A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 2

thx Scott, I'm going to pick up "Healing Lost Souls" on kindle, and wait for the SRM to become available...its out of stock.

Adobe said:
thx Scott, I'm going to pick up "Healing Lost Souls" on kindle, and wait for the SRM to become available...its out of stock.

Yep, thank you Scott for the info.

Adobe, in case you have an extra cash for SRT paperback from the UK (59 GBP), you can find it here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/092991516X/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1386796286&sr=8-1&keywords=spirit+releasement+therapy&condition=used

Thank your for all of the work from the video and transcript and for sharing it. Finished the reading of the transcript from the second video. I have a couple of questions... Although, I still need to read available similar literature. So those questions will have to wait.

It occurred to me to think that I need to learn to ask questions, not just for using ---non planing either way, though--- in the board/SRT, need to learn to ask questions here in the forum too.

I watched the first video which I'm glad to have finally got around to, but noticed at the start of part 2 there is mention, that it is advised to read 'The Wave' series. I haven't read all of the series but am in the process of reading over what I read before in book form this time, instead of online. Was wondering what others thoughts are on watching part 2 even though not all of the series has been read? Thanks in advance.

Cleo said:
I watched the first video which I'm glad to have finally got around to, but noticed at the start of part 2 there is mention, that it is advised to read 'The Wave' series. I haven't read all of the series but am in the process of reading over what I read before in book form this time, instead of online. Was wondering what others thoughts are on watching part 2 even though not all of the series has been read? Thanks in advance.

Hi Cleo, I have read the series in e-book form, and I am currently re-reading them in book form (which in my case takes more time but the concepts are better understood). I think that If you are, let's say, in the middle of the Wave series you can see part 2 without problem. If you have follow this thread, when Laura published this series of videos there were people who started saying that they wanted to "try" with the board (which is very dangerous as It is said over and over here) so I understand that If you DON'T have this intention in mind, you can see all the videos at the same time as you are finishing the books.

There is one thing to take into consideration: You have Laura here NOW, so if you have questions or doubts you can benefit for her answers, but the future is uncertain..

Leonarda, thanks for your input. I'm starting back at the first book of the Wave series and going from there. Yep, read through this thread last week and am definitely heeding the advice of not trying with the board prematurely, if at all because of the danger involved in doing so. Very wary of going anywhere near there.

Back
Top Bottom