JFK movie by Oliver Stone

It makes absolutely no mention of Israel! And have you ever wondered why it was produced by Arnon Milchan and distributed by Warner Brothers...?

That's very interesting, I'd forgotten that link, plus it also reminds me of Stone's 9-11 film which I chose to avoid. Once you've researched 9-11 through books, no film can ever satisfy, and it's the same with the JFK murder. It's the big elephant in the room, clearly. There's almost nothing nefarious that goes on in this world that doesn't involve Israel in some way or another. I foresee a grim future with Noahide laws, a Pax Judaica (with no actual justice), and a weary and paranoid populace. Not to mention Richard Dolan's prediction of a fascist disclosure of aliens/hyperdimensional beings, which will eschew all the meaty details of what they are really like.

I'll watch that Zapruder vid you linked with great interest tomorrow.

That's very interesting, I'd forgotten that link, plus it also reminds me of Stone's 9-11 film which I chose to avoid. Once you've researched 9-11 through books, no film can ever satisfy, and it's the same with the JFK murder. It's the big elephant in the room, clearly. There's almost nothing nefarious that goes on in this world that doesn't involve Israel in some way or another. I foresee a grim future with Noahide laws, a Pax Judaica (with no actual justice), and a weary and paranoid populace. Not to mention Richard Dolan's prediction of a fascist disclosure of aliens/hyperdimensional beings, which will eschew all the meaty details of what they are really like.

I'll watch that Zapruder vid you linked with great interest tomorrow.

Have the C's not said that Israel will get what's coming to them at some point and the whole world will see them for what they are?

Have the C's not said that Israel will get what's coming to them at some point and the whole world will see them for what they are?

Yeah, but I think things will get pretty grim before that situation becomes apparent. As if things aren't grim enough as it is! I think the C's said that Israel will have to pay the piper, but perhaps not soon enough, if memory serves. So much suffering because of that ponerised state. And of course, they have their loyal/blackmailed allies, who'll surely have to pay the price as well... and as a Brit that doesn't make me feel comfy in my bed, I can tell you. The mind boggles trying to visualise how things are going to unfold, that's a big part of why I'm following the Epstein case so closely.

Yeah, but I think things will get pretty grim before that situation becomes apparent. As if things aren't grim enough as it is! I think the C's said that Israel will have to pay the piper, but perhaps not soon enough, if memory serves. So much suffering because of that ponerised state. And of course, they have their loyal/blackmailed allies, who'll surely have to pay the price as well... and as a Brit that doesn't make me feel comfy in my bed, I can tell you. The mind boggles trying to visualise how things are going to unfold, that's a big part of why I'm following the Epstein case so closely.

Well, try not to worry too much :hug2: . I am sorry if that sounds patronising or condescending, I don't mean it to be. However, I look on this the same as I do anything well outside of my personal remit. I tend my own patch, trying to be the best 'me' that I can be and hope that life does its thing and that people who need to be dealt with, are, and that the least amount of suffering to people occurs.

I am a fellow Brit and it saddens me too that 'we' have such a complicit relationship with Israel. However, the STS forces in this world go well beyond territorial borders so it is pointless in that sense to think in such terms. I just want the best for everyone and hope that Israel reaps what it sows sooner than later! Hm, perhaps I need to pay more attention to the Epstein case!

Well, try not to worry too much :hug2: . I am sorry if that sounds patronising or condescending, I don't mean it to be. However, I look on this the same as I do anything well outside of my personal remit. I tend my own patch, trying to be the best 'me' that I can be and hope that life does its thing and that people who need to be dealt with, are, and that the least amount of suffering to people occurs.

Ah, I am an introvert and a worrier by my nature, sadly. I too tend to just keep my own house in order, whilst also keeping a keen eye on international political developments. I genuinely think that things are going to become seriously bad in the coming years, but how this is going to transpire continues to elude me. We can only do what we can do, and to hell with the psychopaths.

I am a fellow Brit and it saddens me too that 'we' have such a complicit relationship with Israel. However, the STS forces in this world go well beyond territorial borders so it is pointless in that sense to think in such terms. I just want the best for everyone and hope that Israel reaps what it sows sooner than later! Hm, perhaps I need to pay more attention to the Epstein case!

Yes, agreed, however it should also be remembered that Israel is near the apex of the consortium, according to the C's. I was very mindful of that idea a number of years ago when I had to deal with an irate Israeli tourist where I live in Wales. The narcissism and arrogance of this man was astounding. And he was just an average guy.

The Epstein case can be and possibly is the great miscalculation the C's referred to when discussing the PTB. It will be very interesting to see how it all goes down.

Ah, I am an introvert and a worrier by my nature, sadly. I too tend to just keep my own house in order, whilst also keeping a keen eye on international political developments. I genuinely think that things are going to become seriously bad in the coming years, but how this is going to transpire continues to elude me. We can only do what we can do, and to hell with the psychopaths.

Yes, agreed, however it should also be remembered that Israel is near the apex of the consortium, according to the C's. I was very mindful of that idea a number of years ago when I had to deal with an irate Israeli tourist where I live in Wales. The narcissism and arrogance of this man was astounding. And he was just an average guy.

The Epstein case can be and possibly is the great miscalculation the C's referred to when discussing the PTB. It will be very interesting to see how it all goes down.

Fellow introvert here! :-) I am sorry about your tendency to worry though. I expect that can make life challenging for you. I agree, the world is going completely gaga and there is no telling how bad it is going to get before it all blows up or how it does so. I think you are right; all we can do is keep the faith, stay on our course through the madness and keep a detached eye on it all. As Laura said recently, I believe, be in this world but not of it.

I am glad you said that about Israel as that had slipped my mind. Looking at it from a non C's perspective even, they do seem to call the shots in the world, don't they? They have the UK and the US doing what they are told by Israel. The sooner they get what's coming to them the better.

I hope you escaped your interaction with that tourist unscathed! I am on the opposite side of the country to you, in Norfolk, almost at the most easterly point in the UK. I envy you your lovely countryside. I have fond memories of walking holidays in Wales. Norfolk is lovely but hilly it is not!

You have got me even more curious about the Epstein case now! :lol: Time to find the thread about it here and get reading!

I hope you escaped your interaction with that tourist unscathed! I am on the opposite side of the country to you, in Norfolk, almost at the most easterly point in the UK. I envy you your lovely countryside. I have fond memories of walking holidays in Wales. Norfolk is lovely but hilly it is not!

I did, but it was amazing to see a mild mannered, polite guy, turn into a rabid fanatic when we questioned him on the Palestinian crisis, and it is and has always been a crisis. Mass murder that no one dare call out for fear of being called an anti-semite. We sent him on his way, and he was cursing us as he left, calling my mate and I a pair of "left-wing bastards". It was amazing seeing the predator's mind manifest directly in front of me. They are programming those folk deep, and I'll show a kid's tv show dissing Jesus in another thread when I find the vid. Absolutely disgusting it was, a kid's tv show, and it was literally psychopathic!

I thank the DCM for Norman Finkelstein and Illan Pape for being the conscience of modern Jewry, that's for sure. Shlomo Sand too.

Hi Hi_Henry

Well I don't know if I made much sense being over tired when I scrawled the above but thanks for saying I warrant a stoning! I take that as a badge of honour mate!

One final correlative to the above - the reason why they had to doctor the film the way they did was so that fitted the fake autopsy they had botched and then had to re-patch. They needed NO ONE to dig into the actual forensics of the case. Thankfully someone eventually did and boy do we find the can of worms... the autopsy evidence when unstiched is in itself overwhelming proof of massive criminal conspiracy (hence it was never examined or entered into the Warren Commission report - dig that! An official 'murder inquiry' that avoids the autopsy!) and above all it proves the fact that the top of his head was hacked off in autopsy to destroy all the real evidence and also to set up the narrative of a single shooter. Its complex (of course) and involved an obscene body swap (hence 2 casks arrived at the scene of the autopsy as documented) and how a crowd of unspeakables sat and salivated as they watched - rather like post a hunt - as his brutalized body was refashioned to fit the story that they then told the world. Its sick beyond words but its the real open and shut evidence of the case. The forensics are the evidence as they should be.
Prior to 1990 I was clueless as to what was the fuller story about the JFK murder in Dallas. I never heard of Garrison and never saw the Zapruder film. JFK murder for me was just a date and a place.

Then quite by chance on a weekend (pizza and beer and girlfriend) I watched on A&E part 1 of a documentary called The Men Who Killed Kennedy. I watched it of all place while I lived in Texas at the time. To say that it shook my understanding of the World is to put it mildly. You can find the documentary on YT, Watch it here.

While looking for some information on history I came across this website, Education Forum - JFK. Top notch no BS discussion of the case. Check it out.

The JFK conspiracy is a very complex hall of mirrors. I am almost certain that JFK's position on Dimona somehow was enmeshed in this treacherous case. Even if those who research it find the threads that lead to solving it nothing will come of it. The average chap at the Pub will not be able to comprehend it.

4 years later they couldn't do the same to Boby's official autopsy and that stated unequivocally that he was killed by a bullet fired from no more than 4, but more likely 2, inches away from the back of his head! That's in the autopsy.

And they still sentenced Sirhan Sirhan who was never seen being less that 6 feet in front of him!

So what chance does any truth ever have hey...?
Funny you should bring this up. I pushed on those buttons with the intent to inform the wider audience on this forum here, my comment.

Cheers and enjoy your O'Hara's :-)

I imagine most here will have already watched the much publicized 2021 Oliver Stone documentary, JFK Revisited - Through the Looking Glass in which he details some of the newer evidence of conspiracy and cover up uncovered in the intervening 20 years since his landmark film. What received less publicity, however, was that at the same time he made a set of four extra hour long documentaries on top of this, so I thought I would place them on record here courtesy of bitchute for those who still have any interest in digging down further into the crime of the century.

JFK Destiny Betrayed 01 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 02 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 03 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 04 of 04

Again no mention of Israel though.... hmmm! Good to keep reinforcing the message every 20 years or so....

Whilst I'm at it, there's also an interesting video presentation recently posted to YouTube by Prof. Jerry Kroth who makes a very good case concerning the infamous Oswald letter of 8th November 1963 (a mere 2 weeks before the murder) to a 'Mr. Hunt' - in which he wrote the following:

UntitledJFK.jpg

Dear Mr Hunt

I would like information concerding my position.

I am asking only for information. I am suggesting that we discuss the matter fully before any steps are taken by me or anyone else.

Thank you.

Lee Harvey Oswald

Kroth goes through his reasons for not believing this was a fake as has been so widely suggested, but is in fact genuine. His hypothesis centers in particular upon a sound argument to do with the word 'concerning' but which the letter writer spells as 'concerding'. In this presentation Kroth covers how he hunted down the evidence to show that this was an atypical example of Oswald's documented dyslexia and also that he made exactly the same error with this particular word in other documented examples of his handwriting - as well as sometimes spelling it correcdely... I mean correctly (excuse my dyslexia!). I think Kroth is on sound enough ground when he suggests this is just one level too far to have been faked.

He also makes a reasonably good case to conclude that the 'Mr. Hunt' was the infamous Howard Hunt of the CIA. My only argument with this is that for someone as hot as Oswald to be writing letters openly to such a figure with such clear suggestion of not only conspiracy but also openly inferring his likely mission was as an intelligence operative monitoring such activity for the CIA (rather than leading or participating) - and for the letter to have survived - seems questionable to me. However, it could also be argued that possibly Oswald deliberately broke protocol to get something on the record at that late a date precisely because he was getting concerned that things might not be as he thought, that matters were now moving ever faster in a certain concerning direction and that he was beginning to sense that he might well be being set up as 'the patsy', as he was indeed to later claim. And once the letter was on the record and known about, it proved safer to discredit the letter than to destroy it (and Kroth also documents what were clearly significant and convoluted efforts made to ensure it would forever be tainted as a fake).

There is also the possibility this letter wasn't even sent to someone at the CIA at all. One thing Kroth doesn't cover is that it is also conceivable that the name 'Mr. Hunt was actually a cover in itself for someone of even greater importance - i.e. Oswald knew him by that name, or knew he had to address him by that name, but it was actually a deliberately chosen alias to not only hide the real source but also to allow Howard Hunt to later become the limited hangout for all that CIA lower level contact. After all, as Oliver Stone has Jim Garrison say in the movie JFK... 'we're through the looking glass here people!'

This is of course wild conjecture on my part with zero evidence... but I do wonder about those tantalizing leads that suggest a certain George Herbert Walker Bush was the Deep State's handler on point duty that day (including his bizarre attempts to put it on the record that he wasn't in Dallas Nov 23rd, plus the desperate if futile efforts de Mohrenschildt went to to make contact with him in the days before he was 'suicided'...) and maybe he was the real 'Mr. Hunt' afterall instead of Howard Hunt... and maybe I'm just blowing in the wind... so, moving swiftly along...

Ah, thanks a bunch Michael,

I have been looking at the Destiny betrayed ones, so great find. I did watch Through the looking glass and it has always been fascinating to me how that crime is still so embedded in people's memory and emotions.

I wasn't alive for it, nor was I even born in the US, but the entire Kennedy saga has left an emotional imprint in my life.

I was just talking about this with a coworker who did live through the assassination, and I was telling him how important it must have been the world over, even in Colombia, there's a whole section of the capital city, like a borough, that is named after Kenedy. I never put it together until I made it to the US and started reading about it.

And the amount of information that was generated, and the huge effort that has been put in place to conceal it, there's so much darkness that they've thrown at it, it kind of confirms the huge importance of the event.

I imagine most here will have already watched the much publicized 2021 Oliver Stone documentary, JFK Revisited - Through the Looking Glass in which he details some of the newer evidence of conspiracy and cover up uncovered in the intervening 20 years since his landmark film. What received less publicity, however, was that at the same time he made a set of four extra hour long documentaries on top of this, so I thought I would place them on record here courtesy of bitchute for those who still have any interest in digging down further into the crime of the century.

JFK Destiny Betrayed 01 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 02 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 03 of 04

JFK Destiny Betrayed 04 of 04

Again no mention of Israel though.... hmmm! Good to keep reinforcing the message every 20 years or so....

Whilst I'm at it, there's also an interesting video presentation recently posted to YouTube by Prof. Jerry Kroth who makes a very good case concerning the infamous Oswald letter of 8th November 1963 (a mere 2 weeks before the murder) to a 'Mr. Hunt' - in which he wrote the following:

View attachment 59781

Kroth goes through his reasons for not believing this was a fake as has been so widely suggested, but is in fact genuine. His hypothesis centers in particular upon a sound argument to do with the word 'concerning' but which the letter writer spells as 'concerding'. In this presentation Kroth covers how he hunted down the evidence to show that this was an atypical example of Oswald's documented dyslexia and also that he made exactly the same error with this particular word in other documented examples of his handwriting - as well as sometimes spelling it correcdely... I mean correctly (excuse my dyslexia!). I think Kroth is on sound enough ground when he suggests this is just one level too far to have been faked.

He also makes a reasonably good case to conclude that the 'Mr. Hunt' was the infamous Howard Hunt of the CIA. My only argument with this is that for someone as hot as Oswald to be writing letters openly to such a figure with such clear suggestion of not only conspiracy but also openly inferring his likely mission was as an intelligence operative monitoring such activity for the CIA (rather than leading or participating) - and for the letter to have survived - seems questionable to me. However, it could also be argued that possibly Oswald deliberately broke protocol to get something on the record at that late a date precisely because he was getting concerned that things might not be as he thought, that matters were now moving ever faster in a certain concerning direction and that he was beginning to sense that he might well be being set up as 'the patsy', as he was indeed to later claim. And once the letter was on the record and known about, it proved safer to discredit the letter than to destroy it (and Kroth also documents what were clearly significant and convoluted efforts made to ensure it would forever be tainted as a fake).

There is also the possibility this letter wasn't even sent to someone at the CIA at all. One thing Kroth doesn't cover is that it is also conceivable that the name 'Mr. Hunt was actually a cover in itself for someone of even greater importance - i.e. Oswald knew him by that name, or knew he had to address him by that name, but it was actually a deliberately chosen alias to not only hide the real source but also to allow Howard Hunt to later become the limited hangout for all that CIA lower level contact. After all, as Oliver Stone has Jim Garrison say in the movie JFK... 'we're through the looking glass here people!'

This is of course wild conjecture on my part with zero evidence... but I do wonder about those tantalizing leads that suggest a certain George Herbert Walker Bush was the Deep State's handler on point duty that day (including his bizarre attempts to put it on the record that he wasn't in Dallas Nov 23rd, plus the desperate if futile efforts de Mohrenschildt went to to make contact with him in the days before he was 'suicided'...) and maybe he was the real 'Mr. Hunt' afterall instead of Howard Hunt... and maybe I'm just blowing in the wind... so, moving swiftly along...

There is also a companion book to the "Through The Looking Glass" film, written by James DiEugenio and it's due to be released in about two weeks on July 5th.
From the book description:
This book is unprecedented. It contains a compendium of information originating from the widest range of authorities on the JFK case ever assembled. This includes luminaries from several fields: pathology, surgery, ballistics, criminal investigation, neurology, history, and journalism. Never before have people like forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht, criminalist Henry Lee, Professor James Galbraith, author David Talbot, journalist Jefferson Morley, intelligence analyst John Newman, Professor Robert Rakove, and more appeared in one book; never have this many illustrious authorities been interviewed about their views on the policies and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The book also includes important witness interviews with Dr. Donald Miller about his colleague Malcolm Perry, Jim Gochenaur of the Church Committee, and Edwin McGehee of both the House Select Committee on Assassinations and the Jim Garrison investigation.

This is some archival footage from the Canadian television (CTV) news magazine called "W5" from 1973 that looks back on the murder of President Kennedy -

For those interested, there is a new 4-DVD special edition release of JFK from Shout Studios coming out later this year.
We have brand-new bonus features for our upcoming JFK 4K UHD, coming out December 19/23. In addition to a new 4K UHD Director-Approved Scan Of The Original Camera Negative, here's what you can dig into when you bring this release home:
🔴
NEW “One Person Can Make A Difference” – Oliver Stone On JFK
🔴
NEW “Stone Bold” – Cinematographer Robert Richardson On JFK
🔴
NEW “Brave New Worlds” – Editor Hank Corwin On JFK
🔴
NEW “Supporting The Vision” – Co-Producer Clayton Townsend On JFK
🔴
NEW “Re-Creating The Unthinkable” – Special Makeup Effects Artist Gordon J. Smith On JFK
🔴
NEW “The Delicate Hands Of Time” – Dallas Location Manager Patty Doherty Hess On JFK
🔵
12 Deleted And Extended Scenes/Alternate Ending (With Optional Commentary By Oliver Stone)
🔵
“Assassination Updated”
🔵
“Meet Mr. X: The Personality And Thoughts Of Fletcher Prouty”
🔵
Still Gallery
🔵
Theatrical Trailer
Pre-order: https://bit.ly/3F1KuO6
1698212694794.png

Back
Top Bottom