Session 20 October 2018

Thank you Cassiopaea, Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis and the Marvelous Team:flowers:

" I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?"(Laura).
Comes to my mind one session where the Cs said that Kantec was destroyed by psychic energy and i wonder if it is not be our Earth the next one...Too much suffering, desolation and impotence.:-(

Thank you for the latest session.
(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Makes a lot of sense and ties in with what Gurdjieff was saying about times of societal chaos coinciding with planetary upheaval. Could also be an expression of as above so below where 'fights' on 4D are manifested as chaos on 3 D which again shows in 2D critters as well as in 1D matter, where it manifest as major earth changes.

I'm like let's just cut straight to the 'help is on the way part' already. At least then there might be some peace around the world and peace for some people even if 'the help' is going to be catastrophic. I think I'm starting to understand just why the C's in the past have said the earth benefits from periodic cleansing or along that line of thought and I fully agree. :umm:

My working hypothesis (based on some evidence) is that people are very resistant to learning and change. So things have to get REALLY obvious and probably painful (in one way or another) for the bubble of subjectivity and illusion to burst.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interesting session. About the earthquakes in Mexico both in 1985 & 2017, a little less than a year after the last one, the presidential elections took place with López Obrador winning in away never before seen in the country, with a turnout just as impressive. It could be said that if someone though of rigging the election not letting the will of the people be heard, it would've had tectonic consequences!

Thank you for the session. I always fail to give my thanks to Laura and the Crew for these. So, again thank you very much! :-)

Thank you for an interesting session Laura and the crew at the Chateaux! It does seem that there is a lot of distraction going on around the world, even in the news about the so called bombs sent to Soros, Killary, Obama et al. I found this part interesting as it reminds me of all the distractions:

(L) What about this murder of this poor guy Khashoggi?

(Joe) Is that what it seems to be?

A: Nothing ever is!

Q: (Joe) Is it what we were hypothesizing? Well, no... Was he killed in the embassy?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Was he killed with the knowledge of Crown Prince MbS?

Q: (Joe) With his knowledge. Why, because this guy was an outspoken critic of the Saudi regime?

A: Arrogance and sure Trump is in his pocket.

Q: (Joe) That's ridiculous. The whole "free world" is threatening fire and brimstone against Saudi Arabia. That's all BS, right?

A: More or less.

Q: (Joe) They can't do anything.

(L) It's a distraction!

Q: (L) It's part of the big freaking farce that they're putting on to keep everyone occupied, distraught, distracted, destabilized, exhausted…

(Joe) Keeping the news cycle hot.

(Pierre) Like when you play with Pikabu (Opale’s nickname).

(L) Yeah, it's like using a laser to make the cat go this way, and then make the cat go that way... This way, and that way. The whole world is being teased with a laser light.

(Joe) It's kind of useful in the sense that the Saudis can kill a guy in their own embassy and chop him up into pieces, and all the Freedom and Democracy people in the West are like, well, slap on the wrist and carry on!

(L) Look at the double standard! No evidence whatsoever of the Russians being involved in something that happens in broad daylight in England, and the whole world sanctions Russia. Then Saudi Arabia does this, he's filmed going into the embassy, they have recordings of the torture session with cutting off his fingers and god knows what, but, "Well, we have to wait for the investigation!" WHAT?!

(Pierre) That's what Russia kept saying: Let's conduct an independent investigation. They never got it.

(L) Some people are seeing it, I think. The masses aren't. They're just like the cat following the laser light. This way, and that way.

(Joe) You'd assume that a lot of people can't avoid the fact that their glorious Western leaders are in bed with a serial killer. One of their strongest allies is a serial killer.

(L) That's coming through loud and clear for some! I guess that will build up a lot of rage and anger, and one day it's gonna pop. Next question?

Of course the rest of the session was full of great information, as usual! Sure am glad I don’t watch TV or read much of mainstream media, I am sure it is driving most who do batshitcrazy!

If you need a break, I would suggest doing some reading, because it can help reorganize those feelings and thoughts, and see a little light at the end of the tunnel. And of course, networking like you did here, if only just to vent and not feel alone. :flowers:

Thanks Chu for your whole response. I really does help to keep in mind all that you wrote. I also think it fits well with Joe's post in the Jordan Peterson thread where he quotes from 'Maps of Meaning' about the unknown and personality - Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War and also the thread on Stalking and Intent - Stalking, Intent and the Energy of Alignment

I think I'll re-read your post with them tomorrow and think about all of them together.

Thank you for the session! I actually relate most to the part about art. I have used it as a sort of escape and dissociative activity where I consume too much of others' art instead of my own creating. I may post about that in more length elsewhere. But if Collingwood is correct, then art and music are just the tools we use to bring out what's already in us, no?

Thanks for the new session!

For anyone looking to get some idea of what 5D existence (in particular) may look like, don't miss this little gem of a book:
The Life Beyond the Veil (Volumes 1 & 2) (Red Pill Classic Reprint)

"For those interested in accounts of life after death, or in the history of Spiritualism, The Life Beyond the Veil is an important text that delivered the most complete and detailed account of conditions in the after-life published.

The first two volumes of the series have been collected in one book including the original introduction by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in which he states, "The narrative is before you and ready to speak for itself. Do not judge it merely by the opening, lofty as that may be, but mark the ever ascending beauty of the narrative, rising steadily until it reaches a level of sustained grandeur."

Owen was forced out of his ministry by Church authorities after scripts from this book were published. He went on a lecture tour in America and in England, eventually settling in a pastorate of a Spiritualist congregation in London."

Great call, Ennio, on recommending Rev. G. Vale Owen's work about life beyond the veil. I found Volume 5 a long time ago at a bookstore and picked up the RedPillPress copy (Volumes 1 & 2) more recently. Volume 5 was an engrossing description of a more seamless connection between the higher "spheres" as Vale understood it.

Back
Top Bottom