FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau, please specify how many capsules to take per day and when it is best knowing that I am taking the food supplements recommended by Laura

That's not really my area of expertise as I'm not a doctor. Personally I would take 1 per day in the morning. My suggestion is to follow the directions on the bottle regarding daily use.

Translation:

Ce n'est pas vraiment mon domaine d'expertise, car je ne suis pas médecin. Personnellement, j'en prenais 1 ou 2 par jour le matin. Je vous suggère de suivre le mode d'emploi sur le flacon en ce qui concerne l'utilisation quotidienne.

In my experience the dose on the bottle is correct. Going over that doesn't seem to achieve anything and might even cause indigestion. I find that sometimes I need to hold off as my body doesn't seem to need or want it. I know when I need to take it because my tolerance for cigarettes decreases.

I guess everybody can be different. I am using a few out-of-date supplements, and they work just fine - just the same as when the ones I took were within the "best-used-by" date. fwiw

Merci, j'ai bien reçu ce matin mes deux bouteilles, c'est donc 1 gélule par jour en mangeant donc je la prendrai à midi car je ne mange qu'une fois par jour...

Thank you, I received my two bottles this morning, so it is 1 capsule per day while eating so I will take it at noon because I only eat once a day....

Beau, je viens de vous envoyer un don pour 2 bouteille Glutathione :
Vous avez fait un don de 20,00 USD à Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind.​
Merci d'utiliser PayPal.​
Détails du don​
Date :​
1 octobre 2019​
Numéro de transaction :​
9CY29746DG2172618​
Objet :​
Cassiopaea.org Forum​
Référence :​
Don à :​
Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind​
Montant du don :​
20,00 USD​
Merci pour vos bons soins...

Beau, I just sent you a donation for two bottles of Glutathione
Thank you for your good care....

Merci Beau, j'ai bien reçu mes deux bouteilles de Glutathion...

Thank you Beau, I received my two bottles of Glutathione...

Beau, je viens de vous envoyer via Paypal un don 20.00$ pour 2 bouteilles Glutathione
Payé avecCarte VISA x-7870Vous verrez "PAYPAL *FELLOWSHPCM" sur votre relevé de carte.Taux de change18,74 EUR = 20,00 USD1 EUR = 1,0674 USD
CategoryDonsNuméro de transaction9E7343645R6656411
Envoyé àFellowship of the Cosmic Mindhttp://www.paleochristianity.orgdonate@paleochristianity.orgRemarqueBonjour Beau, ceci est pour 2 bouteilles Glutathione. Merci d'avance. . . Perlou / Christiane Triquet 65 avenue de Verdun 06800 Cagnes sur Mer France
Détails de l'achat
Cassiopaea.org Forum
20,00 USD
Total
20,00 USD

Beau, I just sent you via Paypal a donation of $20.00 for 2 bottles of Glutathione.
Paid with VISA Card x-7870You will see "PAYPAL *FELLOWSHPCM" on your card statement.Exchange rate18.74 EUR = 20.00 USD1 EUR = 1.0674 USD
CategoryDonationsTransaction Number9E7343645R6656411
Sent toFellowship of the Cosmic Mind_COPY0@paleochristianity.orgRemarqueBonjour Beautiful, this is for 2 bottles Glutathione. Thank you in advance... Perlou / Christiane Triquet 65 avenue de Verdun 06800 Cagnes sur Mer France
Purchase details
Cassiopaea.org Forum
20.00 USD

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Beau, je n'ai toujours rien reçu et je vais être en rupture de stock...
Avez-vous eu le temps de l'envoyer? ... Quand devrais-je le recevoir? ..
Merci pour votre temps précieux ...

Beau, I still haven't received anything and I'm going to be out of stock...
Did you have time to send it? ... When should I receive it? ..
Thank you for your precious time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom