49 victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

Mass casualty shootings like Christchurch are both extremely sad and disturbing, and have become almost commonplace in Western nations, the direct result of the 17- year long US 'war on terror'. Until now, NZ has been viewed by many Europeans and Americans as a 'safe haven' - a beautiful little slice of 'the West' without any of social chaos. That illusion has now been shattered. No one will be allowed to "escape".

Very saddening. When I first heard about it, I was also suprised about the location. I just read the SOTT Focus on the attacks. Whoever orchestrated this had the clear intention to cause more chaos and clashes among the people. Considering these horrible shootings and everything else that has been happening, it is truly a mad (and sad/scary) world we live in. :-(

Notice this in the "manifesto"
“Who am I:

Just a ordinary white man, 28 years old,” the manifesto explains. “Born in Australia to a working class, low income family. My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade. I am just a regular white man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”
This identifies the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation and 'class' background of those that should (if they are not already) be deemed a threat to the modern, diverse, inclusive society that radical leftists (or someone or something speaking through them) wish to see come into being.

In short, some 'third' grouping in society wishes to separate and divide people into two distinct groups and then set them at each others' throats. Sadly, many will take the bait.

Notice that there are three main monotheistic religions in the world. Christianity, Judaism and Islam. While you might have thought that, given their national history, Israelis would be the ones with the real problem with Muslims, that is not the case today (thanks to the last 17 years of the "War on Terror"). Today it is Western (nominally) Christians that are at serious odds with Muslims. At the same time, consider that the Israelis have done much to generate this 'East - West' divide, and continue to do so to this day, including involving themselves with support for groups like ISIS and al-Nusra while at the same time denouncing Muslims as terrorists. Then look at a map, and realize that Israel sits physically right in between 'East and West', almost a dividing line today between the Muslim Middle East and the 'Christian' West. We all know the phrase 'playing both ends against the middle'. But before anyone gets carried away with 'the Jews'...

Notice that the extremist Judaic religious belief posits that Jews are a 'people apart' that sit above other humans and, for the true believers, holds them in complete contempt, as little more than beasts. Now remove the Judaic religious gloss and what we have there is but a statement of principles of an elite group of 'psychos' at the 'top' who do indeed see themselves as a 'people apart' from 'normal humans' and who hold normal humans in contempt, to be maneuvered as cattle. That maneuvering involves, as I said, an attempt to divide normal humans against each other, 'a house divided', literally.

When March comes around I always wonder who they're going to 'sacrifice to Mars'.

They're sort of on the case this year with 'kinda war' against Venezuela.

Today, the Ides of March, they apparently went instead with another 'blood sacrifice of their own kind'.

(And brutal airstrikes against defenceless Gaza).

They went so far with that manifesto ("I'm just a poor bloke from the outback, but check out my prose and knowledge of diverse topics"), even asleep people are walking it back, claiming it's largely 'irony/trolling' ("but I'm still just an uneducated poor bloke from Oz, remember"):

A number of experts on YouTube, the alt-right, and the trolling universe have since warned people from taking Tarrant too seriously with his references to Owens, YouTuber Pewdiepie, and more.

NBC’s Ben Collins tweeted, “There are a couple of things in there that ring obvious bells. No joke, call somebody fluent in YouTube or alt-right garbage before writing up your pieces on this. Or just ignore it. Some of these thoughts are clearly authentic, others clear traps. It’s the nature of the chans.”

Similarly, tech columnist Kevin Roose tweeted, “Media: be careful with the NZ shooter’s apparent manifesto. It’s thick with irony and meta-text and very easy to misinterpret if you’re not steeped in this stuff all the time (and even if you are).”

Yeah just trust us to interpret it for you!

Things being how they are, the 'Right' will now double-down and lampoon it, as Owens has done here, while the Left will see what it wants to see: another Angry White Man... then double-down on their belief that they are 'the problem'.

You've got to hand it to the 'Masters of the Universe' - they are adept shit-stirrers. They don't understand of course that they're the "germs going down with the host," but until then, they rule.

Russians like these two may be master-trollers in the 'sphere of truth', but their opponents are unbeatable in the game of divide-and-conquer.

Last edited:
That's totally crazy. This most be one of those times in which there's something 'in the air', cause there was a school shooting two days ago in a school in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with some 10 people dead, mostly students. That was two shooters, and the one in NZ was at least 2 shooters too, apparently, so in that respect they are 'atypical' (not the usual 'lonely wolf').

On the same day of the Brazil shooting, a school in Nigeria collapsed with around 100 children inside.

An oil container in Venezuela exploded; the government says it was an 'attack'. Yesterday, a gas pipeline exploded in Iran.

Also, Israel bombed 100 objectives in Gaza last night.

Yes, there was much going on this week. Also crazy storm weather and the airplane crash with the result of grounding the Boeing 737 MAX.

Niall also wrote a short summary of what happened. Let's wait and see what happens to the at least four shooters or if finally they speak again of only one person:

In short, some 'third' grouping in society wishes to separate and divide people into two distinct groups and then set them at each others' throats. Sadly, many will take the bait.

To what end? New order from the chaos of civil war so people could be depopulated and more easily controled when earth changes become very radical?

I don't think they seek all-out civil war. That may result from their actions, but I don't that's an intended outcome. The 'strategy of tension' may be the end in itself. First poke the herd that way, then this way... just make sure the herd stays inside that cage.

I think their primary focus is to keep 'populists/nationalists' out - or, perhaps more specifically, to keep certain ideas and values out by associating them with terror. To maintain 'the West' as is, with its increasingly meaningless egocentric 'leftist-liberal' postmodernist 'culture', Western people can't be drawn to traditional values, positive examples of alternative government (elements of Russia, Venezuela, China), etc.

They seem to fear that, without this 'uniting ideology', the West may begin to normalize relations with the non-West, which would 'flatten' the pyramid structure, end or just weaken hegemony, and leave 'the chosen ones' isolated with fewer means of dominating others.

Another thing that is also atypical about this shooting AND the school shooting in Sao Paulo is that in both of them people got to see extremely graphic videos of the actual shootings. Normally we only get glimpses of it - like in the Vegas shooting, people running on the street and the sound of gunfire - but in Sao Paulo there was a CCTV camera that took perhaps a full 2 minutes of extreme violence from quite close distance, and the main shooter in Christchurch streamed the shooting live! Apparently lots of people had a chance to see it before it was taken down by social media. I wonder what that is about - taking the 'upsetting factor' to the next level? :(

Notice that there are three main monotheistic religions in the world. Christianity, Judaism and Islam. While you might have thought that, given their national history, Israelis would be the ones with the real problem with Muslims, that is not the case today (thanks to the last 17 years of the "War on Terror").

This article describes very well the duplicity of some representatives of the Jewish community in the West (translated from French - I'm not putting the link to the source, because though this article has good points, the website it's taken from is nauseating extreme right propaganda (the real kind - verging on neo nazi):

Jews express their support to Muslims while crushing them with their bombs in Gaza in an ongoing fashion:

The Jewish community in New Zealand decided on Friday to close its synagogues on Sabbath day for the first time in its history, in solidarity with the country's Muslim community after the massacre of at least 49 people in two mosques in Christchurch.
"For the first time, synagogues in New Zealand will be closed on Sabbath day following the massacre," said Yitzhak Herzog, Director of the Jewish Agency for Israel.

"The Jewish Agency and the New Zealand Jewish Council are in solidarity with bereaved families. We are united in the fight against hatred and racism," he said.

The New Zealand Jewish Council was "disgusted and devastated" by the attacks. At least one armed individual killed dozens of people by shooting them with a semi-automatic rifle.

"We offer all our assistance and support to the Muslim community. We must do everything in our power to ban terrorism and racism from New Zealand," said Stephen Goodman, President of the Jewish Council of New Zealand at the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Statements of support were also received from the New Zealand Holocaust Centre, the Rabbinical Council and other major organizations in New Zealand.

In a statement, the President of the World Jewish Congress, Ronald S. Lauder, expressed his "horror and repulsion" after the attack."
The sincerity of the Jews touches me.

For them, mosques are sacred places. Sanctuaries, just like their synagogues.

Because Jews love Muslims so much.

In the white countries.

On the promised land however, things look quite different.

This Semitic solidarity in New Zealand is truly touching.

Sincere.

Devoid of any genocidal scheming.

The milk of human kindness.

Notice that the extremist Judaic religious belief posits that Jews are a 'people apart' that sit above other humans and, for the true believers, holds them in complete contempt, as little more than beasts.

And that includes their own Jewish "fellowmen", who they have no problem sacrificing when it suits their plan (ie, during WWII).

Another thing that is also atypical about this shooting AND the school shooting in Sao Paulo is that in both of them people got to see extremely graphic videos of the actual shootings. Normally we only get glimpses of it - like in the Vegas shooting, people running on the street and the sound of gunfire - but in Sao Paulo there was a CCTV camera that took perhaps a full 2 minutes of extreme violence from quite close distance, and the main shooter in Christchurch streamed the shooting live! Apparently lots of people had a chance to see it before it was taken down by social media. I wonder what that is about - taking the 'upsetting factor' to the next level? :(

In the Christchurch case, sure. It focused attention on the guy they planned to make the lone gunman.

Is there any indication the Sao Paulo incident was a high-level operation?

Here's some history of Tarrant.

His former employer states:
"He was professional, he was punctual, reliable... as normal as one person to the next," she said.

"He never showed any extremes or extremist views or any crazy behaviour."

Ms Gray said Tarrant passionately worked in a program that offered free training to kids in the community.

"He always seemed to embody the philosophies of the fitness industry which is that we are inclusive and we accept all shapes of sizes and all fitness abilities and we are here to help and improve and help people," she said.

Shortly after his father passed away from cancer at the age of 49 in 2010, Tarrant left his job at the gym to travel.

He funded his adventures using money generated through Cryptocurrency Bitconnect.

The countries that he visited while travelling:

Tarrant is known to have visited Europe, South-East Asia and east Asia, embarking on a road trip through Portugal, Spain and France.

Social media places him in Pakistan in October of last year and in North Korea, where he was photographed in a tour group visiting the Samjiyon Grand Monument.

His former employer further states:
"I can't believe that someone I had daily dealings with would be capable to something of this extreme," Ms Gray said.

"I can only think that something has happened in those travels along the way."

The primary suspect in the mass shooting at a mosque in New Zealand's Christchurch was remanded without plea until his next appearance in the High Court on April 5.

New Zealand mass shooting suspect remanded until April 5
Brenton Tarrant, charged for murder in relation to the mosque attacks, is lead into the dock for his appearance in the Christchurch District Court, New Zealand March 16, 2019.   Mark Mitchell/New Zealand Herald/Pool via REUTERS.

Brenton Tarrant, charged for murder in relation to the mosque attacks, is lead into the dock for his appearance in the Christchurch District Court, New Zealand March 16, 2019.
Mark Mitchell/New Zealand Herald/Pool via REUTERS.

The suspect was identified as 28-year-old Brenton Harrison Tarrant.

Tarrant appeared before a New Zealand district court judge, charged with murder. His hands were handcuffed and he was wearing white prison attire.

NZ PM Ardern says Christchurch shooter traveled around the world, not a resident
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern speaks during a news conference following the Christchurch mosque attacks, in Wellington, New Zealand March 16, 2019, in this still image taken from video. TVNZ/via REUTERS TV

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the suspect in the Christchurch shooting traveled around the world and was not a long-term resident in the country.

Ardern told a news conference in the capital Wellington that the man was an Australian citizen “who traveled sporadically to New Zealand and stayed for varied amount of time.”

New Zealand attack suspect visited Turkey: senior Turkish official
A suspect in the killing of 49 people at two New Zealand mosques once made an extended stay in Turkey, and his movements and contacts there are being investigated, a senior Turkish official said on Friday.

Trump says he does not see white nationalism rising
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he does not see a rise in white nationalism but it may be an issue in New Zealand, where a gunman who is believed to espouse those views killed 49 people at two mosques.

Living in New Zealand I would have to say that people here are absolutely shocked and bewildered. This is not what happens in quiet peaceful New Zealand. We are at the end of the world, we are small, so small that we don't matter that much to other larger nations. There is no doubt that gun laws will be tightened after this, but they are already tight. People don't own guns unless there is a good reason. When I was on the lifestyle property I had a .22 calibre rifle to shoot possums and rabbits and some neighbours had a shotgun for feral pigs. When I moved back to the city I sold them and relinquished my firearms license. There isn't a culture of gun ownership here. Sure there are a small bunch of dedicated hunters, but even they have no need for semi automatic and automatic weapons. Currently semi automatic weapons are allowed with small magazines - maximum of 7 shots - but no hunter worth his salt would use one for hunting deer and the like.

Hard to see what the intention of the attack is. Christchurch people have been traumatised twice in the last few years with significant earthquakes with lots of people killed. Thins were just settling down, people getting over their stress and now this. A very sad day

Back
Top Bottom