Darkness has me in its sights

Well how do I start this message out with out sounding delusional ? All advice given on this forum to me or for me has been well taken - I respect you all but I have to report that my evening rest turned into nothing but pure non physical attack from hell trying now to super impose something over my entire body - mainly my Head first to my toes - I am sorry but I am lost for words to describe this entire episodes of body attack leaving the evidence on my body in plain sight - I do not know how to explain this event of body attack - my body still works obviously - so back to square one which I have no idea what that would be - plainly put something dark has come my way and does not care about any prayer any advice - it keeps on its path of ick - I do not know how to handle this - period - but here I am typing this info at 4 am Wisconsin central time in the morning - prayer does not seem to work - transfer of knowledge does not work - sorry have no idea what is going to happen next except I am exhausted and what ever is doing this is not stopping - thank you for your support .

Did you do the sodium bicarbonate soak? Did you sprinkle the salt? Can't be in containers, must be sprinkled. Did you take a dose of bicarb to "sweeten" the interior and make it unpleasant for negative energies?

Did you do the sodium bicarbonate soak? Did you sprinkle the salt? Can't be in containers, must be sprinkled. Did you take a dose of bicarb to "sweeten" the interior and make it unpleasant for negative energies?
I am going to get supplies and bring the body chemistry up to date and yes I sprinkled salt all over the areas I could get at window sills door way - now will return to do the entire apartment and me body also - thank you so much !

Another trick I used to use when being harassed in somewhat similar ways was to put yellow anti-bug lights in the outdoor light sockets (porches etc) and leave them on all night. My reasoning was that since a lot of "aliens" have insectoid features, they might not like the yellow lights either. It seemed to work.

Another trick I used to use when being harassed in somewhat similar ways was to put yellow anti-bug lights in the outdoor light sockets (porches etc) and leave them on all night. My reasoning was that since a lot of "aliens" have insectoid features, they might not like the yellow lights either. It seemed to work.
I will get right on it - have all supplies for inside wall application - baking soda for bath and I will get some bug lights or as you point out yellow bulbs - thank you - and meed to deal with the insect sounds around my head off to the right and little behind me - constant hissing - I have no idea what to do about that and I was tested for eyes ears noise bottom legs heart internal scope invasion the whole gambit at Marshfield Clinic, Wausau. They said I was just fine - the physical was the most intense one I have ever been through - so I look to all suggestion - as the C's have said - What is not Spiritual .

How good you will see a doctor around the 20th, and how many good advice you received here from so many people that care of you !

Yesterday I listened an amazing program about breath by our amazing team from Sott, in their program MindMatters. The program has this beautiful title:
Breathe Deep to Reap The Benefits of a Healthy Mind: The Tao of Natural Breathing.

The program gives so many insights about breath and emotions and health, the guys are so good explaining and make us think about our lives and our body and so much more. Maybe you can listen to it and it can calm you or give you help.

Here is the program. And I wish you good luck.

...to deal with the insect sounds around my head off to the right and little behind me - constant hissing - I have no idea what to do about that

You could try to put your head under water several times in the bathtub with baking soda. Even pull water in through the nose (gently!) for cleansing the sinuses. Should burn just a little if at all.

Also - If you can stand it - headphones with Prayers or Holy Music of your choice, eg. Laura's Prayer of the Soul, (part 3, 1:49) or Gregorian Chants. Choose soundtracks that really soothe and make you consistent.
Hang in there!

Hello dayrider47! :-)

I cordially welcome your presence here in the forum! I am a very recent Newbie myself. ;-)

It's good to see that you're not out of options in finding solutions to your condition. Everything is lessons and by the looks of it, to me, this is looking like a crucial one for you, to have the choice of using your free will to take to heart and select that which promotes the lesson at hand and your path.

As a professional shaman with demonic forces and negative entities as a specialty I am in concord with those who voice suggestions that you should primarily focus on, and study, what these perceived attacks are doing to you on a mental level, and choose to mentally act in a counterbalancing way, thus finding new perspectives, new ways of behavioural actions perhaps new to you, or perhaps ones you realised you didn't consistently take to heart and practise, in your mental response to your condition.

When perceiving attacks, counterattacking is not the solution, but counterbalancing is, to disarm the attacker from the very reason of attacking. But you need to gain new perspectives and consistently practise this awareness, because all of this situation is pointing to what you need to do more of, and what you need to do less. Listen inwards and learn from your condition. It's a gift to understanding your lesson.

Do not worry, or be concerned, about the origin of what you are experiencing. Focus on your mental reactions, emotions and thoughts arising in these circumstances, and look for repetitive thoughts, emotional patterns and figure out new ways to respond to the triggers, ways which are constructive and which you realise you didn't consistently try out before.

To be consistent is the key.

Negative forces are weak forces, but consistently provocative, and completely dependent on your mental response to your perceived condition. When you are consistently mentally not responding in the expected ways, these forces will soon run out of options, all the while you are gaining more strength, spiritual stamina and wisdom in this trial of yours.

Glad to know you have the various appointments. Go to these appointments for support, and do follow the advice already given in the thread. As far as I can gather you have already been offered all the keys to successfully handle the situation. It pleases me to know from reading through the thread that you have been given a lot of very good advice to choose your path of action from, towards resolving the situation.

We are all learning, even when professional. Nobody has all the right answers for every situation, because everything is lessons for everyone. But we can support one another in our personal endeavours the best way we can according to our present knowledge. You are your best medicine and you will learn more about yourself from what is happening to you, and from the advice you choose to follow, what, in practice, being your own medicine means in your current process.

You are never alone on this path as we are many here who are with you in Oneness to support you through this current process. 🕊

Looking forward to following your progress in this thread!

Thank You!

Hello dayrider47! :-)

I cordially welcome your presence here in the forum! I am a very recent Newbie myself. ;-)

It's good to see that you're not out of options in finding solutions to your condition. Everything is lessons and by the looks of it, to me, this is looking like a crucial one for you, to have the choice of using your free will to take to heart and select that which promotes the lesson at hand and your path.

As a professional shaman with demonic forces and negative entities as a specialty I am in concord with those who voice suggestions that you should primarily focus on, and study, what these perceived attacks are doing to you on a mental level, and choose to mentally act in a counterbalancing way, thus finding new perspectives, new ways of behavioural actions perhaps new to you, or perhaps ones you realised you didn't consistently take to heart and practise, in your mental response to your condition.

When perceiving attacks, counterattacking is not the solution, but counterbalancing is, to disarm the attacker from the very reason of attacking. But you need to gain new perspectives and consistently practise this awareness, because all of this situation is pointing to what you need to do more of, and what you need to do less. Listen inwards and learn from your condition. It's a gift to understanding your lesson.

Do not worry, or be concerned, about the origin of what you are experiencing. Focus on your mental reactions, emotions and thoughts arising in these circumstances, and look for repetitive thoughts, emotional patterns and figure out new ways to respond to the triggers, ways which are constructive and which you realise you didn't consistently try out before.

To be consistent is the key.

Negative forces are weak forces, but consistently provocative, and completely dependent on your mental response to your perceived condition. When you are consistently mentally not responding in the expected ways, these forces will soon run out of options, all the while you are gaining more strength, spiritual stamina and wisdom in this trial of yours.

Glad to know you have the various appointments. Go to these appointments for support, and do follow the advice already given in the thread. As far as I can gather you have already been offered all the keys to successfully handle the situation. It pleases me to know from reading through the thread that you have been given a lot of very good advice to choose your path of action from, towards resolving the situation.

We are all learning, even when professional. Nobody has all the right answers for every situation, because everything is lessons for everyone. But we can support one another in our personal endeavours the best way we can according to our present knowledge. You are your best medicine and you will learn more about yourself from what is happening to you, and from the advice you choose to follow, what, in practice, being your own medicine means in your current process.

You are never alone on this path as we are many here who are with you in Oneness to support you through this current process. 🕊

Looking forward to following your progress in this thread!

Thank You!
Humble oneself is correct and would not have succeeded in electronics as I have if I did not learn to look all directions before coming to a conclusion or suggestion in my service experience - thank you for such a well organized plan of action along with others I will add it to my department of knowledge - again thank you.

Hello Dayrider47, thanks for your courage in sharing your experience. You mention that you succeeded in electronics by learning to look in all directions. What area of electronics were you working in? Did you work with the military or contractors doing work for the military?

(Sorry for the errors, reposted with corrections)

Hello Dayrider47, thanks for your courage in sharing your experience. You mention that you succeeded in electronics by learning to look in all directions. What area of electronics were you working in? Did you work with the military or contractors doing work for the military?

(Sorry for the errors, reposted with corrections)
Residential and commercial repair service and installation from home electronics to commercial wiring the whole gambit around this area - which pulled my interest from transmission of analog signals for varied communications home satellite installs home analog and digital antenna installs and most all big name audio systems to individual personal items - been on top of very tall buildings and in very large ones and under them installing various electronic communication equipment - the trade took me all over mainly the Midwest section of the US from Arkansas to Wisconsin and all the areas in between - been to all parts of the USA and some in Canada with a small area of Mexico - need more info just ask thank you.

Residential and commercial repair service and installation from home electronics to commercial wiring the whole gambit around this area - which pulled my interest from transmission of analog signals for varied communications home satellite installs home analog and digital antenna installs and most all big name audio systems to individual personal items - been on top of very tall buildings and in very large ones and under them installing various electronic communication equipment - the trade took me all over mainly the Midwest section of the US from Arkansas to Wisconsin and all the areas in between - been to all parts of the USA and some in Canada with a small area of Mexico - need more info just ask thank you.

Thanks Dayrider47, I was just wondering if you may have gotten exposure to radiation from your work, but it looks like most of the areas you have worked in are with consumer electronics.

I can see why you say that your training helps you to be objective because troubleshooting electronic systems require that you look for all kinds of possibilities starting from broken or loose connections to interference from different sources. It also requires that you are very systematic in isolating the fault and that you get to the root cause. I recall when back in the day I worked with hospital diagnostic equipment (blood cell counters), it was very common to suddenly get EM interference which would cause the machine to give astronomical counts and drive the lab techs bananas! At the end of the day, the equipment would be working perfectly, but a poor contact on a thermocouple in one of the numerous older refrigerators located in the Hospital was frequently the cause this problem. Arcing at the contacts of the thermocouple would generate pulses that would be picked up by the cell counter and distort the readings. The first time I encountered this type of fault it took me hours to finally realize that the problem was external to the equipment. One needs to be very open and objective, have a broad idea of what the possibilities are, and then have the patience to persevere as you test the various theories.

Thanks Dayrider47, I was just wondering if you may have gotten exposure to radiation from your work, but it looks like most of the areas you have worked in are with consumer electronics.

I can see why you say that your training helps you to be objective because troubleshooting electronic systems require that you look for all kinds of possibilities starting from broken or loose connections to interference from different sources. It also requires that you are very systematic in isolating the fault and that you get to the root cause. I recall when back in the day I worked with hospital diagnostic equipment (blood cell counters), it was very common to suddenly get EM interference which would cause the machine to give astronomical counts and drive the lab techs bananas! At the end of the day, the equipment would be working perfectly, but a poor contact on a thermocouple in one of the numerous older refrigerators located in the Hospital was frequently the cause this problem. Arcing at the contacts of the thermocouple would generate pulses that would be picked up by the cell counter and distort the readings. The first time I encountered this type of fault it took me hours to finally realize that the problem was external to the equipment. One needs to be very open and objective, have a broad idea of what the possibilities are, and then have the patience to persevere as you test the various theories.
Thank You - your observations are correct - with all the help I have received here on the Forum, it has me finally slowly turning the corner to new solutions - what is coming out and off my body with just baking soda baths and soaks is profound - I should be heading in the right direction especially after realizing why I stumbled across Laura's work on the web over 14 years ago - Thank You for your observations and support - all there are - are lessons and without Love things would not be.

Thank You - your observations are correct - with all the help I have received here on the Forum, it has me finally slowly turning the corner to new solutions - what is coming out and off my body with just baking soda baths and soaks is profound - I should be heading in the right direction especially after realizing why I stumbled across Laura's work on the web over 14 years ago - Thank You for your observations and support - all there are - are lessons and without Love things would not be.

Very important to keep the body pH between 7.5 and 8. What I would do is this: Get some test strips and test in a.m. if low, take 1/2 tsp bicarb dissolved in water and eat only half hour later. Re-test before lunch. If low again, take another same dose. Same in evening.

This changes the electricity in your body and that can completely stymie certain attacks. If you start showing 7.5 consistently on test strip, you can stop the oral bicarb but the baths can continue though reducing amount in the water.

Very important to keep the body pH between 7.5 and 8. What I would do is this: Get some test strips and test in a.m. if low, take 1/2 tsp bicarb dissolved in water and eat only half hour later. Re-test before lunch. If low again, take another same dose. Same in evening.

This changes the electricity in your body and that can completely stymie certain attacks. If you start showing 7.5 consistently on test strip, you can stop the oral bicarb but the baths can continue though reducing amount in the water.
Thank you again Laura - I know this is a process and I will dash out for the strips and more yellow bulbs and canning salt - I have red tiny freckles coming out of the body all over along with large areas mainly on my feet and lower legs - my face is showing signs of this condition and the back side from my head to my bottom shows this stuff coming out - pictures would gross you out . Need more supplies so thank you again for the wonderful help - later.

Back
Top Bottom