Still trying to catch up with current posts. Took time out to send relevant info of Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg to select relatives (I don't bother with others anymore) and concluded with this:
So, in a nutshell, this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion and declarations of illness and death are statistically unreliable and unproven as to specific cause. But, let's just go with it and put the entire planet in lockdown while completely destroying the global and local economy! It won't be because of coronavirus-19, but PANICvirus-2020! Maybe Facebook, Twitter, and other social media along with any other mass communication needs all of us to start posting STOP THE INSANITY! Because as too often happens, once the official constraints are put into place, they aren't always lifted after the crisis passes! How many taxes that were supposed to expire after their goal was met were then just rubber-stamped to continue?

"The post-9/11 state of national emergency — declared by President George W. Bush three days after the 2001 terrorist attacks — will continue through the end of the Obama presidency" - it never ended!

"President Trump has become the third president over the course of 16 consecutive years to extend the “temporary state of national emergency” which was imposed in the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks. [...] the “temporary state of national emergency” appears to neither be a real emergency anymore, nor if we’re being honest, anything resembling temporary. It’s just become a permanent extension of presidential power."

Our power-hungry officials/controllers are not going to want to give up their extra power either! Once these controls are enacted, they may very well become a permanent part of a very new, very surreal existence.
Is this the future any of us had in mind?
If the war is through us, can we do more to be proactive in pushing back against this torrent of lies and manipulation?

This interview clears up myths that are circulating about the virus which I found helpful and set my mind at ease. Looking at the numbers in the US and what this doctor says, I expect the Big Fizzle as soon as the weather warms up., sounds right to me. Bongino has been jumping on the misinformation and panic the MSM is spewing and endeavors to give people the facts. Viewers have written in with questions which I found relevant as they are ones that seem to be cropping up a lot.

How serious is it?
One main study was about the Diamond Princess which presented a perfect opportunity to observe this virus and its severity in a closed environment. All 4000 passengers where tested and the infection rate was only 17%, more details provided. Italy discussed. Comparisons to Spanish flu, how long it lives on surfaces., inflated mortality rate. Finally, the answer is to be prepared in the medical system. Didn't say much about Vit C only it helps to keep you healthy. Stem cells from umbilical cords given intravenously have helped in China, an experimental therapy.

Four part series

The context was this: he shows that on the average flu season, if you go to a hospital in a town of 100k, you will find around 50 patients with a form of Coronavirus. Of course, by definition, these are very sick (they wouldn't be in hospital otherwise). He talks specifically about those in ICU and respiratory stations, such as cases with severe pneumonia, where an average of 30% will die of the illness. What happened now is that they have this test for coronavirus (which in itself might be very unreliable and test positive for other stuff) and go around the hospitals testing people. He claims that if you test severe cases of pneumonia, you would expect around 10% of those people testing positive for coronavirus. He says given all of that, it's perfectly to be expected in a normal flu season to find the "corona deaths" we are now seeing that way. He also makes the point that oftentimes, it's multiple strands which cause the flu, and other "superimposed" illnesses such as bacterial infections that attack an already weakened immune system. But the test only says "coronavirus found", so it tells us very little about what's really going on, if it is actually dangerous or not, more or less dangerous than other strains etc.

Thanks! That makes more sense. I was looking up the more 'normal' coronaviruses earlier. Found a couple interesting papers that support this (in principle at least, not the specific numbers because they're studying different things). First a bit of background:

-"four HCoVs (HCoV 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1) are endemic globally and account for 10% to 30% of upper respiratory tract infections in adults". These all have a "mild phenotype" - they "cause mild to moderate respiratory infections, like the common cold." But they can also cause lower respiratory infections in a small number of cases.
-Then there are SARS and MERS which "cause severe lower respiratory tract infections in young children or elderly adults with underlying diseases" and have much higher mortality.

This study tested for coronaviruses in 13048 "adults and children with fever and acute upper respiratory infection symptoms in Gunazhou, south China between July 2010 and June 2015". 2.25% tested positive for any of the four common species:

The month distribution showed that totally HCoV was prevalent in winter, but differences existed in different species. {See link above to see the graphs} The 5 year distribution of HCoV showed a peak-valley distribution trend, with the detection rate higher in 2011 and 2013 whereas lower in 2010, 2012 and 2014. The age distribution revealed that children (especially those <3 years old) and old people (>50 years) were both high risk groups to be infected by HCoV. Of the 294 HCoV positive patients, 34.69% (101 cases) were co-infected by other common respiratory viruses, and influenza virus was the most common co-infecting virus (30/101, 29.70%).

Each one also affects different age groups slightly differently:

The age distribution of total HCoV and the 4 detected species was shown in Fig 5. For total HCoV, children (<15 years) and old people (>50 years) were both high risk groups, but for specific HCoVs, differences existed. From the detection rate, we can see that HCoV-OC43 mainly infected <3 years infants and toddlers. HCoV-229E more likely infected elder children of 7–15 years. As a contrast, HCoV-NL63 more likely infected adults of 35–50 years, and HCoV-HKU1 tended to infect old people of 50–65 years. Aged people of >65 years were also high risk group to infect HCoV-229E and HCoV-NL63.

Here's a similar study on 854,575 lab tests that also found differences in ages for each coronavirus. 4.6% of the tests were positive for the four coronaviruses.

On co-infection in the Chinese study:

Of the 294 HCoV positive patients, 101 patients (34.69% of the HCoV positive patients) were co-infected by at least one other common respiratory virus. Among them, 91 cases (91/101, 90.20% of the co-infected patients) were double infection, and 10 cases (10/101, 9.80%) were triple infection (Table 5). Influenza virus was the most common co-infecting virus (30/101, 29.70%), and the next common co-infecting virus was RSV (23/101, 22.77%), as shown in Table 5. Of the 101 co-infection cases, 10 cases were emergency/outpatients, and 91 were inpatients. The co-infection rate was 23.26% (10/43 HCoV-positive outpatients) for emergency/outpatient, and 36.25% (91/251 HCoV-positive inpatients) for inpatient. There was no significant difference in the co-infection rates between emergency/ outpatients and inpatients (P>0.05), and between male and female (P>0.05). No correlation was found between co-infection and clinical symptoms, and among the 101 HCoV co-infection cases, 58 was diagnosed as lower respiratory tract infection, not statistically higher than that of HCoV single positive patients (58/101 vs. 93/193, P>0.05).
Although co-infection rate was high for HCoV, there is no obvious evidence that co-infection could increase the risk of patient hospitalization, or the chance of lower respiratory tract infection (P>0.05), and no correlation was found between co-infection and clinical symptoms.

If I'm reading that correctly, around 50% of those who tested positive for any of the coronaviruses had a lower respiratory infection (151/294).

From the American study:

The clinical impact of coronaviruses in co-detections is not fully understood, with prior studies reporting both increased and unchanged morbidity and mortality with respiratory viral co-detections [14]. Single infections with HCoVs have been associated with morbidity due to lower and upper respiratory tract infections [4], however Prill et al demonstrated that HCoVs were not found more frequently in children hospitalized for acute respiratory illness and/or fever than asymptomatic controls [15].

So that supports what you summarized above: you're going to find some of the known coronaviruses in hospital cases, which either cause lower respiratory infections, or are comorbid with other viruses causing them. Out of all the cases of people with upper respiratory infections with symptoms strong enough to go to the doctor and/or get lab tests, those with coronaviruses are probably in the single digits, if those two studies are representative. In the American study it's not clear to me if the HCoV tests had to be specifically requested by the doctor, or if they're part of a panel for anyone with a respiratory illness. So it could be that HCoVs are more common in serious pneumonia cases, like the doctor in the video claims. Would be good to see the studies with that info.

If a person without any illness would likely easily recover from a viral infection, but the same person with cancer gets the same viral infection and does not recover and dies, then they died of cancer, not the viral infection. To put it another way, if a person has been carrying 100kgs on his back for several years, and then someone adds 10kgs and they collapse and die shortly thereafter, it was not the 10kgs that killed them. If this is the way deaths by covid are being reported, then it is presenting a very distorted image of mortality rate from covid.

Sure. Isn't that the way flu deaths are reported too, though? It's the comorbidities in both that account for a lot if not most of the deaths (especially among the elderly). So when we're comparing guesstimates of the covid death rate to the flu death rate, we're comparing two distorted images. (Covid is more distorted, though, since we don't yet have a reliable number of total cases to go on.)

Here's an interesting infographic that was posted on Zerohedge:

History-of-Pandemics-Deadliest-1-scaled.jpg

Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll

Obviously the death tolls are estimates and should be taken with a grain of salt but it really puts the current "pandemic" into perspective when you compare it to the Black Death, Small Pox, the Spanish Flu and the Plague of Justinian (as Neil and Laura were saying a few pages back).

One of my colleagues was telling me about a conversation she had with a friend of hers at the CDC. She thinks that a nation-wide lockdown here in the US is inevitable and imminent. That's a FWIW rumor but the sense I get is that most people here are buying into the "flatten the infection curve so we don't overwhelm the hospitals" reasoning:

Flattening-the-Coronavirus-Curve.jpg

and many people are voluntarily staying home from work and closing their businesses down.

Added: by posting this graphic I'm not saying that I believe in it, its just a good representation of the most common reasoning most people seem to be using to reconcile the fact that our whole country is getting shut down for a seasonal cold/flu virus.

When I see pictures of areas impacted by the virus in Europe and Asia, I notice that the pictures from these urban areas are old world style - buildings ajoining one another, and basically as close together as possible. And since civilization as we know it, with technology and modernization migrated to America from the old world, our designs took into account old world failings. So, we have more spacious buildings and evolved building practices. So, except for our old large cities, we are distinct in regard to being so densely situated. Our codes were probably to mitigate fire destruction, but it was probably also to prevent plague outbreaks why we are more spread out. So, we are already advantaged in the respect we are more spread out.
I think that's why people travel to old world countries: the old world charm. What do we have? Suburbs. But at least it is a advantage in this outbreak. And also, we have pollution protections, and that helps too.

One of my colleagues was telling me about a conversation she had with a friend of hers at the CDC. She thinks that a nation-wide lockdown here in the US is inevitable and imminent. That's a FWIW rumor but the sense I get is that most people here are buying into the "flatten the infection curve so we don't overwhelm the hospitals" reasoning:

View attachment 34266

and many people are voluntarily staying home from work and closing their businesses down.

Added: by posting this graphic I'm not saying that I believe in it, its just a good representation of the most common reasoning most people seem to be using to reconcile the fact that our whole country is getting shut down for a seasonal cold/flu virus.
After this “pandemic” is over, and after they lock everything down, restrict movement and put restrictions on gatherings, etc, and after the death totals are far lower than what some are predicting, they’ll say: “See! The measures we took have worked and were needed to prevent the deaths of millions.”

Wait one second! If this is just another variation of the flu... Then why is the whole world going bonkers? :nuts:

Plus, why is Italy running out of hospital beds....

Also just seen this

This must be one hell of a weird flu to create all this craziness...
The way I see the issue, most hospitals are short of bed space 365 days a year. It's been that way for a while now.

The Corona virus is different from the Influenza virus. They'd be different species too, right? I think they both come from very big families as well. But it might be helpful to do some sort of comparison. Does anyone know a virologist who can talk about what the differences are? It's as confusing as an IT person talking 'tech'.... to a person who doesn't understand any of it.

Herbalist Harrod Buhner in his book 'Herbal Antivirals' writes something that might be useful. Buhner's herbal protocol for SARS and Corona type viruses was posted in the Elderberries thread and confirms e.g. that elderberries, licorice root, Chinese skullcap are among the best against these types of viruses. Since the book was written some years ago it doesn't of course adress COVID-19 specifically, but the activity of this virus seems similar to what he describes in the book, from what I can tell.

I've transcribed the relevant chapter:

SARS and Coronaviruses (from the book Herbal Antivirals, pp. 52–55. Emphasis mine.)

SARS is, in its impacts in the body, very similar to acute influenza and at first was thought to be an emerging influenzal strain. However, SARS (sudden acute respiratory syndrome) is a new, emerging viral pathogen that appeared suddenly in 2002 in China. The disease is characterized by fever followed by respiratory symptoms and, ultimately for some of those infected, progressive respiratory failure. The nature of the virus, at the time, was unknown but eventually it was found to be a coronavirus that had jumped species. Into us.

Coronaviruses are enveloped, positive-stranded RNA viruses. They possess the largest genome of all the RNA viruses. The viruses in this group engage in a very high frequency of RNA combinations, continually producing new variants. Of the dozen or so coronaviruses only three infect people. Among them, SARS is the most serious.

The virus takes about 6 days to develop in the body and, like influenza, is primarily spread by respiratory droplets – though direct contact with body secretions can also transmit it. The virus sheds particles in feces and urine, often for several weeks, and cleaning up after the severely ill can spread the infection. Fever, cough, and difficulty breathing are the first symptoms of the disease. Headache, muscular stiffness, myalgia, loss of appetite, malaise, chills, confusion, dizziness, rash, night sweats, nausea, and diarrhea occur for many.

With increasing age comes increasing fatality. Those under the age of 24 are not very susceptible. For those aged 25 to 44 the fatality rate is 6 percent. It is 15 percent in those 45 to 64 and greater than 50 percent in those over 65.

SARS, unlike influenza, attaches not to sialic acid linkages but to angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE-2). This is an integral membrane protein on many cells throughout the body, including the heart, vascular cells, and kidneys. It is intimately involved in regulating the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). The RAS is intimately involved in vascular constriction and renal electrolyte homeodynamis, which is where its primary impacts were thought to be. But the RAS is also crucial to the functioning of most organs, including the lungs, spleen, and lymph nodes. ACE-2 converts angiotensin II to less potent molecular forms. Among other things angiotensin II is a potent vasoconstrictor but it also is highly bioactive along a range of cellular actions.

SARS viruses attach to ACE-2 on the surface of lung, lymph, and spleen epithelial cells. (Licorice, Chinese skullcap, luteolin, horse chestnut, Polygonum spp, Rhenum officinale, and plants high in procyanidins and lectins such as elder and cinnamon block attachment to varying degrees.) Once the receptors on these cells are compromised there is enhanced vascular permeability, increased lung edema, neutrophil accumulation, and worsened lung function. In essence, once the virus begins attaching to ACE-2, ACE-2 function begins to be destroyed. ACE-2 function also tends to be less dynamic as people grow older, hence the more negative the effects of SARS infection on the elderly. (Kudzu, Salvia miltiorrhiza, and ginko all upregulate and protect ACE-2 expression and activity and lower angiotensin II levels.) ACE (in contrast to ACE-2) inhibitors increase the presence of ACE-2 and help protect the lungs from injury. (Hawthorn and kudzu, for example.)

Upon infection by the SARS virus, similarly to influenza, inflammatory cytokines are strongly upregulated. […] In short, the excessive angiotensin II levels (due to the destruction of ACE-2 cells by the virus) cause massive damage to the lung, lymph, and spleen tissue. Protecting the cells from the induced hypoxia significantly reduces the damage in the lungs. (Rhodiola is specific for this. It prevents hypoxia-induced oxidative damage, increases intracellular oxygen diffusion, and increases the efficiency of oxygen utilization.)

The virus specifically targets (and replicates within) ciliated cells, destroying the cells and their capacity to move mucus up and out of the lungs. (Cilia-protective herbs are cordyceps, olive oil and leaf, the berberine plants, and Bidens pilosa.) Autoantibodies are produced that begin to attack host epithelial and endothelial cells, increasing the destruction. Reducing the autoimmune response (rhodiola, astragalus, cordyceps) and protecting the endothelial cells (Japanese knotweed) is crucial.

Autopsies of those who died revealed that the alveolar damage in the lungs was severe. There was massive damage to the lymph nodes in the lungs, as well as severe necrosis in the white pulp and marginal sinus of the spleen, destruction of the germinal centers in the lymph, apoptosis of lymphocytes, and an infiltration of monocytic cells. Protection of the spleen and lymph is essential (red root, poke root, Chinese skullcap.)

SARS replicates primarily in ciliated epithelial cells but also in infected dendritic cells, both mature and immature. Dendritic cells exist abundantly just under the epithelium layers in the lung tissue. The cytokine upregulation makes the endothelium much more porous, allowing the virus to penetrate and infect the dendritic cells. It does not kill the dendritic cells but merely stops them from stimulating an effective adaptive immune response. The virus very powerfully upregulates IL-6 and IL-8 in the epithelial cells. These particular cytokines concentrate around the immature dendretic cells and strongly inhibit their maturation. This in turn inhibits mature dendritic cells’ ability to prime the production of active T cells and allows the virus to enter and severely damage the lymph organs in the lungs. Stimulating dendritic cell maturation (cordyceps) and increasing T cell counts (licorice [root], red root, elder, and zinc) will reduce the symptom picture and disease severity.

The plants found specific for the SARS virus are Chinese skullcap, houttuynia, isatis, licorice [root], Forsythia suspensa, and Sophora flavescens.

I would use the exact same protocol as for influenza, outlined earlier, with two exceptions:
  • Because Salvia miltiorrhiza is so specific for the virus and due to the fact that HMGB1 is usually present, I would use on of the HMGB1 formulations (see page 52 – ) from the day the infection begins.
  • Because kudzu is so specific for this virus, I would add kudzu to the HMGB1 formulation. For the tincture formulation, add an equal part of kudzu tincture and increase the dosage by one-third; for the aquenous infusion, and an equal amount of dried root to the formulation.

He has also posted an update regarding the treatment of the Corona virus:

Posted by Buhner on Facebook January 23rd:

Here is a sample protocol. Please note it is rather more extensive than the ones i normally suggest, this is because the particular corona virus that is now spreading world wide is exceptionally potent in its impacts. Again, this is only a suggested protocol, but all the herbs are specific in one way or another for this virus.

A number of the herbs are strongly antiviral for corona viruses. In general, I would only begin using these formulations IF there is good reason to believe that the virus is entering your area. The formulations are preventative as well as specific for acute infections, the only alteration is the dosage. Three tincture formulations and one tea.

1. Core tincture formulation: Baikal skullcap (3 parts), Japanese knotweed root (2 parts), kudzu (2 parts), licorice (1 part), decocted elder leaf tincture (1 part). Note, the berry will do i guess but it is about 1/3 as effective as the decocted leaf (which no one sells, you have to make it yourself). Dosage: 1 tsp 3x day, 6x if active infection.

Note that Baikal skullcap is also called Chinese skullcap and Scutellaria biacalensis.

2. Immune system, cellular protection, cytokine interruption tincture formulation, supportive for core tincture activity:
Cordyceps (3 parts), Dong Quai (2 parts), Rhodiola (1 part), Astragalus (1 part). Dosage: same as above.

3. Cellular protection, cytokine interruption, spleen/lymph support tincture formulation:
Dan Shen (3 parts), red root (2 parts), cinnamon (1 part). same dosage as above.

With active infection: very strong boneset tea, to 6x day.

I have used this with other corona virus infections, including SARS, it works well.

Note: the species of licorice he recommends is the European Glycyrrhiza glabra, and he's saying that the root is much more potent. He gives the recipe for making the tincture, but you can just use an infusion with the licorice root powder (you can find that even in some supermarkets, just make sure it's not deglycyrrhized, since that's the active antiviral component).

I found one label of Chinese skullcap that has the exact same ratios that he recommends and successfully bought and received this one:

For Finnish readers, here's the Finnish reseller from where I bought it:

Here is some background on that curve infographic. It was noticed by Drew Harris, who first saw it in the Economist, who got it from the CDC (visual by Rosamund Pearce) and then it was applied elsewhere. Drew makes the case that it was similar to his originally, as drawn in class for students - later posted.

NYT is a paywall for some - so just a snip here of what is pertinent:

Flattening the Coronavirus Curve

One chart explains why slowing the spread of the infection is nearly as important as stopping it.

Mitigation efforts like social distancing help reduce the disease caseload on any given date, and can keep the healthcare system from becoming overwhelmed.

Credit...Drew Harris

By Siobhan Roberts
  • Published March 11, 2020Updated March 13, 2020

At the end of February, Drew Harris, a population health analyst at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, had just flown across the country to visit his daughter in Eugene, Ore., when he saw an article on his Google news feed. It was from The Economist, and was about limiting the damage of the coronavirus.

The accompanying art, by the visual-data journalist Rosamund Pearce, based on a graphic that had appeared in a C.D.C. paper titled “Community Mitigation Guidelines to Prevent Pandemic Influenza,” showed what Dr. Harris called two epi curves. One had a steep peak indicating a surge of coronavirus outbreak in the near term; the other had a flatter slope, indicating a more gradual rate of infection over a longer period of time.

