Session 20 October 2018

Never too busy for a session read! Thanks again.

It would seem like a good thing to strive for would be going to 5D without regrets in your relationships with other people. All other regrets are kinda meaningless material things.

Strive to be the best you can with regards to your circle of people.

Thanks for the session! Interesting about "5D calling". If a person transitions and has a very strong message to pass what happens if they don't find a channel to do this? There are many cases of messages from beyond coming especially in dreams. I agree with Win52 that one should strive to clean up relationships before going into 5D

Many thanks for another interesting session. :flowers:

If a person transitions and has a very strong message to pass what happens if they don't find a channel to do this? There are many cases of messages from beyond coming especially in dreams. I agree with Win52 that one should strive to clean up relationships before going into 5D

I think 'messages' from those who have passed on can manifest in various ways from vivid dreams to poltergeist activity. Striving to clean up relationships before folk die is very important imo. Yet often we act like we have all the time in the world for making amends and it is easier to put potentially difficult discussions on the back burner. But a good question may be: Who do I have in my life today that I could make an effort to improve my relationship with, as if it was my last hour of life, or theirs?

G. I. Gurdjieff: The Last Hour of Life

Imagine, that you have only a few minutes, maybe an hour left to live; somehow you have discovered exactly when you will die. What would you do with this precious hour of your stay on Earth? Would you be able to complete all your things in this last hour, do you have a conscious idea about how to do it?

Even if we haven't managed to resolve issues with loved ones before they pass on or their spirit remains earth-bound, lighting a candle and dedicating some time to sincerely talking to the deceased person can help in their transition to 5D, and assist in our suffering too.

Thank you for sharing this session.
The sabotage against the Soyuz rocket was almost as expected, but still very sad to say the least.

I liked Ark's question, because in a session from 1998 there was another mention of the Fine Structure Constant, which puzzled me at the time I read it several years ago. Here it is: Session 26 December 1998
Laura said:
Q: (A) Is it related to the fact that we should use higher order differential equations, not second order?

A: Yes. Einstein found that not only is the future open, but also the present and the past. Talk about scary!!

Q: (A) All you have said so far points to an idea by a Swiss guy named Armand Wyler. This Wyler found a way to compute from geometry so-called Fine Structure Constant, which is a number and can be found experimentally. Then, of course, he was invited to Princeton to explain how he did it, and apparently he failed to explain himself, and he ended in an asylum for the mentally deranged. The question is: if I follow his way of thinking, can I succeed in deriving and understanding the nature of this Fine Structure Constant?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Well, if I do it, should I keep it a secret so that I won't end up in an asylum?

A: The problem with Wyler was with the audience, not the speaker.

Q: (A) What does that mean? (L) I guess it means that the people he was talking to couldn't grasp it, not that he couldn't explain it. Did he really lose his mind, or was he sort of 'helped' to go crazy?

A: He suffered a "breakdown."
Via Armand Wyler I found a some details about what happened to Mr. Wyler: https://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/pubs/08againsttide.pdf pae 185)
Is Ethics in Science an Oxymoron?1 by C. Castro Perelman [...]
A particular example of the detrimental psychological effects of the “silence treatment” on a scientist is the story about Armand Wyler's sabbatical leave from the University of Zurich to the Institute for Advanced Study at Princenton University in the early 1970's. He was invited to Princeton by F. Dyson based on his interest on Wyler’s work in bounded complex homogeneous domains and his geometrical derivation of the fine structure constant (1/137) involving the Electro-Magnetic interaction, and whose value is crucial for the emergence of life in our Universe. According to a personal communication with Frank Tony Smith (another blacklistee by the Cornell arXiv.org e-archives) the atmosphere under which Wyler had to live during his sabbatical leave at Princeton was filled with such hostile silence that Wyler felt utterly invisible. [...]
There are more similar stories in the work in which the above paper is published: AGAINST THE TIDE A Critical Review by Scientists of How Physics and Astronomy Get Done by Martín López Corredoira & Carlos Castro Perelman (Eds.)

What seems like the never ending grind of things further downward and the increasing pace of the news cycle, etc has kind of worn me down. It isn't that I don't care, but each new development just seems to add to and confirm the picture of things and where it is headed and frankly I'm tired of it all. I'm glad there is Sott providing all the info it does, but of late I've been almost having to force myself to keep up with everything provided there.

I'm like let's just cut straight to the 'help is on the way part' already. At least then there might be some peace around the world and peace for some people even if 'the help' is going to be catastrophic. I think I'm starting to understand just why the C's in the past have said the earth benefits from periodic cleansing or along that line of thought and I fully agree. :umm:

I can relate, and I don't think I'm the only one. What has helped me is to remember that we don't know the non-linear effects that our actions can have. Yes, the planet needs a "cleansing", but we cannot determine or decide how and when. And perhaps this time is crucial to keep up with reality, and share as much as possible, because we never know who it might help in times of need.

I've been thinking about genes, and the recommended reading in the topic is making what we do have more sense. What if by doing our best, we DO influence each other's "genes" (in the sense of how information gets absorbed, processed and organized, how we change ourselves and others, our antenna, etc.), and if after a "hopeless and stagnant period", comes something that we are now preparing for? Not to "save humanity", but to grow, to share a seed of knowledge for those who may be receptive to it, if not now, then later. Of course, actions have to come from us, and it is difficult when everything seems hopeless. But in nature, everything tends to chaos and disorder, and it only takes a few tiny cells to CHOOSE differently for things to create some order, evolve, etc. So, even if we are a "tiny cell", who knows what can happen?

At times when it feels hopeless, I try to remember that helping even one or two people is worth it, regardless of what the Universe has in store or humanity at large. Even when things are bleak, we CAN still create within, and share with those who are part of the same path. That is a lot, IMO.

If you need a break, I would suggest doing some reading, because it can help reorganize those feelings and thoughts, and see a little light at the end of the tunnel. And of course, networking like you did here, if only just to vent and not feel alone. :flowers:

Thank you for the session!

(L) Why did you put "reflections" in quotes?

A: Maybe something should be reversed?
I was thinking of reading the quoted words in reverse order, which might give '[electricity] reflections something onto [life than larger]' and Ark was also talking about light (hence reflections)
(Pierre) What you describe is light or photons. Where does electricity intervene?

(Ark) Because this light that comes is created by scattering or hitting one electric charge, or antimatter and matter colliding, or...
the C's quotes (including Chloe's)
A: I always joked about you being a "larger than life" personality. Behind the joke was jealousy that I did not have courage or convictions.

A: He is definitely "onto something"!

A: Memories and "reflections" will help.

(L) Why did you put "reflections" in quotes?

A: Maybe something should be reversed?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".
Might be nonsense. It's just what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom