Deja vu

Deja Vues when writing on SotT Forum

By the way, there was a discussion about deja vu on the forums a few months ago, you can find it here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4081

Is it possible do you think that I, the son could be an reincarnation of your own father even before he has passed on ????

I have always had the feeling of seeing myself as him and him of me.

It may be of my own imagination, but so spooky to think about sometimes as I can see/picture every thing I do as him without thinking about it until I have done it ?? very visually.

Have always thought I am meant to do something in life but have never known what this is..Probally a commom thought??

Sorry, but Dad was 78 when he passed on last year due to a stroke and I'm close enough to 50. He was allways very esoterically but tended to jump om any badwagon that was new. He chose to not go on in life as he new it after the stroke. He was also a Mason at one stage as was his Father and Mother in his life but obviously at a lower level as never knew the whole storey but had suspicions. I now have all the remnants of their memberships etc.

He actually introduced me to this site back in the 90's I think but never pursued it for him self and relied on me to fill him in.

I have been following the C's and Laura ever since but never had the time to get heavily involved due to work and life commitments etc.

I have now moved to a great place called Ocean Shores in Australia.. yes connected with Pat Boone, but not the same one as America

Not sure of the ramifications there ?? Can only guess !!

Would appreciate any comments whether good or bad in relation to this matter as we are all here for lessons as I have allways been taught by my Mother who is suffering her own Demons but again has bean very esotericall without understanding as to why.

Regards

Andy

I wonder if deja vu's are localized, maybe even personal, or more widespread for a single event. If we assume that an instance of deja vu is the STS beings shifting reality somehow, and reasonably assume that a lot of people experience it, then that would seem to lead to at least a couple of possible conclusions:

1) STS is shifting our collective reality ALOT!, but only certain people are sensitive to it at certain times. Otherwise if we are all equally sensitive to all occurrences then as previously mentioned in this thread, it would seem we could all keep track of the occurrences and our count and timing of occurrences would match.

2) STS is shifting our "personal", localized reality at certain points to change some stream of events, but the shift might not be "global" in effect.

I just had a deja vu a couple of hours ago and that is what let me to search the forums and arrive at this thread. I have had very few that I can recall, and only 2 that I can recall specifically. In both cases (a few hours ago and 23+ years ago) it was very short, but I strongly felt that something wrong was about to happen if I didn't "break out".

In the older case I felt something bad was about to happen to my GrandFather so I ran 10 meters to him as quick as possibly, feeling that I was "disrupting" something. No explanation for why.

In the case a few hours ago, it felt even more personal but more non-specific. All I was doing was Christmas shopping online and was going through the checkout process. I had gone overboard buying a lot of items (quantity and money) and when the feeling hit I thought I've got to change this so I deleted a lot of the superfluous items and then checked out. Silly huh?

I think of it as remembering the future. Not sure how it happens or why, there again I'm not 100% sure how and why I remember the past! ;)

The instances where I think I should be "careful" seem to raise some sort of awareness for awhile. Could be intuition stepping in recognising something not quite right. It's strange when it happens though.

I recently read a C's session in the new edition of High Strangeness on deja vu. One of their explanations was the alternate reality hypothesis, namely that when we experience deja vu one of the reasons is that whatever action is happening has already happened to us, just in one of the many alternate realities that exist. That, along with the explanation that "they changed something", seem most plausible to me.

That seems plausible. If true, I wonder what use can be made of the fact that ourself in some other reality has already "been there, done that"? That would be helpful it if were some kind of indicator that we could perceive.

I'm not sure it can be useful in any kind of learning or Work capacity. I think it just falls into the realm of spooky and high strangeness, something that gives a glimmer of more than just the reality we see and observe.

Interesting discussion and interesting to think about.

I used to get deja vu quite often while living in Germany in the late 70's. I had a bit before that, but not much since. Hmmm.

I had deja vu earlier today as well. I usually experience a short episode once or twice every month or two, with varying degrees of intensity. Sometimes the event "feels" meaningful, but it's often just completely random and during some mundane conversation.

Pinderton said:
That along with the explanation that "they changed something" seem most plausible to me.

That's interesting. I haven't yet read High Strangeness but hope to in the next month or two. One thing I thought though was if "they changed something" wouldn't we all feel it simulaneously? I had deja vu earlier today as well, nothing too remarkable, just during a mundane task.

I have lot's of thoughts regarding deja vu, and I do think that it may sometimes have something to do with 4D STS altering reality, but I think it might possibly more. Now, I experience it in two ways, the normal way that is just a sort of vague feeling, though sometime with a degree of knowledge of what's going to happen next, the other is that oof a dream is coming true. I used to keep a dream journal for a couple of years and it made me particullarly good at remembering dreams. Whenever a dreams comes true I get the same sensation as deja vu though it is generally more prolonged. Now in both cases I feel a little spooked and comforted at the same time, though perhaps for different reasons.

Somewhere, in the extensive C transcripts they said something along the lines that prophecy is a betrayal of free-will (and what kind of prophecy were they referring too?). I don't know how they said it exactly, but it struck a chord - I'm not sure I totally agree - I have used my dreams to avoid an occasional misstep, though unfortunately not every time. I'm not even sure it has helped in the long run. Let's say you dream of two events - A and B, in that order, yet in life you experience them in reversed order B then A, and actually change the outcome of B and still end up experiencing A - I've done that the other way too where A was experienced first and altered and still end up at B. I sometimes think of life as being like the nodes on a vibrating string because of this; marking points in ones life. Perhaps I should say "wonder" instead of "think". Regardless, it used to drive me mad having dreams like that - now, it still kind of does, just not as bad - like how come I can't change the long term out-come. Actually, there are some things I'm thankful not to have missed but that is neither here nor there.

Anyway, I feel a strange connection with both kinds of deja-vu, but the dream kind leaves me feeling connected to myself, the other leaves me feeling connected to "something" outside of myself - which of course makes me wonder what? I also wonder if it is not possible that on some of those occasions perhaps we are starting to shift for those brief moments into a 4D reality of our own accord.

Fascinating topic! I seem to recall a lot of deja vu experiences from 5 to 10 years of age, and I found them quite intriguing. I remember asking my mother what they were. If my memory serves me correctly, I think she said she had them occasionally but didn't know what to make of them, that maybe I had an overactive imagination.
I still continue to have them but they are few and far between, the last one occurring about 3-6 months ago. I think I was driving somewhere and I saw something unusual-can't remember what-but it was definitely deja vu.
Since my awakening I just chalk it up to 4D a bleed-through, and don't give that particular occurrence a second thought, but I seem to have regained an almost child-like fascination with all types of phenomena. Like the knowledge gained from the Laura and the Cs is being confirmed. I'm like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited amount of money. I can't wait to see what's around the next corner. :wow:
What an awesome world we inhabit! Thanks everyone! :thup:

Just a few ideas about this topic:

1. I don't know why, but i feel that "deja vu" and "synchronicity" have a lot in common - even though I can't really explain it. The C's take on "synchronicity" is the following:

Q: (L) I would like to ask a little bit about synchronicity. I would like to know what is the source of synchronous events. Is it a multiple source or is it something that comes out of the percipient's own mind or... (J) is it random?
A: It involves aspects in every imaginable state of reality merging together in what could best be described, if seen visually, as a massive mosaic in perfect balance. But, that is not adequate to a response for your question, however, hopefully, maybe you can contemplate the visual image presented and help yourself to learn a more complete answer.
Q: (T) Several sessions back when we were discussing "Perpendicular Realities" you were talking about something that happened to me and that I had to look back over my life and analyze my relationships with other people from a certain point up until now and you said that this was a perpendicular reality. What is the definition of a perpendicular reality?
A: The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.

2. The events involved in deja vu may seem unimportant or trivial - but they may not be so. It may be just the case that we do not realize their magnitude, because we miss "the big picture".

3. As for the potentially prophetic nature of deja vu, T.C. Lethbridge comes into my mind, where in his book "The Power of the Pendulum" he writes about "prophetic dreams". The analogy for me is, that you don't understand the prophetic content unitl much later, when something happens, with which you connect and which brings back memories that fit. So maybe there is a similarity with "deja vu" in this respect.

Interesting. The TV show Fringe last week suggested as well that Deja Vu was a recognition of an experience that happened in a parallel/alternative dimension or timeline. That was the first I'd heard of it.

I've experienced deja vu many times in my life, most of them being very subtle and so short in duration that it makes me think that I might have just made it up. However, there have been a few instances which have immediately brought to mind images of dreams that had happened years ago. During one such event that was about a year and half ago it conjured up memories of a dream I had five years previous to that moment! And the dream seemed to eerily match the experience and surroundings of not only that particular moment but lasted almost as long as the duration of the dream memory. It was very strange to think that by remembering my past I was also somehow able to remember my future.

Back
Top Bottom