High Dose Melatonin Therapy

Have you tried internet over the power lines, along the lines of this? It’s pretty much plug and play and if you don’t have any fancy wiring it should work. The connection is also encrypted if you are not the only one on the power line network (eg multistory building).

It might be a feasible alternative. I'll have to look into it some more. Thanks for the info!

We now have wifi again and I'm not able to "hardwire" the internet like I did at our previous house.

@Stoneboss ,

If you have coax cable in your house (some older homes have it) there is also another possible solution called MOCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance).

The cost is comparable (mine was $59.99 per unit) to power line converters but much faster and stable.

I posted about it in the EMF Exposure thread here, here and here. If you don't have coax already installed the power line solution might be better for you.

@Stoneboss ,

If you have coax cable in your house (some older homes have it) there is also another possible solution called MOCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance).

The cost is comparable (mine was $59.99 per unit) to power line converters but much faster and stable.

I posted about it in the EMF Exposure thread here, here and here. If you don't have coax already installed the power line solution might be better for you.

I'll look into that as well... Thanks for the info goyacobol.

Im up to 12mg since Saturday, found it hard to fall asleep for the first 3 nights and felt very groggy in the morning so kept it at 12mg until the body adjusted to it. Slept well last night, the 4th night taking 12mg, falling asleep shortly after going to bed and woke up feeling a lot less groggy. Will up the dose again tonight by another 3mg. Its been one week so far.

Im up to 12mg since Saturday, found it hard to fall asleep for the first 3 nights and felt very groggy in the morning so kept it at 12mg until the body adjusted to it. Slept well last night, the 4th night taking 12mg, falling asleep shortly after going to bed and woke up feeling a lot less groggy. Will up the dose again tonight by another 3mg. Its been one week so far.

Maybe you should go slower? Like, once you get used to a level, stay there a few days?

If you aren't working on assisting the healing of a particular condition, it's probably best just to stay with the dose that is appropriate for your age bracket and adjust for personal tolerance?

I have been doing a higher, (10mg) dose for about a week now. My sleep is kind of restless, but I dream A LOT. Lots of different dreams, that seem not connected, but I get the impression, that they are important, almost like a door is opened and I can look, albeit rather darkly, into other realities, or maybe even past lives. Not really sure right now. Will continue and see where it goes.

In one short segment, I was accompanying a sort of grim reaper sort of entity, and we were in a war, or post war setting, and he was telling me he was to find the innocents and get them to safety, but I knew he meant the guilty. And as we were walking around, there was some construction already going on, and he said that now that things were destroyed, they could be rebuilt differently, which I took to mean that the new buildings would serve better the agenda of the rulers.

Sorry, it is hard to explain dreams, because there are many aspects that are hard to put into words, but like I said, there seems to be a different flavor to the recent dreams.

Maybe you should go slower? Like, once you get used to a level, stay there a few days?

If you aren't working on assisting the healing of a particular condition, it's probably best just to stay with the dose that is appropriate for your age bracket and adjust for personal tolerance?

Took 15mg last night, had a good nights sleep and no groggyness. I feel like I have a proper nights sleep on higher doses and sleep through the night, than I do when just taking 1-3mg. Tonight I'll drop back to 12mg for a week or two, after that will do the age bracket doses and see how it goes.
I do live in a high EMF area, that's why I'm doing high dosage, just for a reset, then drop back down. I should of mentioned that before.

Because of extreme light sensitivity and a lot of other eye issues, I do not go outside without sunglasses, nor do I stand by windows unless it is very dim out so I do not get direct sun(light) into my eyes. I was told (and take with a grain of salt but it makes sense) by an energy reader that my body is hardly making melotonin, and to take 3 mg of sublingual melatonin before bed and also another 3 mg time-release tablet to try and keep me asleep throughout the night (I wake up about 5-6 times each night). It doesn't work so I upped the sublingual dose before bed to 5 mg and I still wake up. I already sleep in a dark room, have a humidifier, use earplugs, stay away from electronics, and have tried every sleep trick and supplement known to man. ;-D

Perhaps I should try taking a higher a dose of melatonin at night? Or maybe start taking some during the day also?
Do you use stimulants? E.g. Caffeine, nicotine, adhd medication? Have you been under constant stress / anxiety? What about sleep, diet, exercise?

If your nervous system becomes sensitive to something like adrenaline, taking stimulants can cause issues like light sensitivity, I had it for about 2 years but it slowly went away reducing stimulant use for adhd, completely cutting out caffeine, lots of rest and removing mental and emotional stressors.

When your body is sensitive to stimulation your eyes dilate too much hence the light sensitivity. When you close your eyes can you see light, do you get floaters? Any visual snow?

When I did neurofeedback the sensation part of my brain was overactive by 2 to 3 standard deviations.

Do you use stimulants? E.g. Caffeine, nicotine, adhd medication? Have you been under constant stress / anxiety? What about sleep, diet, exercise?

If your nervous system becomes sensitive to something like adrenaline, taking stimulants can cause issues like light sensitivity, I had it for about 2 years but it slowly went away reducing stimulant use for adhd, completely cutting out caffeine, lots of rest and removing mental and emotional stressors.

When your body is sensitive to stimulation your eyes dilate too much hence the light sensitivity. When you close your eyes can you see light, do you get floaters? Any visual snow?

I appreciate your response, but suffice to say I've been around the block a few times and am familiar with it all, plus have been under the care of multiple eye professionals for many years. :-)

I appreciate your response, but suffice to say I've been around the block a few times and am familiar with it all, plus have been under the care of multiple eye professionals for many years. :-)
Is it your actual eyes or brain. No optometrist could find any physical signs for the symptoms I experienced.

If it's your physical eyes not sure how Melatonin would help.

How do I find out what's appropriate for my age bracket? Did I miss that bit of information in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom