Darkness has me in its sights

I don't just agree with what you say I believe what you are saying is fact - my comments are observations due to a long process of having this condition and loosing faith in the medical procedures I have had in the past years and running out of money to support the medical costs but I agree trickery is trickery and I don't want to trick myself into the wrong direction medically so I have taken steps in the direction Laura has suggested and others to see a very wonderful dermatologist Heather Landwehr January 15, 2020 at 7:45 AM and start a new direction medically - the other part of this is the actual physical nightly attacks I receive within minutes of laying down to sleep - this is not imagination at work - the C's said no predictions and no expectations and that the future is open - my sword of truth along with daily prayer - your help and family help - so again thank you for caring and I continue to be open to all suggestions I can follow through with - thank you.

Oh Dayrider47, we´re all under attack at some level or another because that´s how 3D balance is orchestrated at this level. Therefore, it´s not productive, nor helpful you trying to understand why it´s interfering with your life since STS is subordinated to cosmic laws that can´t be unravelled anyway in our present physical state and mindset.

It seems to me you must have been undergoing some rather harsh experiences throughout your life that you never could reconcile yourself with , and your frustration must have grown to the point of giving birth to an explanation of you being seriously attacked as a way to help you cope with these unresolved parts of your past. In the end, what I mean is it´s your health and not the attackers -whoever they might be, and whatever they might find attractive THROUGH YOUR mind-, which is now requiring your full attention. To help you through this task, remember that STS frecuencies are our teachers too, without them how could we possibly learn to align ourselves with our highest values without discovering first all the faces of God, AND embrace them? Only by doing, as taking at heart your health situation in the most practical way can wither little by little any ties you´ve been entertaining with your self elaborated negative thoughts pattern.

I just saw that while writing this post, AI already resumed what seems hindering your return to a more healthy life. I dearly wish you find a good doctor from where to start healing with renewed strength and faith.

I don't just agree with what you say I believe what you are saying is fact ...

the C's said no predictions and no expectations and that the future is open - my sword of truth along with daily prayer - your help and family help - so again thank you for caring and I continue to be open to all suggestions I can follow through with - thank you.

Thats very good news that you check with a new dermatologist! There are many on this forum who understand what you are going through.This battle within is real for all of us. The reason why I also emphasize what others have said before is that it vitally can support your recovery. Eg. about the mind-body link in reference to strengthening your immune system and "the future is open".

It is vital for recovery to let go of tormenting your mind with explanations. Even if they might be true! Its counterproductive in your state.
When your body is infected/attacked/tormented, so are your emotions and your mind and vice versa. Top-down-bottom-up. Will you trust and thus feed an infected mind? This intensifies the infection. If you allow inflamed mental involvement - in this battle within, which is real - there is constant danger that your mind is played with in very, very ugly ways – weakening you more and more. Its also a battle of entropy (eg infections) versus creativity (recovery). Focusing on regaining consistency is vital.

I am not just saying this, I am talking out of my own experience of many stumbles and lack of discernment on this path. This is what I exercise and maybe its of support for you:
Save and direct your precious energy on exercising your free will. Train exactly when you feel the infection most acute to re-connect again and again to what you know is deeper truth. Search for that place within where silence can emerge in the middle of the hurricane. Strengthen your „warrior spirit“ so to speak. Become simple: the Law of DCM is perfect. Focus on an open positive outcome -no matter what and how - and re-connect to all STO forces of your choice.

These are our lessons for graduation to become more human again. OSIT
And since I started exercising the above I started to encounter much better medical and other support... All the best to you.

There is a very safe protocol that has been helping many that I found on a group on FB. They use Reishi, Fenbendazole, Iodine and a homeopathic antifungal. ...

I will send you the link to the group.
Thats very interesting as I am now checking out exactly this combination for systemic infections and it seems to work well. I did not know its a protocol. Could you provide the info or link as I would like to learn more about it. Thanks.

Thats very good news that you check with a new dermatologist! There are many on this forum who understand what you are going through.This battle within is real for all of us. The reason why I also emphasize what others have said before is that it vitally can support your recovery. Eg. about the mind-body link in reference to strengthening your immune system and "the future is open".

It is vital for recovery to let go of tormenting your mind with explanations. Even if they might be true! Its counterproductive in your state.
When your body is infected/attacked/tormented, so are your emotions and your mind and vice versa. Top-down-bottom-up. Will you trust and thus feed an infected mind? This intensifies the infection. If you allow inflamed mental involvement - in this battle within, which is real - there is constant danger that your mind is played with in very, very ugly ways – weakening you more and more. Its also a battle of entropy (eg infections) versus creativity (recovery). Focusing on regaining consistency is vital.

I am not just saying this, I am talking out of my own experience of many stumbles and lack of discernment on this path. This is what I exercise and maybe its of support for you:
Save and direct your precious energy on exercising your free will. Train exactly when you feel the infection most acute to re-connect again and again to what you know is deeper truth. Search for that place within where silence can emerge in the middle of the hurricane. Strengthen your „warrior spirit“ so to speak. Become simple: the Law of DCM is perfect. Focus on an open positive outcome -no matter what and how - and re-connect to all STO forces of your choice.

These are our lessons for graduation to become more human again. OSIT
And since I started exercising the above I started to encounter much better medical and other support... All the best to you.
A very good understanding has come my way with your insight - the advice here on the Forum from you and the others is the Medicine/Direction I am taking - back to Dermatology to reassess and start for the door of balance - the advice on the Forum is and has been very Heart warming and Educating - Thank You so much for the wisdom.

Thats very interesting as I am now checking out exactly this combination for systemic infections and it seems to work well. I did not know its a protocol. Could you provide the info or link as I would like to learn more about it. Thanks.

The FB group is Mold and Morgellons Support, there is a group for the protocol and one for the science.

I think that's a bit presumptuous at this point. We don't mess around with members medical issues. As nature said, the symptoms are of a systemic fungal infection that could be life threatening if not treated with IV antibiotics.

Sorry Joe, I am not trying to send Dayrider off track, my reason for assuming this is because Dayrider has already seen dermatologists and his description of black specks, nanotechnology, even demonic issues are all echoed by sufferers. Luckily my symptoms are mild but I have seen the pictures and read the stories. My heart goes out to Dayrider and I'd love for him to start getting better. The brain becomes infected with this disease as well and regardless of the spiritual reality, treatment stops the manifestations. It reminds me of the C's saying that Malaria was a demonic infection so I don't count it out.

Unfortunately with Lyme, Mold and Morgellons people are getting nowhere with medicine. It's a horrible reality and more than a few die or suicide because of the lack of medical and emotional support that comes from denial of their disease. Dayrider should seek help from medicine but how long should someone keep going down this path when they are being gaslighted by doctors? Worst case scenario is he will be given a delusional parasitosis diagnosis and referred to a psychiatrist. Trust me, I wish I were making this up. It's a very sad reality.

@dayrider47, if conventional approach hasn’t worked for you then would you be open to seeing a homeopath in your area regarding your condition? Homeopathy works wonders when it comes to skin related conditions and there are no side effects. My wife is a homeopath though she doesn’t practice and have used homeopathy in the past to treat her own skin infections successfully. This was after conventional approaches had failed and dermatologist visits were getting too expensive and her condition was starting to become more acute.

Your condition is more chronic than acute and that has begin playing with your mind as well since bacteria/fungul has begun impacting the nervous system. I am not a medical professional so can only suggest based on my personal observations and experiences. I see no harm in going down the homeopathy route.

I don't just agree with what you say I believe what you are saying is fact - my comments are observations due to a long process of having this condition and loosing faith in the medical procedures I have had in the past years and running out of money to support the medical costs but I agree trickery is trickery and I don't want to trick myself into the wrong direction medically so I have taken steps in the direction Laura has suggested and others to see a very wonderful dermatologist Heather Landwehr January 15, 2020 at 7:45 AM and start a new direction medically - the other part of this is the actual physical nightly attacks I receive within minutes of laying down to sleep - this is not imagination at work - the C's said no predictions and no expectations and that the future is open - my sword of truth along with daily prayer - your help and family help - so again thank you for caring and I continue to be open to all suggestions I can follow through with - thank you.
It's a bit late for a suspicion of erysipelas. Is it that previous doctors had eliminated this diagnosis, had other elements from your medical history and from previous examinations and tests? Like arteritis, deficiency of blood circulation in atherosclerosis or in varicoses ( venous insufficiency), necrosis in diabetes, etc ? Did you had ultrasound that eliminated phlebitis?
Yoy said your previous dematologist diagnosed a nanoparticule poisoning: on what arguments? And so, what treatment did she gave to cure such poisoning?
You also said your doctor talked about fungus infection. So, don't hesitate to get clear explanations with the new dermatologist, and what to expect from the medications, etc. You can also read the website Drea indicated you and ask questions to the dermatologist about the informations you'll collect.
The more knowledge you'll get (from your own readings and from the dermatologist's explanations), the more confident you'll be in your care and take responsibility; be active actor of your own cure. :-)
Keep us updated!

Last edited:
Thanks to all that have given time and effort in the knowledge department and suggestion's of my reported condition - and have had many questions sent my way and many suggestions as to a solution - I am following Laura's directions and have already made the appointment with dermatology in Wausau, WI Jan 15th, 7:45 AM - until then I will bring this Forum up to date on my nightly attacks like I had last night which only allows me to get 4 or 5 hours sleep. This is why I asked for Prayer along with the Medical and to include I could start again with a long dissertation going over step by step my walk in this mess but it would just add the the anxiety - so thank you all that read my posts for suggestions and I will try and keep an open mind for advice - Thank You again.

Thanks to all that have given time and effort in the knowledge department and suggestion's of my reported condition - and have had many questions sent my way and many suggestions as to a solution - I am following Laura's directions and have already made the appointment with dermatology in Wausau, WI Jan 15th, 7:45 AM - until then I will bring this Forum up to date on my nightly attacks like I had last night which only allows me to get 4 or 5 hours sleep. This is why I asked for Prayer along with the Medical and to include I could start again with a long dissertation going over step by step my walk in this mess but it would just add the the anxiety - so thank you all that read my posts for suggestions and I will try and keep an open mind for advice - Thank You again.

While waiting for your appointment, you might try taking some high doses of melatonin for the sleep and inflammation issues. I would try 10 to 20 mg in a similar situation.

A thought to pounder : the easier way to attack you is to make you believe you're attacked. Reflexive ? no. The battle is in your mind. And the mind can be powerful, isn't it ?

With all due respect, and I am not trying to be snarky or distractive or unsympathetic but we are all under attack in various ways. It may take various forms. Usually, it is at a vulnerable point in our lives where we can be weakened to the point we become influenced by 4D STS influences.

In my own life, I have lost a father to heart disease. He was unaware of the foods that contributed to his condition. This lack of knowledge was not any 4D STS influence in his mind but it was there nevertheless. Why would I say that? Well the knowledge that would have helped him was carefully kept from public knowledge in any mainstream media available. It was only after his death that I became aware of polyunsaturated fats.

Once one becomes aware of such things as 4D STS influences they can see more possibilities to make those kinds of connections. @dayrider47 is making connections that may not be directly 4D STS but indirectly I think he has become aware that he is in a battle.

4D STS does not really care if they are not noticed or blamed for their "attacks". Actually, it is much easier and convenient if one is made to appear irrational when attributing the cause of the attack on the victim's own lack of knowledge.

One could say that well there is no need to blame everything on these invisible mental constructs but like it or not these thoughts/thought centers do play a role in our everyday lives.

Fortunately, I think his assessment is not as dire as he may think but to say he is not under "attack" is maybe an unfair/inaccurate/dismissive way to describe what he is experiencing.

Session 23 March 2010:
A: Remember Pavlov?

Q: (L) Yeah... So what about Pavlov?

A: Strong dogs can be broken if their health is broken first.

Q: (L) So you're saying that these effects are primarily health-related?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

And...

Session 3 May 1997:
Q: Are you suggesting that this sickness of his mother's has been caused from 4th density STS?

A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Sorry to have to report this but last night at about 8 PM shortly after I laid down to rest I was attacked or should I say mauled - I got up quickly and went to my computer and I was shortly hit there also by something grabbing my head (felt like multiple energies) that I could not fight off - i eventually went back to my sleeping area and tried to protect my head and upper torso - this went on until I was exhausted and gave up - what then happened I could sense something being pulled down over my head ad interfering with my upper skull into my jaw area to the back of the neck - also my torso to my feet were covered in something - my legs are swollen my neck is swollen and my head and face are distorted to the touch - this is not describing an active imagination it is describing actual body attacks evidenced by appearance and an extreme head ache - as I have settled back down here at the forum my nights have become one hellish night after another - I now am lost for logical reasoning when asking for advice and prayer why I am be attacked this way - and this ain't no Bull - pure sickening asking for help turns into helter skelter demonically speaking - obviously I can still type with swollen fingers/body and a gruff sick feeling all over - I do not know what to do - period ! I am not a happy camper !

The most important is to keep your mind clear to the possible highest level and see that you are here, you control yourself and you decide about yourself. Contact with somebody that they could be with you in this hard time. If it will be worse, call an ambulance and do not tell them about invisible energy attacking you because it has no sense; just tell that you feel very sick, and you can't bear the headache.

Also, wait for what others write in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom