The Healing Benefits of Turpentine/Essential Oils

Don Genaro

Jedi Council Member
I've recently been giving a lot of thought to parasites and their possibly enormous detrimental effects on our health. It was partly inspired by the C's comments from 1997 and the subsequent lengthy discussion which took place in this thread.

(L) Hang on! I see something long is coming, so let me get myself ready ... Alright, carry on!

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book "Plague Time" that I just finished is that many of the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted: by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions. Am I reading too much into it?

A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.

So anyway, I've been studying herbal medicine for a couple of years now and although I kept reading that this herb or that herb was good for removing parasites, I still couldn't seem to find any kind of decent protocol that would be cheap and easy to follow. I understand that bitter herbs are the way to go, particularly Verbena, Centaury and Elecampane. Verbena and Centaury, (also Wormwood or Artemisia absinthum), being bitter herbs make a lot of sense, since they are bitter and tend to cancel out sugar cravings, which are parasites preferred food, as well as the fact that by creating a bitter environment, parasites aren't going to be happy. I understand that many of you were using antibiotics but these aren't always easy to come by for some folks. So I thought I'd share some of the information I came across, in particular the work of Jennifer Daniels, who, last I heard was living in exile in Panama since she stepped on some Big Pharma toes. I haven't tried this particular protocol but I have been using a lot of bitter herbs plus my own intention and recently went through a series of symptoms which I've seen described by numerous people who have tried the Turpentine protocol, namely, severe panic attacks with fear of imminent death. Advocates of the turpentine protocol say that this is normal as your brain is picking up on the panic attacks of the parasites, in the same way they send messages to our brains to give them a nice dose of ice cream or chocolate cake!

I'll also mention, although I haven't studied it too much yet, that I believe similar results might be achievable through the ingestion of food grade essential oils, for example Mediterranean Oregano and Thyme oils. Castor oil and Diatomaceous Earth are probably another couple of things worth exploring.

It's my feeling that the regular consumption of such herbs as Verbena and Centaury, Gentian and St. John's Wort might be of great benefit in "maintenance" but I think that stronger remedies such as Turpentine and Essential Oils might be necessary to nuke the critters first.

Anyway, here's a short interview with Jennifer Daniels and below I'll post a few other links to get the ball rolling :)

Healing With Turpentine by Tony Pantalleresco.
Knocking Out Biofilm From Your Body by Tony Pantalleresco.
Cleanse/Extraction With Salt/Turpentine by Tony Pantalleresco.
Making Your Own Oil of Oregano by Tony Pantalleresco.
Queen of Hungary Formula by Tony Pantalleresco.

Actually, it's probably just worthwhile checking out Tony's Youtube channel. He's a herbalist who has a lot to say about the corruption of the health food industry and offers a lot of information on making your own supplements and saving money. He's quite funny and I think in one of the above videos he knocks back two shots of Turpentine just to show that it didn't kill him :D

I've seen described by numerous people who have tried the Turpentine protocol, namely, severe panic attacks with fear of imminent death. Advocates of the turpentine protocol say that this is normal as your brain is picking up on the panic attacks of the parasites, in the same way they send messages to our brains to give them a nice dose of ice cream or chocolate cake!

I am not a health professional nor consider myself a health guru, but have experience with this because it was the only choice I had.

With regards to your above quote it also could be ( and more likely) in my opinion what is called a herxhiemer reaction. Basically when you start killing off parasites, bugs, microbes ect, when they die, they break down into toxins which affect your body. It takes a while to remove those toxins. Someone who is compromised by a pathogen, when it dies can get quite I'll. There may be an ethereal component to it, but there is most definatly the physical leftovers of said pathogens/parasites.

Herxheimer Reaction – Feeling Worse Before Feeling Better

"A Herxheimer reaction is the side effects of effective treatment or cleansing. It is a normal reaction your body has when toxins from dead pathogens are being dumped into the bloodstream faster than the body can comfortably handle. Common symptoms include:

• Nausea
  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Joint Pain
  • Muscle Pain
  • Cold Sweats
  • Fever
  • Chills
With this in mind, Herxheimer reactions are not necessarily a bad thing. They are a good indication that the body is healing and toxins are being eliminated."

I am speaking from personal experience on this, when I first started fighting my extremely harsh case of Candida. I remember taking a few probiotic pill, an hour later, after barley being able to get dressed, I'm all ready to call a cab/ ambulance and go to emergency. The harshness passed after an hour, where I just felt horrible but not go to the hospital horrible.
Later on down this candida road I started the turpentine protocol, it was a last resort sort of move. In my case with candida, biofilms are more than half the battle, turpentine has good biofilm dissolving properties, just not enough for me. Candyzyme and serrapeptase help me with biofilms. I feel that I would be completely screwed without turpentine in my protocols, but my candida case was very extreme, now it's down to say moderate.

Not sure what your fighting, but in my candida case, if i don't feel ill during the protocols, I am not killing it off. I'm at the point now my body kills it on it's own sometimes, so I never know when I will feel like crap.

I remember Dr Daniel's doing my research. Cool.

I had a dream that about 80% of a dark, black, swirly tornado left my body, the next day I felt different and like I had made progress, and my intuition said "soon" . That was 2 years ago,lol. Things were different after that dream, I was more killing the candida than chipping away its armor so to speak.This is one reason I assume the beggining herx symptoms are more physical, because it can take a while to dislodge the ethereal stuff(I am not knowledgable on how all the ethereal stuff works, just making assumptions based on my own experience)

Ok, so just as important to know is the detox side of things. Your body will quickly run out of its natural antioxidant glutathione. I take cold filtered whey protein for the glutathione, & also take selenium.

Just start with a really small amount, the good thing about turpentine, I have read is the pathogens don't build an immunity to it, so no reason to hit it hard out of the gate.

Not sure what your health issues are, but check out the candida thread, and hmmm, I think it's called the inflammation thread or something.

Healing With Turpentine by Tony Pantalleresco.
Knocking Out Biofilm From Your Body by Tony Pantalleresco.
Cleanse/Extraction With Salt/Turpentine by Tony Pantalleresco.
Making Your Own Oil of Oregano by Tony Pantalleresco.
Queen of Hungary Formula by Tony Pantalleresco.

Actually, it's probably just worthwhile checking out Tony's Youtube channel. He's a herbalist who has a lot to say about the corruption of the health food industry and offers a lot of information on making your own supplements and saving money. He's quite funny and I think in one of the above videos he knocks back two shots of Turpentine just to show that it didn't kill him :D

I remember watching some of Tony's video's researching this too.

There is a glutothione thread here somewhere, but here's a link to some general info about it.

Glutathione: The Mother of All Antioxidants

Keep in mind some off the recommendations to boost natural glutathione production, (like exercise) only make sense if you produce some anyway I think. I was reading somewhere that once your body gets overwhelmed and depletes your glutothione, it's difficult to jumpstart back to normal, especially because one may need more than the normal natural amount, to get over whatever there dealing with.

A couple quotes from here-

7 Ways to Boost Your Glutathione: raw foods, vital whey and more

"Nondenatured, native whey protein contains the highest levels of the full range of naturally-occurring glutathione precursors: covalent bonded cysteine, lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, and active peptides. Not all whey proteins are created equal: be sure that whey is from grass-fed cows, cold-processed and without sweeteners or other additives as these factors have a deleterious effect on the delicate glutathione-boosting proteins."

"Fresh, raw milk and raw eggs promote glutathione production, however these benefits are completely lost during pasteurization. High-heat processing obliterates the useful proteins, cofactors and cultures."

Eliminating glutothione by pasteurization is probably one reason the law stipulate it's done in the first place. One of my chores on the way home from school, was to pick up a large jar of milk/cream from the neighbour's farm. That would be breaking the law nowadays.

In terms of getting the sugar cravings under control, I can swear by metformin though it takes a month or two of taking it regularly to do the job completely. Those who want to try it without doing the pharmaceutical version can take Berberine. Apparently, it pretty much is the same thing and does the same thing. It is said that it actually changes your gut biota and that is apparently a good thing.

Curiously, I've just been listening to a few videos on Youtube and in this particular one, an interview of Barry Trower by Ritchie Allen, where he's talking about how 5G can cause extinction of animals in 5 generations, around minute 10 onwards, he goes on to say that bacteria and viruses have been shown to thrive and proliferate and grow when exposed to microwave radiation, giving particular mention to Lyme's disease :shock:. It might be time to start taking a more aggressive approach to this whole virus topic. Maybe we need to start learning to distill our own Turpentine which is really nothing more than essential oil of Pine. Some of the videos I was watching today suggest that it's safe to take even everyday. It needs further research as I have no direct experience but I do intend to buy food grade Oregano oil asap. Here's an article that explains how to: How Much Oil of Oregano Should I Take? - Oregano Essentials

Other essential oils I came across today that are highly recommended are:
Thyme
Clove
Hyssop
Myrrh.

Turpentine may be the best but the problem may be finding cheap and quality sources. It may also be as simple as drinking regular infusions of pine needles.

I am not a health professional nor consider myself a health guru, but have experience with this because it was the only choice I had.

Same as me :-)

With regards to your above quote it also could be ( and more likely) in my opinion what is called a herxhiemer reaction. Basically when you start killing off parasites, bugs, microbes ect, when they die, they break down into toxins which affect your body. It takes a while to remove those toxins. Someone who is compromised by a pathogen, when it dies can get quite I'll. There may be an ethereal component to it, but there is most definatly the physical leftovers of said pathogens/parasites.

Yes, I was aware of that and recently went through one which I feel was partly ethereal and partly because I was having some effect with the herbs and my will.

Not sure what your fighting, but in my candida case, if i don't feel ill during the protocols, I am not killing it off. I'm at the point now my body kills it on it's own sometimes, so I never know when I will feel like crap.

I'm not sure what I'm fighting either but depression and addiction were a large part of it and my occasional breakthroughs followed by "hitting the glass ceiling" mentioned by Pierre in the C's session above where I just couldn't overcome/connect with what I saw as the real "me". I've covered it in my private thread.

Ok, so just as important to know is the detox side of things. Your body will quickly run out of its natural antioxidant glutathione. I take cold filtered whey protein for the glutathione, & also take selenium.

Thanks, I'll be looking into that. First, need to get me some Turpentine!

Just start with a really small amount, the good thing about turpentine, I have read is the pathogens don't build an immunity to it, so no reason to hit it hard out of the gate.

Indeed, I'm looking forward to doing my first shot of "paint stripper" :lol: First, research. Isn't it interesting that it's also known as White Spirits?

Problem with essential oils is that you can only take a couple of drops, which in many cases just isn't enough to kill the bad stuff.
The thing to remember is that essential oils are extremely potent. They're actually the subject of much heated debate and I had a falling out with a Facebook friend last year who practises aromatherapy because I suggested that I was just looking into the subject. She went all hysterical and started to say how it was such activity which was giving aromatherapy a bad name and she said she could name many aromatherapists who were completely against ingestion in any circumstances etc etc. Funnily enough, here in Spain where in most health food shops they seem surprised to hear that. They do agree, obviously that it must be food grade. In any case, I wouldn't underestimate the power of a few drops, a few times a day, which seems to be the general recommendation. I once tried a drop of lavender oil and found the taste quite overpowering and hard to drink, far stronger than an infusion of the flowers. Also, one drop of food grade Peppermint oil and my eyes started watering as soon as I put my mouth near the cup. So I'd say don't be to quick to underestimate their power. And remember, the dose for Turpentine seems to be a teaspoonful, which is more than a few drops. Anyway, I'll update if and when I get around to trying it. I think that a combination of essential oils and a few infusions a day of Verbena and/or Centaury will definitely make any evil critters run screaming. There's also castor oil, which can be taken internally in larger doses. Apparently the laxative effect helps expel them. Castor oil can also be mixed with larger quantities of such essential oils as Thyme and Oregano etc and massaged into the belly. My thinking is along the lines of a sustained multi level attack. In any case, it may be just as simple as a regular dose of Turpentine.

Another thing that's been on my mind lately is a comment by the C's going back some years - I know in the Dec 21st 2012 session they mentioned food shortages, price hikes and plague but I think there was a specific one where they gave a date as in "within the next 18 months" which have long passed. I was wondering if we're not, in a sense already well into that plague and all this global hysteria we're witnessing is not a "first stage" symptom. I think of the dancing plague of 1518 and then open Facebook and see people "dancing" that to my eyes is not too far off from that. Plague and mutations? All you have to do is walk past a gym and see what to me, seem like mutants, with "perfect" muscle tone and tattoo-covered bodies that make me feel like I'm looking at mutants. Indeed, as the plague progresses, we may start to see "less beautiful" mutants... Also, in relation to the comments quoted above by the C's on how some people are stronger/less affected - maybe it's because they're happy (albeit unwitting) hosts to these critters due to FRV?

I think about the recipe for Four Thieves Vinegar and somehow doubt that just rubbing it on your temples will provide adequate protection from "approaching plague victims". To me that reeks of the mythologising of history as Laura described in Secret History and I would be more inclined to think that people were making the recipe given in the Wiki article above and the other Queen of Hungary recipe and drinking loads of it. Again it's just hypothesising on my account but who knows. The application given in Wikipedia smells more like "magical thinking" to me.

I also get the feeling that we've been misled into spending fortunes on expensive herbs such as Ginseng, when we have excellent tonics growing under our noses. I would highly recommend regular strong infusions of Rosemary for its neuro and cardio-protective qualities. And it's a lot cheaper than Ginseng!

The thing to remember is that essential oils are extremely potent.

I once tried a drop of lavender oil and found the taste quite overpowering and hard to drink, far stronger than an infusion of the flowers. Also, one drop of food grade Peppermint oil and my eyes started watering as soon as I put my mouth near the cup. So I'd say don't be to quick to underestimate their power.

Exactly. You cannot drink a lot because they are too strong for human body. But because of that, you might not have enough potency for killing bad microbes. That's why I think that they are generally bad choice for antimicrobial protocols.

And remember, the dose for Turpentine seems to be a teaspoonful, which is more than a few drops.

Things that can be taken in a dose such as teaspoon are another story.

There's also castor oil, which can be taken internally in larger doses.

I just started taking a castor oil today.

My thinking is along the lines of a sustained multi level attack. In any case, it may be just as simple as a regular dose of Turpentine.

You can add other things later on, but I would suggest in the beginning taking things one by one, whatever you choose, so that you know what works and what doesn't.

Thanks for the advice. Indeed I will take it slowly, starting with Oregano today and I'll give it a few weeks with just that.

Back
Top Bottom