Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Mark Levin on Fox just did a special episode about child sex trafficking with Jaco Booyens.

As the oldest brother of a trafficking survivor, Jaco turned abolitionist and produced and directed the feature film 8 DAYS (2014), which his wife wrote as a non-profit, volunteer film, inspired by actual events of sex trafficking within in the United States, Jaco launched red carpet events to screen the film, bring awareness and donate proceeds to local anti-trafficking organizations within the USA, South Africa, Europe and the Dominican Republic.

I didn't know what to expect, but the interview turned out to be a good one. I hope it goes viral!

EXCLUSIVE: A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide
  • FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's US Virgin Island - Little St. James - on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows
  • At least a dozen agents were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier and driving around the 71.5 acre grounds on golf carts
  • Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home
  • The raid comes two days after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning
  • An onlooker told DailyMailTV: 'I'm on a boat charter with guests. We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people landing on the island'
  • The home - dubbed 'pedophile island' and 'orgy island' - is at the center of an ongoing sex trafficking probe into the criminal financier
  • Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/prev...139002458/636x382_MP4_6992762687139002458.mp4

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'Pedophile Island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.
A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.
Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.
The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government's case of sex trafficking against Epstein.

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's US Virgin Island Little St James on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows

An onlooker, who wanted to remain anonymous and shot the footage, told DailyMailTV: 'I'm on a boat charter with guests. We are the only guests out here at the moment. We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people getting off their speedboats and landing on the island'
FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's US Virgin Island Little St James on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows

An onlooker, who wanted to remain anonymous and shot the footage, told DailyMailTV: 'I'm on a boat charter with guests. We are the only guests out here at the moment. We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people getting off their speedboats and landing on the island'

Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island

Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island

An onlooker, who asked to remain anonymous and shot the footage, told DailyMailTV: 'I'm on a boat charter with guests. We are the only guests out here at the moment.

'We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people getting off their speedboats and landing on the island.

'When we looked harder, we could see the FBI logo on the backs of their shirts.

'It didn't take long for us to realize they must be conducting a raid on Epstein's house.'

The home - dubbed 'pedophile island' and 'orgy island' - is at the center of an ongoing sex trafficking probe into the criminal financier.

Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island.

The temple has been of great interest to members of the QAnon community, who had been talking about the island long before Epstein's arrest in July or Julie Brown's explosive expose in The Miami Herald.

Many members of the community believe that Epstein hid young girls he allegedly enslaved in underground rooms below the temple and other parts of the island. There is no concrete evidence to support that claim.

Epstein doubled his property holdings in January 2016 when he paid $18 million for Great St. James, which is nearby Little St. James a few years back.

That 162-acre property is located next to Little St. James, the 71.5-acre island he purchased in 1998 for $7.95 million.

Epstein had plans for Great St. James to include a barge dock, two homes, cottages, an amphitheater, gardens, a marine electrical cable, solar array and generator, storage building, security building, work shed, machine shop, and an 'underwater office and pool.'

That barge and a few completed structures, as well as construction equipment, are visible in aerial images of the island.

Though I had been thinking that many high profile actors would felt relief if he was removed but I had not expected it can be done so openly and cynically. But after reading the list of victims associated with both former US president and his wife who was a recent candidate for the same position, (number 15th on the list says a lot) it's not surprising at all:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-11/complete-list-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed

The following twitter sums it pretty well:

Earlier, I was doing a few things in the apartment and turned on the radio. Rush Limbaugh has a two hour "call-in" and the main topic was Epstein. The other hot topic was gun control.

One caller caught my attention. He described himself as a retired correctional officer and pro-Trump. He first stated, the rumors that Epstein was taken off "suicide watch" is a deception because the prisoner was "high profile" and had known connections to influential people in high places. He explained, the suicide watch status had two main priorities - to watch that the prisoner didn't harm himself and to closely monitor all requests for visitation or transfer - so no one harmed the prisoner. Given that Epstein was a prior convicted felon and had served time also gave his case a higher priority - that he may try "a jail break".

Limbaugh asked him - if he could explain the incident reported of Epstein found on the floor unconscious, with marks around his neck in an attempted suicide? The caller stated that Epstein's lawyer had made the statement to the press but there was no video that he could locate in the media to verify the sketchy details - of Epstein being taken to a hospital, etc. It could have been the prison's infirmary? He added, in a high profile case like this, Epstein's lawyer might be representing his client but there is always the possibility, someone more influential has control over the lawyer and the news of an "attempted suicide" is part of a plot to condition the public - if Epstein is found dead.

He goes on to explain - in his opinion, Epstein was Trump's ticket "to clean up the swamp" in DC. Epstein is worth more to Trump alive, then dead. He is of the opinion, that after the attempted suicide was announced in the press - Trump secretly took steps to get Epstein out of Manhattan and into protective custody of his own? Epstein was probably given something in a meal or drink - to knock him out cold and lower his pulse rate - and was taken out by medical staff, then the ambulance was diverted to a different destination? Prison staff would assume he committed suicide and the story hits the headline's ... BUT where is the body? It might be claimed a Coroner is doing an autopsy which can take days for an examination. After that - it could be claimed that he was cremated.

If Trump was secretly able to get to Epstein before he was Clinton-cide ... a lot of high Escalon are losing sleep - according to the caller.

The caller does present an interesting scenario? Trump would have "a trump-card" over the Clinton's and the other "too big to prosecute" swamp rats. Imagine their shock, if Epstein ever walked into a court room, knowing that he was placed on "a hit-list" by his close associates?

As for Trump - he's a master at sending out mixed signals?

Trump just spread a baseless conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein's death
President Donald Trump spread an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory suggesting the Clintons were involved in the death of the accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Officials said Saturday that Epstein died by suicide in his Manhattan jail cell and that multiple investigations into the incident were ongoing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...461004-bbbf-11e9-aeb2-a101a1fb27a7_story.html
President Trump used his Twitter account Saturday to spread a baseless conspiracy theory about the death of Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy and politically connected financier who had been facing multiple charges of sex trafficking involving underage girls.

Trump’s Justice Department announced that Epstein, who was being held in a federal corrections facility, died by “apparent suicide.”

But Trump appeared to disregard his administration's statement, instead retweeting a message from conservative actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, who suggested that Epstein’s death might be tied to former president Bill Clinton. Williams also questioned how Epstein could have died by suicide if he had been on suicide watch.

The claim is completely unsubstantiated, and federal officials say Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death. He had been placed on suicide watch last month but then taken off within a week, according to a person familiar with the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a matter that is the subject of an ongoing investigation.

FBI agents are livid that Trump is amplifying 'bulls--- theories' about Jeffrey Epstein's death 'that have no basis in reality'
But Epstein was taken off suicide watch six days later, and, at the time of his death, he was alone in his cell and was not monitored by guards who were suppose to check in on him every half hour.

This begs the question... Were they really FBI.? Sorry, I just being cynical but it's the first thought that came to mind. Bibi really wants to win this upcoming election so any more dirt he can throw at his opponent would come in very handy now.

I doubt that very much. Impersonating a Federal Agent is a crime and an individual convicted of impersonating a federal agent may receive up to three years in prison.

This begs the question... Were they really FBI.? Sorry, I just being cynical but it's the first thought that came to mind. Bibi really wants to win this upcoming election so any more dirt he can throw at his opponent would come in very handy now.
My first thoughts on the FBI being there was, who are they working for? There's serious corruption in the FBI as we know and we're told they helped H Clinton cover up her email fiasco so whose team are these guys on? I hope we get to hear about it and it would be amazing if we did considering...

I doubt that very much. Impersonating a Federal Agent is a crime and an individual convicted of impersonating a federal agent may receive up to three years in prison.

You are probably right. I just wonder if the "investigation" of the island was maybe more just for show than really looking for evidence. That is not to say I don't think there are "some" good guys in the FBI. It is like watching to see how it all filters out in a way. Everything to me is kind of a blurry blend and not so black and white.

One caller caught my attention. He described himself as a retired correctional officer and pro-Trump. He first stated, the rumors that Epstein was taken off "suicide watch" is a deception because the prisoner was "high profile" and had known connections to influential people in high places. He explained, the suicide watch status had two main priorities - to watch that the prisoner didn't harm himself and to closely monitor all requests for visitation or transfer - so no one harmed the prisoner. Given that Epstein was a prior convicted felon and had served time also gave his case a higher priority - that he may try "a jail break".

Limbaugh asked him - if he could explain the incident reported of Epstein found on the floor unconscious, with marks around his neck in an attempted suicide? The caller stated that Epstein's lawyer had made the statement to the press but there was no video that he could locate in the media to verify the sketchy details - of Epstein being taken to a hospital, etc. It could have been the prison's infirmary? He added, in a high profile case like this, Epstein's lawyer might be representing his client but there is always the possibility, someone more influential has control over the lawyer and the news of an "attempted suicide" is part of a plot to condition the public - if Epstein is found dead.

He goes on to explain - in his opinion, Epstein was Trump's ticket "to clean up the swamp" in DC. Epstein is worth more to Trump alive, then dead. He is of the opinion, that after the attempted suicide was announced in the press - Trump secretly took steps to get Epstein out of Manhattan and into protective custody of his own? Epstein was probably given something in a meal or drink - to knock him out cold and lower his pulse rate - and was taken out by medical staff, then the ambulance was diverted to a different destination? Prison staff would assume he committed suicide and the story hits the headline's ... BUT where is the body? It might be claimed a Coroner is doing an autopsy which can take days for an examination. After that - it could be claimed that he was cremated.

I had a conversation yesterday with a very intuitive person, who believed Epstein was taken into protective custody. I think this could be a very plausible scenario, as suicide is supposedly nearly impossible at the ultra secure facility. Though of course we will never know.

You are probably right. I just wonder if the "investigation" of the island was maybe more just for show than really looking for evidence. That is not to say I don't think there are "some" good guys in the FBI. It is like watching to see how it all filters out in a way. Everything to me is kind of a blurry blend and not so black and white.

Since the FBI 'higher ups' are hooked into the 'black hat' network, I'd say it very likely that the authorization to 'raid' the island was given after any incriminating evidence was already gone. That's how the FBI rolls.

Since the FBI 'higher ups' are hooked into the 'black hat' network, I'd say it very likely that the authorization to 'raid' the island was given after any incriminating evidence was already gone. That's how the FBI rolls.

Aug 13, 2019

300 Brits Named in FBI Dossier

The FBI’s 2,000-page dossier on Prince Andrew’s paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein includes details of 301 British associates from the pervert’s address book.
FBI agents raided Epstein’s private US Virgin Island, dubbed “paedophile island”, yesterday as the sex-trafficking probe continued, despite his apparent suicide, aged 66, on Saturday.
US officials have also vowed to carry on probing Epstein’s ties to the UK amid fears about his offending overseas.
And MPs are calling for an investigation into the Duke of York’s relationship with Epstein.

Virginia Giuffre claims she was a victim of sex trafficking by Epstein and “loaned” to Prince Andrew for sex three times, which he vehemently denies.
Labour MP Jess Phillips, who sits on the Women and Equalities Committee, said: “I think that, of course, the case must be properly investigated.”
She said it was especially important as Prince Andrew, 59, “still appears to have some role as an envoy for the UK government”. He stood down as a trade envoy in 2011 amid criticism of his links with Epstein.
Ms Phillips added: “No one is assuming guilt, but the Epstein case and evidence does mean that we have a duty to undertake a proper investigation.

“We are talking about the trafficking of children, this is very serious and authorities should learn from the past in ignoring such allegations.”
Labour backbencher and committed Republican Emma Dent Coad said: “Nobody should be above the law and if there is a case to answer then whoever it is should answer it.”

Labour MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle said the prince had questions to answer. He said: “He has been accused by a credible witness of keeping her as a sex slave when she was a child.
“He is allegedly among many alleged co-conspirators in a child trafficking operation led by Epstein.

It was likely that Epstein would have clarified who else was involved and now his victims will never know.
“Prince Andrew must give a full account of his relationship with Epstein and answer accusations levelled against him.”

US investigators who looked at Epstein’s “little black book” found almost half of it read like a who’s who of British society.
His 301 British contacts had more than 1,000 numbers and dozens of email addresses between them.
There is no suggestion the presence of their names in the book means any are accused of any wrongdoing or even met Epstein in person.

The contacts included celebrities such as Mick Jagger, Simon Le Bon, the late Sir David Frost, Richard Branson, Naomi Campbell, Tamara Beckwith, Jonathan Dimbleby, Loyd Grossman and numerous lords and ladies.

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair is recorded once, while his former cabinet minister Lord Peter Mandelson has 10 numbers, including one marked “direct line” one for “home” and another for “country home”.

There are 16 numbers for Prince Andrew, including a mobile number, one marked “Palace ex-directory”, one for Balmoral, the Queen’s Scottish residence, where the Prince invited Epstein, and one marked “Sand”, for Sandringham, another royal retreat where he spent time.

Epstein also recorded 18 numbers for Prince Andrew’s former wife Sarah Ferguson, who took £15,000 off the paedophile to help pay off her debts.
Federal prosecutors and FBI agents who built the case against Epstein have turned their attention to people his accusers claim were involved in his scheme to sexually exploit dozens of underage girls.

It includes a circle of associates who victims claim helped recruit, train and coerce them.

One document is said to describe in detail the “damning things” Epstein’s inner circle did as he abused more than 100 girls from across the world.

A source said: “The document entails everybody in the Epstein case. It has some damning things, including about a number of Brits.”

Back
Top Bottom