The gentler curve ultimately results in fewer people infected and fewer deaths. “What we need to do is flatten that down,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, during the coronavirus task force briefing at the White House on Tuesday evening. “You do that with trying to interfere with the natural flow of the outbreak.”

The infographic reminded Dr. Harris of something similar that he had designed years earlier for a pandemic preparedness training program. “Folks in the preparedness and public health community have been thinking about all of these issues for many years,” Dr. Harris said in an email. “Understanding and managing surge is an important part of preparedness.” But during the training course, Dr. Harris’s students had struggled with the concept of reducing the epidemic curve, so he added a dotted line indicating hospital capacity — “to make clear what was at stake,” he said.

After his visit with his daughter, Dr. Harris was waiting for his return flight in Portland when the first Oregon coronavirus case was announced; he had dinner at a busy airport bar and thought about how quiet the place would be in a week or two when the reality of the outbreak set in. Once home, he recreated his graphic and posted it on Twitter and LinkedIn, and was pleased to see the enthusiastic interest in flattening the curve.

“Now I know what going viral means,” Dr. Harris said. (For a more detailed analysis, see a recent paper in The Lancet, “How will country-based mitigation measures influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic?”)
The following is an edited version of our email conversation...

Sure. Isn't that the way flu deaths are reported too, though?

One thing to keep in mind is that the whole testing for strains is tied to the vaccine industry, as Dr. Wardig also explains. That's why they test for Influenca for example, beacause there is a vaccine for it. They are testing stuff to mix their "flu vaccine" cocktail, which also means they are NOT testing for other stuff, baselines and controls might be dubious etc. If I understand correctly, the whole testing thing is very selective and much of it may not be based on sound science.

Covid-19 update from my city in the UK.

Life continues as normal. No closures. Restaurants, shops, bars, you name it... All open. I hear rumors that the government will close all universities. Tbh, I think they were due to close for spring anyways in a couple of weeks.

People outside are normal, no tension. Went to the supermarket today, all was normal, can confirm there was toilet roll in the relevant aisle.

Work wise, my company is following government lines - office still open though for those concerned (e.g. due to using public transport or having to care for children / elderly) they can work from home. Company has infrastructure to support home working on a mass scale, they carried out recent tests where headquarters in London was shut for a day and everyone had to work from home so IT can test the infrastructure. Regional offices only have a handful of people compared to the thousands in London.

I'm in a very small town currently and we're out of toilet roll in all shops. Or was as of yesterday morning when I went to get a roll. Thankfully there has been a large community spirit around this where we are making sure the elderly or sick individuals will at least get something that they need.

Obv take this next part with a grain of salt because it's information from a friend of a friend type deal... but he's currently applying for a patent for a product he's designing so he's been speaking with a patent lawyer quite a lot and aparently this lawyer suggested that in two weeks the UK would too be going into more preventative measures, ie a lockdown similar to other countries as we are still lacking behind with that reaction. After Boris' speach the other day it's rather curious too. My friend seems to believe it and is rather annoyed due to the timing of his patent application but heck like most of the information I'm seeing with this there seems to be a great disconnect with the reality of the situation and the reporting.

Would be good to see the studies with that info.

If you scroll down on his page and click through the slide show, you can find some of his sources (the slides are mainly in German, but he also links to studies in English):

Wait one second! If this is just another variation of the flu... Then why is the whole world going bonkers? :nuts:

Because the panic is being driven by the media and probably the Left.

I've even toyed with the idea that the Chinese deliberately created a hullaballoo to pass on to the West and now are laughing hysterically. Obviously, they had good reason to do so: gave them an excuse to shut down protests and impose restrictions. Some in the West saw this as a really good idea and ran with it.

One thing is certain, there is nothing about this sickness that should inspire this kind of reaction/hysteria.

Plus, why is Italy running out of hospital beds....

Nearly every health system known is always on the verge of being out of hospital beds. So now, they've manipulated things to make it appear that it is all because of the Corona Virus when that simply isn't true. Dr. Gaby has written about this in this thread, and a couple of articles about it have been posted; read them.

Also just seen this

This must be one hell of a weird flu to create all this craziness...

No, it doesn't have to be anything claimed to create the craziness because of item one, above: it's all being manufactured and driven because of an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom