Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

I find the whole yellow vest movement rather insidious. High-vis jackets give me eye-floaters after a while, especially if the evening light catches in a certain way. The reflective florescent high-vis jackets worn are almost always in conjunction with the flashing strobe lights emitted by emergency vehicles nearby, and the C's said the flashing/strobing of emergency-vehicle lights has an hypnotic effect on us, and here in the UK emergency-vehicle lights have gotten ridiculously bright over the last 3 years (including the orange flashing-lights used by break-down recovery vehicles), in fact blinding levels of bright!
I'm under the suspicion the spreading of the 'yellow revolution' using highly-reflective florescent high-vis' jackets are deliberated in tandem with the hypnotic light strobing to confound the affects over us further.

I find the whole yellow vest movement rather insidious. High-vis jackets give me eye-floaters after a while, especially if the evening light catches in a certain way. The reflective florescent high-vis jackets worn are almost always in conjunction with the flashing strobe lights emitted by emergency vehicles nearby, and the C's said the flashing/strobing of emergency-vehicle lights has an hypnotic effect on us, and here in the UK emergency-vehicle lights have gotten ridiculously bright over the last 3 years (including the orange flashing-lights used by break-down recovery vehicles), in fact blinding levels of bright!
I'm under the suspicion the spreading of the 'yellow revolution' using highly-reflective florescent high-vis' jackets are deliberated in tandem with the hypnotic light strobing to confound the affects over us further.

Seriously ? People used what they had under their hand. The yellow jacket is cheap, easy to find, resistant to the rain and permit to stand in the middle of the road without being hurt by cars. There is no strobing lights at each traffic circles where yellow vests are standing all around France. Even in Paris it's not the case. Look at this video for example, do you see the reflection of strobing lights? :

BlackCartouche said:

Then you re missing the point completly.

Yes indeed. Beware of paranoia and pattern recognition run amok: they will get you everytime. :rolleyes:

Integrated foreigners in France who migrated in 50, 60,70's or those born in France are very angry to see these illegal migrations . In a conversation with a 70's moroccan migrant, very sad and ulcerated, she said me "I'm not like them!! We came in the 70's all our family to work, we pay our taxes and bills, we respect french people. New migrants come without any condition and benefit from aids without working! It's sad because we will be put in the same bag as them" .

So, it seems that this pact will increase chaos and confusion: a new generation of migrants coming en masse, not families but solitary men, not working but robing, raping, breaking, not educated but without law nor faith. French people will not discern between a normal ancient migrant and a new one, particularly among muslims. The noble aim of YVs will be lost in diversions. Here is a quote from october's session about another subject (Kasogghi's murder) but it applies here too.

This is the heart of The Problem. The Elite's Social Engineers (EU Politburo) are bringing in people in an uncontrolled way. Do not for a second think that they are not aware of the consequences of this. They know that the consequences will be Chaos and Poverty. But not for the Elite. They profit on Chaos and even more on War. Who is the big looser in that case ? The poor and the regular people, that's who.

I often hear as counter argument to the above that those effects will also effect the Elite. My simple answer is: They don't need the cities, your restaurants, cinemas etc. They have that and more. Where they are you will not be able to even approach the place within a mile.

Aerial-view-from-south_resize384.jpg

IA11-17-Rothschild.jpg

It began on Mr Rothschild's private jet from the World Economic Forum in Davos to Moscow, where they met Mr Deripaska, the aluminium plant manager who became the richest oligarch of them all, and continued on Mr Deripaska's private jet to his chalet in Siberia, where "to beat jet lag" they were whipped with birch leaves before plunging themselves into icy water – a traditional Siberian banya.

Less salacious, but seemingly more sordid, was an earlier dinner at Cantinetta Antinori, a fashionable Tuscan restaurant in Moscow. Mr Deripaska, the Mail had claimed, was dining with executives from the US aluminium giant Alcoa, negotiating a £250m deal to buy two of Mr Deripaska's aluminium plants, at which a stumbling block was an EU import tariff on Russian aluminium. Enter Lord Mandelson, then a lowly Mister, but at the time the EU Trade Commissioner. The deal is done, costing several hundred British jobs, and the tariffs come down.
My Lord
Those Brits who lost their jobs would not even know why or who made money on their misery !!! That is how it work. Far away and unseen.

The Vest are mandatory (in FR,), by all, whom drive a car as means of public safety, (if there a vehicle break's down).
Especially, at night!

Good Law !!! In some countries on country roads or through villages you will not see people on the side of the road until you are nearly next to them. Why? Well obviously because no lighting but the main problem is the wearing of very dark colored clothing.

Damn, those bloody Russians are at it again… I knew it :lol:

Russia behind an inflation of the mobilization of Yellow Vests on social networks?

9 Dec 2018, 13:40

While the extent of the mobilisation of the Yellow Vests is such that it has attracted the attention of the press, a cyber security company sees behind this spontaneous movement... accounts "linked to Russia". France is looking into the matter.

On December 8, the whole world was focused on France - and in particular its capital - where Act 4 of the national Yellow Vests mobilization was taking place. For the fourth Saturday in a row, thousands of French people took to the street. The government's latest count indicates 136,000 demonstrators, 1,723 arrested and 1,220 held in police custody, given the violent incidents that marked the event.

As the images of the clashes between demonstrators and police forces had spread around the world, particularly via social networks, did the yellow vest phenomenon really need an extra boost to increase its notoriety?

This is the question raised by the British newspaper The Times, which in its article published on the morning of 8 December relayed an analysis, published by the cyber security company New Knowledge, which suggests that Russia would be linked to an increase in the treatment of the mobilisation of yellow jackets on social networks.

According to The Times, which cites New Knowledge's analyses, some 200 Twitter accounts "linked to Russia" reportedly broadcast photos and videos of people seriously injured by the police. The British newspaper also points out that these accounts allegedly broadcast images that came from events completely outside the demonstrations that have been taking place in France for several weeks. And, while the concept of Twitter accounts "linked to Russia" remains unclear, New Knowledge understands that they have "sought to amplify the street demonstrations that have shaken France".

The accusation was taken seriously by the French executive: under the supervision of the General Secretariat for Defence and National Security (SGDSN), an agency reporting to the Prime Minister, the French authorities decided to investigate possible foreign interference in the activity of social networks, according to newspaper Le Parisien.

The analysis of New Knowledge was also quickly shared on social networks, notably in France, by essayist Caroline Fourest and the director general of the Foundation for Political Innovation, a liberal think-tank, Dominique Reynié.

Nevertheless, Paris remains cautious about New Knowledge's allegations. "No objective element" makes it possible to establish a technical link between the effervescence on social networks and Russian services," said a source close to the case to Le Parisien, which pointed out that the case had not been taken to court.

The emergence of such anti-Russian accusations, which are at the heart of a sensitive issue for the French authorities, is not unlike the allegations made against Moscow this summer in the Benalla case. EU Disinfo Lab, a pro-EU NGO, attributed the extent of the controversy over the former Elysée adviser on social networks to an influence of the "Russophile" twittosphere. However, this thesis had been strongly denounced by Olivier Berruyer's Les Crises website, which had highlighted the methodological weaknesses of the EU Disinfo Lab survey. The NGO had itself corrected its analysis, publishing new conclusions of its study on 8 August, no longer mentioning any Russian influence.

The YV manifesto (which is quite good - excellent, actually -, and covers many issues, including geopolitics/international affairs) has been translated and published by SOTT:

For the time being, it seems to me rather premature to present any text whatsoever under the name "yellow vest manifest". This suggests that everyone agrees on the points mentioned and I think that we are really a long way from that. This unstructured movement is not in a position to present any proposals whatsoever. This kind of text must be signed or anyone can write anything in the name of the yellow vests. Let us say that it is a text that comes from people who participate in this movement, but even that: what allows us to affirm it?

Obama and Gestapo

I am so fed up seeing that skinny puppet that my blood boils when I hear him talk about "values". How easily people allowed themselves to be manipulated by this charlatan.

The French Gestapo aggressively assaulted a disabled, wheelchair bound protester.
Low, that bearded gendarme has way too much aggression within and the supervising officer is a wimp for not taking control immediately. Move the protester but be civil. This sort of guys will get things out of control real fast.

For the time being, it seems to me rather premature to present any text whatsoever under the name "yellow vest manifest". This suggests that everyone agrees on the points mentioned and I think that we are really a long way from that. This unstructured movement is not in a position to present any proposals whatsoever. This kind of text must be signed or anyone can write anything in the name of the yellow vests. Let us say that it is a text that comes from people who participate in this movement, but even that: what allows us to affirm it?

I also am cautious with this, as I could not find any "origin" of the picture: Who dit it? And why?
And despite the very fact that I agree with many things emanating from them (there is a lot to learn through Asselineau's videos), this looks like a bit too much to the chart of UPR... I mean "Frexit"? "Otan"? That's terms specifically used by UPR and UPRers.

I do not know why one would do that as it is pretty obvious to me that this text allegedly from Yellow vests does not come from them... But that's only my opinion.

Holy Smokes c.a. !!!!!

You have connect a lot of dots for me here. In my wondering reading History I remembered this last name but had no clue that it would stick to this French Chacal called Macron. The name is "Minc". Have a read and smile (if you can),

You can not get REDDER than this. "Blood IS thicker than Water". This is Simply Amazing !!!!!

Alain Minc is born Minkowski... I hope this helps to separate them, unless Hilary Minc and Alain Minc/Minkowski are connected in any other way, but I did not find which one.
Alain Minc - Wikipedia

Edit: Quotes adjustments

Back
Top Bottom