Dream about my younger sister

I am happy to hear your sister is doing better, seek10. I hope she has continued success with the CBD oil. :hug:

As a whole, I am also happy to hear that news after literally giving up any hope of survival.

That's amazing. And it's great to see that not only she is recovering little by little, but also letting you help her a bit. I wish her a full recovery!

It has been a while I gave update on my sister.

After last update we put her, on the RSO from a vendor there. She seems to have stabilized, doing her own usual activities etc. Regular doctors already gave up on her after last june episode. She seems to have a problem with bowel coming out from front as her outlet entrance got folded since last year. she started to complaining about it for some time. They went to doctors but doctors initially suggested operation to put a hole and the disposable bags , only to say later that she may not be to withstand it.

Since things seems to be stabilized we did some scanning in Feb this year expecting some reduction. But, results are same as before not much improvement though she is feeling Ok though she depressed with bowel movement . I sent Iodine ( reduce the infections ) and helped them to make Liposomal Vitamin C. But they didn't use it regularly. They are some what scared to experiment.

I found one doctor who does IV Vitmain C ( 250 miles away) and reached out to him last month for some internet search. He did scanning, but results were not good. Very High Ca 125, High TSH, SAP and Very low Ferritin . He agreed to do the IV Vitamin C and see how it goes. After seeing the results I helped them to make one more batch of Liposomal Vitamin C last week.

Mean while, I reached out to Gaby for some suggestions. She suggested some vitamins like amygdalin (vitamin B17) capsules (500mg), A cocktail with NAC, a good complex vitamin and magnesium would be equally important. And also some alpha lipoic acid.

More information about amygdalin here: Amygdalin – Cure or Poison? | The Health Matrix

Thank you Gaby for the help.

As of now, no emergencies as such, though some what depressed, I ordered some Gaba Plus to send it to her with a hope to deal with depression.

Thanks for the update, seek10. It's good to hear that things are stable with your sister and that she is at least trying your suggestions to the extent that she is. Sometimes working to help family members with health issues can be a very challenging affair (especially those who don't live close by!), so I hope that you are keeping that in mind as you continue to research and offer possible aid for your sis; you seem to be doing all you can do. And if she tries the supplements that Gaby's mentioned, or anything else that's working, let us know.

I talked to my BIL about my sister yesterday. Two weeks back, she seems to be having problems with nothing going out of body from the front too for a week. They put her on Saline IV and some antibiotics seems to have cleared the blockage and seemed to be OK. For the last 3 days, it looks she was again complaining that nothing coming out. My BIL has a anesthesiologist cousin ( and his wife is a Gynecologist) who lives in the same city and helps him. His cousin told him that it may be OK to nothing coming out since she was not eating much. My BIL says she is not able to keep it any thing in stomach and vomiting and stuff coming out green. It looks she is not feeling like eating any thing or taking medicines like (Liposomal Vitamin C etc.) and fear of omitting. It looks RSO is the only thing that is keeping her spirits little bit up.

I talked to BIL regarding the Palliative care for her. It looks they considered it and decided not to pursue it due to the money extracting practices of the hospital systems without delivering any care and other considerations. They decided to support her at the house. They have some help from doctors they know and Registered Medical practitioner who comes to her house and administer any thing needed.

If she doesn't feeling like eating even the semi solids and not feeling like taking medicines and the waste gets accumulates in the body, I think she is preparing to move on. It looks, every body knows ( family and Doctors), it is matter of short time. I am not sure whether I am overreacting to it or not and doesn't know the complete details, but that's how it feels to me.

I am very sorry for the situation that you are living and I agree not to anticipate. continue to accompany this path as you have done so far is essential for her not to be frightened. I wish the best for you and your sister. Big hug. :hug2:

Siento mucho la situación que estás viviendo y estoy de acuerdo en no anticiparse.Seguir acompañando en este camino como lo has hecho hasta ahora es fundamental para que ella no esté atemorizada.Deseo lo mejor para vos y tu hermana. Abrazo grande.

Just catching up on this. It seems you've done a lot for her already. Really sorry to hear you and your family are going through such difficult times. Just take the lessons as they come, and I guess things will play out as they should. 🙏

To give update, My sister passed away today. Since I wrote before, they kept her on Saline IV at home since she was very weak and not taking any thing. I was told she was saying she wants to move on. Couple of days back, I asked my kids who were currently staying in the same city to visit her. They went and she was very weak, not able to talk, simply gave shake hand.

Yesterday I had a dream where I see a person in wrapped in clothes in plastic see through enclosure. some body removing a tape that is used to attach the enclosure to a table. I wondered what it means. I got a call in the midnight saying she was moved to emergency and kept her on life support system. Doctors pretty much mentioned that lower part is completely blocked and it spread to complete body through through blood. They suggested to the family to make a decision on removing the life support system as it is only extending the agony. I am not sure whether they made the decision or not, but they were inclining to let her go. I was told that she woke up after that saw every body and it looked every body's hopes were raised. After that she passed away (C's mentioned that in recent session about sudden improvement before soul completely disconnects). It has been 3 years since she was diagnosed and It was rough time for the family and extended family supporting the treatment.

What I find it strange is the sudden epidemic of Colon cancer in India(I hear similar stories from friends). During our childhood, we rarely heard of cancer, though we heard of Blood pressure, diabetics and other illnesses. Since 90's with the advent of Western investment and companies, steady increase in purchase power, people are eating more and more outside food without looking into what is in it. Now, we are hearing cancer cases who are in 40's and 50's. Sad situation that comes with supposed better purchasing power.

After that she passed away (C's mentioned that in recent session about sudden improvement before soul completely disconnects). It has been 3 years since she was diagnosed and It was rough time for the family and extended family supporting the treatment.

My condolences for your loss :hug2:May she rest finally in peace.

My condolences to you and your family @seek10. :hug2:

Yes, it is unfortunate that with economic "progress" and "development" a lot of unwanted side-effects are created especially the rise in chronic illness.

One of the spiritual rules from the Session in May was about guiding the newly deceased, so this is just for your reference:

It would be good for certain people to guide the newly deceased: If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life.

I'm sorry for your loss, seek10. That was a long battle, but she can rest now. My condolences to you and your family. :hug2:

My condolences, seek10. I am glad her suffering is over and hope her transition was peaceful. Big hugs to you and your family. :hug2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom