've been following for a bit more than 3 months. So far, I've had 7 weekly sessions focused on the neck, left shoulder, right shoulder, lower back and center back.
. . .
But, all in all, for me the Quinton therapy has been truly miraculous. It's all the more amazing that it happened when I expected it the least.

Now, I understand better why there were tens of thousands of people attending René Quinton's funerals. I also understand why in an health sector controlled by pharmaceutical companies the Quinton therapy has lost its popularity.
good news Pierre. I wanted to ask if you have been drinking isotonic or hypertonic as well as doing the 'needles', if so what are you dosing at? thanks.merci

Eh, so after my experience of being put to sleep by Quinton Isotonic solution taken orally during the day, I finally decided to take it before bed for the past couple of nights.

WOW, did I sleep well!! Like crazy-well! In fact, last night I hibernated for 1000 years.
:zzz:

No effects during the daytime. So, that's an option for people who aren't on the verge of death and who find the isotonic solution sleep-inducing...
:thup:

Works like a charm for me too. I'd been taking loads of magnesium and GABA before bed, and still having uneven sleep. I can't seem to do even small amounts of melatonin anymore, not even 1/4 of 3.5 mg tab. I get that weird groggy headache the next morning. The last week I've taken 30 mls of the hypertonic just before bed and occasionally magnesium if my legs are a little crampy. I'm out in less than twenty minutes for the whole night. Wonderful.

Just now my first iso and hyper 1L bottles arrived and I look forward using them and soon will report. Thank you for all the good information, also about nebulazing and homeopatic dilution.

For Europe: I found a Belgian online pharmacy with decent prices and free shipping for liter bottles: __bepharma.com search: Biocean

I'm using the Quinton therapy to treat tinnitus. Dr. Gaby has given me a set of injections around my ears and I'll be! It really seems to be effective. Treatment isn't over, but it already has results!

I'm using the Quinton therapy to treat tinnitus. Dr. Gaby has given me a set of injections around my ears and I'll be! It really seems to be effective. Treatment isn't over, but it already has results!

That is great!

Dr. Guez says that if tinnitus is due to cervical problems, then the cervical spine needs treatment. But if the problem comes from a history of ear problems, then injecting around the ears is the best option.

I myself had Quinton therapy for a muscular contraction in the lumbar and cervical spine. After an initial worsening of the symptoms, the pain was reduced by about 80% the day afterwards. Medical taping improved even further the pain. This is far better than taking painkillers! :thup:

I've been drinking hypertonic Quinton (Biocean) for 3 weeks (10-20 ml) or so in the morning on an empty stomach and haven't noticed any visible effects so far. But yesterday I got my first percutaneous injection (the stress protocol, 5 injections) and felt an immediate relaxing effect. The nurse who did the treatment said that the solution (2ml pro spot) was absorbed pretty quickly and I felt as well after the treatment that my body was literally craving for it. It's interesting that hours after the treatment I had a salty taste in my mouth and last night I slept through 9 hours (:scared:) and I don't remember when it happened last time.

For me, all the symptoms I described earlier are constantly getting reduced. I hardly ever have any pain in my knees now! The cervicals are doing much better too, and so is my voice/throat. The only thing that really bothers me is muscular, but after exercising in the morning, I feel much better and flexible again. Still working on that.

The stress protocol has been a huge help. It seems to work in synergy with NeurOptimal. NO reduced my anxiety levels by a lot, and the stress protocol helps me sleep better and longer, and let go of wanting to control things that I cannot control. There is also a feeling of "hope" (I guess you could call it that, but it's more like faith in the process, calmness) which lasts for about 3 days after the injections.

Based on what keyhole posted earlier, I'm planning on taking isotonic water orally for two weeks, in the evenings. I don't think I fit the profile for hypertonic water. I've always been "speedy" enough without it.:whistle::-[

Back
Top Bottom