A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 2

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
The second (long-awaited) installment in the Knowledge and Being series is done. This is the first of two parts on this particular topic. Next one will be available soon.

http://youtu.be/gPckPsROtBs

That was a great video, informative & I really enjoyed it. Good to see Laura in action again, & the interactions too. The board action looked tiring (I imagined sitting for ages & not exerting to much pressure on the planchette thingy) but also fun. Good to also see you guys smoking as well, though the anti-smokers will surely comment on that. I didn't even realize that the board action was a demo with the C's for the first minute, after that, my mind went back over all the times that Laura had written about the grooving process; including the participants intent & knowledge (base) & awareness etc. I'm eager for more! In the meantime, I'll watch the other videos of Laura & co that I haven't yet got round to. Thanks Laura, & thanks to all the crew involved! :thup:

I just finished watching. It was fun to watch and very informative! The way it was filmed and Laura's warm personality really made it feel like I was there while watching it :D Thank you and I'm looking forward to see the next part :flowers:

Finished watching aswell. It was really cool to see the board in action. I was really impressed by how fast the letters go by and how fast the one taking notes has to write. I tried myself to keep up with writing the letters down and it's really hard. Can't wait for the next part. :thup: :thup:

Thank you for posting this Perceval!

Thank you very much Laura!! I feel so much gratitude to you and your whole team, and all who participated in the work for putting this video together. I was so happy to come across this thread this morning, and immediately watched the video. It was like an early birthday present. After viewing your first video I searched wide & far for the rest of the videos. I was thrilled to read your post last week indicating that this one was in the works, and enthralled to have this video to watch this morning!!!

As I watched, I started crying uncontrollably when the C's made contact., I'm still quite shook-up. This was very powerful and moving. I'll definitely be watching it a few more times. The question that was forming in me toward the later part, was if the board work can be done by ones own self alone (one person). And to my amazement and delight that questioned was asked toward the end. And I understood the answer, and it makes sense that the energy really requires more than one person. After watching this, I would like to try using the board, and now will be seeking the right like minded people in my area who I can join or will join me for this endeavor.

Laura I love the sound of your voice, it moves me, and I love how you take your time in your detailed explanation of things, and in all of your videos and books too, I really love that.

I made my donation immediately after the video, I just wished I could donate more. I will continue to do so every month as I am so grateful to QFG, FOTCM, Sott, and the mission of your teams work.

Is there anyway I could find-out exactly what board you use, and where I can order it from?

My sincerest gratitude for this extraordinary video!!! I look forward to others.

Jasmine said:

Thank you very much Laura!! I feel so much gratitude to you and your whole team, and all who participated in the work for putting this video together. I was so happy to come across this thread this morning, and immediately watched the video. It was like an early birthday present. After viewing your first video I searched wide & far for the rest of the videos. I was thrilled to read your post last week indicating that this one was in the works, and enthralled to have this video to watch this morning!!!

As I watched, I started crying uncontrollably when the C's made contact., I'm still quite shook-up. This was very powerful and moving. I'll definitely be watching it a few more times. The question that was forming in me toward the later part, was if the board work can be done by ones own self alone (one person). And to my amazement and delight that questioned was asked toward the end. And I understood the answer, and it makes sense that the energy really requires more than one person. After watching this, I would like to try using the board, and now will be seeking the right like minded people in my area who I can join or will join me for this endeavor.

Well, just hang on for the next one where there are more details about the use of the board. It's very important that anyone planning such an experiment is equipped with as much information as possible from someone who has been through the process, which can be quite dangerous.

Oxajil said:
I just finished watching. It was fun to watch and very informative! The way it was filmed and Laura's warm personality really made it feel like I was there while watching it :D Thank you and I'm looking forward to see the next part :flowers:

Absolutely fascinating, and very informative with a nice, relaxed presentation. It was great to see the board in action and I too was surprised by how fast the planchette moved. I loved Laura's emphasis on smoking while using the board. The anti-smokers will have a field day, but that's their problem. :cool2: Looking forward to part two. :)

I just finished watching as well. It's such a prodigious to see the board in action and quite informative.

Would it be possible to have a transcript or subtitle added to this video? I was able to understand Laura as I read her lips and she spoke quite clearly and articulately well. I just couldn't hear anyone else off-camera.

Perceval said:
Jasmine said:

Well, just hang on for the next one where there are more details about the use of the board. It's very important that anyone planning such an experiment is equipped with as much information as possible from someone who has been through the process, which can be quite dangerous.

What Perceval says is very important Jasmine. Laura researched everything she could find on channeling for many years. And others without the knowledge she has accumulated, have had some bad consequences.

Here's a thread about one such experience:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24584.0.html

And here's what the Cs had to say about it:

Session 20 August 2011 said:
Q: (L) Let me ask one of the questions that's on our minds first. Hopefully it will be a quick question. We are a bit curious about the activities of our forum group members {name redacted} and {name redacted} and their channeling experiment. They claim that they were channeling Cassiopaea Leo? (Bubbles) 6 Leo. (L) I guess that was because you had made remarks about, "Next stop, Leo". Who or what exactly are they channeling?

A: Not channeling per se, more like being toyed with.

Q: (L) Being toyed with by who or what?

A: Elementals reading bits of emotion/thoughts.

Q: (L) Well, why are they not responding to the thread about these issues?

A: Shame drives defense.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "defense"?

A: Convincing themselves.

Q: (L) Convincing themselves that they are channeling, that they can channel, or that they did make legitimate contact... Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Anybody else have a question on that topic? (PoB) Who was the initiator of the channeling?

A: {name redacted}

Q: (PoB) What is the role of this {name redacted}?

A: {name redacted} planted the idea seed in a fertile ego.

Q: (L) Anything else?

A: {name redacted} is in for a very painful lesson.

Q: (L) I guess that's enough on that....

Back
Top Bottom