Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

The Epstein Case Is A Rare Opportunity To Focus "On The Depraved Nature Of America's Elite" (Back-dated Thu, Jul 25, 2019)

For decades, important, influential, “serious” people attended Epstein’s dinner parties, rode his private jet, and furthered the fiction that he was some kind of genius hedge-fund billionaire.
How do we explain why they looked the other way, or flattered Epstein, even as they must have noticed he was often in the company of a young harem? Easy: They got something in exchange from him, whether it was a free ride on that airborne “Lolita Express,” some other form of monetary largesse, entrée into the extravagant celebrity soirées he hosted at his townhouse, or, possibly and harrowingly, a pound or two of female flesh.

screen-shot-2019-07-22-at-9.47.19-am-768x541.jpg

– From the New York Magazine article: Who Was Jeffrey Epstein Calling?

An honest assessment of the current state of American politics and society in general leaves little room for optimism regarding the public’s ability to accurately diagnose, much less tackle, our fundamental issues at a root level.
A primary reason for this state of affairs boils down to the ease with which the American public is divided against itself and conquered.

Though there are certain issues pretty much everyone can agree on, we simply aren’t focusing our collective energy on them or creating the mass movements necessary to address them. Things such as systemic bipartisan corruption, the institutionalization of a two-tier justice system in which the wealthy and powerful are above the law, a broken economy that requires both parents to work and still barely make ends meet, and a military-industrial complex consumed with profits and imperial aggression not national defense. These are just a few of the many issues that should easily unite us against an entrenched power structure, but it is not happening. At least not yet.

We currently find ourselves at a unique inflection point in American history. Though I agree with Charles Hugh Smith’s assessment that “Our Ruling Elites Have No Idea How Much We Want to See Them All in Prison Jumpsuits,” we have yet to reach the point where the general public is prepared to do something about it. I think there are several reasons for this, but the primary obstacle relates to how easily the citizenry is divided and conquered. The mass media, largely owned and controlled by billionaires and their corporations, is highly incentivized to keep the public divided against itself on trivial issues, or at best, on real problems that are merely symptoms of bipartisan elitist plunder.

The key thing, from a plutocrat’s point of view, is to make sure the public never takes a step back and sees the root of society’s problems. It isn’t Trump or Obama, and it isn’t the Republican or Democratic parties either. These individuals and political gangs are just useful vehicles for elitist plunder. They help herd the rabble into comfortable little tribal boxes that results in made for tv squabbling, while the true forces of power carry on with the business of societal pillaging behind the scenes.

You’re encouraged to attach your identity to team Republican or team Democrat, but never unite as one voice against a bipartisan crew of depraved, corrupt and unaccountable power players molding society from the top. While the average person living paycheck to paycheck fashions themselves part of some biblical fight of good vs. evil by supporting team red or blue, the manipulative and powerful at the top remain beyond such plebeian theater (though they certainly encourage it). These folks know only one team — team green. And their team keeps winning, by the way.

When scanning the news most days, I see a constant amplification of wedge issues by mass media, blue-check pundits and even many in the so-called alternative media. I see people increasingly being encouraged to demonize and dehumanize their fellow citizens. Anyone who voted for Trump is automatically a Nazi, likewise, anyone who supports Sanders is an anti-American communist. The reality is neither of these things is even remotely true, so why are people so quick to say them?

Why is most of the anger in this country being directed at fellow powerless Americans versus upward at the power structure which nurtured and continues to defend the current depraved status quo? I don’t see any upside to actively encouraging one side of the political discussion to dehumanize the other side, and I suggest we consciously cease engaging in such behavior. Absolutely nothing good can come from it.

Which is partly why I’ve been so consumed by the Jeffrey Epstein case. For once, it allows us to focus our energy on the depraved nature of the so-called American “elite,” rather than pick fights with each other. How many random Trump or Sanders supporters do you know who systematically molest children and then pass them off to their wealthy and powerful friends for purposes of blackmail?

The Epstein case shines a gigantic spotlight on just how twisted and sociopathic the highest echelons of U.S. society have become.This is exactly what happens when you fail to put wealthy and powerful super predators behind bars. They get more brazen, they get more demented and, ultimately, they destroy the very fabric that holds society together. We are in fact ruled by monsters.

Unfortunately, by being short-sighted, by fighting amongst ourselves, and by taking the easy route of punching down versus punching up, we allow such cretins to continue to rape and pillage what remains of our civilization.

If we can truly get to the bottom of exactly what Epstein was up to, I suspect it has the potential to focus the general public (beyond a few seconds) on the true nature of what’s really going on and what makes the world tick. Revelations of such a nature could provide the proverbial tipping point that’s so desperately needed, but this is also why the odds of us actually getting the whole story is quite low. There’s simply too much at stake for those calling the shots.

I thought this was an interesting short video from 1791 on Youtube about Epstein's connection with scientists. It has a fair bit of info I wasn't aware of. Interestingly, Steven Pinker apparently always thought Epstein was a charlatan and wasn't afraid to say so, while other scientists seemed to suck up to him for the possibility of receiving grants.

I thought this was an interesting short video from 1791 on Youtube about Epstein's connection with scientists. It has a fair bit of info I wasn't aware of. Interestingly, Steven Pinker apparently always thought Epstein was a charlatan and wasn't afraid to say so, while other scientists seemed to suck up to him for the possibility of receiving grants.

That was really interesting. The disgusting pseudo-science Epstein was involved in, which all revolves around "eternal life" on the physical plane, actually fits very well with the STS/Yahwist materialistic outlook and worship of the physical universe. I mean, what kind of mind would come up with stuff like that?? It seems to me Epstein was pretty high up in the 3D-STS hierarchy aka. "stooges for Yahweh", just like Robert Maxwell and probably his daughter. But there's always someone above you in the STS world who will double-cross and kill you if expedient.

Maybe, though maybe not that 'high up'. (I'm assuming here that the 'higher' they go, the more vile they are/become.)

I wouldn't put the allegations - well-founded and otherwise - surrounding Epstein in the same set of 'elite pedo scandals' that came to light in the 90s and 2000s, like the Dutroux case. The appetites of perps in those networks make Epstein's relatively wholesome. I think I saw just one allegation in which it's suggested that an Epstein teenager was held, and thus possibly abducted, against her will, whereas Dutroux was going around physically snatching prepubescents off the street in broad daylight. Epstein groomed his victims, bought them off, and some of them grew to 'love' him.

I won't recount here what happened to Dutroux's victims, but just point out that, in contrast, most of the complainants against Epstein seek justice because he sexually abused them, which ruined their lives. He did, and they're cheated of justice by him 'committing suicide', but he didn't literally ruin their lives. By all accounts, Epstein's teenagers were willing, however manipulated. The exercise of free will was not an option for Dutroux's victims.

Nearly thirty years later, that same “Octopus” and its “business” remains with us and has become ever more wrapped around the levers of power — particularly in the worlds of government, finance and intelligence.

Octopus...that's like from a James Bond movie! :lol:

Nothing fictional about this one. It's the real 'octopus', in the sense of a network of tentacles reaching into diverse places. Like its minions enjoy projecting onto Russia.

Case closed? Sure looks like it...

Epstein's victims' day in court: Virginia Roberts leads dozens of women at dramatic hearing

Daily Mail, 27 Aug 2019

Virginia Roberts was among dozens of women who flocked to a Manhattan courtroom on Tuesday to describe how the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein abused them in a final chance to tell their story before a judge before the criminal case against him is closed and rebuke him as a 'coward' for killing himself instead of facing trial.

The women, many of whom were not named, had been invited to speak at court by Judge Richard Berman who had been handling Epstein's criminal human trafficking case which, in light of his suicide earlier this month, will now draw to a close.

The victims have asked that the investigation into his crimes carry on so that anyone who facilitated them who is still alive may be brought to justice. Many of the victims still plan to sue the late pedophile's $577million estate. Tuesday's hearing was the first time many had told their stories.

In their statements, they slammed Epstein as a 'coward' and said he 'robbed' them of their innocence.

Some were speaking out for the first time but they did not give details of what happened. Instead, they spoke only about how the alleged assaults had 'ruined' them.

Some were being represented by attorney Gloria Allred who said they planned to file lawsuits against Epstein's estate seeking damages.

That's the Gloria Allred who represented Trump's accusers in the run-up to the 2016 US presidential election.

Among those to speak out was Courtney Wild, who says she was in middle school and wore braces when Epstein groomed her.

'Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused me for years,' she said, adding that he 'robbed' her and the other victims of their day in court.

'I feel very angry and sad and justice has never been served in this case,' she said.

Another, who did not wish to be named, said: 'It didn’t feel good to wake up that morning and hear he allegedly committed suicide.

'I still feel like I’m learning the ways he’s impacted me. As destructive as that relationship was and as much of a villain as we’ve created him to be, based on facts, we’ve created him to be a villain, but he’s a complex villain.'

No one said or thought that about Dutroux and similar monsters.

Johnny Vedmore found this connection between Jeffrey Epstein and a (?) Mossad asset Nicole Junkerman and her various business interests, including the British NHS. This Youtube presentation was done before Epstein's death and we haven't heard much about Ms Junkerman from the media. She seems to keep a very low profile.

Johnny Vedmore found this connection between Jeffrey Epstein and a (?) Mossad asset Nicole Junkerman and her various business interests, including the British NHS. This Youtube presentation was done before Epstein's death and we haven't heard much about Ms Junkerman from the media. She seems to keep a very low profile.

Additional info here:

Another name has surfaced with direct connections to Epstein and Israeli intelligence - Nicole Junkermann.

FIFA Corruption, the Panama Papers, the Mossad, and Nicole Junkermann
The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS

If I were to use "one word" to describe Jeff Epstein - it would be "parasitic" in all of it's expressions of materialistic and tangible forms. He was "a user for self-gratification" in the extreme. An opportunist, who craved power by manipulating a pyramid-style base of the well connected rich and famous personalities, to exploit their vulnerabilities, while also placing himself at the top of control.

Laurent Guyenot describes the mind-set that predominates an individual like Epstein:

Israel as One Man: A Theory of Jewish Power

“The Jewish problem in the United States is essentially a city problem. It is characteristic of the Jew to gather in numbers, not where land is open nor where raw materials are found, but where the greatest number of people abide. This is a noteworthy fact when considered alongside the Jews’ claim that the Gentiles have ostracized them; the Jews congregate in their greatest numbers in those places and among those people where they complain they are least wanted. The explanation most frequently given is this; the genius of the Jew is to live off people, not off land, nor off the production of commodities from raw material, but off people. Let other people till the soil; the Jew, if he can, will live off the tiller. Let other people toil at trades and manufacture; the Jew will exploit the fruits
of their work. That is his peculiar genius. If this genius be described as parasitic, the term would seem to be justified by a certain fitness.”

Even thought Epstein's exploits reached the International level, the irreversible damage done in the United States is immeasurable. To feed off the youth of a Nation - is to weaken and destroy it - from within! Not only is "innocence" destroyed - but the very basic instincts of "trust", that's an important function of the fabric that constitutes a form "of unity" within a group of individuals, community, State, Country or Nation.

Epstein is only one symptom or tentacle of a much larger organized effort, to destroy the youth and innocence of a Nation. Although, it could be expressed that Epstein's sexual escapades only encapsulate "one life-time", some established institutions, such as, the Roman Catholic (Universal) Church and it's various financial branches have been operating under the same cloak of darkness for Centuries. To help destroy our youth (our future and destiny) even further, programs have been established to confuse and separate "what gender" they might identify with? Our Species only has two identifying genders - male and female. Occasionally, there is a genetic defect but it is rare in nature. Compare the social and economic standards in the United States now - in comparison to the State of Israel, due to parasitically extracting our incomes through taxation. Do they worry what coverage they need to budget a month to afford ObamaCare, do they worry about standing in line for supplemental food rationing, or finding affordable housing? Trump might be up to his neck, in a trade War, to bring back jobs, employment and a higher standard of living but what's the sense - if the Federal Bank vault is wide open to be extracted by Israel? Sex exploitation is not - our only problem.

Israel, a country having a European level standard of living to include free education and medical care, has received more than $250 billion in “aid” from Washington. It currently is receiving $3.8 billion yearly from the U.S. Treasury as a base figure guaranteed for ten years, with supplements for special projects and programs. Adding in trade arrangements favorable to Israel and the money it gets from American Jewish donors’ tax-exempt contributions, the real total per annum approaches and may even exceed $10 billion. Much of the donor money, including that from the Kushner Foundation, has gone to fund the illegal settlements on the West Bank in violation of U.S. law. And then there is the $2.7 billion given yearly to Egypt and Jordan, essentially bribes to maintain friendly relations with Israel. The ultimate irony is that any aid to Israel is illegal.

