Darkness has me in its sights

@dayrider47 ,

I have just been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. You have received many excellent suggestions already but if they are not utilized it is like putting gas in the tank and never taking a drive in the car.

I think one concept that may help is one suggested by @Chrístofir :

As far as I can recall even in the C transcripts the importance of gratitude is mentioned, even if - when writing this - I cannot recall in what exact sessions. But you can go looking for it, if you will. Or somebody reading this may know.

When we try to find what we are grateful for it helps a lot I think.

Q: (L) This is May the 9th 2020. [Review of those present] So, who do we have with us this evening?

A: Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. And you are most welcome!!

Q: (L) Are you saying, "most welcome" because I was thinking just before we started how thankful I was that we have the C's to talk to, and that they give us all the good advice they give? And because they warn us in advance of things that are gonna happen and keep us at least in a state of mind where we can function amidst all this madness? Is that what you were responding to?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright. So, we didn't have a session in April because I swear... It was just too fascinating to watch what was going on in the world. Just unbelievable! To watch people going completely insane and... And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES! It's like we are swimming in a sea of lies. All the media, all the governing bodies... I don't think there are any exceptions for any of them. We used to - and possibly still do - admire Putin and Russia, but he's joined the whole gang, too. There are just very few that have not been completely taken in by the lies. It's been a roller coaster of a month.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

It's not "over" till it is over.

Well now how wonderful it is with such kindness and care and concern brought my way - thank you - as of now using the suggestions of not only the recognition of Light-Love-Knowledge and prayer I now find the Book reading very medicinal both mentally and physically and the announcement of the Crystals ordered are on the way to me I think that all the above is the Power of Love - thanks for the interest and I am always open to learning and correcting mistakes - so for now as the C's correctly remind us the "Future is open" and learning is Fun !

Back
Top Bottom