Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

DianaRose, if I may I would like to share with one thing, maybe it could help. When I was teenager I readed a lot of things and was a little crazy about searching of sense in my live. I take an endless simulation in my mind about my future, about being good or evil and things above that definition and other things. In that time I concluded that only thing that got any meaning is being good for others. We could die in suffer in every minute of our live. We could suffer endless time if our soul could go to place like hell. We could make a lot of money, we could harm each other and make people brake and suffer but there isn't any value in it. Being evil meaning that you must be the best otherwise there would be someone else who will beat you, maybe not in this live but in live of your soul or in other life. From the other hand, the world could be ruled by evil and by good things you go to hell and suffer. That could make you to be evil and fight with them in this way, but in the end there would be someone who could beat you. Only one thing could make sens - being yourself and trying to help others in the best way that we could do this by our small knowledge. If there isn't any meaning behind our life, like I previously said the being evil or depressed isn't any solution. If there is some meaning in our life, we should try to be good, this is only way to escape. In my simulation it's obvious that barely for shure I will not solve the problem of escaping from this "world" in my life. I will not know the reason for this world being so stupid and illogical but even if my life would be endless suffer, the only hope is in the "good deeds". Maybe my logic is false, but maybe I could help you a little, or someone else :-) Oh, and sorry for my english skills, I hope that you can understand me :-)

There is nothing like a total change of scenery and living environment. I suggest a holiday in Africa with one of the voluntary tourism NGOs. You’ll see that life IS worth living even without electricity, water on tap, internet or TV.
P.S. If you learn how to network with the local friends you can even get a bottle of French wine now and again.

Last edited:
I read the first two books of Life Beyond the Veil, and I have to admit I enjoyed Heaven and Hell Revisited much more. The bulk of Life Beyond were anecdotes of individuals moving about the different locales of 5D and encountering different scenes, and while these often did have some point in conveying useful general information about the afterlife I felt a lot of the description was really fluff and didn't really help convey the nature of what was really going on there, although more of the point may have been just to convey the atmosphere of the place.

Contrasting this, Heaven and Hell talked more specifically to questions earthbound people would have about the afterlife, and the author answered these questions more or less directly by citing from a variety of channeled sources that spoke to the question. In that sense it was a more information-dense book.

I did get the impression that there was some filtering through Owen's belief system as well, for example in the case where the souls of stillborn children were raised like normal children in the afterlife. This makes sense from a Spiritualist perspective that doesn't really believe in Reincarnation (similar to 30 Years Among the Dead) but from a reincarnational perspective I'm not so sure a soul would even have much of an opportunity to "seat" in a stillbirth case and thus erase all the previous experience of 5D. I appreciate other's thoughts on the idea.

I did get the impression that there was some filtering through Owen's belief system as well, for example in the case where the souls of stillborn children were raised like normal children in the afterlife. This makes sense from a Spiritualist perspective that doesn't really believe in Reincarnation (similar to 30 Years Among the Dead) but from a reincarnational perspective I'm not so sure a soul would even have much of an opportunity to "seat" in a stillbirth case and thus erase all the previous experience of 5D. I appreciate other's thoughts on the idea.

I also think, as you allude to above, that 'messages' along the lines of stillborn children being raised like normal children on earth are more tailored to the needs and reference point of the recipient individuals; i.e. what would be the most comforting thing to hear for grieving parents and relatives within a worldview devoid of reincarnation? They're still here on earth and of course, hearing their children are doing fine and are being well cared for, would be most important to hear for them.

In Michael Newton's Journey of Souls I read something about 'placeholder lives', where a soul would volunteer to become a stillborn child or a child that would die very young - for the purpose of specific lessons to be learned for the parents involved.
In this book, it was also mentioned that the majority of souls join with the baby (I think it was) around 3 months after conception so that they could get to know the baby's brain and start working with it already; yet some souls enter later, some few even only at the point shortly before birth - depending on the 'preferences' of the respective soul. So, going with that, there doesn't seem to be a fixed rule to that and it seems to depend on the context.

In any case, I think it wouldn't make much sense for a soul to merge with a baby's body in the womb when it is known already that the child won't live after birth - unless perhaps it would be important for the mother's lesson to experience the feeling of the presence of the new soul inside her, followed by experiencing the loss. (?)

.. perhaps it would be important for the mother's lesson to experience the feeling of the presence of the new soul inside her, followed by experiencing the loss. (?)

Yes, there are thousands of cenarios (process) that lead to this kind of lesson, for both (mother-child) experience.

I try to resume another about "spliting souls" one told me -- The entry point was Chapel, so is about two souls Exilates from Chapel -- Two scentist partners did a great discover, but support It be used with bad intentions over the people. After living a brilliant career their name would be publicly involved in scandals, so that one of them went to fight the other for the wrongdoing. During the fight, the two clung to each other with such force and anger that they both fell out the window of a building and died together.

So these two souls was exiled (from Chapel) to Planet Earth, and here they spend two births as Siamese twins, who died shortly after born. On the third attempt, one doctor had surgery and managed to separate the two Siamese, and only one of them could not resist, while the other survive to have a normal life.

From this separation, the other (who has died after surgery) can be born without the twin (to which he was previously deeply attached), ultimately resulting in an independent opportunity for both to rescue themselves and continue their individual evolution.

The story is fantastic (and long), told by the ex-wife of one of them who, although not exiled with her (ex)husband, accompanied everything in the hope him overcome this problem to the best of him. This men (the first of the surviving Siamese) sought help from a group specializing in extraphysical contacts, and his ex-wife channeled this whole story to the group to clarify karmic issues in which this men had been involved.

So, the experience of loss and split can be easy, hard, or may be very deep dificult. The problem with the scientist who ask help, was because his ex-wife (from Chapel) was confusing his life here on earth, because she wanted deeply for him to go back to Chapel, but he didn't want that yet, because he was doing so well here. Very interesting (possible) story, BTW ..

Last night as I was going to sleep, I suggested to myself that I would dream of one of the people I have known who has died. I went through a list in my head. I was hoping to see my mom.

This morning, when I woke, I realized that I had dreamed of my mother in law! I had not even remembered her when I was making my list. That could be why in the dream, she looked a little mad! In the dream, my husband and I had gone to visit her. She lived in an apartment and we sat outside on a sunny day. She looked younger and healthy, but seemed a little grouchy and didn't hug us hello as usual, so I bent over and hugged her. Then we all began chatting.

So the fact that I didn't even think of her when I was making my list last night, pissed her off enough to make her show up? Who knows?

My mother in law came to visit again last night. In the dream, she awakened me by calling from another part of the house. When I went to see what she wanted, she said she needed to show me something outside. I had to go get my glasses so I could see, then I rushed back to her where she was standing outside. On the far horizon, we saw a huge UFO, low to the ground, moving slowly with a few lights. When trying to tell others about it later, I described it as looking like a dirigible, but huge. It was an exciting dream.

There was the following which I interpret to mean that thoughts and speech of family can "encourage a proper transition" for those who have "passed away recently".
Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) I have a personal question if that's alright.

(L) Go for it.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) My grandparents passed away recently, and I was just hoping they made it to where they need to go.

A: There is some hesitancy on their parts, you can reassure them and encourage a proper transition.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Are they staying here because of me?

A: Partly, that is why you should give reassurance.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Thank you.

Just a note, my mother in law passed over 6 years ago.
Honestly, I didn't think of my post as a reply to yours, just as a contribution to the subject of the thread.

But since you ask, regarding your first post on this latest experience where you met your mother in law, I was wondering if your subconscious mind came with input, or if part of the imagery involved a projection of your own feeling of surprise, as much as a true experience of your mother in law. Perhaps grooving also has a meaning when it comes to working with dream communication.

Honestly, I didn't think of my post as a reply to yours, just as a contribution to the subject of the thread.

But since you ask, regarding your first post on this latest experience where you met your mother in law, I was wondering if your subconscious mind came with input, or if part of the imagery involved a projection of your own feeling of surprise, as much as a true experience of your mother in law. Perhaps grooving also has a meaning when it comes to working with dream communication.

Not sure. I hardly ever think of her, but I often think of UFOs, what with all the news about them. She certainly was not someone who had an interest in ANYTHING like that, so it was interesting to me that she was the one to point it out to me.

Was there any discussion about what happens when a group of people dies in a horrific accident (like the group in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash yesterday)? Are there special places for people to recover and adjust to the sudden change in consciousness? I know there was one post above that talked about how an individual can choose to leave the body by creating an accident. But that wouldn't happen if a group was involved, would it?

Was there any discussion about what happens when a group of people dies in a horrific accident (like the group in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash yesterday)? Are there special places for people to recover and adjust to the sudden change in consciousness? I know there was one post above that talked about how an individual can choose to leave the body by creating an accident. But that wouldn't happen if a group was involved, would it?

@SevenFeathers ,

Your question made me think of the Tsunami in Japan in 2011 and the stories told of the aftermath. Maybe this gives us an idea of how multiple deaths affect disembodied spirits.

Tsunami Ghosts: Strange Hauntings in the Wake of Japan’s Big Disaster
Here among the rubble left behind by the grim disaster those left living picked through it all trying to slowly rebuild their lives while mourning the dead, and by all accounts it seems that these restless dead were still with them in a sense. Not so long after the quake and tsunami hit, there began to trickle in a variety of odd reports telling of encounters with the ghosts of those whose lives had been cut short in the tragedy. Witnesses spoke of seeing the phantoms of people lining up at abandoned supermarkets and shops that had been left in shambles, the ghosts of people lingering around places they had frequented in life, and specters skulking about the barren, jagged rubble that had once been their homes. There have also been terrifying visions of ghostly figures frantically running inland as if from the waves, only to dissipate into thin air as they flee. Many people claimed that they had been approached by people they had known in life but knew to be dead, who spoke to them briefly or asked for help before fading away right before their eyes. One elderly woman from Onagawa who had died in the disaster had the rather unsettling habit of showing up at a refugee camp for a casual cup of tea, with witnesses claiming that they hadn’t had the heart to tell her she was dead. She apparently would leave behind wet splotches of seawater. Some even complained of sinister presences sitting heavily upon their chests as they lie in bed at night.

Some of the creepiest reports have come from the affected region’s taxi drivers, who increasingly claimed that they were picking up the spirits of the dead. Such accounts were especially prevalent in the city of Ishinomaki, in Japan’s Miyagi Prefecture, which had been hit hard by the tsunami and lost an estimated 6,000 people to it, many of whose bodies have never been found. Here on these dark streets taxi drivers have even now claimed to have picked up spectral passengers. One driver described how he picked up a young woman a couple of months after the disaster who had wished to go from Ishinomaki Station to the Minamihama district, an area that had been thoroughly erased from existence by the tsunami. When the driver told the woman that there was nothing left there to drive to, she calmly asked him “Have I died?” before dematerializing.

@SevenFeathers ,

Your question made me think of the Tsunami in Japan in 2011 and the stories told of the aftermath. Maybe this gives us an idea of how multiple deaths affect disembodied spirits.

Tsunami Ghosts: Strange Hauntings in the Wake of Japan’s Big Disaster

That reminds me other stories I have read about spirits which haven't realized they are dead, so they just keep doing what they had been doing before. I was just wondering, if in the afterlife world, that there were special "helpers" who would guide those folks who have died suddenly and/or in a horrific manner. I didn't see anything in this thread, but I seem to remember reading of such a thing.

The Law of One, Book II, Session 47
April 18, 1981

Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?
Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow-ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

How many people in your environment do you know?

How many do you think would listen to you if you wanted to help them?

How many people are absolutely convinced that there is nothing but physical life?

That reminds me other stories I have read about spirits which haven't realized they are dead, so they just keep doing what they had been doing before. I was just wondering, if in the afterlife world, that there were special "helpers" who would guide those folks who have died suddenly and/or in a horrific manner. I didn't see anything in this thread, but I seem to remember reading of such a thing.
Do you have 30 Years Among the Dead by Dr. Carl Wickland as a pdf? If so, try search for "Murder" and see what comes up

Back
Top Bottom