49 victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

Nothing is ever as it seems.

Mossad spy ring 'unearthed because of Christchurch earthquake'

Mossad have been building up a presence in New Zealand for more than a decade. Christchurch seems to be the main cluster.
I remember the story about Zev Barkan a Mossad agent and the elaborate forged passport ring. Barkan attempted to assume the identity of a severely disabled New Zealand man with cerebral palsy. But he fled New Zealand and evaded capture.
Barkan then went on to assassinate a Hamas leader in Dubai, as well as 12 Syrian missile scientists in North Korea who were killed in a bomb blast transporting weapons destined for Syria.

Zev Barkan Mossad | natethayer

Mossad agents in Christchurch - not good.

Well, FWIW's, here's this guy's explanation:
Well that's very interesting. The "Christchurch New Zealand" massacre is something that Laura mistakenly talked about in the K&B videos, actually meaning the Port Arthur Massacre.

Now in 2019 we have an actual Christchurch mass shooting.

View attachment 29439

Another similarity to the Port Arthur massacre.

The New Zealand government is looking at banning semi-automatic weapons following the killing of 49 worshipers at two Christchurch mosques, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said. The suspected attacker had bought five guns legally.

Seems Laura was sending a message to herself in the future.

Here is some information on the Port Arthur massacre.

The Port Arthur Massacre, Copyright Joe Vialls (deceased)

Just after noon on 28th April 1996, an unknown marksman opened fire on diners in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Australia. In less than 20 minutes at this and five other crime scenes, the marksman killed 35, injured 22, and crippled two cars with only 64 shots. Nineteen of the first twenty dead in the Broad Arrow Cafe died from single shots to the head, all fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, who had no shooting experience, or military training of any kind. From the time of his arrest, remand prisoner Martin Bryant was illegally held in strict solitary confinement and denied access to media of any kind until his police interrogation on 4th July 1996. When he refused to admit to the Port Arthur Massacre at interrogation, he was once more placed back in illegal solitary confinement. Eventually in desperation during November 1996, Martin Bryant pleaded "guilty" 72 times, thereby allowing the authorities to avoid a humiliating trial at which they could present no hard evidence of guilt. Intellectually impaired Martin Bryant was convicted by a hysterical media pack, then forced to plead guilty by prison officials illegally enforcing solitary confinement.

I don't think they seek all-out civil war. That may result from their actions, but I don't that's an intended outcome. The 'strategy of tension' may be the end in itself. First poke the herd that way, then this way... just make sure the herd stays inside that cage.

Yeah. If they make everyone afraid of everyone, even people with completely reasonable views on Israeli abuses, enforced mass migration, and the abuse of social media over public discourse can be maligned with terrorism. In essence a cowed public will be begging to be policed and tightly governed to save them from one another. And it's all a farce.

Somehow I get the uneasy feeling the next time I talk to my dad over dinner the name Pewtiepie will come up. This 70 year old man suddenly has an educated opinion on the pernicious influence of a Youtuber with over 80 million followers, most of which are just teenagers. :rolleyes:

adding to the data in this one - how this was potentially designed to trigger the media/SJW's into a backlash, and drive people to the far-right.
On the "Subscribe to PewDiePie" comment (PewDiePie has 89million subscribers on YouTube):
D1sb5zhU0AUgEBE.jpg large.jpg

The worst part about the response of the mass media to this killing spree is that the media are doing exactly what the fascist murderer wanted them to do - to demonize normal, decent people and further accelerate the culture civil war in the west. If that was not their goal, and they wanted to increase social harmony and diffuse the situation, they would have framed it in such as way as to downplay or ignore all the innocent people this psychopath is throwing into the cross-hairs of the blue-haired sheep. But they're going along with the plan in its entirety. This makes them COMPLICIT in the crime and the ends it was meant to achieve. This is so infuriating. Those self-righteous, sanctimonious reprobates. 😡

I remember Joe and Niall's podcast about whether we should do away with the internet. Maybe, but can we do away with all non-grassroots media too? Literally the only reason they exists from a practical standpoint is to manipulate public opinion to the benefit of a certain politically and economically activist minority, who are drawn to mechanisms by which they can exert control over the behavior of the majority in spite of their smaller size.

Living in New Zealand I would have to say that people here are absolutely shocked and bewildered. This is not what happens in quiet peaceful New Zealand. We are at the end of the world, we are small, so small that we don't matter that much to other larger nations. There is no doubt that gun laws will be tightened after this, but they are already tight. People don't own guns unless there is a good reason. When I was on the lifestyle property I had a .22 calibre rifle to shoot possums and rabbits and some neighbours had a shotgun for feral pigs. When I moved back to the city I sold them and relinquished my firearms license. There isn't a culture of gun ownership here. Sure there are a small bunch of dedicated hunters, but even they have no need for semi automatic and automatic weapons. Currently semi automatic weapons are allowed with small magazines - maximum of 7 shots - but no hunter worth his salt would use one for hunting deer and the like.

Hard to see what the intention of the attack is. Christchurch people have been traumatized twice in the last few years with significant earthquakes with lots of people killed. Things were just settling down, people getting over their stress and now this. A very sad day

Thanks for sharing a personal view on the conditions and lifestyle of "a once peaceful" New Zealand, Flashgordon! :-) Take extra care to protect yourself and your Family members. 🍀

There is a question, "Why New Zealand"? Considering it's culture and the limited ownership of guns, there was very little and minimum resistance to the perpetuators of this crime. They choose, not one but two Mosques, within a short distance of each other, for maximum effect.

The shootings were first reported at about 1:40 p.m., around the time of the midday Friday prayer, when the Al Noor Mosque and the Linwood Mosque, about three miles east, would be most busy. Minutes earlier the manifesto appeared online.

The people were kneeing in pray, easy targets, when the shooting started - execution style! That's horrendous! The victims were all sacrificial lambs. The irony I see in all this, the one executioner - wore a hat with a camera attached - to live stream the event. This moron is the one - they now have in custody - what happened to the other 2-3 perpetuators? So, is this "moron" the fall-guy, set up by "his own compatriots"? Nice double-cross?
New Zealand police detain four after mosque shootings
New Zealand police detained four people on Friday after mass shootings at two mosques in the city of Christchurch.

Yet, news reports are focused only on one shooter?
Christchurch attacker intended to continue rampage when arrested
The main suspect in New Zealand's worst peacetime mass shooting intended to continue the rampage before he was caught by police, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Saturday.

Adding to the data in this one - how this was potentially designed to trigger the media/SJW's into a backlash, and drive people to the far-right.
On the "Subscribe to PewDiePie" comment (PewDiePie has 89million subscribers on YouTube):

I sense what RedFox Posted, might be one of the important factors towards the real reason behind the shooting? I think, the gun issue is secondary? Also noted in this link:
New Zealand mosque attacker's plan began and ended online
Online accounts linked to gun attacks that killed 49 people and wounded at least 20 at two New Zealand mosques on Friday had in recent days circulated white supremacist imagery and extreme right-wing messages celebrating violence against Muslims and minorities on social media and message boards.

Also found this tidbit interesting:

After another few minutes, he leaves again, gets in his vehicle and drives away, pausing occasionally to fire at pedestrians and talking to himself throughout. “There wasn’t even time to aim, there was so many targets,” he says at one point.

In this statement, I get the impression - the camera he was wearing might have been outfitted with 2-way audio and he was receiving instructions on the other side?

The police in New Zealand said they were working to remove the video from the internet and urged people not to share it.

Facebook said it was alerted by the police shortly after the livestream started. “We quickly removed both the shooter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and the video, Mia Garlick, a Facebook representative, said in a statement. “We’re also removing any praise or support for the crime and the shooter or shooters as soon as we’re aware.”

New Zealand massacre shows how online users find ways to share violent videos
The Friday massacre at two New Zealand mosques, live-streamed to the world, was not the first internet broadcast of a violent crime,
but it showed that stopping gory footage from spreading online persists as a major challenge for tech companies despite years of investment.

17 minutes of carnage: how New Zealand gunman broadcast his killings on Facebook

A gunman who killed 49 people at two New Zealand mosques live-streamed the attacks on Facebook for 17 minutes using an app designed for extreme sports enthusiasts, with copies still being shared on social media hours later.

NZ police lift lockdown on hospital after security scare
New Zealand police lifted a lockdown at a hospital in the Hawke's Bay area on Saturday after checking out a reported security scare and establishing that there was no threat.

Sports canceled as traumatized New Zealand mourns shooting victims
raft of top class sporting events were canceled in New Zealand on Saturday as a traumatized nation started burying the dead from the worst peacetime mass killing in its history.

U.N. Security Council condemns New Zealand shooting as 'heinous and cowardly'
The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned a shooting at two mosques in New Zealand that killed 49 people as "heinous and cowardly" and said acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable.

Recent headlines that might have a connection to this NZ shooting?
14/03/2019 - One of Mark Zuckerberg's closest advisers is leaving Facebook
One of Mark Zuckerberg's closest advisers is leaving Facebook

Facebook says it is 'open to meaningful regulation'
Facebook is "open to meaningful regulation", it said on Monday after British lawmakers said that big technology companies should be subject to a compulsory code of ethics to tackle the spread of fake news and abuse of users' data.

Back-dated Oct. 23, 2018 - Facebook Censorship of Alternative Media “Just the Beginning,” Says Top Neocon Insider
Facebook Censorship of Alternative Media "Just the Beginning," Says Top Neocon Insider - Grayzone Project

Families can sue gun maker for Sandy Hook school massacre: court March 13, 2019
Families of schoolchildren gunned down in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre can sue Remington Outdoor Co Inc, a Connecticut court ruled on Thursday, in a setback for gun makers long shielded from liability in mass shootings.

Sex, lies and video: scandals rock K-pop world
Police in South Korea questioned two K-pop stars and two other singers resigned on Thursday, as accusations of sex tapes, prostitutes and secret chat about rape rocked the music industry and hit entertainment stocks.

Yes NZ is perceived as a peaceful country and this attack has shaken the western world distinctly because of that. However Christchurch has a known Skinhead and Neo-nazi population, and this history has existed for decades. It is common knowledge. This means the gunman would have easily had a network of supporters that reside here.

OK. The news is being carefully monitored and controlled here in New Zealand. Lots of anomalies are springing up for the observant to take note of.

1. The police initially reported the arrest of 4 people. All focus has been on Brendan Tarrant. The other three arrestees for all intents and purposes have disappeared. Only Tarrant has been charged with murder. He is a white male, Australian. Who are the other people arrested? What is their nationality? Where are they? Why have they disappeared?

2. The time line does not make sense. Police reported that they had arrested Tarrant within 31 minutes of the first shooting report coming in. We are told Tarrant started his attack at 1.40pm. He supposedly fires in the mosque, comes out grabs another bun, goes back in and fires again. Then he comes out, drives to the other mosque which is about 10 minutes drive away, shoots it up, gets back into his car and is arrested in front of a nearby school. There is not enough time for that to happen.

3. Another eye witness account throws this all into doubt. The cricket team from Bangladesh was in Christchurch for a match with New Zealand. The team were in a bus going to the mosque for prayer. When the bus arrives, they hear shooting and all throw themselves to the floor. The driver tells the reporter that not only could they hear the shooting but there was also a police presence there. So if the police were there, how did the shooter come out, drive to the next mosque, shoot it up and them drive to the school to be captured? Conveniently the Bangladesh team have left the country.

4. The government is controlling the visual narrative as well. For the quick court appearance, no members of the public were allowed in, only NZ and international media. From the video shots we have seen on NZ and international news, there is only one video being shown. This leads me to conclude that only a video camera was allowed in and the footage given to all the journalists present. Al Jazeera showed a photo this morning of Tarrant making a white supremacy sign with his handcuffed hands. Apparently a journalist snapped this on his phone. We never saw this on the NZ news and it also disappeared off the Al Jazeera coverage later in the morning.

5. Inital reports told us that IED devices were found under cars in the central business district, and had been attended to by the Defence forces. WHo found them? Why was the army nearby to assist? Now, a day later this has morphed into police finding IEDs in Tarrants car when he was a rrested. Two very different stories.

It is going to be interesting to see whether this event is curated into a single shooter event. I think the attempt is going to be made. I will be interested to see how that is taken by the NZ public. People here tend to be somewhat more independent in thought that those in other countries, or at least that is my perception. Even my wife, who tends to be sceptical of so called "conspiracy theories" is noting the changing narrative and wondering what is going on. I guess time will tell.

I am wondering is the final words of Tarrant:" Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie," could be a sort of control of damage that the Elite is using it in order to suppress independent media or those who have dissenting views about the reality we live in.:scared:.
Who knows if the next crazy and lunatic who decides to kill somebody could say as a final words:" Don´t forget to buy 12 rules for life of Jordan Peterson."Ohh Boy!!

There is a question, "Why New Zealand"? Considering it's culture and the limited ownership of guns, there was very little and minimum resistance to the perpetuators of this crime. They choose, not one but two Mosques, within a short distance of each other, for maximum effect.

Another question, why an Australian gunman? Why not a New Zealander?

1. The police initially reported the arrest of 4 people. All focus has been on Brendan Tarrant. The other three arrestees for all intents and purposes have disappeared. Only Tarrant has been charged with murder. He is a white male, Australian. Who are the other people arrested? What is their nationality? Where are they? Why have they disappeared?
[...]
It is going to be interesting to see whether this event is curated into a single shooter event. I think the attempt is going to be made. I will be interested to see how that is taken by the NZ public. People here tend to be somewhat more independent in thought that those in other countries, or at least that is my perception. Even my wife, who tends to be sceptical of so called "conspiracy theories" is noting the changing narrative and wondering what is going on. I guess time will tell.
Haven't we all been waiting for this to be pinned on a "lone gunman/wolf"? Fox News on the radio station I listen to is saying only one gunman - what a surprise! Just another false flag to advance the real agenda. Ramp up the fear - gun control for all - white men evil - mass illegal immigration good - Trump out - Bolton/Pompeo in! I can hardly stand all this contrived crap anymore!

FWIW - I believe I either read or saw an account of an armed person at or near the second mosque who was able to mitigate the shooting and so, fewer people were killed there. As it so happens, the 14th was the day of my brother's funeral - he succumbed to glioblastoma a week ago Thursday. I'm not sure if I became aware of the shooting that evening or the next day. One hates to lose loved ones to disease or other causes, but I sincerely feel glad that they are out of this nuthouse that passes for life now. The whole "Left Behind" has an entirely new meaning for me these days.

Aeronet.cz, a Czech alternative website, published the alleged shooting video and it is full of weird moments. After driving the car, the guy starts the spree around 6:30 (first with a scattergun, then with AR-15) and there are many instances where you would expect windows shuttered, blood marks on walls and bodies etc. Nothing like that. Basically nobody is screaming or shouting. Literally almost nothing except with the last victim, women shot outside lying on the street who the shooter goes to and kills her off - that's a moment when the video looks like a real murder.

There are also strange appearances of alleged victims.

8:13 A guy was shot when trying to escape into another room. Later, when Tarrant comes back passing the victim, the man has something similar to protective blue vest (no holes from shots, no blood) with a little white tear (author claims the vest are often filled with white rock wool).

Also victims are often in a very strange positions (acting?).

Another unbelievable moment comes when the gunman drives away and stops around 12:30 to shoot bypassers through his windscreen - the glass does not break ?? A bit later he shoots through the passenger door window and the glass gets shuttered. Did he have a combination of rounds, some blank and some live cartridges?

If this video is authentic then there are too many doubtful moments. The writer of the article also mentions strange face gears of two victims, strange positions of bodies when they get shot and how they appear on the way back when the gunman walks through the mosque repeatedly... I only watched the video once and did not pay attention to all the details but my impression is that a video game would look much more realistic than this. Yes, when you watch someone shooting and people falling it is very blood-stopping, unnerving, distressing... but when you see the outcome of it all then the question arises: was it real?

The article with video in question is here:

'I'm no hero': Father, 48, reveals how he grabbed Christchurch killer's assault rifle and smashed his car window forcing him to flee from mosque - bringing an end brutal rampage that left 49 dead
11070854-6816537-image-a-1_1552736206214.jpg

A heroic father grabbed accused Christchurch terrorist Brenton Tarrant's gun and forced him away from a mosque - bringing an end to the gunman's killing spree.
Abdul Aziz, 48, is being hailed a hero for preventing more deaths at the Linwood mosque after scaring the alleged killer into his car.
But Aziz, whose four sons remained in the mosque while he faced off Tarrant, said he thinks it is what anyone would have done.

At least 49 people were killed after Tarrant allegedly attacked two mosques in the deadliest mass shooting in New Zealand since 1983.
The Australian is believed to have killed 41 people at the Al Noor mosque before driving about three miles across town to attack the Linwood mosque - where seven people were killed and one later died in hospital.
White supremacist Tarrant, 28, has been charged with one count of murder in the slayings and in a court appearance today a judge said it was reasonable to assume more charges would follow.
Daniel John Burrough, 18, was also charged with 'exciting hostility or ill-will' in relation to the mosque attacks but he did not appear in court with Tarrant yesterday.
Police arrested three men - including Tarrant and Burrough - and a woman following the attack.
The unnamed woman remains in custody, while the third man who was arrested is not linked with the attacks and has been released.

A member of the public tried to storm the court to 'knife' the attacker before proceedings began, as citizens were barred from attending.
Reliving the attack, Mr Aziz said he ran outside screaming in a bid to cause a distraction.
He said the gunman ran back to his car to get another gun, so he threw a credit card machine at him.
He said he could hear his two youngest sons, 11 and five, urging him to come back inside.
The gunman returned firing but Mr Aziz said he ran past parked cars which prevented him from being shot.
Mr Aziz spotted a gun the attacker had dropped and picked it up.
He pointed it and squeezed the trigger but it was empty.
He said the gunman ran back to the car for a second time to grab another weapon.
'He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window,' he said.
'The windshield shattered, that's why he got scared.'

He said the gunman was cursing at him, yelling that he was going to kill them all.
But he drove away and Mr Aziz said he chased the car down the street to a red light before it made a U-turn and sped away.
Online videos indicate police officers managed to force the car from the road and drag out the suspect soon after.
Mr Aziz, originally from Kabul, Afghanistan, said he left as a refugee when he was a boy and lived for more than 25 years in Australia before moving to New Zealand a couple of years ago.
'I've been to a lot of countries and this is one of the beautiful ones,' he said.
He added that he always thought it was a peaceful one.

Mr Aziz said he didn't feel fear or much of anything when he faced the gunman.
He said it was like he was on autopilot and he believes Allah did not think it was his time to die.
Latef Alabi, the Linwood mosque's acting imam, said the death toll would have been far higher at the Linwood mosque if it wasn't for Mr Aziz.
Mr Alabi said he heard a voice outside the mosque at about 1.55pm and stopped the prayer he was leading and looked out the window.
He saw a man in black military-style gear and a helmet holding a large gun and assumed it was a police officer.
But he saw two bodies and heard the gunman yelling obscenities.
'I realised this is something else. This is a killer,' he said.
He yelled at the congregation of more than 80 people to get down but they hesitated and a shot was fired.
It caused a window to shatter and a body fell and people began to realise it was an attack.
Mr Alabi said: 'Then this brother came over. He (Aziz) went after him, and he managed to overpower him, and that's how we were saved.
'Otherwise, if he managed to come into the mosque, then we would all probably be gone.'

It comes after another hero emerged yesterday.
Naeem Rashid died after trying to wrestle a gun from the shooter.
It was later revealed his son was also a victim of the terror attack.
Mr Rashid tried to overpower the gunman during the mass shooting at Masjid Al Noor mosque in Christchurch on Friday afternoon.
The hero was left badly wounded after he launched himself at the shooter in a bid to protect fellow worshippers.
He was rushed to hospital following the attack, but died late Friday night.
Mr Rashid was from Abbottabad, Pakistan, where he worked with a private bank before he moved to Christchurch to work as a teacher.
Mr Rashid's 21-year-old son, Talha, also lost his life during the mass shooting.
Dr Khursheed Alam confirmed to ARY News that his brother Mr Rashid and nephew Talha had been killed in the attack.
Pakistan's High Commission in Wellington earlier confirmed that four Pakistani men were wounded and five others missing.

A survivor also told how another man tackled the gunman and stole one of his weapons.
Witness Syed Mazharuddin said he also saw a second hero - believed to be Mr Aziz - at the Linwood Masjid mosque, the second to be attacked.
Mr Mazharuddin said he saw the shooter wearing protective gear and firing wildly before a young man attempted to tackle the gunman.
'He saw an opportunity and pounced and took his gun,' he told The NZ Herald.
The young hero took the gun out of the shooter's hands and attempted to defend people in the mosque but couldn't figure out how to use the weapon, he said.
'The hero tried to chase and he couldn't find the trigger in the gun... he ran behind him but there were people waiting for him in the car and he fled,' Mr Mazharuddin added.
Mr Mazharuddin said he tried to take cover when he noticed the gunman come in through the main entrance door where 60 to 70 people were praying.
He said the gunman then opened fire on elderly people who were praying inside the mosque and he witnessed one of his friends die in the brazen attack after they were shot in the chest and head.

On Saturday Australian-born Brenton Harrison Tarrant faced Christchurch District Court charged with one count of murder.
He smirked in the dock and then made a white power gesture with his hand.

[video at page source]

If this video is authentic then there are too many doubtful moments. The writer of the article also mentions strange face gears of two victims, strange positions of bodies when they get shot and how they appear on the way back when the gunman walks through the mosque repeatedly... I only watched the video once and did not pay attention to all the details but my impression is that a video game would look much more realistic than this. Yes, when you watch someone shooting and people falling it is very blood-stopping, unnerving, distressing... but when you see the outcome of it all then the question arises: was it real?
Probably not a good idea to go down the 'actors' route anka - it was most likely real. When all we have as a frame of reference is movies and video games, watching real life death seems unreal. The movies where never accurate or realistic.
Bullets and shrapnel do strange things when they hit people, they can change direction after hitting bones. People generally don't bleed out unless they are still alive and it's hit something major. When they do bleed out it's usually from under the body (so no blood is visible unless you lift them up). They can also bleed out internally, they still bleed to death with no visible blood.
Heck you can loose lims and their won't be much in the way of blood.

Probably not a good idea to go down the 'actors' route anka - it was most likely real. When all we have as a frame of reference is movies and video games, watching real life death seems unreal. The movies where never accurate or realistic.
Bullets and shrapnel do strange things when they hit people, they can change direction after hitting bones. People generally don't bleed out unless they are still alive and it's hit something major. When they do bleed out it's usually from under the body (so no blood is visible unless you lift them up). They can also bleed out internally, they still bleed to death with no visible blood.
Heck you can loose lims and their won't be much in the way of blood.
I get your point, RedFox, for sure. And to clarify, I am not influenced by playing video games, don't do any - it was just a comparison as I have seen people playing some. Don't you get a strange feeling when that guy uses an automatic gun and you don't see any damage to the stuff around him? I would really expect at least few bullets hitting glass etc. I couldn't see any.

Back
Top Bottom