Session 26 April 2014

Laura said:
Prometeo said:
When the ouija moves fast is because of the energy focused on the transmission? as the energy from people around?

Not sure. We are observing this at present now that we have different situations to assess. We notice that each group we interact with via skype appears to have an influence on the transmission. Last night's session (not yet transcribed) had a very strong feeling to it. It was like some very determined, very focused energy. It wasn't so loose, it was like contained and directed. And it did tend to go very fast at times, but not all the time.

So, all in all, it is interesting to experience and observe. There was also a comment last night that doing these sessions with the different groups sort of assists in creating an etheric network. I guess it must be kind of like growing global neurons or conduit/connections. So I think we are going to have to figure out how to hook up with all FOTCM members even if they don't live close enough to others to have group meetings.

I am glad that y'all are thinking of those groups that can't meet often. Over here in Australia, we are few and quite far between, so meetups I believe (I'm a newbie to FOTCM) are via Skype.

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. (KJN) What is the status of the money system in the United States? If you have money in the bank, can you leave it there, or should we be doing something more proactive?

A: If you store it with the fox, you will lose it at some point rather soon.

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

A: Partly, but what about "needful things"?

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.
If money will be worthless, will that be because the wealth will be "globalized" or used to bail-in the banks? Or might it be replaced by some digital social credits with which to pay services and goods - at least as long as a digital grid functions?

If money will be worthless, will that be because the wealth will be "globalized" or used to bail-in the banks? Or might it be replaced by some digital social credits with which to pay services and goods - at least as long as a digital grid functions?

@thorbiorn,

I decided that the Cs were hinting that no matter when or how severe the money system collapses we should be using our current resources to buy "needful things". Having studied the Federal Reserve system in the U.S. and fiat money systems in other countries it only makes sense that they eventually are unsustainable. The digital system is in a way already here with VISA/666. It is now the multipolar battle between currencies that will cause some to grow stronger and some to grow weaker such as BRICS vs the U.S. dollar. The question was based on the U.S. money system which I see may take a deep dive soon.

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

This has helped me not be constantly worrying about when or how bad the collapse will be. I think the worth of any currency is in reality based on the value we as humans give it by our labor to produce goods and services. The money lenders are just bleeding us dry with debt interest and at the same time printing fake/fiat money to lend us. After the inflation bubble bursts it is still the grassroots common men and women who provide the value for any real "needful things".

Very interesting transcript. Thanks to all.
Talking about money and the creation of digital money (there are news about the creation of a digital dollar currency), and taking into account the fear of news pandemics (real or propaganda), I ask to myself what needful things should I invest in?

Very interesting transcript. Thanks to all.
Talking about money and the creation of digital money (there are news about the creation of a digital dollar currency), and taking into account the fear of news pandemics (real or propaganda), I ask to myself what needful things should I invest in?

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

@Chacaflus,

I think the "needful things" part is just everyday items we usually buy to have on hand and not "silver or gold" or stocks. But that's just my take on it. For food, you might want to learn to do canning and plan ahead or buy extra toilet paper (when no one limits the supply).

@Chacaflus,

I think the "needful things" part is just everyday items we usually buy to have on hand and not "silver or gold" or stocks. But that's just my take on it. For food, you might want to learn to do canning and plan ahead or buy extra toilet paper (when no one limits the supply).

Curious; what is the use for the extra toilet paper?

If I remember correctly, they once said that money won't be important but things that are tradable, that you can exchange. Needful things will be in great demand I suppose.

Do they mean that the fiat currencies we use will become worthless, but other types of money, like silver and gold will take over as money, or do they mean that the idea of money in general, no matter in what form it comes, whether fiat currency, crypto currencies, silver, gold, etc. will become worthless?

Also: ownership will become worthless eventually as well: do they mean that in 4D there is no ownership at all, or are they talking about the chaotic transition phase only?

Does anyone have an idea?

Do they mean that the fiat currencies we use will become worthless, but other types of money, like silver and gold will take over as money, or do they mean that the idea of money in general, no matter in what form it comes, whether fiat currency, crypto currencies, silver, gold, etc. will become worthless?

Also: ownership will become worthless eventually as well: do they mean that in 4D there is no ownership at all, or are they talking about the chaotic transition phase only?

Does anyone have an idea?
I ask myself the same question, did they mean that it was only the classical money that will be worthless or / also that the precious metals silver / gold would be worthless too?

Back
Top Bottom