Session 20 August 2001

Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q: Was the Temple on Crete at Knossos, was it really a necropolis as Wunderlich suggests?
A: 5th density waiting room.
Q: Did they sacrifice humans there?
Q: Was this temple the source of the legends of the Temple of Solomon?
Q: Was Solomon also King Menes of Minos of Crete?
A: No.
Q: Was Solomon a king of Egypt?
Q: Which king of Egypt was the equivalent of Solomon?
A: Narmer.
Q: Was Daedalus the "architect" who became known as Hiram Abif?
A: Close.
Q: Was the explosion of Thera the cataclysmic story later added to the Exodus?
Q: Did the Mediterranean Sea part?
Q: Did this happen at the same time as when Abraham was fleeing from Akhenaten, hauling off his wife Nefertiti/Sarah?
Q: What happened to Akhenaten?
A: Drowned in the Nile.
Q: Well, that's bizarre. Was King Scorpion of Egypt the "Joseph" of the Bible?
A: Mainly.
Q: Does that mean that Joseph was a composite story?
Q: Was King Scorpion a son of Sargon the Great?
A: Close.
Q: Was he, as the Joseph story tells, kidnapped and sold into Egypt?
Q: If Akhenaten pursued Abraham and Sarah at the time of the eruption of Thera, did it happen that the waters of the Nile withdrew and then slammed back and hit him?
A: In part.
Q: So the disruption upset the Nile. It made it turbulent, or overflow, or dangerous in some sense?

While I'm sure that a similar sentiment has been explicated elsewhere on this forum (especially in respect to (so far as I understand) Julius Caesar being one of the bases for the biblical character of Jesus), but (and as the C's have suggested elsewhere regarding the authorship of the bible by "greek enforcers") by the information above I am shocked at the breadth of deception that would have to be involved in taking, not just one, but so many otherwise historical events and people and creating fables out of them which are then presented as actual, immutable fact; truth turned to lies, lies lies! Holy moly, Batman!

Q: In other words, Vincent doesn't know what he's doing well enough to do that, but it happens just by hanging out with him? {Laughter.}
Q: (T) How recently has he been abducted? Yesterday? Last week?
A: Hot popper.
Q: (L) What is a "hot popper?"
A: Recently.
Q: In other words, he's still hot. He's been there so recently he's still popping. {Laughter.}

Hi @Laura,

The french team is translating that session right now and they would like to know:

1. What does "hot popper" mean exactly?
2. What does "he is still popping" mean?

Hi @Laura,

The french team is translating that session right now and they would like to know:

1. What does "hot popper" mean exactly?
2. What does "he is still popping" mean?

Laura may explain it differently but I think it has to do with something that happens when you pop popcorn. After removing the container from the heat there are kernels that still "pop" even though they are no longer in direct vicinity of the heat because they are still "hot", thus they are "hot poppers".

Vincent's abduction (like being on the stove) was so "recent" that he was "still popping" even after the event.

Q: Did this happen at the same time as when Abraham was fleeing from Akhenaten, hauling off his wife Nefertiti/Sarah?
I thoughts Nefertiti's husband was Akhenaten? Who is Abraham?

Q: (Galahad) Well, we got that part right. (L) Once before we discussed Nefertiti and Sarah being one and the same person. We have now been discussing the idea, based on some significant clues in ancient documents, that this individual was also Helen of Troy. Is this, in fact, a useful idea to follow? Is it a correct assessment of the clues?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?

Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?

Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?

Q: (L) You mentioned before that Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah was locked up by Akhenaten. Why, specifically, was she locked up?

A: He became unable to function and the action was taken by others.
Q: (L) Did Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah get some sort of sickness that contributed to the necessity of locking her up?

A: No, in fact it was the fact that she did not get sick that made her the object of suspicion.
A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

Q: (Galahad) Stories of escape - there's the story of Daedalus and Icarus... We have Colchis, Jason, the argonauts. We have the last living member of the Perseid family... all mixed up with Abraham and Sarah otherwise known as Paris and Helen who was also Nefertiti. (L) And Abraham wanted to save this individual from the fury of Helen. (S) And why was Helen furious? What happened when Helen got furious? (Galahad) A thousand ships got launched... (L) And a lot of people died and have been dying ever since from this whole monotheistic rant. And it looks like Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah is the main source of the whole deal. A Hittite hybrid with a big skull like those heads of the Ica in Peru. And the C's have said that there were hybrids in Peru that were supposed to have been attempts to create a 3rd density body for direct STS incarnation. And it looks like Sarah/Helen/Nefertiti was one of them. No wonder women have been given a bad name. We have our work cut out for us.

@thisplacerocks ,

As @Kay Kim illustrated with a quote from Session 2 February 2003 several stories from different countries and cultures were compared for their similarities.

For instance another remark in the Session 2 February 2003 :

What happened when Helen got furious? (Galahad) A thousand ships got launched... (L) And a lot of people died and have been dying ever since from this whole monotheistic rant. And it looks like Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah is the main source of the whole deal.

I think Abraham it is referring to one of the characters in the old testament of the Judeo/Christian bible.

Abraham:
AbrahamAbraham - Wikipedia (originally Abram)[c] is the common patriarch of the Abrahamic religions, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.[1] In Judaism, he is the founding father of the covenant of the pieces, the special relationship between the Hebrews and God; in Christianity, he is the spiritual progenitor of all believers, Jewish or Gentile (non-Jewish);[d][2] and in Islam he is seen as a link in the chain of prophets that begins with Adam and culminates in Muhammad.[3]

In Laura's book The Wave she often sees parallels in stories and fables from different religions. This August 20, 2001 session is possibly one more example of comparing stories like Akenaten/Nefertiti to Abraham/Sarah in the old testament to each other and seeing a common theme or thread in them.

Q: Were these physical or soul extraction duplications?
A: Mostly latter.
When the soul is duplicated during abduction, are they also able to keep a copy?

If so, I can only imagine what they would do with those copies.

Q: (T) What is David doing now?
A: Deteriorating.
Q: (L) Is that the general fate of the tools of STS?
Interesting. So, is this basically saying if an Organic Portal or Agent fails their purpose in derailing, deflecting and distracting the Souled Individuals they’re assigned to, this is what ultimately becomes of them?

Thisplacerocks, have you read any of Laura's books, especially The Wave series and Secret History of the World? They explain quite a few of the questions many people have.
I've read a few Wave articles though not chronologically mostly the ones on the holy grail. I will start reading Laura's book and other Wave writing. I'm aware of the historical and biblical gloss yet I'm surprised that many characters in the Bible are the same person. The Bible writers must be running out of ideas.

Q: Was the Yellow Emperor of China... he had some talking, walking tripods. Were these things similar to the Ark of the Covenant?
Q: What were his tripods?
A: Ground communicators.
Q: What did they communicate with? Each other, or something in the sky?
A: Both.
Q: What was in the sky that they communicated with?
A: Mothership.
Q: What was on the Mothership?
A: Lizards.
Q: Charming. (T) You said that many groups built Rock Lake. Who were some of the many groups?

In regards to "talking, walking tripods", I found this account of something similar described as a "Triped":

Three Foot Tall TriPed Object, Man-Size 'Praying Mantis' - Philadelphia, PA

MUFON witness statement: "On 8-15-2009 at 2:45am I was buzzed for about 5 seconds by a 4 foot round luminescent orb on the roof of the building that I work in, in Philadelphia . It materialized about a foot away from me, blocking my way and making a buzzing sound, it then took off and dematerialized in approximately a 6 feet distance. At this time I decided to turn around and leave the roof.

About an hour later at 3:45am I was walking through a machine room on the roof, near the same location of the orb, when I encountered a 3 foot tall triped creature. It was standing by an electrical transformer looking up at the conduits. I observed it for about 30 seconds from a distance of four feet before it turned around and noticed me. I was looking down at it! It had a beautiful baby blue eye which was moving rapidly, just one, a long eye lid and rubbery looking legs with bulbous feet. I could see it was starting to panic because it started stomping his feet like a mad skunk or jumping up and down and making a high pitch squeaking sound almost like a cats toy. I was blocking it’s way to the open roll up door leading to the roof behind me. I put up an open hand in a gesture to let it know that I wouldn’t hurt it and backed up towards a different part of the machine room, away from it’s path to the door, but kept my eye on the creature. I watched it walking down the isle slowly when it started to move. It stopped where I had turned to get out of its way, it then turned and looked me over for a couple of seconds. I couldn’t help myself and started to laugh at it. I felt like a child who saw a monkey for the first time or something! I got the impression that it was thanking me but I think I also offended it because it started to leer at me and it's eye changed to a lighter color. I could be wrong, it may have took a bow! The triped then took off running in the direction of the door disappearing behind machinery in the area. I didn't feel threatened in any way by this creature but I was quite sure that cornering it was a bad idea! In hindsight of this encounter I'm left with a feeling a of wonder. The buildings electrical generator was permanently shut down about a year ago.

On this same morning I'm doing my paper work in the control booth, and a larger than man sized Praying Mantis comes up to the window and just stairs at me for about a minute. I did not feel comfortable with this encounter considering the nature of this kind of insect. I sat there and didn’t move a muscle until it left. I have also heard screeching sounds in the roof machine room, in the direction of the roll up door which made my hair stand up on the back of my neck around the same time for 2 nights.

The next night 8-16-09 I'm mopping the floor in the machine room, on the roof and I come back to the sink to fill my bucket and there was a little springs and clip neatly arranged next to each other on the floor in front of the sink. I think the triped came back. There was no one else in the machine room. Was it trying to tell me something, were they gifts or was it trying to help me? I don’t know. Its a mystery! The triped may have been back the next night too, but I didn’t see it! It had moved stuff around like a toddler would have. It was into everything exploring I guess.

Q: What is the significance of the red patchy birthmark on all of our skulls?
A: 4th density connection point.

This is very interesting. Both me and my daughter have these red blotchy patch birthmarks on the back of our head! And also directly between our eyes.

My mother used to call them “angel kisses”.

But I’m interested to know what was meant by “4th density connection point”?

This is very interesting. Both me and my daughter have these red blotchy patch birthmarks on the back of our head! And also directly between our eyes.

My mother used to call them “angel kisses”.

But I’m interested to know what was meant by “4th density connection point”?

It would be interesting to know where exactly on the skull the red patchy birthmark Laura is talking about in the transcript. And its size.

And here's also another possibility for birthmarks and patches:

Ian Stevenson's research on the biology of reincarnation (moles, birthmarks, birth deformities matching with past life events) seem to suggest a connection between certain physical characteristics (albeit in those cases, traumatic ones) across lifetimes. I don't think it's so simple as a soul returning to Earth each time in a nearly identical body, but perhaps it happens in some cases.

And here's Ian Stevenson's paper about birthmarks and various deformities, and possible wounding in these areas in previous lives:

Attachments

• STE39stevenson-1.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom