Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Good afternoon friends! I want to tell you about my experience.
Two years ago I started taking lugol, first 2 drops of 12% (30mg) + chlorella, all supplements and vitamins. Every day I added
One drop at a time. So five days, after two days, a break. I was on a ketodyet. It was a painful condition,
kind of got the flu. I knew I had to be patient to get my "car"
was able to get the toxins out in time. That was the way it was for a month.
Then there was information on blue iodine in the branch, all the benefits of which
were shown. I made blue iodine, information how to make it eat in a branch and internet
I started taking a tablespoon in the morning after meals + chlorella, all vitamins and supplements. Accordingly, I drank salt water 1 hour before and 2 hours after iodine. 2000 mg of vitamin C in the afternoon. I had 2 days of experience with blue iodine.
On the third day, I had gum inflammation and flux popped out on my tooth.
The viruses got their dose of energy and started having fun. I went to the doctor, he made an incision, rinsed my gums and prescribed antibiotics. I had a break for three months. The tooth was sensitive for all three months.
Then I went on to take more, not blue iodine, but lugol.
5 drops of 12% lugol (75mg) of iodine. At the end of the 5th day, the tooth was inflated again.
I rinsed twice a day (salt, soda, iodine), flux was deflated, but the tooth remained.
sensitive .
In the forum at this time read about chronic diseases, the causes of which
were tooth root diseases. What do you do? I decided to remove a tooth and I did it.
What's interesting? Well, it's in this branch that the information came out
doses of iodine up to 150mg can make viruses and bacteria fun, not kill.
Well, I've continued the experiment.
I started taking 10 drops of lugol, 12% lugol (150mg), plus supplements and vitamins, and...
all good and no negative reactions.
I picked up some kind of virus once. Started taking a double dose.
150mg in the morning and 150mg in the afternoon. By the end of the week the pain had gone,
but my hands started itching and I took a break and I'm fine.
I read a branch of DMSO, decided to try Lugol and DMSO.
On the 1st day I took DMSO and Lugol, next days only Lugol.
And it was a miracle, a burst of energy, cheerful state, magic,
No negative emotions, physical endurance, great mood. While it's going on for three weeks, I just took a break.

Maybe this will help somebody.
With respect to everyone!
P.C.
I'll try to add a video file.
Root cause of disease

Reporting from yesterday's intake - jumping from 2 drops to 8 drops. of Lugol"s 5 percent at evening time.
Made me very thirsty but slept like a baby! My body is fighting the flu that has been lingering for weeks, the virus party is ON! Today I had strong reaction, like shivering (a little) and I am taking 1000mg of Vitamin C at noon.
So that I will redo 8 drops this evening. Then vitamin C tomorrow morning.
My girlfriend who is very sensitive to Lugol's has started using it topically, whenever we hurt (booboo) ourselves, or I hurt my hands working... It is quite a good SPEED healer. It's -12C - I am going out to ice skate now on the lake.

The best, cheapest iodine is in form of Lugol. Potassium Iodide alone is also a good source. Low doses, between 1 and 50 mg MAY worsen condition, if there is an infection feeding pathogenes instead killing them.
So, it's just feeding bugs? Bugs are yet fed with numerous nutriments and food we eat. Is it worth taking very high doses of iodine that can harm the body, just because we want to kill bugs?
Is iodine able to discern between pathogenic bacterias and bacterias in our gut microbiota?

Potassium iodide (KI) alone is not a good source, from what I learned. When Dr Lugol invented his solution, he mixed KI with iodine (I2) because he discovered that adding KI to I2 is more efficacious and safe. Ki alone is not enough efficient.

I made the experience by taking 400 mg of Lugol during 15 days: no difference with the 50 mg I took when I began the supplementation, no side effects neither. So, I'm not sure that high dose is the criterion gold. I don't deny that it is suitable for some people, but it's not the standard.

So, it's just feeding bugs? Bugs are yet fed with numerous nutriments and food we eat.

Not exactly. Iodine is the most potent (and safest) antibiotic. If the dose isn't high enough, pathoges are't killed, so they feed on our enchaced energy - enchanced on iodine.

Is it worth taking very high doses of iodine that can harm the body, just because we want to kill bugs?

Iodine is key nutritient for brain, every mitohondria works better when cell walls are iodine is present, but to observe it one need at least 1000mg doses.

"Is iodine able to discern between pathogenic bacterias and bacterias in our gut microbiota? - our bacteria tolerate higher iodine levels since they are symbiotic, and human is designed for high iodine intake.

Potassium iodide (KI) alone is not a good source, from what I learned. When Dr Lugol invented his solution, he mixed KI with iodine (I2) because he discovered that adding KI to I2 is more efficacious and safe. Ki alone is not enough efficient.

KI is all the body need, since thyroid uses KI in glutathione peroxidase process to extract iodine, which, then, is used to create T4 hormone.
Iodine itself is a potent antibiotic, but isn't easily dissolved in water. Dr Lugol discovered taht iodine easily dissolves in KI solution.

I made the experience by taking 400 mg of Lugol during 15 days: no difference with the 50 mg I took when I began the supplementation, no side effects neither. So, I'm not sure that high dose is the criterion gold. I don't deny that it is suitable for some people, but it's not the standard.

If you're healthy, you won't notice the difference, although my friend who had joint pains, hadn't satisfying effects till reaching 1500 mg.

@Kenny McCormick is it true that you want to be helpful with your knowledge about iodine?

I proposal a method that I think would be helpful. Each time you write about how or why high dose iodine is helpful, could you please copy and paste the text of your source of knowledge so that we can all read the exact quote verbatim? I think we are missing those facts, and it would be helpful to have them in this thread.

Also, would you mind changing your picture to something more pleasant than a skull with a hole? I think even a blank solid color would be more pleasant.

@Kenny McCormick is it true that you want to be helpful with your knowledge about iodine?
I proposal a method that I think would be helpful. Each time you write about how or why high dose iodine is helpful, could you please copy and paste the text of your source of knowledge so that we can all read the exact quote verbatim? I think we are missing those facts, and it would be helpful to have them in this thread.
I agree. The advice he gives to us is for us, so he has to give more elements when we ask.

Also, would you mind changing your picture to something more pleasant than a skull with a hole? I think even a blank solid color would be more pleasant.
I don't agree. The picture is up to him, not to please us. Cf his free will.

I agree, I'll study the thread once again for yiou, in my free time of course
Thank you! Do you mean that you had this info (huge doses) from this thread?

Et in arcadia ego, don't you know the meaning?
Didn't know, so I searched and wikipedia says:
Et in Arcadia ego (also known as Les bergers d'Arcadie or The Arcadian Shepherds)[1] is a 1637–38 painting by Nicolas Poussin (1594–1665), the leading painter of the classical French Baroque style. It depicts a pastoral scene with idealized shepherds from classical antiquity gathered around an austere tomb. It is held in the Louvre.
Poussin painted two versions of the subject under the same title. His earlier version, painted in 1627, is held at Chatsworth House. An earlier treatment of the theme was painted by Guercino circa 1618–22, also titled Et in Arcadia ego.

The translation of the phrase is "Even in Arcadia, there am I". The usual interpretation is that "I" refers to Death, and "Arcadia" means an utopian land. It would thus be a memento mori. During Antiquity, many Greeks lived in cities close to the sea, and led an urban life. Only Arcadians, in the middle of the Peloponnese, lacked cities, were far from the sea, and led a shepherd life. Thus Arcadia symbolized pure, rural, idyllic life, far from the city.[2]

However Poussin's biographer, André Félibien, interpreted the phrase to mean that "the person buried in this tomb lived in Arcadia". In other words, that the person too once enjoyed the pleasures of life on earth. This reading was common in the 18th and 19th centuries. For example, William Hazlitt wrote that Poussin "describes some shepherds wandering out in a morning of the spring, and coming to a tomb with this inscription, 'I also was an Arcadian'."[3]
The former interpretation ("ego" referring to Death) is now generally considered more likely. The vagueness of the phrase is the subject of a famous essay by the art historian Erwin Panofsky (see References). Either way, the sentiment was meant to set up an ironic contrast between the shadow of death and the usual idle merriment that the nymphs and swains of ancient Arcadia were thought to embody.

The first appearance of a tomb with a memorial inscription (to Daphnis) amid the idyllic settings of Arcadia appears in Virgil's Eclogues V 42 ff. Virgil took the idealized Sicilian rustics that had first appeared in the Idylls of Theocritus and set them in the primitive Greek district of Arcadia (see Eclogues VII and X). The idea was taken up anew in the circle of Lorenzo de' Medici in the 1460s and 1470s, during the Florentine Renaissance.

In his pastoral work Arcadia (1504), Jacopo Sannazaro fixed the Early Modern perception of Arcadia as a lost world of idyllic bliss, remembered in regretful dirges. The first pictorial representation of the familiar memento mori theme that was popularized in 16th-century Venice, now made more concrete and vivid by the inscription ET IN ARCADIA EGO, is Guercino's version, painted between 1618 and 1622 (in the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, Rome), in which the inscription gains force from the prominent presence of a skull in the foreground, beneath which the words are carved.
arcadia.PNG

Thank you! Do you mean that you had this info (huge doses) from this thread?

Of course. And BTW, huge doses are doses between 2 and 8 grams daily. That's how medicine successfully treated syphilis, leprosy, plague or cancer. Doses between 300 and 1500 mg are medium (antibiotic) doses - help fight any infection, stops cancer. Doses below 300 mg are low doses. That's how iodine was used primarily, before it was wiped out of medicine almost completely.

I've read almost every post and the different tips in this thread, so I'm going to talk about my journey with iodine.

3 or 4 years ago, I started taking 5% lugol solution 10 drops a day for at least 10 or 15 days (If I remember correctly) and nothing happened. Then I took 10 drops but not on a regularly basis. I had to stop because I unfortunately spilled all my iodine on the ground and wasn't able to buy another one bottle.

I resumed 4 days ago with 5 drops the first day then 4 drops the next days of a 7% lugol solution. After 15 or 20 minutes I began to feel some kind of a buzzing aura enveloping my head (it doesn't cause any pain at all). Before starting again the iodine protocol, I made the arm test with just one drop and it only disapeared a little more after 24h. I don't take any supplement because I don't have autoimmune condition or worse. In fact I very rarely get sick, in the last 17 years, I got the flu in 2003 and another flu 2 years ago after a dramatic breakup relationship (according to me I was under so stress that I got really sick).

I ordered magnesium malate and Vitamin D3 to help my body for the winter ! Maybe some change is on the way, we'll see !

I've read almost every post and the different tips in this thread, so I'm going to talk about my journey with iodine.

3 or 4 years ago, I started taking 5% lugol solution 10 drops a day for at least 10 or 15 days (If I remember correctly) and nothing happened. Then I took 10 drops but not on a regularly basis. I had to stop because I unfortunately spilled all my iodine on the ground and wasn't able to buy another one bottle.

I resumed 4 days ago with 5 drops the first day then 4 drops the next days of a 7% lugol solution. After 15 or 20 minutes I began to feel some kind of a buzzing aura enveloping my head (it doesn't cause any pain at all). Before starting again the iodine protocol, I made the arm test with just one drop and it only disapeared a little more after 24h. I don't take any supplement because I don't have autoimmune condition or worse. In fact I very rarely get sick, in the last 17 years, I got the flu in 2003 and another flu 2 years ago after a dramatic breakup relationship (according to me I was under so stress that I got really sick).

I ordered magnesium malate and Vitamin D3 to help my body for the winter ! Maybe some change is on the way, we'll see !
I think that it is a very high dose of Iodine that you take. Go slow, don't rush. Give the body enough time to detox.
Keep in mind the salt loading protocol, and all cofactor( Niacinamide, Selenium and all other listed) that are mentioned in this thread and in the recommended books about this topic.

More and faster is not always better.

I think that it is a very high dose of Iodine that you take. Go slow, don't rush. Give the body enough time to detox.
Keep in mind the salt loading protocol, and all cofactor( Niacinamide, Selenium and all other listed) that are mentioned in this thread and in the recommended books about this topic.

More and faster is not always better.

That's why I reduced my dose to 4 drops, I made a note in my notebook the protocol of iodine therapy with co-factors but it was mentioned that co-factors are only necessary in case of serious or autoimmune diseases. Obviously if unpleasant symptoms appear as a herxeimer reaction I will decrease the doses and accompany myself with liposomal vitamin C as recommended in the thread!

Thank you Konstantin for the reminder, it is very much appreciated!

I strongly recommend everyone who wants to discuss the Iodine dosage, read links Gaby and others shared on first TWO pages of the current thread. Without it discussion is pointless. One can find there informations like that:

Iodine was used for a wide variety of ailments after its discovery in 1811 up until the mid-1900s, when thyroidologists warned that "excess" amounts of iodine might adversely affect thyroid function. It is effective in gram amounts for treating various dermatologic conditions, chronic lung disease, fungal infestations, tertiary syphilis, and even arteriosclerosis. The Nobel laureate Dr. Albert Szent Gy?rgi (1893?1986), the physician who discovered vitamin C, writes: "When I was a medical student, iodine in the form of KI was the universal medicine. Nobody knew what it did, but it did something and did something good. We students used to sum up the situation in this little rhyme:

If ye don?t know where, what, and why Prescribe ye then K and I"

The standard dose of potassium iodide given was 1 gram, which contains 770 mg of iodine.

Back
Top Bottom