Darkness has me in its sights

Dayrider, I hope you have been able to get supplies. You may be an extremely unhappy camper at present but to me it sounds as if you are IN the solution and taking action. This is good.

I have not gone through anything so severe as what you are describing, but I did go through something truly awful for 4-5 weeks in 2012. It was a violent rash on my face that exploded for no apparent reason starting around my eyes. Honestly no one really knew what was going on and I went to a lot of doctors ... there was talk of facial cellulitis but no clear diagnosis. It was like having my face on fire and it was spreading. I ended up in the emergency room one night, after 4 or 5 doctors and one infectious disease doctor to no avail ... and that was to just get through the night. I was lucky to not be alone ... my wife was incredible through all of this and helped me not panic and stay sane. When I was at my wits end I got in bed and had this crazy dream that seemed to change everything. In the dream I was in an Egyptian pyramid and I realized that the reason my vision had been impaired for some time in the dream was that there was a Tarantula the size of my head that was living on top of my head and face. I had to make a choice in the dream ... either risk being fully taken out by the spider by grabbing it and ripping it off my head ... or doing nothing. I went for it and grabbed the spider and flung it off my head and face. I survived in the dream and immediately started getting better. It was a real turning point for me. Perhaps it was my belief centers kicking in after that moment .... I will never know .... but I do know I started getting better immediately after waking up from that dream and my condition went away as mysteriously as it had arrived. Rightly or wrongly I have always attributed my recovery to that dream experience.

I share this as a friendly reminder to say you can ask your dream maker every night ... your most connected self ... that part of the Cosmic mind to give you a dream to help you in your process that you may continue to stay in the solution.

Thank you Truthseeker101 for this testimony. It reminds me the Cs saying something like catching the beast by its horns, also beating our fears.
Very interesting dream! Dreaming about monsters and beasts in our dreams doesn't mean something external harming us, but these are our own monsters in us, our STS part. It's not without reason Laura recommended us numerous books about psychopaths. It's for us to see the predator mind in us.
It's as if, Truthseeker101, your violent rash was the consequence of your choice to engage in the STO path: STS parts from you being expulsed, evicted. Skin is one of the organs where toxins in our body are thrown outside. And it's also more visible than when toxins are evacuated by the kidneys or the liver, af if because our mind wants us to see, to be aware of something inadequate in it that it wants going away. Even if doctors were clueless about the diagnosis, at least they were here, they certainly gave you some drugs like antibiotics, painkillers, which relieved you partly and you've done the rest, the most important part of your cure.
dayrider47, this testimony can be inspiring for you. You've got lots advices here in many plans; now it's up to you :flowers:

Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday (early morning 5:30 - 6 AM) Intercessory Prayer ... used photos to connect to energy field.

Energy field around body is erratic - not grounded. Most noted distortions/waves extend out from the stomach, upper colon area. Traces of Candida and leaky gut, sluggish digestion, mild to moderate constipation in upper colon (due to leaky gut and proteins/fats not being processed correctly). Lower colon irritation due to acidity toxins.

and need to deal with the insect sounds around my head off to the right and little behind me - constant hissing ...

Combination of high blood pressure and tinnitus - more prone during Evening hours - brought on by intense (mental) anxiety.

Skin irruptions, red, swollen, dry, itchy - fungal and bacterial infection.

Suggestion ... discontinue use of petroleum salve and baby oil. Especially petroleum/Vaseline - it acts like an insulator/incubator in keeping moisture and body heat in, while starving off an oxygen exchange. Fungus near the skin surface are killed off (black specks), while spores beneath thrive in the moist, warm environment.

Epsom salt was beneficial but the dish detergent, although a degreaser, contains a high concentration of lye, a chemical irritant. Lightly scented or antibacterial soap would have been a better option.

Shower is best, until the skin infections clear.

Suggestion ... if you don't have one already - a sturdy bath chair, especially made to be inserted in a tub. Small plastic pail and bath sponge. If a stationary shower head, remove and install long hose with shower head attached.

Place the bath chair in the tub and place a clean wash cloth or small hand towel to sit on - an extra precautionary measure, so you don't slip off the chair. Place another wash cloth in the tub to rest your feet on (for added comfort and helps prevent slippage when getting out of the tub. In the plastic pail, add 1/4 cup Epsom salt and add fairly warm water and the sponge. When your in the chair, run the tub water until you get the preferred temp - then close off the tub stopper - so water stays in the tub and fill it to cover your feet. Dip the sponge in the Epsom mixture, squeeze excess and start at the head/face first and work your way down. The Epsom water run off will go into the bath water and help "draw out" toxins in your feet. When you use up the rest of the Epsom salt water with the sponge, turn the shower on and rinse off. Then sit on the chair another 10 minutes or more - soaking your feet. When your ready, get out of the tub - then let the water in the tub go down the drain. Rinse out the wash cloths and hand towel and hang up to dry or spread on the bath chair to dry. Then rinse the tub. Epsom will help clean and heal the wounds and help kill off the fungus. If you are going to use bar soap, use it on the sponge.

One day, use Epsom salt - the next day - Baking soda, as Laura had advised. Both have beneficial properties and the baking soda bath will help calm down the erratic energy emitting from your body.

When you go to the Doctor's appointment, ask if you can be tested for Candida also. An antibiotic will probably be prescribed for your symptoms, plus, whatever else your Doctor prescribes. The Epsom salt and baking soda showers will help clear the skin condition and promote healing.

Please stay away from oils or heavy lotions. The skin needs to be kept clean and dry.

Yup, creams and lotions no go. But try mixing the epsom salts and baking soda in the bath. There is a very specific reason for baking soda every single day: it has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties that epsom salts does not have.

Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday (early morning 5:30 - 6 AM) Intercessory Prayer ... used photos to connect to energy field.

Energy field around body is erratic - not grounded. Most noted distortions/waves extend out from the stomach, upper colon area. Traces of Candida and leaky gut, sluggish digestion, mild to moderate constipation in upper colon (due to leaky gut and proteins/fats not being processed correctly). Lower colon irritation due to acidity toxins.

Combination of high blood pressure and tinnitus - more prone during Evening hours - brought on by intense (mental) anxiety.

Skin irruptions, red, swollen, dry, itchy - fungal and bacterial infection.

Suggestion ... discontinue use of petroleum salve and baby oil. Especially petroleum/Vaseline - it acts like an insulator/incubator in keeping moisture and body heat in, while starving off an oxygen exchange. Fungus near the skin surface are killed off (black specks), while spores beneath thrive in the moist, warm environment.

Epsom salt was beneficial but the dish detergent, although a degreaser, contains a high concentration of lye, a chemical irritant. Lightly scented or antibacterial soap would have been a better option.

Shower is best, until the skin infections clear.

Suggestion ... if you don't have one already - a sturdy bath chair, especially made to be inserted in a tub. Small plastic pail and bath sponge. If a stationary shower head, remove and install long hose with shower head attached.

Place the bath chair in the tub and place a clean wash cloth or small hand towel to sit on - an extra precautionary measure, so you don't slip off the chair. Place another wash cloth in the tub to rest your feet on (for added comfort and helps prevent slippage when getting out of the tub. In the plastic pail, add 1/4 cup Epsom salt and add fairly warm water and the sponge. When your in the chair, run the tub water until you get the preferred temp - then close off the tub stopper - so water stays in the tub and fill it to cover your feet. Dip the sponge in the Epsom mixture, squeeze excess and start at the head/face first and work your way down. The Epsom water run off will go into the bath water and help "draw out" toxins in your feet. When you use up the rest of the Epsom salt water with the sponge, turn the shower on and rinse off. Then sit on the chair another 10 minutes or more - soaking your feet. When your ready, get out of the tub - then let the water in the tub go down the drain. Rinse out the wash cloths and hand towel and hang up to dry or spread on the bath chair to dry. Then rinse the tub. Epsom will help clean and heal the wounds and help kill off the fungus. If you are going to use bar soap, use it on the sponge.

One day, use Epsom salt - the next day - Baking soda, as Laura had advised. Both have beneficial properties and the baking soda bath will help calm down the erratic energy emitting from your body.

When you go to the Doctor's appointment, ask if you can be tested for Candida also. An antibiotic will probably be prescribed for your symptoms, plus, whatever else your Doctor prescribes. The Epsom salt and baking soda showers will help clear the skin condition and promote healing.

Please stay away from oils or heavy lotions. The skin needs to be kept clean and dry.
Thank you - you have described exactly what I am dealing with and the help of the Forum and Laura has started a recovery - the material coming off my body is revealing this process was done in layers - I am now removing those layers - no more body oils just the backing soda baths and foot soaking and apply wet paste to the back of head and shoulders - it is slow but going in the correct direction - thank you all and I mean all !

Dayrider, I'm picking up PTSD energies in the upper shoulders/neck and frontal cortex in the brain?

Have you served in the Arm Services - Navy - Marine's, perhaps? If not, have you suffered upper body trauma - due to an accident of some sort?

Dayrider, I'm picking up PTSD energies in the upper shoulders/neck and frontal cortex in the brain?

Have you served in the Arm Services - Navy - Marine's, perhaps? If not, have you suffered upper body trauma - due to an accident of some sort?
Never been in the Military or any Police work just civilian work or domestic here in the USA but you are the first person that has describe what I per sieve as a foreign insect sound at the upper back side of my head and it moves from right to left and around a bit - my blood pressure is a bit high but I am constantly working on this body removing the black mold type stuff that is now coming off with Laura's instructions - I just finished totally cleaning my tube shower area and found this same stuff in every crevice of the glass doors - the bathroom was spotless when I moved in 4 years ago - other than that I can speculate about many possibilities but I prefer not to - thank you for your insight .

This being now Saturday afternoon here in Wisconsin and have been out picking up supplies for the body I settle down to a warm foot baking soda soak and sitting calmly decide to check blood pressure and it checks 125 over 79 at a pulse of 64 - that seems fine to me except as I quietly sit I feel a covering over my head and something working on my head or brain with various degrees of pressure and it moves around - and I have had this condition off and on but being more concerned about skin problems which is all over the body and seems to be responding to the Baking Soda baths - I do not want to change chemistry right now so I will for the time being keep the Soda bath going and see where it leads but I write this post because the working on the head (by something foreign) continues aggressively and for all actions there is an equal or opposite reaction - and a negative action I would not want so I continue to seek advice and direction - thank you for all of the help sent my way - ( by the way I just purchases another blood pressure meter to keep checking the erratic readings I get) I am on a Keto diet - again thanks to all .

After maybe 10 years now of skin issues I even moved to different location and have found no difference along with the Background Noise of some kind of insect type noise and be physically touched when I lay down to go to sleep if I can sleep - this condition I think has been induced by entities attacking the bod and just recently have been feeling direct contact pressure over the body interfering with body rest - in the past I thought it was medical but now I have to turn to the idea of non-physical attack by something icky and not physical -This condition consists of colored carbon and strange small shapes - I have to stop now because as I type this the Background noise is increasing and my energy is being drained - need lots of Prayer - just a suggestion - Thank You All -Paul here.

And this ...

Never been in the Military or any Police work just civilian work or domestic here in the USA but you are the first person that has describe what I per sieve as a foreign insect sound at the upper back side of my head and it moves from right to left and around a bit - my blood pressure is a bit high ...

In the bolded above ... you mention detecting skin issues, going back approx. 10 years. I suspect, given the symptoms you are reporting now, that you may have been dealing with a mild case of Candida and it has progressed over the years, with toxins entering into the blood stream. There are different protocols for treating Candida in the Health Section of this Forum. Diet is important, which you have modified but you may need extra help with an antibiotic prescribed by your Doctor to get it under control. I have had to deal with Candida in the past and if not treated properly - can lead to leaky gut and digestive problems. A general detox is also need to remove the toxins generated by the Candida. The toxins in your system and in the blood may be contributing to the fungal and bacterial infection on your skin? The Doctor may prescribe an antibiotic that should reduce both symptoms.

