Shake it Off Naturally - Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Tension with Trauma Release Exercises, David Berceli PhD

I got out of the habit of doing the TRE exercises. I don't think they really helped much, except I seemed more in shape when walking up stairs. Don't think I posted this, but it's a similar TRE exercise and you do it sitting:

I got out of the habit of doing the TRE exercises. I don't think they really helped much, except I seemed more in shape when walking up stairs. Don't think I posted this, but it's a similar TRE exercise and you do it sitting:

Thank you 3D for mentioning. In a way, all of these shaking off exercises falls under Peter Levines' research. I live in 1st floor, probably I can't do this exercise without shaking people who live in apartment below me. Which ever works, we can stick to it.

TRE (Trauma Release Exercises) Australia has just put this video out for those who have been in the path of the bushfires, it also serves as a good reminder for other stresses or trauma's where your body might start shaking of it's own accord:

Thank you for that thread, Jones. It's very informative and totally new to me.

Of course, I had to try it out right away.
I rolled out the mat, got into position and waited.

Nothing happened.

Then I noticed the control I had over my body - it wasn't until I gave up control that the shaking started like crazy.
I let it happen for about 5min.

Wow - I like this technique very much. :thup:
I will stay on it - research the net and look for a coach in my country.

Back
Top Bottom