Session 22 February 2020

I agree with luc. A struggle is worthwhile in and of itself. This doesn't mean there shouldn't be a goal, but rather that the struggle has value regardless of the goal. Sure, goals matter too, but it's a separate issue.

Even if you don't reach the goal or if the goal changes every now and then, the struggle itself always enriches you. You gain experience, learn from it, and grow. It makes you stronger and wiser, and that stays with you.

Challenging yourself with whatever is difficult for you helps you grow, whatever the goal at the moment happens to be.

You can also look at it from the perspective of a struggle being the opposite of laziness. You can be lazy and deteriorate slowly, or you can struggle and grow through it.

He took a very suspect anti-depressant that he obviously didn't know was so suspect. You could also say that he is slightly off the mark in his perhaps overly depressive view of life, which may have contributed to his depression that led to the anti-depressant use. I'm not judging or criticizing him, just pointing out what seems to have happened.

I think you have good point here. Besides the blindspots regarding Western medicine which led him trusting too much his doctors, there's also possibility that a contributing factor to his depression may be the lack of proper cosmology to replace scientific materialism - basically the one we have here. I mean Peterson has great insights on Christianity and spirituality in general (i.e how to live a meaningful life), and his work has been huge antidote for the empty values surrounding Western society today.

But Peterson is academic and his main environment has been mainstream academic circles for decades, which has adopted the Darwinian worldview more that any other place. This has also affected Peterson's own theories and thinking, since he has to 'pay homage' to certain ideas, in order to stay in the mainstream. He has already challenged the far left ideologies that have infiltrated our universities, and to start challenging other materialistic beliefs directly (i.e neo-darwinism) would perhaps be too much even for him.

And this conflict could have created a sacred cow for him, for example if he hasn't looked what ID proponents have written and what their arguments are, and if he still holds on to some contradictory beliefs between theory of evolution (materialism) and his own more spiritual understanding of reality.

Having a worldview that explains basics of afterlife, reincarnation, spiritual development, cycles, densities etc, gives huge protection against depression that could be rooted on fear of death or something similar - and whatever has been contributing to Peterson's depression (in the long run), this knowledge would benefit him too.

Last edited:
(L) Just as it could be one person who could set an example who could start the ball rolling the other way. So, even though we understand these things as metaphors, there can certainly be a very concrete reality to all of it, ya know?

Thanks for shedding light on some very important events it certainly brings a little more understanding and clarity.

The last statement from Laura really gives hope. There are a number of very special people here who can certainly set that example. Love to all. :hug2:

For some, but not for others, depending on their thinking, attitude, and choices. That seems to be a key point the Cs have been making.

Given the nature of the PTB, there's pretty much no way things can go well on the 3D materialist level. Politics is all corruption and deception, bankers are robbing everyone, the media only know how to lie, the Western culture makes everyone lazy, distracted, and stupid, capitalism is all about exploiting everyone for the benefit of a few, and the materialist mindset is poisonous to the mind. Apocalyptic nightmare is the only logical conclusion.

But we don't have to be a part of that. If you can resist peer pressure and not be like everyone else and instead do what's right, you may be able to leave this train wreck before it crashes. It will be a glorious crash though, so I would kinda like to see it...

And I guess you'll need some of that faith that has been talked about lately.

Oh of course, I am with you about faith and precisely my intention, although I did not make it clear it was a response to the fear that I have observed among some of the users in the face of this possible scenario ... which is natural to some extent, but we cannot project a feeling of wanting that this never comes for fear of not dealing with those difficulties, we must face the situation, with courage because there are not many more than us and we must be up to par, we have been given the tools necessary ... I don't know how things will happen, but I allow myself to say that I am willing to protect those who are necessary along with you who have similar intentions ... I take into account really horrible things from a certain angle ... like those mentioned in the first sections of the experiment cass, where there were allusions to the VISA, the book that would be a computer with our names in part, the wound of one of the 10 heads of the beast that That would generate rejection in the beginning (world order associated with aliens for those who do not remember it), I could continue to enumerate many things without forgetting the weather disasters, but the thought I have is to behave like a warrior in the style of don Juan matus and enjoy this huge ADVENTURE no matter what, whatever the scenario is ... being here is already worth a lot, we'll see later if I talk to speak and fear consumes me, but I really have faith and even more to the "heavyweights" that are around here

Last edited:
Dear people, I am your sincere member... Milos (deleted for privacy) - Serbia... you have me there in the membership...
From 22. Feb 2020...around 17 o'clock I felt totally out of balance, I could barely walk, it seemed as I was dead drunk, out of balance totally... I never drink, I am in the great physical condition... My ears were on fire, and I couldn't anchor myself in the existing reality...I thought I was dying :-) . It was the strangest experience EVER. Now on the 26-th, it is now and then normal condition but I still feel lost... As I can't be concentrated and existing in the 3D reality, That's probably what Cassiopaeans are talking about. I can't wait what will come next :-) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (L) Okay, next topic? Is the new coronavirus:
A) an American or Chinese-engineered virus, like an ethnic-specific weapon
B) from outer space
C) just a natural progression of viral evolution and/or mutation

(Andromeda) Or:
D) a combination because of this vaccine that got out of control and it mutated on its own

A: D

Q: (L) So they were messing around making vaccines, and something got loose...

(Artemis) IT GOT OUT! [laughter]

(Gaby) It's like the start of a bad movie.

(Andromeda) And then once it got out, it mutated.

(L) And there ya go.

(Niall) Does that then explain the Chinese response to it?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They're worried about it, but it's not gonna go anywhere.

(L) They're worried that it could further mutate and cause a real pandemic, but the odds are low.

A: Yes

END OF SESSION

What if the virus is a convenient noise to muffle awareness for emerging 5g health issues? Most known infection clusters coincide with 5G infrastructure. Princess boasted that they will be among the first ships to have 5g in as far back as 2017, Italy and Iran included as they have the infrastructure according to ookla.

a possibility fwiw

In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state... in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

You know, despite all the daily falls, of the blow on the wall that this reality and its materialism entails. Both outside and inside oneself. I keep repeating myself to continue, not to stop.

It's funny, but last night before going to sleep. I said to myself in a low voice: Have faith. There are times that I have been in internal battle for days. That exhausts me, and yet I always end up finding strength.

That is to say, despite the impulses, the frustrations, there is an irrevocable choice. That I want to see with my own eyes that which has not been seen. I cannot accept the dead end to which materialism leads, its lack of options and opportunities. It is incredible how even those who seem to be on the trail of the unseen continue to fall into the same mirages. But I'm still here thinking that there is the next level ...

Thanks for the session.

This gets to the heart of Ashworth's central idea of the "necessary" sin. The fall from a 4D STO state was necessary for learning, and those souls who "return" to 4D, who have their original Edenic state "restored", don't just return - they return having learned lessons they wouldn't otherwise have learned. They return enriched by their lessons.

And maybe that's why angels eventually choose to fall, because they seek the hard won lessons of incarnated experience. I'd say that, to an 'angel', things might appear pretty simple: everything is love and light and all you have to do is be love and light and it's all good. For those that have been through the mire and experienced the STS mindset, the answer is more along the lines of 'it's complicated!'

It would seem, that being STO, that seeks balance in all things, for the same balance as a concept (cosmic) and being light / knowledge, knowledge of evil is essential in this regard. The fall is somehow a way of generating a balance as a self-reflection. after all one thing (STS) cannot exist without the other (STO).

Of the books I have read that deal with this complex issue, what they narrate is that the process is part of the perfection of the BEING.

Dear people, I am your sincere member... Milos (deleted for privacy) - Serbia... you have me there in the membership...
From 22. Feb 2020...around 17 o'clock I felt totally out of balance, I could barely walk, it seemed as I was dead drunk, out of balance totally... I never drink, I am in the great physical condition... My ears were on fire, and I couldn't anchor myself in the existing reality...I thought I was dying :-) . It was the strangest experience EVER. Now on the 26-th, it is now and then normal condition but I still feel lost... As I can't be concentrated and existing in the 3D reality, That's probably what Cassiopaeans are talking about. I can't wait what will come next :-) .

Hello Milos, welcome to the forum. That sounds like a strange experience! Have you seen the doctor about it?

Since this is your first post, there is a Newbies section where you can introduce and tell us a bit about yourself, how you found your way here and if you've read any of Laura's books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever. And then you all start vibrating together. Well, in this Reality Transfer book we just read, he talks about these pendulums and what you are saying sounds sort of like what he describes as a pendulum. He doesn't talk about what they are, but he thinks that all pendulums are bad or evil .

A: He is wrong. Dead wrong.

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?

A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

When I was 18 a colleague explained the pendulum to me. As long as I can remember, I use the pendulum when I have to make decisions or ask questions on a topic. Until a few years ago, I noticed that my pendulum was very often driven by wishful thinking. I realized that it was important for me not to commute when I was emotionally skewed. The pendulum results were not consistent with my gut feeling. At some point I knew that I had to meditate first to have the correct guidance in my head. The most difficult was to control the belief and wish system. Today, when I commute, I feel that the pendulum and gut feeling match.

Q: (L) Well la-dee-da! So that's basically what the anchoring of the frequency is about. And that's part of the interior state that people have to be in in order to anchor that frequency - to have that kind of faith. It’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see? Even in the face of everything being against your ideas, against what you think, against what you've figured out...

(Joe) Even things inside you being against you. The internal fight. You have faith that doing what it doesn't like that you will kind of achieve something worth having.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) It's internally and externally at the same time.

I think childhood experiences are the basis of whether a person has the opportunity to develop. I think that as a child there have to be certain systems that have to be sharpened in the right direction in later life depending on experience and life situation. This includes the many lessons and the way you deal with it. I believe that the most important qualities in order to be able to develop at all are respect, discipline and courage. Real social empathy can only arise through personal suffering if you are empathetic to these emotions. Discipline that you want to achieve your goals without harming others. The question for me was always: what do I want? Why do i want How much am I willing to give to achieve my goal? Am I ready to pursue my goal against all resistance from outside?
I only became a real person after I stopped looking outwards and asked myself questions.

Back
Top Bottom