Keep up your dietary practices and maybe add a little more protein (beef) to help build up your strength and immune system. Continue the bath regime with Baking Soda and Epsom to help bring on healing and clear up the skin lesions. Plus, using the bath chair helps to relive some of the stress your body is experiencing and soaking your feet in the bath will help remove built up toxins in your system.

Going back to the bolded print ... in regards to the increasing background noise, the hissing sound and "the foreign insect sound that moves from right to left and around a bit" has a lot to do with the different intensities experienced in "high blood pressure", especially if it's accompanied by anxiety ... which affects Dopamine levels in the brain. (Think of a tea kettle when the water heats up and "the pressure mounts" and begins to let off steam (hissing) ... where does the steam go (right-left-around a bit)?

I think, once the skin condition improves and you can visually see the healing, problems with the blood pressure will improve also.

When you are in your crises, did you think to ask help from above ? If I say this, it's because I lived some ugly moments in an in beetwen state sleep : imagine some zombies who keep on touching you.... At the time, I read and read about these intermediaries states, and in threads about OBE ect, I read that some imagine with like an enlightined sword to fight back.

Anyway, some day, I remembered this, and in this altered state I just shout "help me", and there was an huge flash of light, and it was all clear !

OK, after that, it's keep to go a little, but with me just saying " go away, I don't want you" one or two times. After that, it's what all.

So, ask help from above !

It's an absolutely fascinating question. Could this relate to a past live trauma, which of course a person will have absolutely no knowledge of...? :scared: And that is very frustrating.

I don't wish to intrude, but I sense you are from a non-English speaking background. Why did you go to the US when many people are horrified by it's trajectory (and are running away screaming much like the Jews did in Nazi Germany?). Forgive me if I am being intrusive, but many of us are worried by recent erratic American political behavior.

When you are in your crises, did you think to ask help from above ? If I say this, it's because I lived some ugly moments in an in beetwen state sleep : imagine some zombies who keep on touching you.... At the time, I read and read about these intermediaries states, and in threads about OBE ect, I read that some imagine with like an enlightined sword to fight back.

Anyway, some day, I remembered this, and in this altered state I just shout "help me", and there was an huge flash of light, and it was all clear !

OK, after that, it's keep to go a little, but with me just saying " go away, I don't want you" one or two times. After that, it's what all.

So, ask help from above !

I find this interesting. I experienced something very similar. I had been having several nights of weird sleep, restless. One night I semi awoke to a “presence” or pressure on the head. Something awoke in me, a righteous anger that exhibited like a burning white furnace that seared outwards along with very strong thoughts that I was a sovereign being and interference would NOT be tolerated any longer, I’ll admit I also told “it” to F off, which was not very like me and not expected lol but whatever it was left and never came back.

I now strongly believe that personal choice in matters like this are important, to be a victim or not. I always thought that was a too simplistic of an answer until I made the choice and then bam, gone!

I have asked through Prayer everyday and have asked my only family my daughter and friends for protective prayers - the Prayer of the soul is Prayed every morning before sun up - I have come on this forum and explained over and over the physical attacks I receive as I am getting this very moment I type this - I am out of ideas - practices or friendly suggestions to stop the opening up my head/brain area push things through it (head) and covering the head with something distorting my jaw - the action does not allow me rest until the body goes into exhaustion - I am out of options - right now pressure in the head is causing an electrical shock to exit my right ankle - this changes to the different parts of the body and the other foot - sorry folks I am not delusional - Laura's help and suggestion with the bath and oral Baking Soda has and is working - I am be badgered from the non physical into the physical altering something which I have no idea how or why - that is what is going on and this has been a process that I did not understand and do not understand that has been going on for some time now - thanks all for your suggestions and kind words but to no avail - thank you all for caring !

Back
Top Bottom