Session 20 October 2018

There is likely something to work on in all of this. I’m pretty sensitive to emotionally charged movies and tv shows, so I don’t watch them. I didn’t know the movie was going to end that way or I wouldn’t have watched it. I guess I should acknowledge that I’m pretty sensitive to all that is happening in the world and that there is only so much material I can view and absorb about the train wreck before it has a negative effect on me even if I'm not on the train. And that I should try to balance things out with neutral or positive things. I’ll be thinking more about this and also about the root of the higher sensitivity to world events and sensitivity in general. Probably has to do with fear of death, possible pain and suffering and fear of the unknown with all of it.

This is very familiar to me, I have to report. The destination of earth is a very pressing concern to me, and the future collision between the radical left and the hard right plays on my mind. I too have a very intense fear of death, which is why the recent C's session got me wondering. 5d, I think it's a godsend but also a little intimidating. I haven't quite figured out the roots of my fears, it's a subject that I for many years ignored, but with my brother having cancer it's really on my mind nowadays.

Life on Earth journey has been and will always get more complicated. With 4D in sight our journey will get more rocky and steep.This forum is amazing and is growing stronger each day. The sharing of KNOWLEDGE is the ultimate goal.
Thanks to Laura, Ark,Joe,Chu and the team for this session.
Thanks Ennio for helping with book .

This is very familiar to me, I have to report. The destination of earth is a very pressing concern to me, and the future collision between the radical left and the hard right plays on my mind. I too have a very intense fear of death, which is why the recent C's session got me wondering. 5d, I think it's a godsend but also a little intimidating. I haven't quite figured out the roots of my fears, it's a subject that I for many years ignored, but with my brother having cancer it's really on my mind nowadays.

I think, though others may disagree, that there's a difference between dying from old age or even illness and dying from a bullet or a beating in the middle of a violent civil war. Besides, in your bone, you know what is coming. And yet, despite your knowledge, you are powerlessness to change this future. You are even powerless to make the people near you grasp the urgency of the situation.

I believe that the fear many of us feel about the future and dying might come from these various factors. At least, I know it does for me. Perhaps, it might be the same for you?

This clash between radical left and hard right is likely to be bloody. Very bloody. When this clash occurs, I hope the "help" will come soon.

Anyway, thank you for the session everybody!

Last edited:
Thanks for another interesting sesión!!

Mike said:
I'm like let's just cut straight to the 'help is on the way part' already. At least then there might be some peace around the world and peace for some people even if 'the help' is going to be catastrophic. I think I'm starting to understand just why the C's in the past have said the earth benefits from periodic cleansing or along that line of thought and I fully agree.

Joe said:
Note also that they said "sit back and watch the show". Even so, it's not easy to watch a train wreck, (it's highly stressful and anxiety producing), but always remember that if you're watching the train wreck, it means you're not on that train...

Or, one may be in the train and, since one is observing, paying attention, one can jump off before it crashes or derails. This kind of thoughts came to my mind regarding what was commented about the earthquakes at Mexico City, it is mentioned that the one of the 85’s had an effect on the second earthquake (September 2017) and that, being part of the current state of affairs… hmmm, that do not sounds good, since this current is getting stronger, and it does not look to change for the better …

In this particular case of Mexico City, today, is starting a poll in which citizens around the country are going to be asked if they want the new Mexico City airport where is actually being constructed (Texoco’s former lake) or in another place being much much smaller Bloomberg - Are you a robot? (there had been several debates in different plataforms or media to talk about whether what is best, from all areas involved, commercial, aeronautic, business, etc, the environmental disaster had not been checked that much, though ) he promised to halt it in his campaign, due to the wrongly and exorbitant cost and weird dimension budget, …( I know, promises are just promises, and every candidate promised whatever to reached more people), …even though, I see the poll as a wash hand form on the newly elected president, he should take the responsibility of what is best, assuming his position of being the elected president, but he wanted to play around with his “democratic polls” , I think it would better to embrace the project of the recovery of the lake of Texcoco focusing first onto mitigate the water crisis that Mexico City suffers and later another airport somewhere else …México, ciudad futura: Proyecto urbano ecológico del lago de Texcoco - Proceso – but anyways …

next week, there is going to be a water contingency –water supply shutdown- Stock up on water to prepare for shutdown, Mexico City residents told (the official version is that, they are going to do maintenance to the Cutzamala water system that brings the water from other states to Mexico City), Mexico City water crisis had been known since I remember, Mexico City's Water Crisis officially, more than 4 million of people for 4-7 days are going to be affected one way or another …

… they announced today that, public elementary schools are going to be closed two days that are not considered as official nation holidays-- the 1st (All Saints Day) and 2nd (All Death people day) of November, the authorities had adviced us (the population) to get prepared (to stock water –around 1(10-19 litres) bucket per person per day at least 4 days, earlier the shut down, especially at the mayoralties that the water supply will be cut off at 100% … other mayoralities and municipalitieses of the state of Mexico that are near Mexico City the water supply will be cut partially (they do not specify how partially may be, though)

… so, it came to my mind the train wreck, I almost finished with the water stock, if I do not use all, the better, but I cannot not have it … many people I had encounter had not prepping, they do not think is going to be that bad, or they are just waiting to do so the same day … I prefer to not be part of the news in which people do not have water and are waiting (in a very comfortable couch) for the pipe --- that government have just 900+ public and private to use at the contingency, the pipes will be used for hospitals, hospices, jails, government offices and such … and, I know people who live at the state of Mexico and, since this past Tuesday the water supply reduced to almost nothing, even though, the official version was that they were going to supply 15% more of water so people be able to stock …but …

Thank you all for the session!

Given what was discussed about the 19S earthquake in Mexico and the one in 1985 I was curious to see what was going on here in Mexico back in 1985, specially around the date of the earthquake.

I found some things that were also related to what happened in the 19S earthquake, mainly how people came together to help each other out because the response from the government was so slow in both cases. Also in 1985 Miguel de la Madrid was the president, he also belonged to the PRI party, the same one of the current president Enrique Peña Nieto. A political party which we all know is corrupt and has done nothing good for the country.

From Wikipedia:

On September 19, 1985, an earthquake of 8.1 on the Richter scale shook Mexico City, with a strong aftershock on the 20th. The material damage was massive, and although official estimates speak of a few thousand deaths (five to ten thousand), public opinion considered that the figure could have exceeded 40,000. The initial reaction of the government was very slow and inadequate, which meant that it was the population that took the lead and organized the rescue of victims and bodies from the rubble. Both President De la Madrid's statements that the country did not require foreign aid to deal with the tragedy, his decision not to allow the army to collaborate with the population in the rescue efforts during the first hours after the earthquake, as well as his refusal to suspend payment of the foreign debt to allocate it to reconstruction work (President De la Madrid allocated approximately 30% of the national budget to pay the foreign debt) earned him severe criticism of this administration.

The next quotes were taken from an article I found interesting on the state of the country back then. Which made me think that right now Mexico is not quite far from this.

In July 1985 the federal legislature was formed for the third time through an election after the political reform of 1977. Since then the complexity of the electoral processes had increased, given the natural growth of the population and the transformations in the social location of voters.

Despite the fact that the political reform had incorporated a wide and numerous range of political parties into the electoral contest, "in any case, the world of representation continued to be a monocolour one. The PRI had a majority in both legislative chambers, but the earthquake and its aftermath impacted that world," he added.

"Mexico was living through a very big paradox, an enormous conflict in higher education, in the countryside, in the world of work and there were even armed movements. In 1976, for example, we had elections in which there was only one candidate, only one speech. It was evident that there was a gap between real and electoral Mexico."

In the same work, the researcher emphasizes that the citizen mobilization that spontaneously emerged in 1985, when Miguel de la Madrid was president, accentuated the crisis of representation that López Portillo had inherited, together with the fact that informal employment grew 20% between 1983 and the year of the earthquake, there was a drastic fall in the productive sector and the acquisitive power of the population decreased.

As @mabar and @Navigator had already mentioned, right now there's a lot of things going on in the country, as well, everywhere else. And with the new president that will take his position in December, we will have to wait and see what happens during his government.

I think, though others may disagree, that there's a difference between dying from old age or even illness and dying from a bullet or a beating in the middle of a violent civil war. Besides, in your bone, you know what is coming. And yet, despite your knowledge, you are powerlessness to change this future. You are even powerless to make the people near you grasp the urgency of the situation.

Yep, I think that pretty much covers it. There's so much suffering on the planet, and knowing that it will only intensify really plays on my mind. Just how bad will it get? We shall soon discover...

I guess I should acknowledge that I’m pretty sensitive to all that is happening in the world and that there is only so much material I can view and absorb about the train wreck before it has a negative effect on me even if I'm not on the train. And that I should try to balance things out with neutral or positive things. I’ll be thinking more about this and also about the root of the higher sensitivity to world events and sensitivity in general. Probably has to do with fear of death, possible pain and suffering and fear of the unknown with all of it.

Same here Mike. It's tough to go through. Most of my co workers know how messed up things are but they feel like as long as they have it decent, it's not a problem.
That doesn't work for me. Things can be good for me, but I still think about the issues. This may be an evolutionary trait that we have here as the book, Learned Optimism, explained that pessimism/realism was much more important to survival in tough times.

I can't but feel like the people suffering could be me, and then by proxy, I suffer. I sometimes feel like I wish I could be like my co workers who can be happy by looking at their good situation which is more optimistic, even if what they have could be taken away.

I wonder, why do we have an issue with the future being bleak and can't "tune it out"? Maybe it's something evolutionary or something there to remind us not to reincarnate when we return???

Same here Mike. It's tough to go through. Most of my co workers know how messed up things are but they feel like as long as they have it decent, it's not a problem.
That doesn't work for me. Things can be good for me, but I still think about the issues. This may be an evolutionary trait that we have here as the book, Learned Optimism, explained that pessimism/realism was much more important to survival in tough times.

I can't but feel like the people suffering could be me, and then by proxy, I suffer. I sometimes feel like I wish I could be like my co workers who can be happy by looking at their good situation which is more optimistic, even if what they have could be taken away.

I wonder, why do we have an issue with the future being bleak and can't "tune it out"? Maybe it's something evolutionary or something there to remind us not to reincarnate when we return???

Very insightful and thought provoking comments, DbZ. I've often wondered myself what it is about those who just can't be happy when there is so much suffering, vs those who are happy as clams and just tune the rest of the world out.

Hi

I hope my message will be usful for Ark about: "A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity". I have been reading your sessions since 2012, when I became interested in hysteria with the Mayan calendar and suspected manipulation of the mass consciousness. This is my first post here. I'm not a theorist, although I tried to become one, but maybe I can help Ark. The main idea is expressed here by my grandfather Paradoxes in the Theory of Relativity | Yakov Terletskii | Springer He suggested the physicality of the solutions of Lorentz transformations with negative and imaginary masses and charges. Then the very assumption of negative masses was fantasy and eccentricity. But now many physicists come to negative energies and masses, as they once believed in tachyons. Grandfather had ideas for explaining dark matter by clusters of negative mass particles with an imaginary charge. Particles of negative mass will push apart and attract positive masses. But imaginary particles and charges will not interact with ours at all.

Very insightful and thought provoking comments, DbZ. I've often wondered myself what it is about those who just can't be happy when there is so much suffering, vs those who are happy as clams and just tune the rest of the world out.

Guess some have the empathy gene in spades while others either don't or actively suppress such. Because really bad images/facts disturb me so much, I try to avoid subjecting myself beyond what I think I can handle. I don't view animal abuse material (don't want those images seared into my brain) and I've had to stop reading material concerning child abuse [sexual/torture/killing] as it was too mind melting. Came across a story recently concerning the ongoing Florida red tide problem that included a pic of a pig horribly constrained in a metal contraption w/ hind legs spread-eagled so as to direct waste to designated area. That image haunts me as I can hardly stand the level of cruelty being inflicted not only on that hog but livestock in general. That the bulk of humanity chooses to be oblivious to the horrors purposely inflicted upon living/feeling creatures plus entire populations of men/women/children/infants, completely boggles my mind. I guess if this sort of thing goes on long enough w/o remedy, people will just ignore it for their own mental self-preservation?

I guess the ultimate lesson of 3DSTS reality is what we're experiencing now - psychotic selfishness that knows no bounds and willingly inflicts unimaginable pain, suffering, and destruction on all living beings, our earth, our atmosphere and anything else that can be messed with. Who would have imagined that physicality could result in such horrific extremes!

[...] on recommending Rev. G. Vale Owen's work about life beyond the veil. I found Volume 5 a long time ago at a bookstore and picked up the RedPillPress copy (Volumes 1 & 2) more recently. Volume 5 was an engrossing description of a more seamless connection between the higher "spheres" as Vale understood it.

Thanks for mentioning Vol. 5. If it is half as compelling as Vols 1 & 2, then it would seem to be worth reading at some point for sure. I have to say that Putin's recent statements to the effect that, 'should there be a nuclear holocaust, Russia's people would go to heaven as martyrs and the aggressors would go to hell' had (in addition to it just being a pretty strong statement even from him) caused in me a little flashback to LBtV, and all the work that's described at some of the levels of 5D. Because, if I remember correctly, there IS a kind of hell 'place' depicted in the book that was pretty intense from the sound of it.

In any case, as we know, Putin is pretty religious and I think this recent statement of his at the very public Valdai conference was him, saying to the world, that he Knows Russia is involved in the spiritual battle of its life. He also seemed to be saying to the West 'we know what you're trying to do and if you manage to pull it off, you will be going to - or at least deserving of - hell. So if you have a shred of humanity or soul in you, then you should fear for your future in the afterlife.'

Back
Top Bottom