Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Alain Minc is born Minkowski... I hope this helps to separate them, unless Hilary Minc and Alain Minc/Minkowski are connected in any other way, but I did not find which one.
Alain Minc - Wikipedia

My mistake.:-[

connected in any other way
Hilary Minc through collectivization imploded the Polish economy post-WWII (not immediately). Alain Minc became a "godfather" to the genius called Macron who is helping to implode France. Best not mince words when describing these two characters.

Minc has written more than two dozen books and sat on the board of various companies, and he plays a central role in elite Parisian circles. His consulting firm AM Conseil consists of a secretary, a chauffeur and Minc himself. In 2010, the firm has a turnover of over €7.8 million ($10.2 million). Several weeks ago, Minc became the head of the French highway operator SANEF.

For this interview, Minc received SPIEGEL in his grand offices on Avenue George V in Paris's 8th arrondissement. On the walls hang two large portraits of Samuel Beckett by the photographer Richard Avedon. In a corner stands a bust of Joseph Stalin, a gift from his friend, the billionaire François Pinault

In the case of Macron, I'd love to know what special characteristics singled him out for such special treatment.

EU is full of Red but to understand how to interpret this superficial "label" requires quite a bit of reading.

José Manuel Durão Barroso

Barroso's political activity began in his late teens, during the Estado Novo regime in Portugal, before the Carnation Revolution of 25 April 1974. In his university days, he was one of the leaders of the underground Maoist MRPP (Re-Organized Movement of the Proletariat Party, later PCTP/MRPP, Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers/Revolutionary Movement of the Portuguese Proletariat).

If I had this on my CV I'd be radioactive unless I had the right "godfathers".

Translated from French by Microsoft
🔴 Breaking NEWS- #Politique: French President Emmanuel #Macron will speak in a televised statement tomorrow at 8 p.m. (Elysée). " #Urgent #alerteinfo #BREAKING #GiletsJaunes #giletsjaunes

🔴 INFO- #Société: #anarchistes requests via social networks to make a blockage of the company #Alsetex that manufactures the grenades for the forces of the order. " #GiletsJaunes

Then you re missing the point completly.
What point am I missing completely?
Seriously ? People used what they had under their hand. The yellow jacket is cheap, easy to find, resistant to the rain and permit to stand in the middle of the road without being hurt by cars.
Yes, a nicely laid foundation to cast a net far and wide, and the foundations for all regulation law are passed for our protection :halo: For example, all emergency vehicles have flashing blue lights to let other road users know of their approach, and also to warn innocent civilians to a danger zone, the brighter the flashing blue light the better - for our safety, yes? Yet the C's DID say the strobe-flashing blue lights the emergency services now use has a negative hypnotic effect (sorry, I looked but can't find the particular session. I definitely remember reading it)
There is no strobing lights at each traffic circles where yellow vests are standing all around France. Even in Paris it's not the case. Look at this video for example, do you see the reflection of strobing lights? :
Of course not everytime everywhere, but high vis are constantly on the increase irrespective to what is currently going on in France. Interesting it spread to Belgium and... Iraq?!! Softly softly catchee monkey...
Me personally, when I have on occasion worn yellow high-vis, my eyes after a time start developing lightspots in my peripheral vision, "eye-floaters". Maybe I'm very sensitive luminescence - though orange high vis vests don't seem to bother me so much.
There is no question in my mind "luminous yellow florescence" is the most jarring of any color-spectrum, publicly used, in contrast to our environment - including urban environments often bathed in neon lighting, though this too is changing rapidly with LED replacement. This too is important in context. There's been a sudden increase of high levels of brightness-intensity of lights contrasting the night, at least in the West. LED: It really is everywhere: Our mobile phone screens, advertisement-screens at bus-stops shopping-malls and 'billboards', always bigger and bigger HD televisions in homes, the new street-lamps, shop-front lighting, flashing bicycle-lights, even joggers at night are at it... These damn LEDs are everywhere I go and popped up en-mass out of nowhere all in a space of the last 5 years if that. Of course, LEDs are very economical and much better for the environment, much the same way new laws are here to protect us ;-)
Meanwhile, high-vis is more and more becoming commonplace. Its a multi-frontal assault to our visual senses most noticeable at night, of which the contrast is glaring to the extreme. We are becoming accustomized to ever-increasing brightness levels and unnatural color-spectrums - of which a 'colour revolution' in France is a great way to gain more traction for popularity: "au chante!"
I'd go as far as to say persistent use wearing particularly the florescent-yellow high-vis jackets, has at least a negative effect on long-term attentiveness to our field of vision, even without additional 'light strobing'.
Yes indeed. Beware of paranoia and pattern recognition run amok: they will get you everytime. :rolleyes:
Yes, this is very true. I am indeed susceptible. Thanks for the reminder.
The Vest are mandatory (in FR,), by all, whom drive a car as means of public safety, (if there a vehicle break's down).
Especially, at night!
Yes. In fact I first learnt of this watching a Top Gear episode some years ago with Jeremy Clarkson making a point to never take his high-vis off to ensure he's kept safe during one of the road-trips across France.

Session 25, October 1994
Q: (L) Why does this phenomenon involve the use of the blue bubble or light?
A: Hypnotic suggestion trigger.

Session 25, October 1994
Q: (L) Why does this phenomenon involve the use of the blue bubble or light?
A: Hypnotic suggestion trigger.
Thanks Kay Kim. There is also a later session that goes into a bit more detail into the use and effects of the new emergency vehicle lighting we see in use today. I remember the C's stating 'strobing' partly to do with humankind less inclined to 'seeing' UFO's so readily.

The Yellow jacket is mandatory in Spain also. I have one. You can have a fine if you don't have a yellow jacket in your car. It is very useful specially if you walk at dawn on the roads. It should be mandatory for everyone who walks on the roads, in the country, at dawn.

Thanks Kay Kim. There is also a later session that goes into a bit more detail into the use and effects of the new emergency vehicle lighting we see in use today. I remember the C's stating 'strobing' partly to do with humankind less inclined to 'seeing' UFO's so readily.

November 18, 1995

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.
Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! I'd like "Hypnotic Openers" for $200, Alex! Cosmic Jeopardy! (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from auditorily?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example.

Q: (L) What is "ELP?"

A: Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (T) Two separate sources acting in unison?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?

A: Or maybe see them as something else.

Q: (T) That's what Hudson said... on the video.

A: Strobes use minute gold filament.

Q: (L) How can that compare with taking monoatomic gold internally?

A: What composes minute filament, do you suppose? Hint, it ain't from Fort Knox!

Q: (T) Monoatomic gold.

A: Bingo. You see, this has extraordinary properties.

Tweet 1: There have been preventive arrests =>

Protests in France are internal affair, claims of Russia’s involvement are slander – Kremlin
10 Dec, 2018 09:49 Edited time
Moscow considers protests in France to be an internal affair of that country, and claims of Russia’s involvement in the events are slander, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday. Russia sees everything that happens in France as “purely an internal affair” of that country, the spokesman told reporters. “We have not interfered and are not going to interfere in the internal affairs of any countries, including France,” he said. Peskov added that Moscow attaches great importance to developing relations with Paris, and respects France’s sovereignty.

Kremlin slams rumors about Russia’s alleged involvement in France’s Yellow Vests
December 10, 13:04
Peskov also pointed out that Russia respected France’s sovereignty
MOSCOW, December 10. /TASS/. Statements about Russia’s alleged involvement in the French protests are nothing but slander, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

"Any statements about Russia’s alleged involvement are nothing but slander," he said when asked to comment on media reports about alleged foreign involvement in the Yellow Vest protests in France. In particular, The Times said, citing sources, that Russia could be the force behind in the protests.

Peskov stressed that "Russia considers these developments to be France’s domestic affair." "We have never interfered in the domestic affairs of other countries, including France, as we place much importance on the development of bilateral relations and both countries have been working rather hard to that end," the Russian presidential spokesman added.
Peskov also pointed out that Russia respected France’s sovereignty. "We are grateful when France responds in kind," he stressed.

What is Really Happening in France?
Published on Dec 4, 2018

Reporters: What do France's 'Yellow Vest' protesters want?
Published on Dec 7, 2018

"The Economist" want us to believe that if you are in distress or starving you should not Publicly display you feelings as a positive decision for you would mean that the other side was "pushed around by mob" to make the decision. In other words, shut up and wait until you die.

The Economist is a Rothschild rag.

Agnellis, Rothschilds close in on Economist

The two families will raise their stakes, buying out Pearson.
By Alex Spence
8/11/15, 5:14 PM CET Updated 8/11/15, 5:43 PM CET

LONDON — The Agnelli and Rothschild families will share control of The Economist after buying out Pearson’s 50 percent stake in the magazine, according to a person familiar with the sale negotiations.

Damn, those bloody Russians are at it again… I knew it :lol:

Russia behind an inflation of the mobilization of Yellow Vests on social networks?

9 Dec 2018, 13:40

While the extent of the mobilisation of the Yellow Vests is such that it has attracted the attention of the press, a cyber security company sees behind this spontaneous movement... accounts "linked to Russia". France is looking into the matter.

On December 8, the whole world was focused on France - and in particular its capital - where Act 4 of the national Yellow Vests mobilization was taking place. For the fourth Saturday in a row, thousands of French people took to the street. The government's latest count indicates 136,000 demonstrators, 1,723 arrested and 1,220 held in police custody, given the violent incidents that marked the event.

As the images of the clashes between demonstrators and police forces had spread around the world, particularly via social networks, did the yellow vest phenomenon really need an extra boost to increase its notoriety?

This is the question raised by the British newspaper The Times, which in its article published on the morning of 8 December relayed an analysis, published by the cyber security company New Knowledge, which suggests that Russia would be linked to an increase in the treatment of the mobilisation of yellow jackets on social networks.

According to The Times, which cites New Knowledge's analyses, some 200 Twitter accounts "linked to Russia" reportedly broadcast photos and videos of people seriously injured by the police. The British newspaper also points out that these accounts allegedly broadcast images that came from events completely outside the demonstrations that have been taking place in France for several weeks. And, while the concept of Twitter accounts "linked to Russia" remains unclear, New Knowledge understands that they have "sought to amplify the street demonstrations that have shaken France".

