Is there an infinite or a finite number of souls?

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My question would be:

Is there an infinite or a finite number of souls (re-)cycling through 3-D and 5-D on this planet?
I remember the C's mentioning a total of 8 billion humans currently residing in third density of the Earth.

So we would have roughly four billion souled human beings on this plane.
Does that constitute "a lack of souls" in 5-D?

If cataclysms would send back 99% of them to 5-D (I'm sure the spiritual world cannot be overcrowded)
would that in any way disturb the equilibrium in that density?

I understand that souls cannot efficiently evolve by staying in 5-D. With only a very small number of humans still procreating on a post-cataclysmic third density planet that must surely create a throng of entities "dying" to return to 3-D.

Would members of our human fractured soul unit be confined to starting over again on Earth, or could they move on to other star systems of the same density?

Is there an infinite or a finite number of souls (re-)cycling through 3-D and 5-D on this planet?
I remember the C's mentioning a total of 8 billion humans currently residing in third density of the Earth.
I think the Cassiopaeans have already answered this question.
session941103 said:
Q: (L) Okay. How many times has the wave come and involved the earth as we know it?
A: Infinite number.
Whether or not there is an infinite number of souls in the universe is an interesting philosophical question which I've heard argued both ways. In my understanding, if the dividend were infinite, everyone would be 1D, unless the divisor is also infinite. There does appear to be a process where pools of nondifferentiated energy can incarnate into 3D reality as OPs, and if they complete a grand cycle they can individualize and become proper 3D beings. So there is a potentially infinite supply of panpsychic energy which could potentially find Earth and congeal into some type of entity. It is entirely possible that the higher density beings have designed an infinite time loop whereby the same astronomical cycle of time repeats endlessly, but with different souls.
session950121 said:
Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been interacting with our race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?
A: No.
Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?
A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."
Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books JR gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.
A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?
Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...
A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?
Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?
A: Has over and over and over.
Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...
A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!
Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (JR/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (Frank) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.
A: Close.
Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Ghengis Khan, Atilla the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?
A: Yes.
If the cycle occurs an infinite number of times, and it is possible for different souls to enter and leave this cycle as they graduate, it is logical to assume that 5D/6D can utilize this structure that 4D STS created to educate an infinite number of souls. I do believe the 3D Earth does have a limited carrying capacity as to the number of souls it can support within each cycle, however. So while the school may be designed to exist forever, it can only fit a finite number of souls in it at one point in 3D time.
So we would have roughly four billion souled human beings on this plane.
Does that constitute "a lack of souls" in 5-D?
No.
session960203 said:
Q: (L) S*** wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (S) Where is he?
A: He is at 5th density.
Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?
A: No, but remember, there is no "time" there.
Q: (S) Many members of the family have reported having visions and dreams of him. What are these caused by?
A: Various processes.
Q: (L) I guess you have to ask about specific ones. Are any of these caused by Uncle Andrew himself visiting?
A: That is too simplified.
Q: (L) I guess you have to specify...
A: No, you don't understand. We meant that your comment was too simplified. The question is: are any of these manifestations Uncle Andrew?
Q: (S) He appeared to his oldest daughter ...
A: The concept is faulty.
Q: (L) The idea of any of them being Andrew, I guess. (S) So, the appearances are all their own expectations?
A: No, not always, but we are trying to teach.
Q: (S) Is he at peace?
A: Yes. Do you want to learn, or would you prefer to assume?
Q: (L) What are these manifestations?
A: They are 5th density thought projection energy waves.
Q: (L) So, his family are picking up these 5th density thought energy waves.
A: You are not following well.
Q: (S) So, when the family members are seeing negative things, it is just their own guilt?
A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.
Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?
A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"
I think the gist of this transcript is that the 5D subtle body is immortal, and that it projects various elements of itself into 3D bodies, which flicker in and out of 3D, but the intelligence which animates them originates in some eternal idea realm. The analogy of the slide projector comes to mind here. All of the slides exist simultaneously in the carousel, and just because one slide is being "viewed" doesn't mean the other ones disappear.
If cataclysms would send back 99% of them to 5-D (I'm sure the spiritual world cannot be overcrowded) would that in any way disturb the equilibrium in that density?
No, unless Earth was completely destroyed, and here I mean more than a simple destruction. If one version of Earth was destroyed, then the souls could use different portals to migrate to a different version of Earth existing in a different place in the multiverse. The school would continue to exist, however souls that were particularly attached to that version of Earth may become confused for a "moment" which would seem to last forever but happen in an instant. The only way I can conceptualize the Earth being truly destroyed is if it were completely erased from the continuum of existence and placed in a state of nonexistence. It is difficult for me to imagine who might have that kind of power...
I understand that souls cannot efficiently evolve by staying in 5-D. With only a very small number of humans still procreating on a post-cataclysmic third density planet that must surely create a throng of entities "dying" to return to 3-D.
See previous answers. The limitation is only an illusion of the 3D perspective. Considering the nature of "zero time" I believe it is irrelevant from a 5D perspective. If you resonate with a particular experience, then that resonance will magnetize you to a realm where it exists, regardless of whether you have to cross vast expanses of "time" to get to it.
Would members of our human fractured soul unit be confined to starting over again on Earth, or could they move on to other star systems of the same density?
It seems this question was answered in this transcript.
session940716 said:
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table; tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart
muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children.
Q: (L) Why are things like this being done?
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.
Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.
Q: (L) Where do the souls go?
A: Back here for the most part.
Q: (L) Do some go elsewhere?
A: Some go to other planets.
I think that you can explore elsewhere and sample different ways of living if you are not overly emotionally invested in the Earth experience.

Last edited:
If one version of Earth was destroyed, then the souls could use different portals to migrate to a different version of Earth existing in a different place in the multiverse. The school would continue to exist, however souls that were particularly attached to that version of Earth may become confused for a "moment" which would seem to last forever but happen in an instant. The only way I can conceptualize the Earth being truly destroyed is if it were completely erased from the continuum of existence and placed in a state of nonexistence. It is difficult for me to imagine who might have that kind of power...

Thank you for clearing things up for me.

Would you consider Kantek as being truly destroyed, or do you consider the asteroid belt as proof for Kantek not yet being in a state of nonexistence?

Surely the asteroid belt leaves no room in 3-D for any school continuing to exist...

It is destroyed in our timeline, probably a whole cross section of timelines, but there are timelines where this didn't occur. I think that in the timeline where Kantek still exists, it is a significantly different planet than it was in our reality, therefore most of the Kantekkians souls from our timeline didn't really resonate with that realm and Earth was seen as accessible and a similar fit in a similar cycle. In addition, you had the Reptoids helping things along by loading them up and transporting them here, acclimatizing them in a way to Earth incarnation. The Earth-facing portals became the path of least resistance to traverse.

Yes, it cannot be in nonexistence if there are debris. The only way that I can conceive of truly destroying it is hitting it with some kind of singularity gun that generates a specific type of transdimensional black hole that sucks up all space and all time and all ideation related to Kantek. We wouldn't be talking about it, because essentially it would've never been conceived, a Kantek would never have been actualized by whatever intelligence engineered this star system. As I said, who would be capable of such a thing is kind of theoretical and a lot more speculative to me than the existence of 4D aliens, but the Cassiopaeans have stated that such things are possible.
session941210 said:
Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?
A: Inward to total nonexistance.
Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?
Q: (L) Why is that?
A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.
Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?
A: Total non-existance balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?
Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?
A: "God."
Q: (T) Are we talking about the creator god as in the Pleiadians?
A: Not Pleiadians. Prime Creator.
Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and "God?"
A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.
Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into non- existence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?
A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?
A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1.
Q: (L) So, this energy goes into a Black Hole and... does it come out on the other side?
Q: (L) Does it become like a primal atom?
Q: (T) Does it go back into the cycle?
A: No. Reflection regenerates as primal atoms.
So when one experiences planetary destruction, sometimes the easiest way to resolve the confusion and trauma is to join the cycle of a nearby planet with similar parameters. There are all kinds of possibilities. There are so many possibilities in the multiverse that it is difficult to imagine most cataclysms causing a significant imbalance in 5D. The sun could go nova and the likely result would be a lot of focused reflection and intense contemplation to overcome the post-transitional trauma, after which point the incarnations would go on in some form.

That's the money question right there. Hindus and Buddhists actually seek to 'end the cycle of reincarnation'. I would add the words 'on Earth' to that, since I doubt even Buddhists believe they can totally stop something as fundamental as reincarnation. (We can't even stop weeds from reincarnating themselves in our gardens!)

I would also draw your attention to the Heaven's Gate event, which, when placed in context, was suggestive of a group of souls 'bailing out of here' on the tail of a comet. What did they know that we don't? At least we're starting to ask the right questions! Thanks to Laura and everyone for providing this platform.

I think we can all agree there were fewer souls here in the past. Assuming each one reincarnates, that's still not enough to account for human population growth over time, which means that one of two things must be going on:

Either:
A) New souls are drawn into this system from somewhere else and nobody ever leaves, or
B) Old souls divide - becoming smaller and smaller each time we reincarnate

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, btw. I'm new here🙏, and I'm not sure I understand your meaning of the phrase 'fractured soul units'. Are we talking about the same thing?

I think that you can explore elsewhere and sample different ways of living if you are not overly emotionally invested in the Earth experience.

I have a memory of when I was a small child looking at people at a public event, perhaps a garden fair, and thinking something like: "Why did I come here? Of all the places to come to why did I come here? I must have really hated myself to choose here". I am paraphrasing and I have learnt to not trust my memories implicitly but this experience left quite a mark on me.

I am currently reading 'The Afterlife Unveiled: What the dead are telling us about their world' and in chapter two there is a small reference to the location issue discussed above:

....souls, when they come out [die], usually remain in the neighborhood where they have lived, unless there is a strong reason to the contrary. So we embodied beings share space with the world of spirits, unseen by us though they are; and we tend to stay in the countries and among the people we are familiar with...

I think we can all agree there were fewer souls here in the past. Assuming each one reincarnates, that's still not enough to account for human population growth over time, which means that one of two things must be going on:

Either:
A) New souls are drawn into this system from somewhere else and nobody ever leaves, or
B) Old souls divide - becoming smaller and smaller each time we reincarnate

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, btw. I'm new here🙏, and I'm not sure I understand your meaning of the phrase 'fractured soul units'. Are we talking about the same thing?

Why would everyone agree on that?

Those are not the only options. All that would be required is more souls coming than there are souls leaving.

"Why did I come here? Of all the places to come to why did I come here? I must have really hated myself..."
This is EXACTLY what got me started on my journey- I asked my mirror the exact same question! Thank you for bringing it up. It's reassuring to know I'm not alone.

Casting aside the suggestion that my soul made a mistake, or that incarnation was falsely-advertised, I spent some time observing the natural world. Before I could make any sense of it though, I needed to distinguish between what was actually 'real' and what was made up by other people.

The theory of gradual evolution for example was made up by another person. The classification of species was also made up by other people, and we only invent things which give us some kind of advantage over everybody else ie; we only invent things for profit. Distinguishing between nature and everything else wasn't easy. We expend a lot of energy/attention on/with the inventions of other people. Discarding all of them was necessary to really observe the world - as if I was the world.

Does the Earth have any eyes or fingers? Can a planet bear arms? Obviously the answer is yes. This human form is surely the finest fruit on the tree of life, and our souls don't occupy it for the purpose of fighting, or working or even surviving. This human form is the only kind (on this world) which has the capacity to defend the whole. This human form contains a species of light that is poorly understood, and apparently very much sought after. We generally don't recognize it as such, but we call this 'inner light' a soul.

Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I didn't have a choice - that my soul was drawn here, or pulled here against my will. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. Viewed along side human ovulation it makes perfect sense, but the implications are staggering, for they suggest an ongoing 'crime' of inexplicable proportions. For every soul which receives the spark of life, untold numbers never do. They make the monthly passage only to become trapped here somehow.

How are these souls supposed to return to celestia if they've never had the chance to live and more importantly, die? This cannot be nature's design, it's not for the other mammals of Earth , and it certainly isn't our fault. We know that it's wrong because a part of us literally dies from exhaustion years before the rest of the body does. We can define ourselves in a single word - innocent.

It seems the phrase 'Food for the moon' might be more meaningful than we think. We can try to change things, but even the best case outcome wouldn't benefit us directly, it would only protect future generations of us. There are those among us who know what I'm talking about - especially in Hollywood, where they frequently leave 'clues', either to support dissemination of the most important subject there ever was, or to drive me insane by reflecting something nobody else can see.

Casting aside the idea that I was in any way special, and supported by reflections in popular media, I came to the conclusion that those 'in the know' use this wisdom to their advantage, rather than raising any kind of alarm, and that is the crux of the human condition. If it was repaired once and for all there would be no need for power structures, so those that exist work hard to keep everything just the way it is.

I don't want to reincarnate here, and I certainly don't want to get trapped here in a sleeping state for all eternity. If we simply do the math, it's easy to see the odds are never in my favor. In the words of the famous late math professor Alexander Abian - "It's time for mankind to raise a petulant finger in defiance of the celestial organization". So that's what I'm doing.

..!.,

Um, because more people=more souls?

Is there any evidence of souls leaving?

First part of your post I misread, thought you said there were fewer now. I'd agree that there are more people incarnated "now" than in the "past". Second part, there's very little evidence of any of this. It's pretty much all speculation. And I don't think it's possible or productive to understand the finer details of 5d when all you have to think with is a 3d brain stuck in one timeline and actually "in time".

The way I see it currently the planet is building up to a crescendo. More souls want to incarnate, and through massive growth of technology and leveraging what already exists into creating more and more, the conditions for that are being provided. Maybe one does not cause the other but both are interdependent. There is something at this particular section of spacetime on this and related timelines that provides a lesson which many souls want, and the carrying capacity of the school is being pumped to accommodate.

And on another level it is in the interests of the 4d STS forces who manage this pump through their control of central banks and management of world affairs, which is expanding their farm and their food source, and the therefore the total amount of existence that they can dominate.

From another angle still it is a manifestation of a living system/universe which always seeks progress and expansion over "time" and so there will naturally be more and more (including souls) until the time is right to push the reset button.

This is EXACTLY what got me started on my journey- I asked my mirror the exact same question! Thank you for bringing it up. It's reassuring to know I'm not alone.

Casting aside the suggestion that my soul made a mistake, or that incarnation was falsely-advertised, I spent some time observing the natural world. Before I could make any sense of it though, I needed to distinguish between what was actually 'real' and what was made up by other people.

The theory of gradual evolution for example was made up by another person. The classification of species was also made up by other people, and we only invent things which give us some kind of advantage over everybody else ie; we only invent things for profit. Distinguishing between nature and everything else wasn't easy. We expend a lot of energy/attention on/with the inventions of other people. Discarding all of them was necessary to really observe the world - as if I was the world.

Does the Earth have any eyes or fingers? Can a planet bear arms? Obviously the answer is yes. This human form is surely the finest fruit on the tree of life, and our souls don't occupy it for the purpose of fighting, or working or even surviving. This human form is the only kind (on this world) which has the capacity to defend the whole. This human form contains a species of light that is poorly understood, and apparently very much sought after. We generally don't recognize it as such, but we call this 'inner light' a soul.

Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I didn't have a choice - that my soul was drawn here, or pulled here against my will. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. Viewed along side human ovulation it makes perfect sense, but the implications are staggering, for they suggest an ongoing 'crime' of inexplicable proportions. For every soul which receives the spark of life, untold numbers never do. They make the monthly passage only to become trapped here somehow.

How are these souls supposed to return to celestia if they've never had the chance to live and more importantly, die? This cannot be nature's design, it's not for the other mammals of Earth , and it certainly isn't our fault. We know that it's wrong because a part of us literally dies from exhaustion years before the rest of the body does. We can define ourselves in a single word - innocent.

It seems the phrase 'Food for the moon' might be more meaningful than we think. We can try to change things, but even the best case outcome wouldn't benefit us directly, it would only protect future generations of us. There are those among us who know what I'm talking about - especially in Hollywood, where they frequently leave 'clues', either to support dissemination of the most important subject there ever was, or to drive me insane by reflecting something nobody else can see.

Casting aside the idea that I was in any way special, and supported by reflections in popular media, I came to the conclusion that those 'in the know' use this wisdom to their advantage, rather than raising any kind of alarm, and that is the crux of the human condition. If it was repaired once and for all there would be no need for power structures, so those that exist work hard to keep everything just the way it is.

I don't want to reincarnate here, and I certainly don't want to get trapped here in a sleeping state for all eternity. If we simply do the math, it's easy to see the odds are never in my favor. In the words of the famous late math professor Alexander Abian - "It's time for mankind to raise a petulant finger in defiance of the celestial organization". So that's what I'm doing.

..!.,

:-)

I don't know the mechanics of how reincarnation works but I have my suspicions. My memory of this childhood experience is that I realised at the time that I must have chosen to come here in conjunction with my higher self as that was what was most needed for me to do as part of my own spiritual development. However, memories are unreliable and I would not be surprised if my perceptions were being interfered with, if not at the time, then subsequent to that. However, that's a whole different story. I suspect that when the soul feels they are ready and wish to reincarnate they consult with their higher self and spiritual advisors and choose the optimum circumstances in which to reincarnate. The book on the afterlife that I am currently reading describes the post-death 'de-briefing' in a very interesting way. One person who had passed on and was relaying their experience of the afterlife to a medium described it as being presented with two different blueprints. One showing the planned life before reincarnation and the other showing the actual life that was lived. She described it as a chastening experience to see how little correlation there was between the two. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that. However, there was no judgement or God's Wrath [ugh!] and the only reproach came from the self. A comforting thought.

As to whether there is a finite or infinite number of souls I have no opinion. The book I referred to does say that it is permissible for a soul to choose to reincarnate on a planet other than Earth but that people generally tend to stick to what they know. The childhood experience I mentioned included the strong feeling that I was on the 'wrong' planet. Perhaps I normally have a very different physicality?! I suppose I shall find out when I pop my clogs this time around! :umm:

(...) I suspect that when the soul feels they are ready and wish to reincarnate they consult with their higher self and spiritual advisors and choose the optimum circumstances in which to reincarnate.
Q: from your PoV or the one of the book you read, what's the difference between the soul and the higher self ?
(Up to now, I have understood it was the same.)

The book I referred to does say that it is permissible for a soul to choose to reincarnate on a planet other than Earth but that people generally tend to stick to what they know.
(FYI) This idea is opposed to the Cs teachings (at least if I understood well). They said we (as a soul group) were trapped here long ago (309k years IIRC).
The childhood experience I mentioned included the strong feeling that I was on the 'wrong' planet.
Same feeling here, but as a adult, after the beginning of my awakening (work still in progress !)...

BUT I have no confidence in such feelings/beliefs. Too easy to feel "special" and "sent on Earth for a rescue mission" and so on. Many New Agey teachings (cf. indigo children etc.) on this subject. Probably a big heap of BS for the greatest part...
So keep some sane doubt about it. And keep learning your lessons, that's what's essential. ;-)

"Why did I come here? Of all the places to come to why did I come here? I must have really hated myself to choose here".

I don't want to reincarnate here, and I certainly don't want to get trapped here in a sleeping state for all eternity.

One person who had passed on and was relaying their experience of the afterlife to a medium described it as being presented with two different blueprints. One showing the planned life before reincarnation and the other showing the actual life that was lived. She described it as a chastening experience to see how little correlation there was between the two. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that. However, there was no judgement or God's Wrath [ugh!] and the only reproach came from the self. A comforting thought.

I also got interested in this passage, strategic enclosure. So then I read the according book which I quoted in the Afterlife thread and as it might fit I put this PoV here too, concerning the question if and how we choose to incarnate.

[...]" Greaves, Helen (1977). Testimony of Light. Saffron Walden, England: C. W. Daniel." (that was mentioned in The Afterlife Unvieled) [...]

she summarizes principles what she/they want us living in physicality to know:

* That all Life is lived as a serial, that we go from one experience of living to another experience of living at a different rate, i.e. on a higher level of awareness: "Perhaps the most important change which has come over me in the period since I left the earth, is the deepening of the realisation and confirmation of the serialised life which we all lead . It is as though I had just finished a chapter. . . . Now I am awake, refreshed, alert and I have started immediately on a new chapter, or perhaps it is a new book in a different dimension. It does not matter whether this is a new book or only a new chapter. It is still a continuation , a sequel to all that has been committed to memory in the last story. There is a definite continuing thread."

* I am becoming increasingly aware of a Pattern and a Plan. The Blueprint of one’s efforts , one’s successes and failures on all the planes; physical, material, emotional , mental and spiritual does indicate that a definite line of advance is voluntarily accepted by the soul before incarnation. No doubt when I am more proficient in the study of individual lives and their results , together with the life courses of nations and their results, good or apparently not good, which have been set in motion through the Law of Cause and Effect, I shall be better able to appreciate how the Divine Pattern of individual growth and group growth is linking up from life to life and from age to age. It is only logical to assume that we take up, as it were, where we left off in a previous trial of strength and weakness. This presupposes a chain of lives, of experiences, of reincarnation in its little understood form. But I am more than convinced, as I observe stories of effort and success and failure, that the soul needs to ‘project’ some part of Itself back into the denser environment of earth in repeated attempts to master the trials and stresses of those vibrations. But which part of Itself, and whether it is always the same part , is still a mystery, and must remain so until we have advanced much in wisdom and insight.

* Selfobservation/Recapitulation/Judgement: "Somewhere in the deeps of my mind two ‘blueprints’ are brought forward into my consciousness. These are so clear that I can (literally) take them out, materialise them and study them. One is the Perfect Idea with which my spirit went bravely into incarnation. The other is the resultant of only a partially- understood Plan . . . in fact my life as it was actually lived. It was a shock to me, and a very salutary experience, to find that these two plans differed exceedingly. And yet, one learns so much by facing the results. . . . In a way the blueprints resemble maps, with coloured places, and light and dark patches, and a kind of glowing ‘sun’ for the high-lights. First of all the mind looks at the whole comparison, and sets the blueprints side by side. This is the first shock; a true humbling of yourself to find that you did so little when you would have done so much; that you went wrong so often when you were sure that you were right. During this experience the whole cycle of your life-term unfolds before you in a kaleidoscopic series of pictures. [ the Cs speak about slides on a wheel] During this crisis one seems to be entirely alone. Yours is the judgment . You stand at your own bar of judgment. You make your own decisions. You take your own blame. . . . You are the accused, the judge and the jury.

* Yet at the same time each group and each soul directs ‘backward’ to the plane below, its present achievement, the fruits of its knowledge. These ideas, ideals and conceptions fit into and make manifest, the Divine Pattern or Plan as far as this can be accepted by the souls still seeped in the illusion and glamour of matter. No acceptance of another soul’s belief colours progress. The soul must judge for itself - must make its own progress, must choose what to accept as truth for itself. No soul is coerced, forced or bound by creeds. If he believes that this is Heaven, or conversely, that he is in Hell, then for him that is so at his present state of progress.
[...]

Yet this view/book does not adress humanity being trapped through 4D STS playing with timelines etc. And I wonder why this kind of literature does not mention it?

FWIW

Q: from your PoV or the one of the book you read, what's the difference between the soul and the higher self ?

(Up to now, I have understood it was the same.)

Good question. I think of the higher self as the part of us that is consciously aware of all of our personal timeline of lives and thus is able to take the long view/see the whole picture. In contrast the 'me' that is in this body typing this has an extremely limied awareness that is restricted to this life that I am living right now. That makes sense because as much as we may like to ponder the nature of life, the universe and everything we still need to look after this physical body and, well, live. The afterlife books all seem to agree that we are here on this Earth to learn, to grow, to progress in our own journey towards re-unification with God. [Unless, of course, one is of a firm STS bent and is determined to spiral into utter non-being]. So what I was trying to get at before was that when we pass on and after a time are ready to re-incarnate we are able to connect with the part of us that can see the whole picture [the higher self] and choose the best circumstances to work on what we are going back to a physical life to work on. OSIT

Also, the afterlife books refer to a being of light that is total forgiveness and love that comes to us when we review the life we have just lived and compare it to what we intended to get done in the incarnation before leaving the spirit world. In these books they tend to refer to this being of light as being God or even Jesus but I have to wonder if it is from what we call here 6D. If not then perhaps this being is the higher self as I pondered above. Perhaps they are one and the same. I don't know; perhaps I shall find out when this life is done! :-)

(FYI) This idea is opposed to the Cs teachings (at least if I understood well). They said we (as a soul group) were trapped here long ago (309k years IIRC).

I had forgotten that. Although as I understand it we can reincarnate 'forwards' and 'backwards' in our own personal timeline from the linear progression of time that we experience in 3D. Also there is no compulsion to reincarnate and the afterlife books suggest that it is possible to beings from other worlds to come here for a particular purpose.

Same feeling here, but as a adult, after the beginning of my awakening (work still in progress !)...

:hug2:

BUT I have no confidence in such feelings/beliefs. Too easy to feel "special" and "sent on Earth for a rescue mission" and so on. Many New Agey teachings (cf. indigo children etc.) on this subject. Probably a big heap of BS for the greatest part...

Indeed. I sometimes have this inner dialogue that goes something like this:

"I'm so speshul!!!"
"Sure, who isn't?"
"Oh I know but I really am!"
"You know that thinking that way is a trap and will stunt your progress don't you?"
"Yes but I REALLY AM SPESHUL!!!"

So keep some sane doubt about it. And keep learning your lessons, that's what's essential. ;-)

Exactly! All these matters are interesting and beneficial to discuss but ultimately it is how we live our lives that really counts.

I also got interested in this passage, strategic enclosure. So then I read the according book which I quoted in the Afterlife thread and as it might fit I put this PoV here too, concerning the question if and how we choose to incarnate.

Yet this view/book does not adress humanity being trapped through 4D STS playing with timelines etc. And I wonder why this kind of literature does not mention it?

FWIW

I get the impression that the truth is only revealed when one is ready for it. I seem to remember the C's refusing to answer some of Laura's questions in the past because to reveal the truth about what she was enquiring about would be contrary to her Free Will. Frankly, however, I can only speculate to this effect. Oh and thank you for mentioning that book here. I finished reading it last night and was really glad I picked it up.

Back
Top Bottom