Darkness has me in its sights

I do not know if this is where I post but here it goes again - I am the person that is still being attacked by entities of darkness that hiss in the background 24 hours a day seven days a week and is now approaching 10 years of this activity. I have posted here before about this problem. Laura has kindly suggested action to take and I am the one that went through Heart surgery in Jan 2020, Now sores pink to dark black are being seen and felt all over my body and I am getting a direct pulsing to the entire body especially at night. I have taken any suggestions about this attack to the body from the Medical people and Laura's suggestion. I watch my Ph with backing soda - daily 2 cup baking soda bath with Epsom Salt and watch my eating staying on the Keto side of eating - lost for solutions and Prayer has not seemed to mean a thing as I address the Cosmic Mind every morning just before Sun rise. So I ask for continued support and you Prayers and suggestions - Thank You - dayrider47 here.
I am very sorry to read this, dayrider.

It sounds like what you are going through is affecting you not only physically but also psychologically. And no wonder, with all you are experiencing! And you know how our emotional stress affects the body and vice versa, in a loop that it is hard to escape from. In your situation, it appears that you are taking steps to address the physical manifestations, but what about the emotional toll this has on you? Would you be willing to see a therapist in order to have psychological support, somebody who can teach you how to break free from that mind-body loop, and give you new skills that will empower and help you fight this from the inside out? There are many skilled and compassionate therapists out there with sliding scale fees, so it is possible to find someone you can afford if you make a thorough search.

I am very sorry to read this, dayrider.

It sounds like what you are going through is affecting you not only physically but also psychologically. And no wonder, with all you are experiencing! And you know how our emotional stress affects the body and vice versa, in a loop that it is hard to escape from. In your situation, it appears that you are taking steps to address the physical manifestations, but what about the emotional toll this has on you? Would you be willing to see a therapist in order to have psychological support, somebody who can teach you how to break free from that mind-body loop, and give you new skills that will empower and help you fight this from the inside out? There are many skilled and compassionate therapists out there with sliding scale fees, so it is possible to find someone you can afford if you make a thorough search.
Thank You for your suggestion - I am open to all avenues of learning and solutions .

(...) I am the one that went through Heart surgery in Jan 2020, Now sores pink to dark black are being seen and felt all over my body and I am getting a direct pulsing to the entire body especially at night(...) I ask for continued support and you Prayers and suggestions - Thank You - dayrider47 here.
I read the thread diagonally, so take the following diagonally as well:
Primero: about your repeated attacks, can you consider the following events plausible:
Coronary heart disease

Here are some of the symptoms of angina:

-a feeling of tightness in the chest;
-a burning or pressure sensation under the sternum;
-Pain that radiates into the shoulder, jaw, arms, throat, neck or upper abdomen;
-Fatigue;
-sweating;
-Weakness;
-Shortness of breath;
Feeling light-headed.

Men often experience the following symptoms:
Constant pain in the middle of the chest, which may radiate into the neck, jaw, shoulder or left arm;
a feeling of tightness in the chest;
a feeling of heaviness or severe indigestion;
sweating, nausea and vomiting;
shortness of breath;
Anxiety, fear or refusal to face the facts.

I believe in the Light of Truth
Ô Creator of the Universe
in Your Wisdom
and in Your Infinite Goodness
in Your Eternal Power
and in Your Inexhaustible Strength
In front of You, humbly
I bow down
and I dedicate my whole being to You
and You
deign to fill me with
Your Radiant Strength
Your Holy Light
so that I can serve You
in all eternity

Source of the prayer : Abdrushin

Marc.

I believe in the Light of Truth
Ô Creator of the Universe
in Your Wisdom
and in Your Infinite Goodness
in Your Eternal Power
and in Your Inexhaustible Strength
In front of You, humbly
I bow down
and I dedicate my whole being to You
and You
deign to fill me with
Your Radiant Strength
Your Holy Light
so that I can serve You
in all eternity

Source of the prayer : Abdrushin

Marc.
A Breath of fresh air and a Breath of Fresh Light - Thank You

Sounds like someone waxed your floor 'til it was really shiny.

Go ahead and try to peel that off with turpentine (as in from trees; not mineral turpentine) -- I think it's safe to assume that's on par with the petro jelly experiment's safety, so I figure you're game. I am going to use turpentine, too, but have not yet. I'm thinking of just going to Lowe's or Home Depot tonight.

Will be better than the petro jelly experiment, I'd bet.

Forum link on turpentine baths:

Last edited by a moderator:
The safety data sheet for the turpentine, labeled as "pure gum spirits turpentine", sold at a local Lowe's:

Snip from that PDF:

CAS # Hazardous Components (Chemical Name)
3. COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Concentration
7785-26-4 (1S)-(-)-.alpha.-Pinene {A.K.A: Bicyclo[3.1.1]hept-2-ene,2,6,6-trimethyl-, (1S)-} >70.0 %
8006-64-2 Turpentine {Gumspirits} <30.0 %

SDS for the 70% constituent:

Hold off on experiments unless you can source the right stuff (100% gum spirits). I'm reading about the other chemical.

I would like to show some examples of the Carbon Skin Problem induced through the Lungs and Direct attachment which I have come try and understand - I hope this is OK to do but it very hard to explain without picture and from somebody that has been health active all my life - thank you .

View attachment 32999View attachment 33000View attachment 33001

Hope this able to be done - and this type condition is found all accross the USA and Canada near the Border from the Atlantic to the Pacific - hoe I don't gross any body out and I thank all those that are Praying for me so I can finish my Spiritual Education again Thank You!

I think you may have developed a test. Was it using the petrolatum as a carbon source and proliferating? I don't know if anyone's ever put out such obvious gunk, although I don't see anything for scale. Do you have any other documentation you made??

Looking more closely at the pictures I can see why medical attention was recommended -- but I imagine that you were scraping/ablating/really rubbing the skin and that's contributing to the appearance? And that you knew that, and thus were resistant to go the emergency route? What you've gone through sounds incredibly difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how dayrider47 is doing after more than 7 months without feedback, at least in this thread.

Hopefully he will show up here soon with more data, his general health situation has impacted me and I was hoping he would find a way out of so much pain.

Back
Top Bottom