Deja vu

Charles said:
MaskedAvatar said:
Explanation of any effect of the last two posts is also rationalist and dull. It involved another cognitive defect and 77 minutes away at four mediaeval villages.
Really, I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

But reading through this thread, and coming to your previous post, pfeww, well that one triggered something. Let's call it a memory from long long ago.
Yes indeed, quite weird. Could it be that somebody's 'experimenting' with NLP? I wonder why? Any thoughts?

Perhaps deja vu is a side effect of a de-synced "splicing" method used by 4D STS. If, for the perposes of a merge into a different event, part of the event leading up to the main event have to be duplicated in order to merge with a new event, and then added at the right time to cause a different event to happen seamlessly, then its possible that on difficult occasions, its not added correctly and is not in sync with events. To illustrate it further -

Event leading up to original event = A
Original Event = Y
The above two as one event = AY
Duplicated Y = B
New Event = Z
The above two as one event = BZ

So, the original is AY, you duplicate A, as B, then you merge B with Z, you then "layer" BZ over AY, and can remover Y. Bearing in mind the beginning part of B is exactly the same as A, then A must be removed before B changes, or A "runs out". It may be better to see the present moment of the affected soul unit as something which consumes events like plants do to water, rather than "moving" from one event to another. So the "supply" of A is mixed with B, and then the supply of A is turned off whilst B takes over and then merges into Z, bypassing Y.

If this isn't done properly, lets say A and B are out of sync by a very small amount, it would still be impossible to predict events further than, say, 1ms (useless), but it would still feel as though you had been through it before. Once A is turned off, the deja vu would stop, and B would seamlessly merge into Z. Its possible that this happens often, but that 4D STS isn't always "perfect".

I enjoyed reading your illustration, Russ. And I couldn't help but picture it as timeline sequences in video editing. I pictured a transition being applied between BZ (the new event) and AY (the original event). When editing for film or TV, transitions are generally used sparingly, and are only considered to be successful when the audience does not even notice them. An editor's best work is often what goes unnoticed. I couldn't help but think of this when reading Russ's post. These transitions are probably occurring all the time, but they are so smooth and seamless that we don't even notice. And thus the "editing" of our reality works without any of us being the wiser.

However, when the transition is not applied correctly, or is not "rendered" correctly, the audience notices the glitch. They may not realise that what they saw was in fact a transition problem, they might even blame their TV for bad reception or a scratch on their DVD, just as in reality someone might blame their eyes for playing tricks on them or their mind for thinking they had experienced this before.

Edit: "without none of us being the wiser" changed to "without any of us being the wiser".
It's amazing how even a single grammatical error can give the opposite meaning. :P

Am writing this because of coincidence. I popped upstairs for 5 mins while my son was eating tangerines. I read this thread (for no particular reason) and SOTT news, I laughed at the bizare comments of Congressman Hayes Saying how to Win Iraq By "Spreading The Message of Jesus Christ".

I went downstairs and shared the news with my wife. She immediately had a sense of deja vu! at that instant she remembered that before meeting me she had dreamt she was feeding tangerines to a baby while talking about George Bush.?/?? weird so felt compelled to share.

led to our own discussion of what is dejavu. She was rational optical blip in thinking, I was thinking it was a positive thing, creating rapport between individuals. giving confidence. something only experienced by souled humans to bring them closer together. then read C's comment re dejavu
charles said:
I think that this smells like brain damage, or brain manipulation ...

Session: 970104 wrote: wrote:

Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.

Manipulation and control. How typical to destroy natural processes to get ones own "heaven".
And maybe it gives us the implanted idea (from personal experience even) that there must be more to life, but then in a way that tends to paralyze us.

Oooh but there IS more, of that I am 100% convinced.
if dejavu is 4D STS then perhaps dejavu distracts us and makes us focus on less important issues? or talk to people we would normally avoid?

Today at 12:04 (GMT+1) I had again a 5 to 6-second DejaVu experience. From now on I am going to write down the exact time and situation (thoughts and outside events) every time that leads to the experiences for subsequent analysis. This time I observed the event with all the clues from this topic in my mind. And I could notice how the experience slowly vanished and the "magick" finally was over. No further extraction of information again.

Then I had the idea that DejaVu's could occlur simultanously for a larger group of (colinear?) people. I reread this topic and saw that Ruth had mentioned it before:

Ruth said:
What would happen if a group of more than one person had to be 'vectored' out of their reality in a hurry. Would they all just sit around looking at each other together wondering what the hell just happened? Kind of like a group deja vu. I wonder if that is possibly.
What if a larger group of people would write down the exact time, place and situation of their DejaVu experiences? Could we detect times of frequent/heavy 4D STS program changing and correlate them to world-scale outside events, similar to the Princeton's Global Counscious Project?

Of course, a sufficient number of reliable data would be neccesary to allow for a statistical analysis. Maybe this post is a starting point.

Tigersoap said:
Thanks Al, that's the part I was refering to.

On Deja vu, did anyone had one but with someone that isn't you or an event that did not happen in this reality ?

I'll explain with an example, one day I was more or less dozing then suddenly I am remembering/reliving (?) that I am with a group of person that I know about , outside in a field but at the same time knowing well that it never happened in this lifetime.

The sensation is particularily intense because at the moment it happens it feels totally normal, like you'd remember something that happened to you but at the same time you realize that it never happened in your life and that's what so disturbing.

It's like a deja vu but from another life.
Does it make sense the way I explain it ?
Hi Tiger,

I haven't had any strong Deja Vu experiences lately, but what has been happening is that I'm remembering dreams (old ones) with vivid clarity. Some I even "know" that I forgot about, if that makes any sense at all. This has been happening over the last three months, I'll be doing something benign, mostly when I'm alone, and the whole dream, colors, sounds and such comes back so strongly, it feels like I just woke up from it.

I'm also remembering childhood incidences with more clarity than I had before. Somehow I think this ties in with the desire to contact old acquaintences and friends that some of the members experienced.

I am not sure what it is, so I'm remaining in observation mode for now.

As for the environment, we've had some high winds here in the mountains. I was without power for three days. Lots of time to think and remember.

Peg

I experienced that when I was in Houston. It was not that I remembered anything in particular but I felt that it was like home (or was, or is) that I couuld live there, that it felt peaceful for me. I never felt like that for any other place.

mudrabbit said:
I haven't had any strong Deja Vu experiences lately, but what has been happening is that I'm remembering dreams (old ones) with vivid clarity. Some I even "know" that I forgot about, if that makes any sense at all.
Yeah, I get that a lot with dreams I had forgotten about and then it suddenly comes back.
No idea why it happens.
I don't know if the symbolic meaning still holds true when you remember old dreams that don't seem to connect with your present situtation (unless it's happening to another part of you somewhere else :) )

On Déja vu, well... since the last two weeks it happened a lot to me, several times a day.
It makes me feel like I ought to DO something or understand something but it's like chasing smoke.

Same story about old dreams coming up very vividly. I mostly have Deja Vu in my dreams, when I realize I’ve seen it before… like agent Smith from matrix… :)

In awake state it almost smells like being in a loop of some sort, where we are “reinserted" to re-live certain portion of time slide show.

Dreams of future event often come in a more or less encrypted form. When I was a kid I knew from a series of dreams that my parents had to divorce many years later and that we had to quit our home with mother and of many other personal events. I suppose that such dreams are influenced by a repetetive pattern of events that affect us in different realities. It is like an archetype thing that we experience in different "dimensions" with some commun points that we can "see" in some special phases of conciousness like during the "half-slip-and-half-awake" situation. I remember some clear dreams in which I had visited many times some places. At some occasions I visited some places (in our "reality") where I've never been before (in our "reality") and I have been chocked to find the same place I had dreamed of years before! Sometimes it happens also for some persons as it was already programmed that I had to meet them. Oh yes, a personal advise : things we see in our dreams are not necessary a "sign". I had dreamt of a woman and when I met her I though it was a sign and that she was... you know, the woman I was looking for (and I still...) but it was a big big big mistake, she was a very effective psychopathe who nearly destroyed my life. It was very difficult to stop her harming me (even going to another continent did not effectively work at that time). well.. all I wanted to say is that dreams have not to be always interpreted as coming from higher sources. that's all, thank you for reading :-)

Deja Vues when writing on SotT Forum

I am aware that is a little silly but,

I don’t remember that I have deja vues for longer period, maybe year or something like that, but in a last few days I have them every time when I want to post something on SotT.I am not English speaker so I firstly write what I want to post in text editor program, in this way it is easier for me to do some corrections if needed. Almost every pre-writing in last days I have strong Deja Vue experiences.

Usually I am all the time sleepy and foggy, and that is my big problem. Sometimes I found myself sleeping with my head on the keyboard. So when I wish to think about something I walk, walking helps me a lot. Lately my mind works clearer and my thoughts are sharper and more cohesive, but now I notice that deja vues.

Any thoughts maybe? Similar experiences and how to fights it?

I am not exactly sure if you can "fight" deja vu's. They usually pass once you experience them. It's not like they would attack you (I hope). Anyway, there are many theories on "Deja Vu." One of them is where more deja vu you have, the closer to destiny you'll reach (meaning you're on the right road). Another theory is Time Loop.

I've experienced a great deal of deja vu, but not related to your experiences (SOTT forum, I mean). I get moments that I had awareness of "I've lived this before:" with friends, schools/colleges, events, reading, etc. I usually make mental notes of them, as to asking myself "why is this moment important?"

See more on "deja vu" on this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4081

And, from C's:

Session 970104 said:
Q: (L) So, the universe you are in, is what it is, and you are in it for some reason... (T) You're in it to learn lessons... just to change the universe because you don't want to learn the lessons you've chosen to learn... (L) Or, you have learned them and thereby CAN change the universe... (T) When you learn, you just move on automatically, you don't have to change the universe. The universe will change for you.
A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having changed?
A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.
Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is reality bridging?
A: What does it sound like?
Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is something you put between two things...
A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be obsolete!
Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a "sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes into our reality from another?
A: One possibility..
Q: (T) Didn't we talk about this? That it is a bleed through from other dimensions... that when we think we have been someplace before, it is because in another dimension we have...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) If you are now in a particular universe that has been created and merged by 4th density STS, and there is still the old universe existing, and you feel a connection, or a bridging, because some alternate self is in that alternate universe, living through some experience... or a similar thing?
A: No limits of possibilities.
Q: (L) So it can be any and all of those things, and bridging realities of "past" and "future," as well. Is it possible to change the past within a discrete universe, or does every change imply a new or alternate universe?
A: Discrete does not get it.
Q: (L) Well, within a particular, selected one of the universes, can you go back in time, within that universe, change the past, and have it change everything forward, still within that selected universe, like a domino effect?
A: In such a case, yes.

I have some more ideas on what they mean now. Lets say for example you have your life, and five other lives which are very similar to your life but you're not actually living them. But at some point all of these 6 lives have the same experience, and so they get bridged together at that point (because theres no difference between them). It could be caused by 4D because all of those lives were influenced (either intentionally or not), by 4D to all have that experience.

Thinking about this, its quite strange. Why wasn't the moment before the deja vu shared with any other lives (just different ones?). Maybe every moment is shared with many different lives, but sometimes it overloads so you are sharing it with a much larger amount at the particular moment?

Just a hypothesis :)

How I understand it, 4D STS are for example change one reality which they find easier to change to suit their needs, and then they merge that changed reality with the one in which they see that is a need for that change that they made. Hopingly that the future of that reality will be changed too according to their needs.

Russ said:
I have some more ideas on what they mean now. Let’s say for example you have your life, and five other lives which are very similar to your life but you're not actually living them. But at some point all of these 6 lives have the same experience, and so they get bridged together at that point (because there’s no difference between them). It could be caused by 4D because all of those lives were influenced (either intentionally or not); by 4D to all have that experience.

Thinking about this, it’s quite strange. Why wasn't the moment before the deja vu shared with any other lives (just different ones?). Maybe every moment is shared with many different lives, but sometimes it overloads so you are sharing it with a much larger amount at the particular moment?

Just a hypothesis
Interesting one too. You suggest that it also could be of natural causes, because of lives/realities crossing experiences, or maybe with experience overloading, so we must share it with other ourselves? Maybe deja vues is happened when in a brief moment we become aware of different realities merging or crossings because of experience overload.

I think this is crucial.

Cs said:
A: No limits of possibilities.
But if that is with my deja vues (courtesy of 4D STS) then I can only thank them, because it makes me to think and concentrate harder and I think this will bring some positive results.

Back
Top Bottom