The accusation was taken seriously by the French executive: under the supervision of the General Secretariat for Defence and National Security (SGDSN), an agency reporting to the Prime Minister, the French authorities decided to investigate possible foreign interference in the activity of social networks, according to newspaper Le Parisien.

The analysis of New Knowledge was also quickly shared on social networks, notably in France, by essayist Caroline Fourest and the director general of the Foundation for Political Innovation, a liberal think-tank, Dominique Reynié.

Nevertheless, Paris remains cautious about New Knowledge's allegations. "No objective element" makes it possible to establish a technical link between the effervescence on social networks and Russian services," said a source close to the case to Le Parisien, which pointed out that the case had not been taken to court.

The emergence of such anti-Russian accusations, which are at the heart of a sensitive issue for the French authorities, is not unlike the allegations made against Moscow this summer in the Benalla case. EU Disinfo Lab, a pro-EU NGO, attributed the extent of the controversy over the former Elysée adviser on social networks to an influence of the "Russophile" twittosphere. However, this thesis had been strongly denounced by Olivier Berruyer's Les Crises website, which had highlighted the methodological weaknesses of the EU Disinfo Lab survey. The NGO had itself corrected its analysis, publishing new conclusions of its study on 8 August, no longer mentioning any Russian influence.
One suspects that what some of these NATO or EU stooges want from Russia, Iran, China and who else dares to point out that the emperor is naked is a total black out of all the information that is spilling out from their own countries left, right and center.

Like Sunday there was this headline:
‘Leave our nation be’: French FM fires back at Trump’s tweet on Yellow Vest rallies Published time: 9 Dec, 2018 12:43Edited time: 9 Dec, 2018 14:47
The above, the very act of a Russian news site reporting on an issue in a western country, is apparently, among the elite of the "democratic free world", considered Russian interference. and today there was:
News
Russian media covered the Yellow Vest protests; now France is investigating Russian ‘interference’
The elite among the opinion creators apparently think no French people can see what's going on in the society in which they live, in the world they inhabit along with some 8 billion other people, they think their electorate is so dumb that if they think differently about reality than they themselves expect from them, then it can only be because of Russia. Without even being French, I actually think this is an almost inexcusable insult against the French people.

"The Economist" want us to believe that if you are in distress or starving you should not Publicly display you feelings as a positive decision for you would mean that the other side was "pushed around by mob" to make the decision. In other words, shut up and wait until you die.The Economist is a Rothschild rag.
That is correct! As Sun Tzu, stated (author of The Art of War) "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Looks like this macho gendarmes is going to be a Star,

police-toss-man-wheelchair-ground

A comment:
picture-45674.gif

20 minutes ago
The French police look pretty brave taking down a cripple, yet there are Muslim neighborhoods they won't dare to enter out of fear. They have lost their country.

The Gendarmes apparently are not police but para-military controlled by the Interior Minister.

In comparison to civilian police forces, gendarmeries may provide a more disciplined force whose military capabilities (e.g., armored group in France with armored personnel carriers) make them more capable of dealing with armed groups and with all types of violence. On the other hand, the necessity of a more stringent selection process for military service, especially in terms of physical prowess and health, restricts the pool of potential recruits in comparison to those a civilian police force could select from. They also provide a state with flexibility in policing, as the military regulations of a gendarmerie may exempt it from certain gaps in service affecting the civilian police, for example regarding the right to strike.

Looks good on paper !!!

To me it seems from that video of wheelchair man that gendarmes got irritated that the man did not want to move, he was holding a wheel with his hand and from that it pretty much escalated further and it could have been avoided but people in that kind of units(goon squads) are not there because of their brains in the end and they go unpunished in cases of civil unrest when using excessive force, because rulers want to strike fear in populace through force and if you punish too much those who do your bidding they ll turn against you and you ll end up with no one defending you.

And that video of old man sucker punching officer is very low and is a case of provocation, so when they respond with force they immediatly say brutality, not saying there is no cases of police using intentionaly excesive force but there is also sometimes and other side of story which is usually left, and this was a clear case of mob rule.

And when it comes to those Muslim neighboorhoods think it is more about that orders are like that because of fear of civil disobedience and losing votes and popularity because they can be cleared in matter of days if the order came, but then you also risk civil war.

Thats the one! "Monoatomic gold"! Thanks for taking the time to dig that up for me Kay Kim:wizard:
There is so much conjecture surrounding monoatomic gold - especially attempts to refine in its purest form. I read a couple websites promoting it (i won't add links of dubious nature) stating: "some scientists claimed that this white powder gold has a fluorescent-like glow..."
If there is anything to that claim, then yellow-florescent hi-vis could very closely 'mimic' the aesthetic properties of monoatomic gold.
It should be mandatory for everyone who walks on the roads, in the country, at dawn
A slippery slope. No doubt it will be made law some point in the future. A slew of car accidents involving pedestrians walking dark country lanes will justify that enforcement. Some years after that, it will become mandatory for everyone everywhere to wear hi-vis... at ALL TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom