A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 2

To those of you who are transcribing this video: Could you please make sure to send me the text file or attach it to a post in this thread, once you have the final version? We will create the subtitle files from it, and later on start translating it into as many languages as possible. THANKS!!!

Oxajil said:
Carlisle said:
Cool :) I can do from 30 minutes onwards some time tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks Carlisle!

I attached the transcript of the first 30 minutes to this post. Could anyone please proofread it? I was a bit unsure about some words (just a couple) which I bolded.

Chu said:
To those of you who are transcribing this video: Could you please make sure to send me the text file or attach it to a post in this thread, once you have the final version? We will create the subtitle files from it, and later on start translating it into as many languages as possible. THANKS!!!

Hello and sorry for the delay. I got 30-60 minutes finished on Sunday, but since then I have been very busy working, traveling, and attending job interviews, topped off with a friend's birthday party last night, and right now I very much need sleep. I have attached the first draft to this message, and if nobody has volunteered by tomorrow afternoon then I will finish off transcribing the last 20 minutes or so.

Attachments

• Knowledge and Being Part 2 - 30mins-60mins.docx
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
Thanks to Oxajil and Carlisle! For those who have difficulty (as I) to understanding spoken english this is of great help :perfect: Thanks and... thanks again!! :D

Carlisle said:
Hello and sorry for the delay. I got 30-60 minutes finished on Sunday, but since then I have been very busy working, traveling, and attending job interviews, topped off with a friend's birthday party last night, and right now I very much need sleep. I have attached the first draft to this message, and if nobody has volunteered by tomorrow afternoon then I will finish off transcribing the last 20 minutes or so.
Finished the first draft of the rest of it now for proof reading as well; the whole document attached to this post :).

Attachments

• Knowledge and Being Part 2 - 30mins-82mins.docx
    30.9 KB · Views: 44
Carlisle said:
Carlisle said:
Finished the first draft of the rest of it now for proof reading as well; the whole document attached to this post :).

Thanks Carlisle! Great Job! :thup:

Nienna said:
Perceval said:
Jasmine said:
Thank you for posting this Perceval!

Thank you very much Laura!! I feel so much gratitude to you and your whole team, and all who participated in the work for putting this video together. I was so happy to come across this thread this morning, and immediately watched the video. It was like an early birthday present. After viewing your first video I searched wide & far for the rest of the videos. I was thrilled to read your post last week indicating that this one was in the works, and enthralled to have this video to watch this morning!!!

As I watched, I started crying uncontrollably when the C's made contact., I'm still quite shook-up. This was very powerful and moving. I'll definitely be watching it a few more times. The question that was forming in me toward the later part, was if the board work can be done by ones own self alone (one person). And to my amazement and delight that questioned was asked toward the end. And I understood the answer, and it makes sense that the energy really requires more than one person. After watching this, I would like to try using the board, and now will be seeking the right like minded people in my area who I can join or will join me for this endeavor.

Well, just hang on for the next one where there are more details about the use of the board. It's very important that anyone planning such an experiment is equipped with as much information as possible from someone who has been through the process, which can be quite dangerous.

What Perceval says is very important Jasmine. Laura researched everything she could find on channeling for many years. And others without the knowledge she has accumulated, have had some bad consequences.

Here's a thread about one such experience:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24584.0.html

And here's what the Cs had to say about it:

Session 20 August 2011 said:
Q: (L) Let me ask one of the questions that's on our minds first. Hopefully it will be a quick question. We are a bit curious about the activities of our forum group members {name redacted} and {name redacted} and their channeling experiment. They claim that they were channeling Cassiopaea Leo? (Bubbles) 6 Leo. (L) I guess that was because you had made remarks about, "Next stop, Leo". Who or what exactly are they channeling?

A: Not channeling per se, more like being toyed with.

Q: (L) Being toyed with by who or what?

A: Elementals reading bits of emotion/thoughts.

Q: (L) Well, why are they not responding to the thread about these issues?

A: Shame drives defense.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "defense"?

A: Convincing themselves.

Q: (L) Convincing themselves that they are channeling, that they can channel, or that they did make legitimate contact... Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Anybody else have a question on that topic? (PoB) Who was the initiator of the channeling?

A: {name redacted}

Q: (PoB) What is the role of this {name redacted}?

A: {name redacted} planted the idea seed in a fertile ego.

Q: (L) Anything else?

A: {name redacted} is in for a very painful lesson.

Q: (L) I guess that's enough on that....

Dear Nienna and Perceval, I wanted to thank you for your kind warnings in these posts. Nienna thank you very much for the link. It took me a while to get through all 26 pages. And what an eye-opener it was, to say the least. Working with the board is a very serious endeavor to be taken very serious by anyone thinking about "experimenting". I'm very grateful to your warnings, and providing this link. I was already familiar with the transcripts and it was great connecting these into the context of the actual events. Thank you!

This evening, we did the next video where I read out the many questions and tried to answer them as well as giving additional information that is obviously needed. It will be a few days before it is up.

Can't wait!! I loved seeing the board action in the second installment. :cool2:

Lilou said:
Can't wait!! I loved seeing the board action in the second installment. :cool2:

Ummm... I wasn't talking about using the board, I was talking about the questions in these threads where people weren't clear on the information in the videos.

Laura said:
Ummm... I wasn't talking about using the board, I was talking about the questions in these threads where people weren't clear on the information in the videos.

Yeah, I did figure that out, after seeing the questions in the other thread. Never the less, still loved watching the board in action. :D

Finally I finished the translation into Spanish from the transcripts uploaded here. Surely, it needs to be checked and corrected by others :sewing:
BTW I looked into google about the Christchurch mass shooting and the years seem to do not match at all, somebody could clarify it

Where should I send it ?... or just posting here.

Tristan said:
Finally I finished the translation into Spanish from the transcripts uploaded here. Surely, it needs to be checked and corrected by others :sewing:
BTW I looked into google about the Christchurch mass shooting and the years seem to do not match at all, somebody could clarify it

I named the wrong location. It was this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29

Tristan said:

You can attach it to a message here. Thanks Tristan, although next time, it's better to wait until the final version of the English transcript is done. Otherwise, the mistakes in the original will carry into the translation, and it adds work to the team. So always make sure you tell us what you want to do, and then we can organize ourselves better, ok? No big deal for this one, and your translation is appreciated!

Yup, better if I waited for the final version although I'd consider this one as first draft in Spanish, then I'm gonna revising it with more time.
There are words in bold because it's an provisional version, to find a better option yet

Attachments

• Transcripción S&C Diagn. Dif.(Borrador).docx
    46.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom