Session 20 October 2018

(Ark) Yeah, I want to ask... I was always interested in what is called the Fine Structure Constant in physics. It's approximately 1/137
Interestingly, thats almost 137.5 - off by half a degree: The Golden Angle: Golden angle - Wikipedia

"In geometry, the golden angle is the smaller of the two angles created by sectioning the circumference of a circle according to the golden ratio; that is, into two arcs such that the ratio of the length of the larger arc to the length of the smaller arc is the same as the ratio of the full circumference to the length of the larger arc.
The golden angle is then the angle subtended by the smaller arc of length b. It measures approximately 137.5077640500378546463487"

It must involve 2 'Arcs'... Heh...

This is quite interesting watch too. Watch what it does when reaching its 144 radiating lines completion and zooms out:

This session was an unexpected treat, thank you!

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

This part is interesting, especially thinking about all the earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, weird weather and so on that are occurring more and more frequently. Just watching the (horror) show that is going on in the world, it sure seems like we're seeing this reaction of the Earth now, with no doubt much more to come.

Thanks to the Team for another batch of info :wizard::flowers:
Thank you for the new session! The discussion of physics and mathematics is a bit beyond me, but I’m happy Ark keeps getting helpful clues to keep searching and discovering.
Same here. Tried to read Ark's papers years ago and just had to give up with my limited understanding of things but I believe his time spent on research will pay off immensely and benefit all of us.

For anyone looking to get some idea of what 5D existence (in particular) may look like, don't miss this little gem of a book:

The Life Beyond the Veil (Volumes 1 & 2) (Red Pill Classic Reprint)

"For those interested in accounts of life after death, or in the history of Spiritualism, The Life Beyond the Veil is an important text that delivered the most complete and detailed account of conditions in the after-life published.

The first two volumes of the series have been collected in one book including the original introduction by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in which he states, "The narrative is before you and ready to speak for itself. Do not judge it merely by the opening, lofty as that may be, but mark the ever ascending beauty of the narrative, rising steadily until it reaches a level of sustained grandeur."

Owen was forced out of his ministry by Church authorities after scripts from this book were published. He went on a lecture tour in America and in England, eventually settling in a pastorate of a Spiritualist congregation in London."

Thank you for the session!

I was thinking of reading the quoted words in reverse order, which might give '[electricity] reflections something onto [life than larger]' and Ark was also talking about light (hence reflections)
the C's quotes (including Chloe's)Might be nonsense. It's just what I saw.

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".

How to connect light and electricity with dark things? The idea that comes to my mind is that it happens with the photoelectric phenomenon in dark objects. From what I remember and from what I can find by searching the web about it, a dark object absorbs the entire wavelength of visible light.

Thank you very much for the session. I am so happy to be part of this. So as i suppose Crimea shooting wasnt that simple....
Hoping for at least 1 session in 2018 )

Thank you for this very interesting, thought-provoking session - for conducting, transcribing and sharing it with us! :flowers:

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

This part is interesting, especially thinking about all the earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, weird weather and so on that are occurring more and more frequently. Just watching the (horror) show that is going on in the world, it sure seems like we're seeing this reaction of the Earth now, with no doubt much more to come.

I also found this bit especially interesting. It makes me think of an incident of very weird weather in my city on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 (in 2011), that very event, after which much of the horror we witness going on in the world today began (or was begun). We have an US consulate general here (one of a couple in Germany besides the main embassy in Berlin). So, on that day there was a memorial service of 9/11 to be held in a big church, with the consul general to attend. As the time approached when the service was to be started, the skies were getting really dark - they looked like almost black. Very seldom (or maybe even never) had I seen such dark skies prior to a looming rainstorm. And around the time the service began, the rainstorm was unleashed over the city and with a vigor I couldn't remember to have experienced before. It was like as if there was nothing than rain and wind outside, with everything wrapped in an undefined color of greyish-white, feeling a bit like being on a ship on a wild, stormy ocean with no land in sight.

For me this incident seemed like a very clear message, regarding the lies around 9/11 and all the ensuing suffering. And that was just back in 2011 - with more lies, warfare, restrictions of freedom (or attempts to do so) and suffering to come. Or with much of the existent ones to become obvious, unveiled (think of Snowden for ex., in 2013).

So it doesn't take me wonder, that all those natural activities increased over the years - with masses of people piling up on emotions; and if not released in mob-like activity or just screaming everything out in a downtown pedestrian area while unsettling other passengers (one unhealthy way), it is probably stored in many who also might dissociate from it (another unhealthy way, I would say). The latter may dissociate by denial - by seeing things going wrong in their society, world etc. but rejecting the faintest idea of that having to do with their leaders. Or they just have no time, energy and possibilities to express/deal with emotions in a healthy way, being in a rat race of either bare survival (like in regions affected by war, hunger, etc.) or living a very heavy "daily grind" with very demanding jobs - or several jobs at once with little money - while having to bring foot on the table for a family, health issues and a lot of other stressors. So they can see no other way than to repress their emotions.

But yet these smolder under the carpet (or "underneath") where they were brushed before (or had to be), maybe one day putting the carpet on fire. Extrapolating this metaphor to the masses in connection with earth gives a clear picture of what continues to be in store, OSIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom