Brazil: Lesbian Couple Who Tried to Force Transgender Surgery on 9-Year-Old Boy Stab Him to Death

It's a deeply upsetting story to have to try to understand, but then again all of us on here have been learning of unpalatable truths for years, it's part of the process as far as I can tell. Someone's got to bear witness, why not us?

It's a deeply upsetting story to have to try to understand, but then again all of us on here have been learning of unpalatable truths for years, it's part of the process as far as I can tell. Someone's got to bear witness, why not us?
Yes, it is hard. But, the way some of us see it is that this poor boy had to experience this horrible abuse. The least we can do is read about the cruelty done to him and acknowledge what a horrible thing it is he had to suffer; and, then, to voice it in comments or however we can to let others, and the Universe, know that this is tragic, how he should have never had this done to him and that those who did it are monsters.
dear Nienna,

thank you for your response and try to explain from your viewing this things. This is an example of just one boy who was subjected to suffering. What about all the other children in the world who have been subjected to such brutal suffering that you can not imagine ... and so from day to day ... for years? These are then the CC lessons that the soul needs to learn ... but how many? There is more and more evil in the world ... and should not it be less if so many lessons of brutality have been "learned" in the past? And in the past, children are subjected to torture ... why is this repeated? I hope you understand what I'm asking you. I know my english is bad :-)

Your English is just fine!

There are no concrete answers to your questions. I only gave those thoughts that I have to you, there is nothing saying that they are what is really happening. Yes, there seems to be more evil in the world. You say should it not be less if so many lessons of brutality have been learned, but who says that they were learned by them?

Have you read The Wave series? These books may be able to help you with your questions much better than I can. If you can't afford the books, they can be read for free starting here. There is a lot of information in them about what is really going on.

dear Nienna,

thank you for your response and try to explain from your viewing this things. This is an example of just one boy who was subjected to suffering. What about all the other children in the world who have been subjected to such brutal suffering that you can not imagine ... and so from day to day ... for years? These are then the CC lessons that the soul needs to learn ... but how many? There is more and more evil in the world ... and should not it be less if so many lessons of brutality have been "learned" in the past? And in the past, children are subjected to torture ... why is this repeated? I hope you understand what I'm asking you. I know my english is bad :-)
I agree with Nienna, you'll find answer in the wave series.
For example, If I don't mistake, Laura talked about the case of 2 boys who dissapeared and found horribly killed by a mad man. I don't remember the details. She asked a question similar to yours to Cs and they responded that the soul of these boys came from 4D STO and choosed to incarnate in these bodies in order to be a lesson for others, for 3D humans :cry: . It"s highly coutageous and a huge sacrifice.
We musn"t forget the suffering of children and adults all other the world, who struggle against adversity.

In the case of this thread, the suffering of the little Rhuan Maycon must be a wake-up call to our decision-makers (politicians, senators, psychologues, pediatricians, social workers, teachers, etc) to have consciousness of the gender madness.

I agree with Nienna, you'll find answer in the wave series.
For example, If I don't mistake, Laura talked about the case of 2 boys who dissapeared and found horribly killed by a mad man. I don't remember the details. She asked a question similar to yours to Cs and they responded that the soul of these boys came from 4D STO and choosed to incarnate in these bodies in order to be a lesson for others, for 3D humans :cry: . It"s highly coutageous and a huge sacrifice.
We musn"t forget the suffering of children and adults all other the world, who struggle against adversity.

In the case of this thread, the suffering of the little Rhuan Maycon must be a wake-up call to our decision-makers (politicians, senators, psychologues, pediatricians, social workers, teachers, etc) to have consciousness of the gender madness.

I understand it all somewhat. However, it is difficult for me to accept that the lesson of life lessons must be in such an awful way. It is hard for me to understand that suffering, abuse, torture and other mischief is also just "one of the lessons" the soul needs to learn. Why is it not given us to learn in a more beautiful way than just through suffering. And it extends from all the religious stories ... let's take the diameter of Jesus Christ where the Bible says he was tortured and crucified etc .... so all the learning goes through abuse ... it somewhat frustrates this to 3D. Who then feeds that suffering through which we must supposedly learn something? I am sure that humanity can learn in a more beautiful way and that it is not necessary for the soul to choose just such experiences of abuse so that it can continue to grow. Anyway, I'm confident that this topic has already been answered by the Cc ... I just have to look for that session.:-).

and what about the Val Series ... it's the hardest to read and understand ... a light schizophrenia 😱

:lol:

I understand it all somewhat. However, it is difficult for me to accept that the lesson of life lessons must be in such an awful way. It is hard for me to understand that suffering, abuse, torture and other mischief is also just "one of the lessons" the soul needs to learn. Why is it not given us to learn in a more beautiful way than just through suffering. And it extends from all the religious stories ... let's take the diameter of Jesus Christ where the Bible says he was tortured and crucified etc .... so all the learning goes through abuse ... it somewhat frustrates this to 3D. Who then feeds that suffering through which we must supposedly learn something? I am sure that humanity can learn in a more beautiful way and that it is not necessary for the soul to choose just such experiences of abuse so that it can continue to grow. Anyway, I'm confident that this topic has already been answered by the Cc ... I just have to look for that session.:-).

and what about the Val Series ... it's the hardest to read and understand ... a light schizophrenia 😱

I wanted to write Wawe series (in my language Val serija)

A beautifull way? Can you elaborate, please? Or give an example of a beautifull way that can awaken humanity about insanity, psychopathology and mad ideologies?

Wave Series: indeed, it was hard to read it for me too. I couldn't believe at first! i thought I was reading fiction books!! But i progressively understood and opened my eyes and my mind, in light to what I've been personnaly experiencing .
You see, if I haven't lived awfull personnal experiences, I would stay bling by reading the wave serie.

Well, read my signature.

I've noted over the years that people can learn many things from play, instruction, etc. But, for the most part, these are all things that have to do with manipulating materials. Well, people can also learn like dogs with little treats given to them when they perform a trick.

Imagine the child who does not know that high heat burns? No one has told the child not to touch the hot stove, so the child is curious and does it and gets burned.

For the most part, when it comes to learning about paying attention, awareness, limitations imposed on us by our choice of experiencing 3D, and a few other things, these lessons generally only come via painful experiences. There are just so many things that we are not taught about and have to learn on our own, usually unpleasantly.

I think that part of the reason is the stream of consciousness, dissociating tendency of the undisciplined mind. Without sharp shocks, nothing solid crystallizes in a person; they are just an amorphous blob of transitory awareness from one moment to the next.

Also, I find your forum handle interesting in respect of what concerns you here: "malasirena" - Evil Siren. Recall the story of Odysseus and the Sirens; perhaps you would prefer to give in to the siren call of hungry ghosts or the "easy way"?

No pain, no gain. And chocolate still is not as nutritious as broccoli.

Well, read my signature.

I've noted over the years that people can learn many things from play, instruction, etc. But, for the most part, these are all things that have to do with manipulating materials. Well, people can also learn like dogs with little treats given to them when they perform a trick.

Imagine the child who does not know that high heat burns? No one has told the child not to touch the hot stove, so the child is curious and does it and gets burned.

For the most part, when it comes to learning about paying attention, awareness, limitations imposed on us by our choice of experiencing 3D, and a few other things, these lessons generally only come via painful experiences. There are just so many things that we are not taught about and have to learn on our own, usually unpleasantly.

I think that part of the reason is the stream of consciousness, dissociating tendency of the undisciplined mind. Without sharp shocks, nothing solid crystallizes in a person; they are just an amorphous blob of transitory awareness from one moment to the next.

Also, I find your forum handle interesting in respect of what concerns you here: "malasirena" - Evil Siren. Recall the story of Odysseus and the Sirens; perhaps you would prefer to give in to the siren call of hungry ghosts or the "easy way"?

No pain, no gain. And chocolate still is not as nutritious as broccoli.

Thank you very much to the explanation. Malasirena is actually a small siren (
in Croatian mala is a little).
And the broccoli I prefer more than chocolate :-).
I always find heavy these themes of child suffering. Maybe because I am from the territory of the former Yugoslavia where we watched the war and suffering so many people and children.

Another great thanks Laura :-)

A beautifull way? Can you elaborate, please? Or give an example of a beautifull way that can awaken humanity about insanity, psychopathology and mad ideologies?

Example: You love and do not abuse your children so your children will not abuse their children (in most cases). The example has many in the world to learn in a nice way and not just by pain. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Example: You love and do not abuse your children so your children will not abuse their children (in most cases). Example: You love and do not abuse your children so your children will not abuse their children (in most cases).
You might overestimate the role of (loving) nurture. The fact is the most important factor is not nurture, especially parents nurturing, but nature. Countless loving parents have had abusive kids, countless abusive parents have had kids that didn't become oppressors.

The example has many in the world to learn in a nice way and not just by pain. :-)
Learning involves efforts, the fear of the unknown, the fear of failure, the fear of change. Learning opposes entropy that is a big part of human nature. So, in order to learn, one must suffer. Suffering is necessary but it is not always sufficient. Too otfen, the one who suffers doesn't even learn.

Can you really imagine a world only made of love, beauty and peace? Could you really appreciate love if you didn't know what hate is? Could you truly appreciate beauty if you didn't have encountered ugliness? Could you fully enjoy peace if you had never faced war?

Who then feeds that suffering through which we must supposedly learn something? I am sure that humanity can learn in a more beautiful way and that it is not necessary for the soul to choose just such experiences of abuse so that it can continue to grow.
I'd say it is ourselves who feed it. At our level of Being we tend to look at good and evil 'out there' as opposites but in reality the true opposite of evil as we perceive it 'out there' is not really our subjective perception of external 'good' but it''s the evil, the darkness within ourselves that we don't see. It is our ignorance and from this ignorance there is the unconscious betrayal of each outer that just feeds the beast.

I'm talking about good and evil in the context as it deals with the average normal person and their ponerization from psychopaths who betray humanity consciously. The average person pretty much betrays another unconsciously thru stupidity, unconsciousness, mechanicality and lack of will to understand reality and ourselves because they will have to 'pay' in terms of their prejudices, comfort, security etc. A payment they are not willing to make.

They don't want to know the truth because it's not pleasant and it's thru this ignorance that it gets projected onto the other person or group and totally fails to see the real enemy because of lack of willingness to see the truth.

The normal person (or those who have the potentiality to be normal even if they are ponerized)) feels the hate of the psychopath towards them at the top (as it were) and thru unconscious projection seeks revenge on whatever group or person that meets their fancy but they fail to see the real enemy (psychopathology and their own internal ponerization from the influences of psychopaths). It is thru ignorance and lack of willingness to see the truth that this ponerized evil propagates itself into the collective unconscious like the way a waveguide propagates electromagnetic energy with minimum loss of energy.

Regarding the 'beautifull way' you speak of there is nothing beautiful about it because in this context it's all about vanity and self image,
and how we feel emotionally (if it feels good and beautiful then, thus, it must be true) but not about knowledge and its application. From that the horrors of the world just increase. In our vanity we think we are all a 'genius,' because we have 'beautiful' opinions, with no real effort to know and understand reality. It's just given us because we are so 'special.'

I remember hearing about Michelangelo (somewhere but I don't remember) that people told him he is a genius. He replied that if the people truly knew how hard he worked they never would have called him a 'genius.' It was all about his hard work (to see reality) and not about vanity and image.

Last edited:
So, in order to learn, one must suffer. Suffering is necessary but it is not always sufficient. Too often, the one who suffers doesn't even learn.

Yes, what came to mind in these recent exchanges is that when we decided to enter this level of materiality as part of the short wave cycle, it was a very big risk. As the C's have said, we are learning the hard way. So when we look at a case like this, we must remember that we are seeing only a very small slice of the total experience of the soul in question.

It can become a trap when one fails to enlarge one's perspective. Just take as an example the atheist who says; "just look at this world and all of it's injustice, of all the innocent people who are wronged and killed. There obviously is no God."

But this position is untenable as soon as they make any serious attempt to form a cosmology based on that assumption. So we must learn to not allow our feelings to cause us to become blocked because it seems to unfair from our tiny perspective. That doesn't mean however that we deny or ignore injustice. We learn from it. We choose differently because of it. We let it motivate us through our desire for something better. We just don't let it paralyze us or let it cause us to retreat into a more comfortable subjectivity.

Back
Top Bottom