Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Many pretty interesting informations and ideas Ryan presents there... I would encourage anyone interested in this case to watch this interview and also Ryans recent video expose with the very illuminating map Ryan created about Epsteins connections.

Ryan has a number of updated maps and analyses videos of the Epstein network, that are not on youtube since he is already flagged and will be removed from the platform if he publishes them there at this point in time.

He put them all up on bitchute. Unfortunately the loading time, especially for the longer ones is very bad, most of the time. Anyway, here are all the videos, maps and analyses of Dawson in chronological order. He is doing a stellar job in connecting the dots and exposing who is a part of this network. All of those clips are very good ones to share:

I agree with Ryan, I don't think with the killing of Epstein it is over yet. In fact, this might have been a case of a bit too much hubris displayed by the PTB.

In the words of Ryan, starting here:

There is nothing better when the cockroaches start eating each other... and this is a case of infighting and I just got a big bag of popcorn for it....

There is still a lot of stuff that can come out of this and even if it remains in the alternative media, at least someone has put it out there for the history books. A lot of things could still come out from all of this... So best to keep the pressure going. In the words of Ryan:

Henrik Palmgren: What else Ryan do you think is important to get out about the Epstein case specifically? Are there other individuals that are tied to him?

Ryan Dawson: I think Ghislaine Maxwell trials are gonna get going here in 5 to 6 days[...] the shoes could still drop there and Epstein is not over either... Like he is dead and that is gonna prevent him from plea bargaining and rattling and so on, but we already have a lot of info and there are a million pages of discovery... So don't get two black pills, because they do wanna go after Ehud Barak and I'm fine with that... That guy is terrible and I don't like Bibi [Netanyahu] or anything, but there is nothing better when the cockroaches start eating each other... and this is a case of infighting and I just got a big bag of popcorn for it.... Because it is disgusting and it also raised the consciousness, more than ever before, because we had the rather than rape ring, there was the Hampstead rape ring, there's been the Larry Franklin rape ring... like these things have happened and faded, happened and faded, but this Epstein case - because one side [lefties] thought it was Trump, the other side thought it was Clinton [conservatives] - got all the like tribal party loyalists involved so that this finally got attention on mainstream media.

And so, people are now - I mean, look, people are sending independently drones to [Pedophile-Island] little Saint James and stuff.... Never have I seen so much energy into investigating one of these cults. Like even Nxivm, right; that is a major story anyway and kinda was flying under the radar, but because it's tied to Bronfman, which was tied to Epstein, thanks to these maps and what not, now people are looking at Nxivm too... and they should... I'm telling you, it's going to keep expanding as people are still interested in this even though Epstein is dead. Wexner is alive, Maxwell is alive... You know they need to subpoena a lot of these people that were part of the grooming sex trafficking for this pedophilia ring... So, you know, I wouldn't get too disheartened... like there's still a lot of heads to roll, besides Acosta loosing his Labor Secretary position... Like some real consequences could still come out of this, and if not, at least in the alternative media (while we still have it) you know we can get it down for the history books and stuff....

Ryan has mentioned other researchers, who he recommends to support, follow and spread in regard to this story. By the way, I also agree with Ryan that the "Epstein death hoax" and "it isn't his body, he escaped" stories are nothing more than rather stupid distractions. Here are the 5 sources. I'm not to sure about the first two though, since they seems to have somewhat fallen in the "Epstein death hoax" trap :

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

I know the first two channels you cited, Pashalis, and they're pretty good, but comparatively new to the scene, thus may be prey to errant thinking sometimes. They'll get things wrong from time to time, but generally they're on the straight path, so to say.

Interestingly, Last American vagabond ends his presentations with the quote "Come to your own conclusions, stay vigilant", which is good advice I'd say. Everyone needs feedback to be sure they're not drifting off into left field.

Interestingly, I just came across the following video below after I've tried to find what Tucker Carlson has to say about all of this yesterday evening out of curiosity. What I noticed yesterday to my surprise was that I couldn't find anything! So I went to FOX itself on youtube and searched all the latest videos and was even more surprised that I couldn't find any videos from Carlson in the last days. Which is unusual. So I got suspicious and kind of thought, was he suspended or something, because he wanted to say something at FOX that would be to much for them? But then I forgot about it and now I' coming across this video:

Could it be that Carlson was suspended and taken into another "vacation" because of what he said or wanted to say? The guy in the video seems to suggest that his latest comments about "white supremacy doesn't exist" were too much for FOX news and that's why. Or maybe because of what he wanted to say about the Epstein case? Tucker Carlson's last post on twitter was on 8. August as the guy above mentions in the video. It is this one:

All speculation at this point though...

As for the idea floating around that because there is not any good and close up pictures of Epstein’s body, that this is „proof“ of him „not being dead“ or the body that was shown from a distance „being a hoax“; there is a pretty simple explanation for that, which actually corresponds with the facts and doesn’t need any invoking of a „hoax“:

We have an official story of him having committed suicide by hanging himself in his prison cell, which is a pretty specific story that requires certain evidence on the body as well as the surrounding circumstances of his death and so on. We also know with pretty much 100 percent certainty that this is at best a rather strange story to be true in the way they propagate it considering everything.

If he was suicided, which by all accounts is a very likely scenario, then obviously, his dead body is the main thing (evidence) together with the soroundings of his death that can proof or disproof this specific official story. So them putting out photos of his body would be rather stupid since those could show things that at best could raise unwanted and serious questions or things that do not fit this narrative. My guess is that good and thorough pictures of his body would/could reveal things that do not correspond to this story. Or in other words: they simply don’t publicize/display the main body of evidence in this case (no pun intended) that would reveal some concrete and hard facts about his death. The same thing with pictures and videos from the crime or „suicide“ scene.

Let’s suppose for example that in reality he was shot or poisoned or something else and not hanged, or hanged after the fact, or that the killer did a bad and/or dirty job, then pictures right after the deed could most certainly show things on his body and the crime scene that are dangerous for the official narrative. In the case of pictures taken later on, like hours or days after the death, those pictures would be safer, since there was time for his body to better prepared to fit into the official story. Same with the crime/suicide scene.

I think the bottom line for good research is not how powerful this guy was but who did he work for. That's stage 1 of research from here.

August 11, Epstein is declared dead?

I agree with Ryan, I don't think with the killing of Epstein it is over yet. In fact, this might have been a case of a bit too much hubris displayed by the PTB.

Today is August 13th - two days after the "reported" death of Epstein. In less then 48 hours, a guy by the name of Ryan already pegs the incident as "the killing of Epstein"? Speculation without hard evidence and proper verification ... is still speculation! Ryan may have connected some dots along the way and gathered supporting evidence but what data and resources were used to come to the final conclusion that Epstein "was killed"? And by whom?

We have an official story of him having committed suicide by hanging himself in his prison cell, which is a pretty specific story ...

How is the story "specific" ... when the official story line leaves out little details like "what was used to hang himself with and how"?

By the way, I also agree with Ryan that the "Epstein death hoax" and "it isn't his body, he escaped" stories are nothing more than rather stupid distractions.

"rather stupid distractions" ... Isn't it more beneficial, at this beginning stage of the Epstein investigation - to gather as much information and collaborating evidence, as possible, instead of quickly labeling something - as a stupid distraction?

Conspiracy theory's use to be considered "stupid distractions" until some of them turned out to contain factual information?

Regarding the body double story floating out there, it must be a really good double as Epstein's estranged brother Mark identified the body as him.

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein’s Brother: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Jeffrey Epstein brother Mark Epstein

Screengrab via YouTube - Mark Epstein pictured in 2011.

Mark Epstein is Jeffrey Epstein’s younger brother. The pair grew up in Sea Gate, Brooklyn, as the only children of Seymour and Pauline Epstein. Mark’s nickname as a child was Puggie.

Regarding the body double story floating out there, it must be a really good double as Epstein's estranged brother Mark identified the body as him.

Yep, this 'body double theory' seems to be quite popular opinion and it reminds little bit those actors stories during mass shootings - and if this is someone's first intuition they express about what happened, most people will probably see them as some crazy conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying it's totally out of realm of possibility but extraordinary claims would need extraordinary proof. In this case people are just comparing Epstein's dead features to when he was alive, and conclude it's not same person, in a similar way like with those "actors".

I mean, at this point Epstein is absolutely no use for the elites. He can't anymore continue doing what his job was - to arrange and record compromising information about other powerful people and share this with his handlers. Every day Epstein was alive meant only the possibility for his pedophile network to get more exposed. Why would they risk smuggling him out alive only to kill somewhere else?

As for the idea floating around that because there is not any good and close up pictures of Epstein’s body, that this is „proof“ of him „not being dead“ or the body that was shown from a distance „being a hoax“; there is a pretty simple explanation for that, which actually corresponds with the facts and doesn’t need any invoking of a „hoax“:

Another is the risk factor involving having him alive, to hide him - even with plastic surgeries or gender reassignment procedures - would prove difficult compared to the option of having him killed. It seems simpler and plausible enough.

Saturday morning had Twitter trending with hashtags pointing fingers to the Clintons, that in itself seems the vehicle for a cover up and the intended result by the perpetrators. The Clintons have now no political relevance, and are now a perfect scapegoat. Epstein had far more important connections than those two crazies.

Saturday morning had Twitter trending with hashtags pointing fingers to the Clintons, that in itself seems the vehicle for a cover up and the intended result by the perpetrators. The Clintons have now no political relevance, and are now a perfect scapegoat. Epstein had far more important connections than those two crazies.
Exactly Navigator you are right on the money. Trump has his reasons for making such quick allegations. Epstein was a major player for the Zionist agenda. He was very close to some people who was and is still very close to Donald (the Great) Trump. Some of these Zionist made significant contribution to Donald the Great during his 2016 campaign. We all know that only a few people can point their fingers on the Zionist elite and survive physically or financially.
Pashalis i can see where you heading.We all would love to see some big heads roll. We must not get carried away with others emotion to build or emphasize their point of view. Look, Listen, who destroyed the WTC, who killed JFK. I will not continue further. We must continue to be patience their time will come one day. These Power hungry bastards wont go down like chickens.

Trump's behavior radiates confidence ... he knows what he does and when he does it. If Trump's goal is to dissolve the deep state, he has been targeting Eppstein for years and gathering evidence. Assuming that Trump also dominated this ransom game, one could assume that he is able to bring Eppstein alive out of jail and use him as a star witness. The deep state will be more likely to see Eppstein dead and hope that there will be no further prosecution. This will not be true. The question would be whether the island was inhabited since the detention. Could it be possible that the men behind Trump already have the evidence since the island has already been searched? That's just my feeling.

I don’t know, Trump appears more deep State then he gets credit for.
He has a Zionist son in law as a personal advisor,who seems to spend a good portion of his time in Israel.
Trump gave Israel Jerusalem, and has his own town named after him there now.
Sure seems like he’s deeply in the pocket . Maybe just a useful idiot more than anything else.
My personal feeling is that Epstein had become dangerous to more than a few elite and though Trump may not have had anything to do with it, eliminating the son in law is a little harder.
And yeah, it’s very possible that the Clintons have been set up.
They are evil but they’re not stupid and the trail always leading back to them making them seem guilty just doesn’t feel right anymore. Would be interesting if that substitute guard was Israeli as well!, and there is the fact that usually billionaires don’t kill them selves when they can buy their way outta most everything.

Back
Top Bottom