Brazil: Lesbian Couple Who Tried to Force Transgender Surgery on 9-Year-Old Boy Stab Him to Death

I think also people are bored. they are,maybe, not aware of how looking for what really is happening is very interesting even if it hurts. I live in a city and walk a lot and take busses and it is very evident that almost everyone is possessed by their mobile phones. Now it is evident, we were talking about this the other day with Hesperides. Very rare to see someone without an I phone. Just old seniors, but now old people have their mobiles, also. Sometimes I have the impression to live surrounded by people that are crazy, talking alone (they are talking in their mobiles), walking looking their mobiles, etc. Even those who walk their dogs are looking their mobiles!

Few days ago I had a little conversation about using smart-phones as a multitasking devices. My stand is that those things are making us distracted and cut us off from real life and that I'm old-fashioned because I'm trying not to use it too much (I read text files, use apps for communication but don't have internet in it, only catch WiFi (unfortunately) if needed; I prefer old mobile phone now); the other stand was that "this is an adaptation thing", so if you are using smart-phones and their various applications for "improving your life" you are better adapted to life in general. I don't see this point of view at any point rational, I can explain it in my mind as rational if I "wear other skin" but I see it from my perspective and don't see the point. People are different it seems. I feel those devices like one of the Orwell's Telescreen's. Even if i use it sometimes. And yeah, loreta, people walking their dogs with their head lowered to the screen - ridiculous ! I noticed exactly the same and goggle at it :)

Looks like it may have been an opportunity for a soul in that boy's body to burn off negative karma. The C's mentioned a couple times - IIRC - that suffering scenarios like these were organized for souls looking for a quick-in quick-out to help balance their karma or a soul might be wishing for accelerated development via intense suffering.

I'm not ready for this information. After I've only read and understood this horrible story that happened to this boy ... I can not be surprised what this is going on with the world and how it is possible. This story totally devastated me to the extent that it physically hurts the area around my heart and I know it will hurt some more time. I'm not just ready for such stories and information from the world. I do not shake my head in the sand .... I'm just not ready to deal with that terrible pain right now ... The very thought of happening to other children in this world is hard to accept such a truth.

loreta, I couldn't have said it better. It is so deeply disturbing to me that a mother could do this to her own son. Such a sweet looking boy, and what horrific abuse, and the fact that his father knew something was not all well in that household, tried to alert authorities but to no avail. Oh my, society is sinking to ever lower levels of Hell.

That moralistic snapback as suggested by the Cs can't come fast enough.
To make matters worse,if the dad tried to act on his instinct to protect the child,he would be imprisoned or at the very least taken to court.

I'm not ready for this information. After I've only read and understood this horrible story that happened to this boy ... I can not be surprised what this is going on with the world and how it is possible. This story totally devastated me to the extent that it physically hurts the area around my heart and I know it will hurt some more time. I'm not just ready for such stories and information from the world. I do not shake my head in the sand .... I'm just not ready to deal with that terrible pain right now ... The very thought of happening to other children in this world is hard to accept such a truth.

No one is ready for something like this and it's the cold cost of not being ignorant.

We all suffer when these things happen.

Yes, it is hard. But, the way some of us see it is that this poor boy had to experience this horrible abuse. The least we can do is read about the cruelty done to him and acknowledge what a horrible thing it is he had to suffer; and, then, to voice it in comments or however we can to let others, and the Universe, know that this is tragic, how he should have never had this done to him and that those who did it are monsters.

I hope that poor child is looked after and finds respite in the afterlife, and that his father finds peace and closure. Thirty years of imprisonment doesn’t seem long enough for that cruelty. Those evil people are in for some rough lessons.

Looks like it may have been an opportunity for a soul in that boy's body to burn off negative karma. The C's mentioned a couple times - IIRC - that suffering scenarios like these were organized for souls looking for a quick-in quick-out to help balance their karma or a soul might be wishing for accelerated development via intense suffering.

Maybe, but that is potentially a slippery slope. If we start to just say, "Oh it was karmic.", then that dampens our conscience. Not saying you are, just that it should be kept in mind.

Maybe, but that is potentially a slippery slope. If we start to just say, "Oh it was karmic.", then that dampens our conscience. Not saying you are, just that it should be kept in mind.
I remember reading somewhere(?) about reincarnation... that we choose our parents and life situations. That makes me sad. Why would someone choose these kinds of parents/life? Or what about the baby who was thrown away in a trash bag just after birth? (Bodycam video shows moment police found baby in plastic bag abandoned in Georgia woods: "Look at you sweetheart") Why would a soul choose such a thing?

I remember reading somewhere(?) about reincarnation... that we choose our parents and life situations. That makes me sad. Why would someone choose these kinds of parents/life? Or what about the baby who was thrown away in a trash bag just after birth? (Bodycam video shows moment police found baby in plastic bag abandoned in Georgia woods: "Look at you sweetheart") Why would a soul choose such a thing?

On the other hand, as perverse as it may seem, I find some relief that, from a higher perspective somewhere out there, there is a perceived sense in some things that seem utterly senseless from the perspective of decent 3D people. Like, ultimately things are in their right place and all there is is lessons. I think our faith in that maxim can definitely get tested by cases full of tragedy and malevolence such as these, especially if we are personally involved. And that of course doesn't mean that moral outrage isn't warranted.

Exactly what I was thinking. This is the catch-22 of our situation: we are here to learn. Its okay for the C's, from their perspective, to discuss this topic by pointing out an example. But for us - developmental-wise - its counter-productive. Discussing anything that pushes us away from the human condition, I think, is not our job on our level in 3rdD. What helps in this case, I think, is a discussion, an exercise, a sort of a 'Moral Orientation Ingraining Practice' for planning to find ways to create a community checked by a Neighborhood Watch, where such cases are spotted and action is taken to place the child in a normal environment. Still theoretically: If such an environment is implemented it would leave no room to create a negative karma in the first place. No more Lizard-controlled Torture Planet. Such cases would be prevented and nothing then would necessitate a need to deal with negative karma as the C's mentioned.

Last edited:
Yes, it is hard. But, the way some of us see it is that this poor boy had to experience this horrible abuse. The least we can do is read about the cruelty done to him and acknowledge what a horrible thing it is he had to suffer; and, then, to voice it in comments or however we can to let others, and the Universe, know that this is tragic, how he should have never had this done to him and that those who did it are monsters.
yes, for that very reason, I wrote that it was difficult for me to accept these abuses in a way that it was in fact the boy's lesson he chose to experience in this life. I still do not understand the "life lessons of abuse and torture" as something that should be taught us ... what? Evil is genuinely evil, at least here in our 3D world. And it's just as many of these tortured and abused children are around the world ... look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and the consequences that war left behind on children. These are mass lessons of brutal suffering in which I do not see the meaning of teaching.

yes, for that very reason, I wrote that it was difficult for me to accept these abuses in a way that it was in fact the boy's lesson he chose to experience in this life. I still do not understand the "life lessons of abuse and torture" as something that should be taught us ... what? Evil is genuinely evil, at least here in our 3D world. And it's just as many of these tortured and abused children are around the world ... look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and the consequences that war left behind on children. These are mass lessons of brutal suffering in which I do not see the meaning of teaching.
I completely understand how you feel. I am, of course, not sure about anything, but I do have some ideas - and they may be completely wrong.

First, you have learned this lesson, but there are probably some out there who haven't and they don't understand the brutality of what is really going on "out there". Maybe this has to be shoved in their faces, so to speak. Second, from what the Cs have said, there are things that are done because the sufferers are paying off their Karma and this is how it is done in this instance.

I know that this doesn't make having these brutally abusive things that are being done any better. But, I do think that the Universe knows what it's doing. So we can point out how terribly abusive these things are and how they shouldn't be done or allowed; if no one listens or cares, at least we are giving our thoughts and feelings to the Universe so it know that there are some who do really care.

Isn't like that that Universe is getting to know itself by every move it is making? Many facets of God? Maybe if we don't understand those horrible things we may try to explain it in this way. I hope it is clear what I'm trying to put here.

Back
Top Bottom