This video contains information already covered, as for instance that Hubei province is not going back to work just now, as was planned, but only on March 11. This must is pretty serious information for the people living under the quarantine. Apparently also information about the Corona virus is now a state secret in Florida, and he explains the three conditions under which that might apply. Then he goes into a theory called the Fourth Turning. Each turning in this theory is a periods of 20-22 years of which the fourth is the break down of trust in authorities. What ever the excuse, perhaps that is what we are seeing.

On the positive side, I have not seen much about war with Iran recently, or I have I overlooked something?

Looking at the images of yesterday in Ukraine, how people can become very savage and mad I was thinking that this Coronavirus can be a good thing for the worst of the virus: our politicians, governments. Instead of being angry against them, that are soooo mean and so criminal, people become mad against those who have Coronavirus, a perfect scapegoat. In China things are controlled, evidently, people for now follow the rules. But outside China is another story.

More images of what happened yesterday in Ukraine:

New cases are blowing up in the following locations

- South Korea now has a full blown situation going on - 204 confirmed cases. 93 just today and counting.

- Japan is up to 104 with an addition of 14 today.

- Iran is upto 15.

- Italy has had an explosion - 15 today bringing the total to 19. It was 4 before!

- There's all sorts of whispers about the US with rumors about suppression but officially, it's now at 27.

China is reporting drastically reduced new cases though, take that as you will.

First case of coronavirus confirmed in Israel and Lebanon.

By Abdelraouf Arnaout - 21.02.2020

By Wasim Seifedinne - 21.02.2020

IRAN
It's 18 (+13) in Iran, including 4 deaths (+2).

Iran coronavirus outbreak: More Cases Emerging In The City Of Qom And More Deaths.Total Infected Now: 18, Dead: 4, Hundreds Of Suspected Cases
Iran health authorities reported on Friday that there has been two more deaths from the coronavirus along with 13 new confirmed cases just in the last few hour alone, bringing the total number infected cases in the country to 18.

Deputy Health Minister Qasem Janbabaei said that all the infected and dead were Iranian nationals however two did have dealings with Chinese businessmen recently.

It is said that there are more than 47,350 suspected cases being observed and investigated nationwide all over South Korea including workers from many large sized factories, medical staff and patients from hospitals, and soldiers from various army bases and also staff from companies.

SOUTH KOREA:
Thousands Of Suspected Cases Now in South Korea
Of the new coronavirus cases, three were soldiers including an air force officer at the Gyeryongdae military headquarters, another from the army and another a naval sailor, all coming from military bases with tens of thousands of personnel.

Hospitals everywhere are overflowing with patients while businesses, companies, shops and malls have closed.

JAPAN:
12 New Cases Including Toddler From Saitama And 2 Young Boys From Hokkaido. Total Infected: 106, Dead: 1.
Coronavirus epidemic continues to escalate as Japanese health authorities reported on Friday 12 new confirmed cases including a toddler from Saitama prefecture and 2 young brothers from Hokkaido. The total cases mentioned here do not include the infected passengers from the cruise ship that is docked at the port in Yokohama.

The Diamond Princess is about 634 cases and 2 deaths.

CHINA:
Coronavirus Cases Emerging All Over Prisons In China, 460 Confirmed Cases In Just Three Provinces With Tens Of Thousands Suspected Of Cases In Prisons Nationwide
Shandong province reported 202 confirmed cases in Rencheng Prison. Zhejiang province reported 28 cases from Shilifeng Prison. The risks of virus transmission through clustering have been exposed in China as prisons with closed spaces and large number of inmates could easily lead to multiple coronavirus infections.

In Hubei province, 230 confirmed coronavirus infections were detected in Wuhan’s women prison.

These are only a few prisons that have been inspected in the three provinces, there are lots more prisons that have yet to have been inspected in the three provinces.

One would think that the quarantine inside, the Diamond Princess, the Japanese ship with lots of infections, would be conducted seriously where the non-infected people would be protected from contamination and so on. It is after all the only real controlled environment for that. Apparently not:
In his video, Iwata painted a disturbing picture of conditions on the Diamond Princess. “The cruise ship was completely inadequate in terms of infection control,” he said. There was no distinction between infection-free “green zones” and potentially contaminated “red zones,” Iwata said, and people were coming and going between the zones with and without personal protection equipment, eating lunch and handling smartphones with their protective gloves on. The lack of zone separation extended to the ship’s medical center and even to the medical officer. “She was saying that she was already infected; she was giving up protecting herself.”

The video is in the link.

A more cynical view would be that everybody is exposed more or less on purpose in order to see how the infection propagates.

This paragraph in Iran section:
It is said that there are more than 47,350 suspected cases being observed and investigated nationwide all over South Korea including workers from many large sized factories, medical staff and patients from hospitals, and soldiers from various army bases and also staff from companies.
should have been put in South Korean one. And 14 minutes after reply, I couldn't edit anymore (I thought it was 30 minutes ).

This is from "Global Research":

The common flu virus will infect millions across the globe. It can be easily spread and will especially strike the young and the elderly. But this is not what has been described as the Wuhan virus. The common flu is far deadlier. This is not to downplay the Wuhan coronavirus flu, or to give it its medical name, 2019-nCoV.

The common flu causes up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and kills up to 650,000 people every year, according to the World Health Organization.

Global Research

I was just beginning to get that uneasy "coronavirus feeling" again and was looking into that article,
just trying to put things into perspective again...

Global Research

I was just beginning to get that uneasy "coronavirus feeling" again and was looking into that article,
just trying to put things into perspective again...

I think the real test of perspective is when you hear it's in your community and spreading. That's when our ability to maintain perspective will really be put to the test.

It's only at such a time that you can assess very clearly whether one thinks it's just like the common flu.

I am yet to hear anyone from one of the stricken centers come out and say it's just like the flu. The only people I hear say that are those currently in safe locations! One could also ask, is it a lack of empathy to compare it to the flu when one is nowhere near it whilst those currently in the midst of it are currently in quarantines, dying or overloading ICUs?

Just to add that yes, in Italy there have been recovered 19 people infected by the coronavirus. Also it seems that 250 people that presumably have in contact with the infected patients have been put in quarantine and over 30000 residents from an Italian county have been advised by the national healthcare ministry to stay home for precautionary reasons. So it seems that the Italian people are a little bit concerned and scared that the thing can get out of control even though the government advises everyone to keep calm and not panic since the country is prepared for the worse...

I think the real test of perspective is when you hear it's in your community and spreading. That's when our ability to maintain perspective will really be put to the test.

It's only at such a time that you can assess very clearly whether one thinks it's just like the common flu.

I am yet to hear anyone from one of the stricken centers come out and say it's just like the flu. The only people I hear say that are those currently in safe locations! One could also ask, is it a lack of empathy to compare it to the flu when one is nowhere near it whilst those currently in the midst of it are currently in quarantines, dying or overloading ICUs?
You missed this then:
He's a Coronavirus expert, and he's in Hong Kong.

Looking at the images of yesterday in Ukraine, how people can become very savage and mad I was thinking that this Coronavirus can be a good thing for the worst of the virus: our politicians, governments. Instead of being angry against them, that are soooo mean and so criminal, people become mad against those who have Coronavirus, a perfect scapegoat. In China things are controlled, evidently, people for now follow the rules. But outside China is another story.

More images of what happened yesterday in Ukraine:

That's the difference between a country with high social cohesion and one with practically none. Barbarians.

When local hospital staff learned they would not have to observe/treat their quarantined compatriots, they broke out singing the Ukrainian 'national' anthem.

Last edited:

The common flu virus will infect millions across the globe. It can be easily spread and will especially strike the young and the elderly. But this is not what has been described as the Wuhan virus. The common flu is far deadlier. This is not to downplay the Wuhan coronavirus flu, or to give it its medical name, 2019-nCoV.

The common flu causes up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and kills up to 650,000 people every year, according to the World Health Organization.

According to the WHO numbers there must have been 1.3 million deadly flu incidents in 2018/2019.
So statistically "Global Research" is right. The flu is (or has been up to this point) far deadlier.
Mentioning that does not constitute a lack of empathy, in my opinion.

On the other hand the coronavirus may well be more dangerous individually at least for East Asians and probably the elderly...

There have been some extreme flu strains before and they were filling up ICUs as well.

According to the WHO numbers there must have been 1.3 million deadly flu incidents in 2018/2019.
So statistically "Global Research" is right. The flu is (or has been up to this point) far deadlier.
Mentioning that does not constitute a lack of empathy, in my opinion.

On the other hand the coronavirus may well be more dangerous individually at least for East Asians and probably the elderly...

There have been some extreme flu strains before and they were filling up ICUs as well.

Okay - thank you for clarifying.

I'm starting to think just like the flu, covid-19 is here to stay. I watched an interview on the BBC where they started to discuss this possibility

Let's wait and see. It's certainly the hottest topic in world events at the moment so might as well keep track of it especially whilst it's developing.

Back
Top Bottom