FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Beau, please specify how many capsules to take per day and when it is best knowing that I am taking the food supplements recommended by Laura
That's not really my area of expertise as I'm not a doctor. Personally I would take 1 per day in the morning. My suggestion is to follow the directions on the bottle regarding daily use.

Translation:

Ce n'est pas vraiment mon domaine d'expertise, car je ne suis pas médecin. Personnellement, j'en prenais 1 ou 2 par jour le matin. Je vous suggère de suivre le mode d'emploi sur le flacon en ce qui concerne l'utilisation quotidienne.

monotonic

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In my experience the dose on the bottle is correct. Going over that doesn't seem to achieve anything and might even cause indigestion. I find that sometimes I need to hold off as my body doesn't seem to need or want it. I know when I need to take it because my tolerance for cigarettes decreases.

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I guess everybody can be different. I am using a few out-of-date supplements, and they work just fine - just the same as when the ones I took were within the "best-used-by" date. fwiw

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Merci, j'ai bien reçu ce matin mes deux bouteilles, c'est donc 1 gélule par jour en mangeant donc je la prendrai à midi car je ne mange qu'une fois par jour...

Thank you, I received my two bottles this morning, so it is 1 capsule per day while eating so I will take it at noon because I only eat once a day....

Top Bottom