Benefiting Israel Tops Congressional Agenda

New Mexico official orders cancellation of Jeffrey Epstein land leases
August 29, 2019 - New Mexico’s attorney general on Thursday called for the cancellation of state land leases to Jeffrey Epstein as his office investigated allegations the late financier sexually abused girls and women at his ranch south of Santa Fe.

The leased land forms part of Epstein’s nearly 10,000-acre Zorro Ranch near Stanley, New Mexico, one of multiple luxury properties held by Epstein, who was found dead in a Manhattan jail cell on Aug. 10.

Attorney General Hector Balderas requested the State retake the 1,244 acres of grassland after an investigation by his offices found it appeared to have been improperly leased in the 1990's.

“This sweetheart deal must be canceled and reassigned to a New Mexico ranching family,” Balderas said in an emailed statement.

Epstein, a 66-year-old money manager who once counted U.S. President Donald Trump as a friend, was arrested on July 6 and pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking charges involving dozens of girls as young as 14.

A New York City medical examiner concluded that he died in custody this month due to suicide by hanging.

A federal judge in New York on Thursday dismissed the criminal sex trafficking case against Epstein because of his death. Federal prosecutors said the government’s investigation into potential co-conspirators was ongoing.

Balderas said in July his office was investigating allegations Epstein’s Zorro ranch was at the center of his alleged sexual abuse and trafficking of girls and women in the state.

Leases signed by Epstein’s holding company Cypress Inc in 1997 and 1999 said the state land forming part of the ranch would be used for grazing, according to the New Mexico State Land Office (NMSLO). Balderas said in a Thursday letter to state land commissioner Stephanie Garcia Richard that a review by the attorney general’s office found no cattle on the lands.

Balderas said the leases "appear to simply have been taken by him (Epstein) to increase privacy and the land mass surrounding his estate. Epstein’s lawyers could not immediately be reached for comment on Thursday.

Angie Poss, a NMSLO spokeswoman, said Epstein employees had not responded to requests by her agency to inspect the land.

The Zorro Ranch is one of the few Epstein properties yet to be raided by law enforcement officials following his arrest. “We are in the process of cancelling those leases by Cypress Inc,” Poss said.

Laurent Guyenot describes the mind-set that predominates an individual like Epstein:

Interrelated, Gilad Atzmon writes on older networks of exploitation and "parasitic" networks of these predatory pedophiles. When looking at it through Guyenot's terms of reference (e.g. in this case they took their own religious kind, children, and made of them what they will), good grief. And the thing is, Epstein was just another in a very long list (short video link on Rachel Lieberman enclosed):

August 29, 2019
by Gilad Atzmon

zwi migdal.jpg

By Gilad Atzmon

The story of Jeffrey Epstein has lost its mystery as more and more commentators allow themselves to express the thought that it is a strong possibility that Epstein was connected to a crime syndicate affiliated with a Zionist political organisation or Israel and/or at least a few compromised intelligence agencies. Whitney Web and others have produced superb studies of possible scenarios, I would instead like to attack the topic from a cultural perspective. Epstein wasn’t the first Jewish sex trafficker. This seems like a good time to look back at Zwi Migdal, a Jewish global crime syndicate that operated a century ago and trafficked tens of thousands of

zwi migdal.jpg

By Gilad Atzmon
The story of Jeffrey Epstein has lost its mystery as more and more commentators allow themselves to express the thought that it is a strong possibility that Epstein was connected to a crime syndicate affiliated with a Zionist political organisation or Israel and/or at least a few compromised intelligence agencies. Whitney Web and others have produced superb studies of possible scenarios, I would instead like to attack the topic from a cultural perspective. Epstein wasn’t the first Jewish sex trafficker. This seems like a good time to look back at Zwi Migdal, a Jewish global crime syndicate that operated a century ago and trafficked tens of thousands of Jewish women and under age girls as sex slaves. According to contemporary Jewish writer Giulia Morpurgo the Zwi Migdal had turned Argentina, “into a nightmare of prostitution and exploitation.”

During the first three decades of the 20th century Argentina was a rich country. It outgrew Canada and Australia in population, total income, and per capita income. Just before the first world war Argentina was the world's 10th wealthiest state per capita. When Argentina was a rich country, large parts of its economy, culture and politics were controlled by crime syndicates and particularly a Jewish organised crime apparatus named ‘Zwi Migdal.’

In 2009 The International Jewish Coalition Against Sexual Abuse/Assault (JCACA) published a comprehensive article about the Zwi Migdal titled Understanding the Zwi Migdal Society which I am about to quote from extensively.

The Zwi Migdal, was an association of Jewish mobsters who were involved in the “sexual exploitation of Jewish women and children, which operated globally.” Apparently the Zwi Migdal originally picked a pretty innocent sounding name: "Warsaw Jewish Mutual Aid Society." It does indeed sound almost as innocent, humane and charitable as ‘Anti Defamation League,’ ‘Jews against Breast Cancer,’ or even ‘Jewish Voice for Peace’ but the Warsaw Jewish Mutual Aid Society wasn’t innocent at all. It forced thousands of women and girls to become sex slaves and destroyed their lives.

On May 7, 1906, the Jewish syndicate had to change its title after the Polish ambassador to Argentina filed an official complaint to the Argentine authorities regarding the use of the name ‘Warsaw.’ Clearly, the Polish government did not want to be associated with a Jewish crime syndicate. In that line, it would be appropriate to ask how long is it going to take before the American government and its politicians insist that AIPAC drop its first ‘A’ or before The Neocon Project of the New American Century are ordered to drop American from their title.

“Zwi Migdal means ‘strong power’ in Yiddish and it also honoured Zvi Migdal, known as Luis Migdal, one of the founders of the crime organization.”

The Zwi Migdal organization operated from the 1860s to 1939. In its heyday, after the First World War, it had four hundred members in Argentina alone. Its annual turnover was fifty million dollars in the early 1900s.

Unlike Epstein and Maxwell who allegedly recruited non-Jewish underage women, the Zwi Migdal specialised in trafficking Jewish women. “Most of the Jewish women and children who were kidnapped were taken from impoverished shtetls (Jewish small towns) and brought to Buenos Aires.”

The recently released documents related to the Jeffrey Epstein affair suggest that Epstein and Maxwell were to be charged with child sex trafficking, and as the alleged procurer of underage girls. It seems none of that is really novel in the Jewish world: “The Zwi Migdal Society lured decent girls and young women from Europe in many inventive and deceitful ways. A very well-mannered and elegant-looking man would appear in a poor Jewish village in places such as Poland or Russia. He would advertise his search for young women to work in the homes of wealthy Jews in Argentina by posting an ad in the local synagogue. Fearful of pogroms and often in desperate economic circumstances, the trusting parents would send their naïve daughters away with these men, hoping to give them a fresh start.”

The last line recalls Virginia Giuffre’s account of her encounter with the elegant British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell who allegedly lured her victims to ‘escape’ their misery.

The JCACA continues “The girls, aged mostly 13 to 16, packed a small bag, bade their families farewell and boarded ships to Argentina, believing that they were on their way toward a better future. However, they soon learned the bitter truth. Their period of training as sex slaves, which began on the ship, was cruel and brutal. The young virgins were "broken in" ~ raped, beaten, starved and locked in cages.”

The Zwi Migdal Organization reached its peak in the 1920s when some 430 rufianos, or pimps, controlled 2,000 brothels trafficking around 30.000 Jewish women and girls in Argentina alone. “The largest brothels of Buenos Aires housed 60 to 80 female sex slaves. There were brothels all over Argentina, but most of them were in the big city, in the Jewish quarter, on Junin Street.”

Apparently “Prostitutes who failed to satisfy their clients were beaten, fined, or taken to work in provincial houses. Every business transaction was logged. The rufianos ‘held a meat market’ where newly arrived girls were paraded naked in front of traders in places such as Hotel Palestina or Cafe Parisienne.”

One may wonder how all of that fit with Judaic tradition and Talmudic law. “In one brothel,” the ACACA reports, “the Madam, an observant Jewish woman, would not let her women work on Fridays but instructed them herself in the art of lovemaking.”

Many commentators on the Epstein affair are amazed by the incapacity of America’s law enforcement, legal system and federal agencies to bring justice to Epstein’s victims and its failure to lock him away. Once again, that is not new. The JCACA writes of the Zwi Migdal criminality: “These activities went on undisturbed because they were frequented by government officials, judges, and reporters. City officials, politicians, and police officers were paid off. The pimps had powerful connections everywhere.”

The Jewish community didn’t rush to save their abused daughters. “The prostitutes, who were mostly illiterate, destitute and despised by the mainstream Jewish community, banded together to form their own mutual-aid societies.” However, rarely, some Jewish ethnic activists stood for the abused women and girls. “One night Nahum Sorkin, a well-known Zionist activist, stood outside the theatre and physically stopped the rufianos (Jewish pimps) from entering. Next, they were banned from the synagogues, and to top it all, they were refused burial in the Jewish cemetery.”

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pfSdSXjU.../DYNjREpZObU/s1600/ZwiMigdalElsaDrucaroff.jpg
From Rachel (Raquel) Lieberman to Virginia Roberts Giuffre

We learn that the rufianos' audacity eventually led to their demise. “It happened when they refused to forgo their income from the work of one woman, Rachel Lieberman from Lódž, Poland. She, like so many others, was tempted to travel to Buenos Aires answering a matrimonial ad, but was taken to Jonin Street where she was forced to prostitute.”
“After five years she had enough money to go into the antique furniture business to support herself and her sons but the rufianos made it impossible for her. They did not want her to set an example for their other slaves. But this woman had not been broken.”
As was the case for Virginia Giuffre, it needed brave Rachel to come forward.

In desperation, Rachel Lieberman “contacted Superintendent Julio Elsogray. She had heard his name mentioned on the street as one who would not take Zwi Migdal's money and was actually looking for ways to destroy the organization. She slipped into his office one day and gave a detailed account of the connections among the various pimps in the organization management.

Her testimony led to an extensive investigation. The findings reached Dr. Rodriguez Ocampo, a judge who would not take Zwi Migdal bribes either.

The lengthy trial ended in September 1930, with 108 detainees. "The very existence of the Zwi Migdal Organization directly threatens our society," the judge wrote in his verdict, handing down long prison terms.”

As with Epstein and his mobsters friends, things changed quickly and not in favour of justice let alone guided by ethical principles. The Zwi Migdal mobsters were at least as well connected as Epstein to politicians, judges and prosecutors. “While in prison, the pimps pulled some old strings, appealed their sentences in January 1931, and senior Justice Ministry officials left only three of the convicts in jail, discharging the rest.”

As was the case with The Miami Herald’s Julie Brown and many of us in the alternative media who didn’t allow the rottenEpstein and his pedophile ring’s crimes to be shoved under the carpet, the 1930s Argentinian media didn’t agree to turn a blind eye to the Jewish syndicate’s impunity.

When the media reported the release of the Zwi Migdal’s mobsters from jail, “the public was very upset and pressured the authorities to reverse the discharge decision. Thereafter, hundreds of pimps were deported to Uruguay. "Over the years, they slowly returned one by one, but the era of the huge brothels ended."

The JCACA sums up the Zwi Migdal saga by stating that the Jewish crime syndicate was “an organization that traded in women while its members wore tefillin (a Jewish religious garment) and built themselves a synagogue.” I guess the same can be said about Epstein’s ring. They may not be religious, they may not wear Tefillin but they are self identified Jewish Zionists who donate to Israel and vocally support Israel’s criminal politics.

The JCACA proclaims that the Zwi Migdal’s “history is an embarrassment to all decent Jews. It involved loads of money, corrupt politicians, violent sex, international women trade, hard brutality, rape, and cheating, all lightly spiced with yiddishkeit and God-fearing traditions. Among those traditions, according to Jewish beliefs as expressed in the Torah, is that it is perfectly fine to keep slaves so long as they are not Jewish. Yet these Zwi Migdal also enslaved Jewish girls and a great many who ran the bordellos were Jewish women.”

I find myself admitting that except for Benjamin Netanyahu who denounced Ehud Barak for his ties with Epstein for political opportunist reasons, I have yet to see a single Jewish organisation express any embarrassment in regard to Epstein and his sex trafficking operation. On the contrary, Epstein’s lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, announced that he is actually a victim of the #metoo movement. He also occasionally insists that Jews should never apologise for using their strength. Maxwell has kept quiet. Wexner has yet to apologise. Like Dershowitz, he adopted the victim path announcing that Epstein ‘misappropriated’ a few shekels from his family and he regret being associated with the sex trafficker. JVP that cares so much for Palestinians must be slightly less bothered by Guiffre’s plight. I am left wondering, is it the fact that Zwi Migdal abused Jewish women and girls that provoked Jewish discomfiture? I guess that, at least for the time being, it seems as if Jews do not posses the cultural or psychological means to look refectively into Epstein and his ring. The only question left open is whether the FBI has the cojones to do its job.

New Mexico official orders cancellation of Jeffrey Epstein land leases
New Mexico Seizes State-Owned Land From Epstein’s ‘Zorro Ranch’ Estate
September 05, 2019
New Mexico officials are seizing control of state-owned land from the property of deceased sex offender and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — land they believe he used to create a protective buffer while he and co-conspirators committed alleged sex crimes at his Zorro Ranch in Santa Fe County.

New Mexico State Land Commissioner Stephanie Garcia Richard said a letter canceling the state-property leases has been sent to Cypress Inc., a company owned by Epstein and listed as the owner of the ranch.

Garcia Richard said the state land was actually used to shield Epstein and others in his circle while committing salacious acts on the 8,000-acre luxury property. The land will now be confiscated and put to proper use.

“In our notification to Cypress, I’ve cited three reasons for canceling the grazing leases. First, the Ranch’s obstruction of my access to inspect state trust land. Second, a written misrepresentation by Cypress that does not comply with State Land Office leasing requirements. And finally, the attorney general has concluded that Cypress may have obtained the leases through illegitimate means for purposes other than ranching or agriculture,” Garcia Richard said.

Pursuant to Land Office statutes and rules, the notice triggers a 30-day time period before cancellation becomes effective on October 4, 2019.

“This land was no doubt used to protect the privacy of Epstein and his co-conspirators, and today we took steps to take back this public land,” Commissioner Garcia Richard said. “Moving forward, we will determine the best use of this land for the future.

“Some possibilities we are looking into include leasing the land to a New Mexico ranching family, opening up the petroglyphs on this land for recreation, and working with local organizations to install a memorial to survivors of trafficking, assault, and other sex crimes.”

The move follows a determination by state Attorney General Hector Balderas that the state-owned land on the wealthy financier’s luxury estate was not used for cattle grazing as claimed, but to provide increased privacy for alleged nefarious activities on his property.

“Having fully reviewed the referral from the State Land Commissioner in connection with my office’s investigation into criminal conduct related to Jeffrey Epstein in New Mexico, I am issuing a determination that the State Land Commissioner should immediately retake State trust lands and cancel leases that were improperly given to him,” Balderas said in a statement provided to InsideSources.

“The original leases to Epstein appear to have no beneficial use justification to the State, but rather appear to simply have been taken by him to increase privacy and the land mass surrounding his estate,” the attorney general said. “This sweetheart deal must be canceled and reassigned to a New Mexico ranching family.”

Epstein killed himself in prison last month while awaiting charges of sex trafficking. In late August, more than two dozen women described how Epstein abused them while they were either in their teens or pre-teens. Several lawsuits against his estate have been filed. One woman — identified only as “Jane Doe” — said she was abused at the Zorro Ranch when she was 14-years-old.

“What I remember most vividly was him explaining to me how beneficial the experience was for me and how much he was helping me to grow,” the victim said.

Garcia Richard said the allegations from women saying, “they were trafficked to the Zorro Ranch” is reason “to rip these leases in half and seize back this public land.”

The commissioner usually visits state-owned land without notifying the owner, but recently her office informed the Zorro Ranch that members of the State Land Office (SLO) would be arriving, she said.

Garcia Richard, drove to the ranch late last month with SLO colleagues on two occasions and tried to gain access, but the gate was locked and they were refused entry both times.

“It is heart-wrenching to know that state trust land was part of a broader scheme to cause harm to individuals.” Garcia Richard said. “So we want to do everything we can to make sure that our office is ready and available and helpful in bringing these folks to justice.”

Soon after Epstein’s arrest in New York in July, Balderas announced his office had opened its own investigation into the financier with plans to forward findings to federal authorities in New York, Inside Sources reported. The investigation continues.

It’s leases. He said his staff reviewed leasing documents Garcia Richard provided earlier that span decades. Numerous filings over the years, including one from 2016, said there were roughly 40 head of cattle at Zorro Ranch.

“Based on the materials provided, there appears to be no documentation reflecting that Epstein’s holding company, Cypress Inc., is primarily or otherwise in the business of ranching or animal husbandry; however, the original lease specifically stated that the land would be used for grazing,” Balderas wrote in his letter obtained by InsideSources.

“Your predecessor at the SLO should not have entered into these lease agreements. The SLO has a paramount duty to act in the best interests of the State,” he wrote. “With regards to agricultural leases, that means issuing leases only for legitimate purposes, like animal husbandry.”

Jeffrey Epstein wasn't on New Mexico sex offender registry because of legal loophole
Published on Aug 21, 2019

Sex Trafficking in New Mexico
Published on Jul 13, 2019

a2b7629d35d89eb62b7e7c1a3b7829d1.png

Yeah, him. All the same to me!

Damge control.

Fri 6 Sep 2019 14.23 BST Last modified on Fri 6 Sep 2019 18.30 BST
Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s attorney says picture said to have been taken at Ghislaine Maxwell’s home is authentic and unaltered
1056.jpg

Prince Andrews with Virgina Roberts Giuffre in the picture from 2001. Ghislaine Maxwell stands on the right. Photograph: Rex/Shutterstock
A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of forcing her to have sex with his powerful friends has denied a claim by allies of Prince Andrew that a notorious photograph of them together was faked.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s attorneys rejected the claim as a “troubling assertion” and reiterated a request to interview Andrew about the late wealthy financier Epstein, who killed himself last month while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

The photograph shows Andrew with an arm around Roberts Giuffre’s waist. It is said to have been taken by Epstein at the home of his friend Ghislaine Maxwell during a visit to London in 2001, when Roberts Giuffre was about 17.

The image has dogged Andrew since it was first published in 2011 by the Mail on Sunday, which paid Roberts Giuffre for the photograph and detailed her account of encountering Andrew while serving as a traveling “sex slave” to his friend Epstein.

Last week, unidentified “sources close to” Andrew were quoted by the Daily Telegraph and the London Evening Standard raising doubts about the photograph’s authenticity. They argued Andrew’s fingers were “chubbier” than they appear in the picture and that he was taller than depicted.

But one of Roberts Giuffre’s attorneys, Brad Edwards, told the Guardian the photograph was authentic and had not been altered.

Edwards shared a letter addressing the claims that he and David Boies, another of Roberts Giuffre’s attorneys, sent to Andrew this week at the prince’s home in Windsor, following earlier remarks by Andrew expressing sympathy for Epstein’s victims.

Edwards wrote: “While your recent press statements indicate your sincere desire to help the victims of sexual abuse, we are concerned that certain statements attributed to you (which we hope do not reflect your actual views) are quite inconsistent with a desire to deal responsibly with the serious allegations that have been made.”

The letter read: “We now see, for instance, a troubling assertion attributed to you that a well-documented photograph depicting you, Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell in each other’s company is a ‘fake’.”

Edwards reminded Andrew that he had been asked by lawyers “to discuss the circumstances surrounding this long-held photograph” several years ago, during the course of civil legal actions brought against Epstein.

The letter read: “We were puzzled and, we must admit, disappointed that you did not cooperate at that time. Nevertheless, given your new attention to the subject and your pledge to cooperate, we renew our request for your cooperation.”

Roberts Giuffre alleged in a December 2014 court filing that she was made to have sex with Andrew among other friends of Epstein. Andrew has always vehemently denied the allegation.

In 2015, a judge ruled that the allegations made by Roberts Giuffre about the prince were “immaterial and impertinent” and ordered them to be struck out of a claim against Epstein.

In a statement last month, Andrew accepted it was “a mistake and an error” to have continued seeing Epstein after the disgraced money manager pleaded guilty to soliciting prostitution from an underage girl.

But he insisted that at no time with Epstein did he “see, witness or suspect” behavior relating to sexual abuse. He also reiterated his denials of any wrongdoing.

Epstein, who was 66, was found dead in his jail cell in New York last month. He was awaiting trial on federal charges brought more than a decade after his original plea deal with US authorities in Florida.

The plea agreement allowed Epstein to serve 13 months of an 18-month prison sentence, much of it on day-release.

The deal had come under renewed scrutiny in recent months following a series of articles published by the Miami Herald. In addition to the new charges against Epstein, the renewed anger led Alex Acosta, the prosecutor who oversaw Epstein’s deal, to resign as Donald Trump’s labour secretary.

A timeline of the events before his death.

Suicided: The Final Days of Jeffrey Epstein
corbettreport Published on Aug 14, 2019 / 1:09:02

Back
Top Bottom