Session 22 February 2020

Speaking of struggles
But even if we slip, or we just manage to keep our promise one time, or let's say we fall back into old habits after the "2 weeks challenge", there's still value in the struggle. I think that such struggles have an immense value, and not just for the results (these can have value too of course). Engaging in such struggles is necessary IMO to become a force of good in the world - otherwise it's "good intentions with bad outcomes" at best. The funny thing though is that we normally don't see this and expect direct results from our efforts, and only much later do we realize how we have become better in completely unexpected ways in serving others as a result of our struggles/doing what "it" doesn't like. Hope I could clarify my thoughts a bit.
and
Challenging yourself with whatever is difficult for you helps you grow, whatever the goal at the moment happens to be.
i thought this very recent article by Gilad Atzmon would be of relevance here. He explains that there is a battle going on between what he calls 'Athens' and 'Jerusalem', in which Athens stands for democracy, tolerance, freedom of speech, philosophy, Agora, science, ethics, poesis and The Tragedy and 'Jerusalem' is all about laws, mitzvoth, regimes of prescribed and proscribed behaviour. Athens teaches how to think ethically: in Jerusalem, ethics are replaced by the Ten Commandments; rules to obey. Jerusalem is not solely a ‘Jewish domain’ he argues and the Jerusalemization of our universe is apparent in every corner of society: from pop culture, to the work place, to academia and beyond. It is the tyranny of correctness adopted by the new Left and it is at least as infectious within right identitarianism.

He explains that his struggle is that all his work now amounts to reinstating Athens within his soul while defying Jerusalem, he says If you want to make the West great again, my struggle is your struggle. Defy Jerusalem, say no to authoritarianism, embrace Athens in your heart: learn to speak your mind, tell the truth as you see it and bear the consequences.

When I was 18 a colleague explained the pendulum to me.
In that context a 'pendulum' is something similar to a collective mind, or an eon, or an egregor. It's a term used in the book discussed here:

Well technically you learned all there is to know about raising your vibration (not in depth). At the very beginning of your development (reflex) you learned to recognize your faults, your weaknesses and your shortcomings on the most superficial and obvious level. This recognition was not easy, because you were untrained and unused to any kind of self-observation and self-honesty.

From that stage onward (awareness) you learned to explore deeper levels and find the greater subtleties of your nature. Much ground has been covered since those early stages of finding your faults. All faults stem from three basic ones: self-will, pride, and fear. No matter which fault you take, examining it profoundly, you will always find that in the last analysis it comes from one of these.

The next phase of this development (understanding) you learned with your complexes, your images(programming), misconceptions, and your unconscious confusions and conflicts. I stressed the necessity of doing this work of self-search without judging yourself, without moralizing, and without evaluating the right and the wrong, the good and the bad from an ethical standpoint. You need to evaluate these findings as to how correct your thinking was when you created your images and misconceptions. There are good reasons for such a recommendation, because destructive guilt is in itself such a heavy burden that it generates too much resistance to finding yourself. If you approach your inner findings in a spirit of guilt-producing moralizing before you have reached a sufficiently deep level that transcends superficial awareness, it makes your work harder than it already is.

The last phase (knowledge) for those of you who have already gained an overall understanding about your inner problems, it will become necessary to now evaluate your hidden images and complexes with a focus on your faults that are embedded in them. You may rediscover the very same faults you had found at the very beginning of your work and which you thought you had overcome, or perhaps variations of them, deeply hidden within your innermost conflicts.

When you recognize your misconceptions and wrong conclusions as compared with reality and fact, and when you also understand where they come from and why, you can see what damage the unconscious faulty thinking causes you and others around you. When you can see and thoroughly understand all that without a feeling of guilt and depression, but rather in a spirit of joy, release and victory — which gives you strength and understanding about your own life and life in general — then the time has come for a new evaluation from an ethical and spiritual viewpoint. Look inward to determine where you are selfish and proud, fearful and withdrawn. Search deep within your inner conflicts for these traits, even if on other levels of your personality they may not show. The transition from self-centered isolation to the state of union with all is the most essential step on the evolutionary path of an individual spirit entity. In the new state you will see that being no more and no less than a part of a whole, and sharing with so many others something that already exists, makes you a happier person. You have the right to happiness, and you have more rather than less dignity and individuality because of this fact. Your dignity will increase to the extent that your pride of separateness decreases. The fullness and richness of life will increase to the extent that you leave your state of separateness in which you assume that in order to have more for yourself you have to take away from others. That is the error and the conflict. In the old state, that is the way it works out. In the new state this is not true. The importance of your welfare is infinitely greater just because you are a part of a whole.

PS: Children of the future that is a lot of progress from last year subjective wishful thinking (delusional narcist) rating. You have been seduced by new age/world teaching.

Darwinism seems to be one of the worst trouble for people. It requests dialectic materialsm which makes people deeply connected to the illusion. Also it supports the idea of stronger ones may rule the weak ones. So it makes people be accustomed to the idea that when they see stronger people (with money, gun, cure etc) they must give in, and do what powerful ones want even if they are evil. Moreover darwinism gives people a scientific base for killing. That is social darwinism. Adolf Hitler also used darwinism as an excuse for his massacres. If people can get rid of darwinism at the scientific level more people can question and be clear about creationism.

A: FRV модуляция и синхронизация!

Q: (L) Так, другими словами, мы должны модулировать нашу FRV - то есть нашу способность к приему - работать над собой и синхронизироваться со всеми членами группы, чтобы ... что?

A: Зафиксируйте частоту новой реальности.

Q: (L) Так, другими словами, есть ряд возможных новых реальностей, и это зависит от одного из них ... Хорошо, это то, что группа может привязать частоту и таким образом определить шаблон новой реальности для всех?

A: Не совсем. Определяет, в какую ветку вы перейдете.

Q: (L) Так что закрепление частоты как группы в некотором смысле не похоже на создание новой реальности ... Это больше похоже на выбор. Это оно?

A: да да да

Сессия 24 ноября 1994 г .: / QUOTE]

Q: (L) Так, мы просто должны всегда оставаться на ногах?

A: Абсолютно не позволяйте другим отвлекать вас. Вы перенесли много попыток отвлечься от истины. Теперь выполните несколько прокламаций: Пауза. Все, что есть, это уроки. Это одна бесконечная школа. Нет никакой другой причины для чего-либо существовать. Даже неодушевленная материя узнает, что все это «иллюзия». Каждый человек обладает всем творением в своих умах. Теперь задумайтесь на мгновение. Каждая душа всемогуща и может создать или уничтожить все существование, если знает как. Вы и мы, и все остальные взаимосвязаны нашим взаимным владением всем, что есть. Вы можете создавать альтернативные вселенные, если хотите, и пребывать в них. Вы все являетесь дубликатом вселенной, в которой вы живете. Ваш разум представляет все, что существует. Это "весело", чтобы увидеть, сколько вы можете получить доступ.

Наш FRV и ядро нашей веры определяют, в какую ветвь мы пойдем.

Сессия 9 сентября 1995 г.] Q: (L), что ограничивает нашу осведомленность?
A: Ваше окружение. И это среда, которую вы выбрали. По вашему уровню прогресса. И это то, что ограничивает все. Когда вы поднимаетесь на более высокий уровень плотности, ограничения снимаются.
Q: (L), что создает эту среду ограничения?
A: Это великая иллюзия, которая существует с целью обучения.
Q: (L) И кто поставил иллюзию на место?
A: Создатель, который также является Созданным. Который тоже ты и мы и все. Как мы уже говорили, мы - это вы, и наоборот. И так же все остальное.
Q: (L) ключ к тому, что это иллюзия?
A: В основном да.
Q: (L) Так, по существу ...
A: Как мы уже говорили вам, если вы будете терпеливы только на мгновение, вселенная - это просто школа. И школа есть для всех, чтобы учиться. Вот почему все существует. Нет другой причины. Теперь, если бы вы только поняли истинную глубину этого утверждения, вы бы начали видеть и испытывать для себя все уровни плотности, которые можно испытать, все измерения, которые можно испытать, все осознание , Когда человек понимает это утверждение в максимально возможной глубине, он становится просветленным. И, конечно, вы слышали об этом. И на один момент, который длится вечность, этот человек знает абсолютно все, что нужно знать.

Осознание правильных знаний, осознание нашей трехмерной иллюзии, терпение и работа в обучении приведут к правильной цели. Спасибо Лоре и ее команде за замечательную сессию!

A: FRV modulation and synchronization!

Q: (L) So, other words, we have to modulate our FRV - so we can work on ourselves and synchronize with all available groups to... what?

A: Record the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So, other words have a number of new realities, and it depends on one of them ... Okay, is it so that the group can be tied to the frequency and thus determine the pattern of the new reality for all?

A: Not really. Determines which branch you will go into.

Q: (L) That sounds like a choice. Is this it?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Session November 24, 1994: / QUOTE]

Q: (L) So, we just have to stay on our feet at all times?

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You've endured a lot of attempts to distract from the truth. Now make a few proclamations: Pause. All you have are lessons. This is one endless school. There's no other reason for anything that exists. Even inanimate matter will know it's all an "illusion". Every person has all the creativity in their minds. Now think for a moment. Any soul can create or destroy everything that exists if it knows how. Everyone has something like our mutual possession. You can create alternative universes, if you like, and stay in them. You all have a duplicate of the universe you live in. Your mind represents everything that exists. It's "fun" to see access.

Our FRVs and the core of our faith are set in which branch we will go.

September 9, 1995] Q: (L), what limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. You chose this environment. By your level of progress. All this limits everything. When you go up to a higher density level, the limitations are removed.

Q: (L), what creates this environment constraints?

A: It's a great illusion that exists for the purpose of learning.

Q: (L) And who put the illusion in place?

A: The Creator, who is also the Created One. Which is And vice versa. And so is everything else.

Q: (L) The key to this illusion?

A: Pretty much, yes.

Q: (L) So, basically...

A: As you said, if you're patient, just for a moment, the universe is just a school. And the school is for everyone to learn. That's why everything exists. There are no other reasons. Now that one understands that this statement is as deep as possible, one becomes enlightened. And, of course, you've heard of it. This man knows absolutely everything there is to know.

Awareness of the right knowledge, awareness of our three-dimensional illusion, patience and work in learning.
Laura and her team to a wonderful session! Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Sorry, I forgot to translate.Translation from DeepL

Athens stands for democracy, tolerance, freedom of speech, philosophy, Agora, science, ethics, poesis and The Tragedy and 'Jerusalem' is all about laws, mitzvoth, regimes of prescribed and proscribed behaviour
This pretty much sounds like STO vs STS. The Cs said somewhere that rituals are constricting and a mark of STS. And that's what the 'Jerusalem' description is all about here - prescribed ritualistic behaviour that beats independent thinking out of you, which then makes you a robot, or in other words, basically destroys your soul.

Great article, by the way. Thanks for sharing.

Gilad Atzmon said:
Honest Jews may have gathered that being chosen by a God you yourself invented to favour you over the rest of humanity is actually funny.
What a brilliant way to put it! It really is funny.

Defy Jerusalem, say no to authoritarianism, embrace Athens in your heart: learn to speak your mind, tell the truth as you see it and bear the consequences.
Yes, yes, yes!!

The same symptoms, in the same time had one of my acquaintances, the old man of 75 years old... I think it's not sickness, it is something else... Doctors of nowdays are not interested for the people but for the money. I don't go to see doctors, if for the surgeons to stitch me a bit.

Mark7 said:
Something else... we have a choice to make about which frequency we wish to resonate with, a spiritual choice that requires work and striving toward knowledge that can determine which future world we end up in... What are these 'vibrations', what's vibrating? Certainly not part of the electromagnetic spectrum or sound, right? My guess that it's vibrations in an information field (of sorts) - something 4th density that cannot either be qualified or quantified, something unseen as yet by us. But these vibrations can entrain physical light or sound or weather.
[edit: grammar, spelling]

What came to mind while reading this was this something unseen can entrain temperature and gravity waves.

Q: (L) ... Well, in this Reality Transfer book we just read, he talks about these pendulums and what you are saying sounds sort of like what he describes as a pendulum. He doesn't talk about what they are, but he thinks that all pendulums are bad or evil .

A: He is wrong. Dead wrong.

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?

A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

I think we are all familiar with the "bad" pendulums which makes them easy to identify with some attention.

And this probably makes it easier to identify the "good"/useful ones.

How can we start to pay more attention to these and choose them? To work on attention.

Maybe things that cause us to have genuine good and altruistic feelings and good thoughts?

Impulses that make us want to do real good and to be good to the universe?

To be useful and happy and joyful just for the sake of it. To be and feel like when we were children?

I posted in the Coronavirus virus thread, a link to the article.
It seems like Israel has a vaccine for Coronavirus in chickens that can be available for humans in short order. They have been working on it for the past 4 years.

When I think of pendulums I think of oscillation. At the below link there's an excellent description of oscillations within the context of FRV, choices, and STO/STS orientations. I posted a small excerpt but of course it's best to read the entire link.

In other words, if your knowledge and awareness of the reality lead you to the conclusion, via reason, that the reality is controlled, and you are not free within it, yet you can develop or comprehend the idea of a world that is NOT controlled, that is NOT limited, you can CHOOSE to align yourself with such a possible world in a deep and conscious way. This choice of alignment then becomes your connection to a THOUGHT CENTER. And the stronger your connection to the Thought Center, which is in the causal realm, the more it will manifest in your reality.

Our reality is masked as a medium for growth. And what we are growing is our Will which, when aligned with a given Thought Center, allows that Thought Center to manifest its Will in our reality to the extent we are in alignment and can be amplified! To be in alignment with the STO Thought Centers results in an increase of Spiritual consciousness and a diminishment of the "sleeping" consciousness of matter. To align with the STS Thought Centers, as Schwaller and others teach, results in an increase of the "sleeping consciousness," or "Wishful Thinking" of matter, and a diminishment of Spiritual Consciousness.

However, there is a kind of person who has some sort of "inner inclination" for Truth. They are simply unable to accept anything else. They cannot be satisfied until they have peeled the onion to the very core. And these keep their eyes on the goal of Truth.

I just wanted to add to my previous post. I have always said to others that “I want to live to watch thr real life show”. While in the fear of my life I would rather not be alive to see it happen. That being admitted, I still vacillate on this everyday of my life. I pray, I breath and I work on changing how my mind is thinking to project this reality.

. The show is getting

Back
Top Bottom