Statistics about growing up

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hello Everyone!
I have got one question. I thinked a lot about that how hard is growing up in right direction and then the idea came up in my mind. Maybe we could create the list of people from forum by their nicks giving the numbers to each nick and in every session C's could tell which people are going in right way since last session and which people are not going well. They could give just simply numbers e.g. In start of session they could give numbers for "arrows up" and after those numbers next part of numbers for "arrow down". It could be done very fast and recorded with camera and later after session it could be just filled in the table. I don't know is this a good idea and maybe C's says that could be interrupt in our free will but who knows :-)

I think this is a tough call. Because one question would be, what does it mean growing up in the right direction? For one person it would mean that and for another it would mean something different, depending on ones lesson. Also it would be very personal and imo there are more important questions to ask. When asking the question of each member the percentage would be just for the moment and in the next day it could be different again, depending on our choices and actions.

Well, I think that process of growing up is not linear and can not fall under the any statistics. As it is "Experiment", it is ongoing multi-dimensional process where new windows open while things moving on. And yes, it could be considered as the violation of the free will of people, too.

My idea is rather refers to C's as an higher-developed beings. The case is to sum up hardships of growing up. As I understand the main goal of all of this is to prepare people for their growing to make one with the sixth density. On this forum there aren't any STS that would like to rise from the C's tips. In other words we are the STO and we want to growing as STO and the sixth density STO beings give us the tips how to do this. So it would be just simply e.g. excel file with our nicks where could be the months columns where were be arrows up or down per each month and then we could just check the arrows and thinking about what we done in that month that could proceed in better growing to STO like "Ok, painting my feets every day on pink color didn't help me very well in my lessons". I understand also that could be cheating as well.

According to the Cs, we are all STS, with a potential to develop more towards STO. They can't and won't tell you whats right and wrong. After all, that simple distinction kicked us out of paradise according to the bible. Life itself is what gives you these thumbs up and down.

Even beyond that, the more developed are more likely to come under sts attack and could very well be struggling in a pit of misery. Besides, the C's are outside of time.

My idea is rather refers to C's as an higher-developed beings. The case is to sum up hardships of growing up. As I understand the main goal of all of this is to prepare people for their growing to make one with the sixth density. On this forum there aren't any STS that would like to rise from the C's tips. In other words we are the STO and we want to growing as STO and the sixth density STO beings give us the tips how to do this.

According to C's, we are all the STS, with possibility to grow toward STO, what i.a. depends on our choices. STS can be also interested in the C's because of the information, which can be utilized in self interest too. One person can says: "I follow the C's suggestions about diet because I want to be young, health, and live long.", for other one it will be "I follow the suggestions about diet because it helps my body and gives me more power to utilize my life for others, I have my work and I would like to share the results with others in order to they may find in it something for themselves. I do not care about I will live 1 month or ten years, die in calm or disease."

So it would be just simply e.g. excel file with our nicks where could be the months columns where were be arrows up or down per each month and then we could just check the arrows and thinking about what we done in that month that could proceed in better growing to STO like "Ok, painting my feets every day on pink color didn't help me very well in my lessons". I understand also that could be cheating as well.

You can always do this. If you search the forum you will find that writing, noting, especially by hand, not by computer is supported here. I often wrote things down to keep motivation by remember about it, about words or sentence, which I would like to follow and being directed by it in my daily life.

Regard to that what you propose this is one of the possibilities and can be quite helpful I think, allows for better seeing the self, however it is something rather to do individually.

According to the Cs, we are all STS, with a potential to develop more towards STO. They can't and won't tell you whats right and wrong. After all, that simple distinction kicked us out of paradise according to the bible. Life itself is what gives you these thumbs up and down.
As mrtn said, we are all STS here. If we were STO we would not be here at all. What the Cs have said is that there are "STO candidates" that are striving towards STO. And, I also agree with mrtn that they would most probably not give an answer to that type of question as that would go against our free will. Also, this type of question seems very STS-ish and wanting to be led by the hand - that's not the Cs style.

Add to that that these sessions are very tiring for Laura (especially), Andromeda and Artemis so they are more concerned with questions that have to do with worldly matters.

fwiw

Sorry, but unnecessary. "Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God."

Lessons are matched to the field you need to master. I feel I have more lessons than rest of you;-), I have a really hard life. I move a lot, change jobs often, meet many people, have debt, my life partner drinks, my parents are difficult... How can you now evaluate how did I do this month? I am trying to do my best but I think is the fear that I haven't shaken off yet that brings me into such a variety of experiences. I'm holding on, I have something that makes me happy and keeps me going and I hope I'll learn something smart out of it:-).
You can just write down I sucked, you don't need C's to tell you that:lol::lol::lol:

Lessons are matched to the field you need to master. I feel I have more lessons than rest of you;-), I have a really hard life. I move a lot, change jobs often, meet many people, have debt, my life partner drinks, my parents are difficult... How can you now evaluate how did I do this month? I am trying to do my best but I think is the fear that I haven't shaken off yet that brings me into such a variety of experiences. I'm holding on, I have something that makes me happy and keeps me going and I hope I'll learn something smart out of it:-).
You can just write down I sucked, you don't need C's to tell you that:lol::lol::lol:

And yet despite all those challenges and burdens you still come here, do EE and I see you in the SOTT radio chat quite regularly too. This doesn't seem like a person who sucks at all Martina. More like someone who keeps pushing on, onwards and upwards. :hug2:
Hang in there girl and :rockon:

So it seems that this isn't a good idea :-) Thank you for replies :D

C's say that they can act through us. You by your engagement can be closer to the 6D Density, by work, sharing and training your mind. While you control your ego, laziness, cheap desires, coming from our STS nature, you make in you a space for you in the future. The light coming out from within us. There are not outside force which will save you or any other source which give you strict and simple algorithm, an divine step-by-step rules which walk you from now to the enlightenment, if you meet something like this it will be probably STS source.

Martina, I don't think of it in this way, my idea is rather something like little help in our live, when some bad forces try to push you away, when the problems comes and you fight with them, and you feel that you are exhausted and everything went wrong you could just look at this and see the arrow is up, that means that it's hard but this is it. Maybe it will not be the best advice or help but In hard moments I say to myself that "hello there hard times, you try to defeat me? So lets fight" and "Maybe it's bad right here, but life without good/love would be empty" :-) I think that you doing very well :-) Refering to others messages, sorry about that this idea could made some bad feelings. I know that every lesson is indyvidually and also I think that C's know that and if they want to do something like those arrows they know what they do and when we done something good but maybe we don't see this, I don't have on mind that could be easy algorithm or something like that, but I see thanks to you that this idea isn't good :-) And sorry for my pure english skills.

Back
Top Bottom