The New History of Mankind: Who Are we? What are we? How did we get here?

Very interesting dialogue. Plato received his education in the Kemetic Mystery System as many of the Greek scholars did. The Greeks changed the name of Kemet to Egypt. The reasons his works are so celebrated is due to the fact that the Kemetic Mystery System was not written down for outsiders. It was "secret". To become a "Moses" required a 40 year education study along with a period of initiation which included circumscion. Plato took what he learned along with some of his thoughts and wrote them down. Sometimes I am confused with the use of Egypt/Kemet as they are different time periods of the same geographical area.

Very interesting dialogue. Plato received his education in the Kemetic Mystery System as many of the Greek scholars did. The Greeks changed the name of Kemet to Egypt. The reasons his works are so celebrated is due to the fact that the Kemetic Mystery System was not written down for outsiders. It was "secret". To become a "Moses" required a 40 year education study along with a period of initiation which included circumscion. Plato took what he learned along with some of his thoughts and wrote them down. Sometimes I am confused with the use of Egypt/Kemet as they are different time periods of the same geographical area.

What is your source for this?

There's an interview done to Witzel, author of The Origins of the Worlds Myths
Thank you for the interview.

I've only listened to this one interview and have not yet read the books. In the interview, Witzel believes in the out of Africa theory. His conclusion is that the southern Gondwanda myths are the more ancient myths and are remnants that do not have a continuous storyline, when compared with Eurasia myths that have a storyline. Does this conclusion of which is more ancient need to be edited when I read the book, given that out of Africa is not correct?

Well, what I just kept in mind was how the Cs had sorted out the different groups of engineered humans and that they said the Kantekkians "took over the Northern areas."

So, ignore the OOA stuff.

Hmm, it makes me guess if the story of the flood and ark and landing on the mountain was the story of the Kantekkians traveling to Earth, since those are the northern stories and Kantekkians took over the north. Talk about catacyclism and trauma, a planet destroyed and travel to a new planet must've been remembered as a big deal.

I noticed I didn't get an overwhelming response to the offer of the Witzel book, but I sure hope you get one for the Settegast book. It's just literally one of the most amazing things I've ever read for a LOT of reasons including the fact that it definitely fits the Cs historical scenario!!

I,d like a copy if possible.

What is your source for this?
I read this many moons ago in one of my books on Kemet. The book also contained a painting in one of the temple walls of those becoming teachers/Moses being circumcised . As I am not in the same space as my library, I will get the information as soon as I can.

Thank you for the interview.

I've only listened to this one interview and have not yet read the books. In the interview, Witzel believes in the out of Africa theory. His conclusion is that the southern Gondwanda myths are the more ancient myths and are remnants that do not have a continuous storyline, when compared with Eurasia myths that have a storyline. Does this conclusion of which is more ancient need to be edited when I read the book, given that out of Africa is not correct?

He has a linear outlook on history and how it progressed, so that is something to keep in mind. But the value of his work in terms of understanding our place in the universe, where we are going, etc., is undeniable.

Hmm, it makes me guess if the story of the flood and ark and landing on the mountain was the story of the Kantekkians traveling to Earth, since those are the northern stories and Kantekkians took over the north. Talk about catacyclism and trauma, a planet destroyed and travel to a new planet must've been remembered as a big deal.

I know this may sound silly, but when mention of travel to another comes up, I'm never sure if it's meant to be taken literally or metaphorically. In regards to the Kantekkians being shipped to a different plant after the one they inhabited was destroyed, if it's a true event instead of a metaphor, then I wonder if it isn't what is going to happen to the human race too. The few surviving whatever is coming being shipped to a new planet to start over. It's very Si-fi like and kind of depressing too.

Similarly, when it is said that such and such group was engineered, is it mean to be understood as the way a human would engineer a computer "piece by piece" or is it more like some kind of bacteria or viruses was introduced on the planet and it slowly changed an existing form of life? This always confuses me.

I know this may sound silly, but when mention of travel to another comes up, I'm never sure if it's meant to be taken literally or metaphorically. In regards to the Kantekkians being shipped to a different plant after the one they inhabited was destroyed, if it's a true event instead of a metaphor, then I wonder if it isn't what is going to happen to the human race too. The few surviving whatever is coming being shipped to a new planet to start over. It's very Si-fi like and kind of depressing too.

Similarly, when it is said that such and such group was engineered, is it mean to be understood as the way a human would engineer a computer "piece by piece" or is it more like some kind of bacteria or viruses was introduced on the planet and it slowly changed an existing form of life? This always confuses me.

You might want to read the "Darwin's Black Box" thread for some input on the engineering angle.

I've always understood the Cs to talk about that literally, with the asteroid belt being the remains of Kantek and the ancestors of caucasians its survivors. But who knows - perhaps it is not as literal as I thought it was.

On this point, I think the discussion on evolution and intelligent design thread makes the picture more clear. It seems that species are 'planted', and then they can mutate, adapt and transform to some extent - but not really evolve on their own in the sense of developing new and more sophisticated features. That's where intelligent design comes in, and judging by fossil records, the intervention does not happen constantly, but at certain moments in the history of the planet, thus accounting for the 'explosions' of new species.

Back
Top Bottom