Darkness has me in its sights

I would like to show some examples of the Carbon Skin Problem induced through the Lungs and Direct attachment which I have come try and understand - I hope this is OK to do but it very hard to explain without picture and from somebody that has been health active all my life - thank you .

1577928316436.png1577928382099.png1577928492895.png

Hope this able to be done - and this type condition is found all accross the USA and Canada near the Border from the Atlantic to the Pacific - hoe I don't gross any body out and I thank all those that are Praying for me so I can finish my Spiritual Education again Thank You!

My physical body is now being altered after I try to lay down for the day for some rest - the attacks are felt quit clearly now as to what is going on - the body is being covered by "stuff" that is trying to go over my head and completely encase by body in some kind of covering with electrical pain from my head to both of my big toes - I could go on and on describing but I don't think it would make much difference - if this has anything to do with "enduring to the end" as the C"s spoke about May 2019 then this is way out of hand and probably will alter the body enough to where it is not usable which would eliminate any future helping of anybody - it is not about killing the body I believe but containing it for total control which is strange because we are NOT the body - the body is used to access this reality - so I am out of ideas as what to do - hopefully the sott.net folks are Praying for me and my Daily Prayers with my outside family praying some how helps - so far nothing has helped - I am a health nut - I have gone from 250 ibs to 188 lbs using the Keto diet that Laura introduced - C's say knowledge protects - I think that maybe Laura's sott.net and family are my last chance for help - thank you for your reading and love - hopefully I will return - with good news - thank you.

my diet is basically keto since Laura/Forum introduced it - it is now about 3 years maybe changed diet - I cheat a bit with creamer in my coffee other wise Reverse O water from my own system - French Bread a bit cooked ham-bacon-burgers-liver sausage - Swiss cheese and so for - cheat a bit but not much with chocolate.
I would try cutting those out for about a month or so and sticking to meat, fat, and some veggies, preferably cruciferous ones like broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts and see how you feel. One or more of those could be wreaking havoc and causing inflammation without you realizing it.

I second Turgon's suggestion. I think the first thing you should try is to eliminate the bolted foods above for a couple of weeks months completely (no cheating) from your diet and see if that makes a difference. I would say don't underestimate the negative effects some foods can have on the human system and don't overestimate ideas of it having anything necessarily to do with an "attack" or "spiritual development" or something to that extent. Most often things like this have simple physiological reasons that can be dealt with by adjustments on diet and necessary therapies.

I think the first thing you should try is to eliminate the bolted foods above for a couple of weeks months completely (no cheating) from your diet and see if that makes a difference. I would say don't underestimate the negative effects some foods can have on the human system and don't overestimate ideas of it having anything necessarily to do with an "attack" or "spiritual development" or something to that extent. Most often things like this have simple physiological reasons that can be dealt with by adjustments on diet and necessary therapies.

I know someone who attempted cleaning up his diet along the lines of what has been suggested on the forum here, except he wasn't vigilant about it so never really saw long-term positive results from it. He still ate bread once in a while, loved cheese and put cream in his coffee, would always have bars of dark chocolate on his dining room table to nibble on, etc. What became noticeable, to me anyways, was that anytime we had dinner and he would eat something, especially with cheese in it, that within several minutes afterwards he always looked like he was in pain and almost incapacitated. He'd stop talking and socializing, his entire demeanour took on this different air. I saw this happen repeatedly. I tried telling him that he may be sensitive to dairy and some of the other foods he was eating, but he didn't seem to want to hear it. And that's the thing with nutritional therapy, we really have to pay attention and when something seems off, especially for those who are acutely sensitive and have auto-immune disorders, adjust course. That means eliminating foods we may not want to give up, at least as an experiment to see if it's affecting us negatively and in turn leaving us open to 'attack'. It may turn out that some or none of those foods are related to your health issues, but you'll never know until you've eliminated that possibility.

Hope this helps with understanding this being done to the body and it is not a Food issue - a Demonic Issue.

1577982183183.png1577982303145.png1577982420441.png
Induced by outside forces that blame us for their problems - darkness - it only took over 7 years of Medical and my own research that this an external, not internal fight. Thank You - Light-Love & Knowledge

Don't know if this may be of help but might be something you could check out?

Late last Summer, my oldest Son (38) develop a condition which looks very much like your legs in the photos. His Doctor sent him to a
Dermatologists and testing was done. At first it was thought, he was dealing with a food sensitivity, so milk products were eliminated.
He has always been health conscious since he played football in high school and doesn't indulge in fast foods or junk food, as a rule, only occasionally. His Wife cooks decent meals.

By the time the Dermatologist discovered the root cause, a small patch had developed on his stomach, then his arms. In one of their bathrooms, they have a large tub with water jets. He thought, by having the water circulate in the tub, it would heal the condition - it actually spread the condition. So, he went back to taking showers.

The root cause, in his case - started out as Athletes Foot (between the toes) which he had treated with Lamisil spray powder in a can. Even though he had treated the foot and toes - for some reason, the condition had already spread near the ankles and began to appear on the leg in what looks like scaly small patches but he never "made the connection" to the Athletes Foot condition.

The treatment the Dr. prescribed was after morning shower, to apply the Lamisil powdered spray to the affected areas. At night, after another shower - to apply a thin coating of Calamine Lotion. It took about three months to completely clear up. Now, as a preventive measure, once a week, he'll apply the Lamisil spray to his feet. So, in a sense, he was dealing with "a fungus" that had spread.

What is the dark stuff in the middle photo above?
It is collected carbon nano particles being remove from skin from the back of my head to my feet with mainly petroleum jelly and washed off with baby oil and then shower scrub down - done daily - this condition has followed me with 3 different apt locations - thank you for asking- loved the last C's transmission.

It is collected carbon nano particles being remove from skin from the back of my head to my feet with mainly petroleum jelly and washed off with baby oil and then shower scrub down - done daily - this condition has followed me with 3 different apt locations - thank you for asking- loved the last C's transmission.

So, you are saying that your body exudes this stuff and you have to remove it every day? Does the condition have a precise name?

Hi dayrider!
Your photo is typical of an erysipela, it's a serious infection of the skin of the leg (streptococcus or sometimes staphylococcus), often due to a skin effraction on the foot or a diabetes. The case angelburst exposed is a good example.
The tratment is urgent: penicillin (if you don't have allergy to it). The blood test can help in that confirmation. The high risk is a septicemia. You must see your doctor very quickly in order to start this treatment (if he confirms the erysipelas.
Take care.

Have you tried FAR infrared sauna blanket? And treating those legs with a daily dabbing of peroxide?
Good idea too! Yesterday, I had one of my toe becoming painfull and a bit inflamed. I exposed it to light therapy (NIR+red lamp) before going to bed and this morning it was fine :-)

So it seems skin desquamation, turned black by the products you used on it.

Hi dayrider!
Your photo is typical of an erysipela, it's a serious infection of the skin of the leg (streptococcus or sometimes staphylococcus), often due to a skin effraction on the foot or a diabetes. The case angelburst exposed is a good example.
The tratment is urgent: penicillin (if you don't have allergy to it). The blood test can help in that confirmation. The high risk is a septicemia. You must see your doctor very quickly in order to start this treatment (if he confirms the erysipelas.
Take care.

Good idea too! Yesterday, I had one of my toe becoming painfull and a bit inflamed. I exposed it to light therapy (NIR+red lamp) before going to bed and this morning it was fine :-)

I think I would listen to Nature and get to the doctor immediately.

So, you are saying that your body exudes this stuff and you have to remove it every day? Does the condition have a precise name?
The Dermatologists I have seen in past years, tested skin samples and never did acknowledge the nano skin poisoning - I did not know what it was but found a fellow outside of Windsor Canada (Tony Pasq????) that was starting to talk about the same thing - he and others would go to the Western side of Canada for seminars and share info - so I followed him for a while until he started to get this stuff I have in a accelerated fashion - I moved on to do my own removal which continues to the present - all I do now is concentrate on my head area - my legs are coated with Vaseline and wrapped in plastic wrap every day and have gotten to the point of looking a lot better - so I Pray daily look for any new ideas and now I am back to your starting line, this Web sight. At that earlier time I was healthy and interested in the Work - that was many years ago and then drifted away only to use sott.net daily and see if the C's had spoken - I guess I could fill in many pages of info but if necessary I will do that in the Future - Thank You for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom