Darkness has me in its sights

I have treated this condition with the suggestions from most knowledgeable people trying to contain and remove this problem - I believe the process that is going on is entities of some sort attacking the body mainly when I sleep - so I have asked the Forum for help in Prayer and guidance to try another approach to deal with this problem. Right now I have decided to go back to 2 baths a day to deal with the Nano particles that are (I believe) being applied to the body to harm it. Group Prayer I believe would be welcomed and I think is a Spiritual Line of defense to attack this strange confrontation with the unknown - so again I welcome all Prayer and suggestions . I have researched this problem extensively medically . So again thank you all that read this post and send your Prayers my way. Good Health and Spiritual prosperity to all - dayrider47.

@dayrider47,

Going back to 2 baths a day may or may not be helping. Actually just doing something without more knowledge can become just a ritual/habit. If you are being "attacked" in a spiritual sense perhaps it is something you need to address within your inner landscape.

We have prayers for many here so you are being prayed for already in a broad sense of the word. Your feeling of contamination and attack reminds me of a situation Laura faced with her swimming pool that turned green. No matter what she tried to remove it it would not go away until she gained more inner strength and knowledge.

Here is the session where this was mentioned:

Session 28 October 1994;
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?

A: Major yes.

Q: (L) How many times a day?

A: 3

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 33

Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Is the altar beneficial to have in one's house?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Is that okay beneficial?

A: Be careful not to jump to conclusions.

Q: (L) What conclusions? That the altar is okay beneficial. Is it highly okay for us?

A: No.

Q: (L) Mediocre okay?

A: No. No. No.

Q: (L) What?

A: Laura has been hurt by jumping to Lizard inspired conclusions.

Q: (L) So the altar is useless?

A: No. Just be careful remember metaphysical church group.

Q: (L) Is it a matter of misguided alliances?

A: Has been frequent problem.

Q: (L) Should I dismantle the altar?

A: Altar is okay but other things are not okay like silly rituals.

Q: (L) Is V__'s altar okay?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, during the period of time I was getting the hassle from the metaphysical church group, my pool was green. Was this symbolic of the attack I was under?

A: Yes but you left yourself open by association and buying too many concepts without careful examination.

Q: (L) Do you mean that, if, at that time, I had refused to acknowledge that any harm could come to me, that that would have made it impossible for any harm?

A: Close. But investigate before buying and practicing in future okay?

Q: (L) Investigate what? Ideas?

A: Yes. And concepts and especially practices

Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is sage not useful?

A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?

A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

Q: (L) Alexandra David Neel quoted a lama who said we must beware of the children of our own minds as well as the children of the minds of others, such as thought forms perhaps created by higher negative beings. If we do not acknowledge that such things exist, are we then subject to being devoured by them?

A: Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings.

Q: (L) Even our saying of the Lord's prayer?

A: It is okay to pray. Why do you think organized religion is obsessed with rituals?

Q: (L) Is the same thing true of shamanistic practices and so forth?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) What occurred to make my pool clear up?

A: You restored your own energy.

Q: (L) And it had nothing to do with rituals?

A: Correct. In spite of rituals but you were lucky could have gone the other way.

Q: (L) What prevented this from happening?

A: Divine intervention. [energy surge]

Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine intervention. Is this true?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?

A: To preserve and prepare you for work.

Q: (L) What is this work?

A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.

If you want to be valuable to others I think you need to find a way to "restore your own energy".

I have been back to my residence since Feb 2020 from surgery and have again encountered the continuous body attacks by forces unknown -

Dayrider, it might be worth exploring the possibility of finding another apartment? Why stay somewhere that doesn't feel comfortable?

Yes, your Daughter is probably busy but chances are she may be willing to help you find something affordable and suitable for your needs. It doesn't hurt to have a change in scenery, sometimes. It's the only option - you haven't tried.

The suggestion well taken and frankly speaking I was in that process until this covid junk showed up in causing a lock down - the lock down has not effected me but most others - so again a kick in the butt to get up and now get motivated being I have only 2 months left on my lease - thank you for the suggestion and concern - dayrider47 here .

It's good to hear your surgery went well dayrider, but I am sorry you are still suffering from these attacks. There was a session brought up in another thread that I felt applied to your situation.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Your physical condition may have a lot more to do with the entities than you'd think. You might want to look into the iodine thread or other antiparasitic or anti microbial protocols. If you can remove the antenna, they should leave too. Your apartment could also be part of the problem if there are things in it keeping you sick. Moving sounds difficult as things are, but maybe you could ask the universe to give you a way as you search for a new place.

Thank you for your information but I have to believe that I have not explained my condition correctly - 1st off this is a progression of at least 10 years , starting out with some skin and neck problems . Went to Dermatology and was look at and they did not know what kicked my immune response in - this goes back to 2010 thru 2013 - I found no cure through the medical folks so I took it upon my self to learn and treat. What I must include is at the start of this escapade I was treated for tinnitus - I had no tinnitus but I did and still have a noise outside my head off to my left of my head sometimes moving behind and then sometime to the right - always behind me - no one can hear it and it cannot be detected by anything I know of - this condition started out very slowly and has culminated into a prescience that continues around me and if I do not cover my legs-feet-arms-back with a covering of A&D ointment mixed with Vaseline and baby oil put on every evening on my body - I will find my skin to slowly be coated in a film of these particles. This condition is constantly going on but it did not happen over night . I have been following Laura's work since about 2002 and the folks at the Cassiopaea Forum have help off and on for the past few years - so there you go for the explanation in ruff draft. I also just had Heart by-pass surgery in January 2020 but Marshfield clinic in 2010 approximately did a Complete physical of my body that took a year of appointments and procedures to go through - then all was A-OK. I have run into spiritual pests - I do not know why or how this happened - so I leave you with a big Thank You for your interest and suggestion and help - Prayer is always a consideration - dayrider47 here .

It's good to hear your surgery went well dayrider, but I am sorry you are still suffering from these attacks. There was a session brought up in another thread that I felt applied to your situation.

Your physical condition may have a lot more to do with the entities than you'd think. You might want to look into the iodine thread or other antiparasitic or anti microbial protocols. If you can remove the antenna, they should leave too. Your apartment could also be part of the problem if there are things in it keeping you sick. Moving sounds difficult as things are, but maybe you could ask the universe to give you a way as you search for a new place.

Thank You - after rereading your advice and the Forums info I now see that yes the load (electrically speaking) could be parasites and then a complete circuit is my body to ground - with Iodine therapy I believe you are on to something - so three times daily I will start out with 4 drops of Iodine along with the Turning exercise per day and see what takes place in the future - need patients in this endeavor - thank you so much - dayrider47 here.

If you can have pets in your apt., a dog or cat might comfort you. And if you have bad dreams, or medical episodes, they will wake you. And they can sense paranormal things, and that will help you confirm if it is real phenomenon.

If you can have pets in your apt., a dog or cat might comfort you. And if you have bad dreams, or medical episodes, they will wake you. And they can sense paranormal things, and that will help you confirm if it is real phenomenon.
Thanks for the advice and I like both animals very much but I think dogs are a no no but cats might be a possibility - also I wonder if this condition in this environment would harm a kitten/cat - that is a worry of mine but thank you and I will promptly look into it - dayrider47 here with much thanks !

I am back but sorry to announce that things are really going bad for me/the body and the "rest" needed to cope physically and mentally with this ordeal. I have read and re-read most all posts that have been directed my way by the good folks of Cassiopaea Forum. The History of this on going attack to the body continues with direct manipulation of the skin condition and the actual touching of my back in the mid-section on and off all day. I am now trying to sleep on the floor with head facing north. I keep getting my feet hurt physically when I close my eyes to fall asleep. Yes I know it has been suggested to move somewhere else and get a cat or dog but my lease is up in September and I have not been contacted by anybody to re-new my lease which I find odd and in checking multiple places in this county I am can not find anything due to this Covid bull. I guess I will have to see if I can go month to month or see if they will sign a new lease but IF I COULD move to a fresh apartment in the area I would be glad to. So back to the power of Prayer and some more ideas in my Praying. The noise of entities is behind me and to the left as I write this notice and nothing has helped to clear up this mess. Sorry if I sound strange or ridiculous but you better believe I am lost. I could say more but I think I have covered most of the problem in precious threads and I sure do respect and appreciate all suggestions - again thank you all for any ideas.

I continue looking for answers. I am getting beat up every night now since I returned to this forum of late. Many suggestions have been provided. I am being attacked by sending a pulse through the body all night - can not rest correctly - I am back on the floor up against a north wall to shelter myself as best as possible. The body is being drained of energy and a coating of Nano particulates shows up in many odd places. So this thread continues and I am lost for solutions. So thank you all for any and all prayers sent my way and or suggestions - I am heading to the Bath tube for an long restful Bath to try and help the body and rest it. So thanks all for any help brought my way - dayrider47 here.

Hi Dayrider47,

A change of scenery and location might be to your best advantage? You mentioned that you had less then two months to go on your present Rental Lease? Now would be a good opportunity to start the process of seeing what is available and affordable in your area.
Doing a quick Internet search for your area and location - I came across several options. There are 19 Senior Living Communities in your area and you may want to look into - if you qualify for lower income housing in which there are 6 Senior Housing Communities listed within the general area.

Let your fingers and the Internet do the walking for further information. The listings include phone numbers and a list of locations to further explore. Senior Housing are ground level apartments (no steps to climb) and a more open floor plan.

I wish you luck in finding a more comfortable and healthy living space.

Hi Dayrider47,

A change of scenery and location might be to your best advantage? You mentioned that you had less then two months to go on your present Rental Lease? Now would be a good opportunity to start the process of seeing what is available and affordable in your area.
Doing a quick Internet search for your area and location - I came across several options. There are 19 Senior Living Communities in your area and you may want to look into - if you qualify for lower income housing in which there are 6 Senior Housing Communities listed within the general area.

Let your fingers and the Internet do the walking for further information. The listings include phone numbers and a list of locations to further explore. Senior Housing are ground level apartments (no steps to climb) and a more open floor plan.

I wish you luck in finding a more comfortable and healthy living space.
Thank You for your support and ideas - I will start right away - thanks for the push !

I must be missing something because I had an alert when I opened my browser to go to this location and I find no new alerts posted - this is Sept. 21,2020 and I find nothing new here, but I fight the same battle and moving is stopped by the false mis-direction covid stuff - well anyway have a great day - dayrider47 here .

I do not know if this is where I post but here it goes again - I am the person that is still being attacked by entities of darkness that hiss in the background 24 hours a day seven days a week and is now approaching 10 years of this activity. I have posted here before about this problem. Laura has kindly suggested action to take and I am the one that went through Heart surgery in Jan 2020, Now sores pink to dark black are being seen and felt all over my body and I am getting a direct pulsing to the entire body especially at night. I have taken any suggestions about this attack to the body from the Medical people and Laura's suggestion. I watch my Ph with backing soda - daily 2 cup baking soda bath with Epsom Salt and watch my eating staying on the Keto side of eating - lost for solutions and Prayer has not seemed to mean a thing as I address the Cosmic Mind every morning just before Sun rise. So I ask for continued support and you Prayers and suggestions - Thank You - dayrider47 here.

Back
Top Bottom