The programming is complete

My mother told me that before I was born in Soviet Union in the late 70s beginning 80s they had a similar system to what is going on today in Italy. Back then in USSR in their everyday lives people could not freely move: they had to be either at school or at work. If police would see a person of a working or studying age walking in a city in the middle of a working day they stopped and asked for a special document that would authorize people to be out of work or study. Without this dociment people were not alowed to walk outside. My mom at that time had a job that required her to move around town during her workday, and if she didn't have that paper on her (that had a specific date, time and location she is going to) police could take her until further investigation. Everyone had to follow those rules in USSR. There was a total control of the population.
Very similar to what is going on today in Europe...

I thought the following would be well placed in this thread as well.

What I find really perplexing and quite sad are the number of people who have bought into the hype and are enthusiastically endorsing the tough measures around border closures, self isolation, major events etc. In fact many of these people are berating the government for not doing more, not making tougher conditions, not closing schools not imposing mandatory isolation for everybody. I never thought I would see a time when people are demanding that their freedoms be taken away by the government and attacking anybody who tries to suggest this is not what it seems. I mean, come on. In NZ we have 11 cases and zero deaths but from the reaction of many people, you would think we were experiencing the same situation as Italy.

The retirement village operators have jumped on the bandwagon and in many villages they have security guards on the gates, no outside visitors are allowed (many families sent home when come to visit their parents or grandparents), no social events in the village, gyms closed, bowls games cancelled and all residents advised to stay in their villas and not to leave the premises. Even three months ago if they tried this there would have been a riot. Now, people accept and embrace it to be safe.

And of course there is the shaming routine. Look you might be young or you might be healthy but you may well be carrying the virus and if you don't buckle down and do what the Health Department says, you will probably be carrying the diseae and spreading it and will be responsible for killing the elderly, so don't be selfish, after all, we are all in this together. Quite staggering and mind numbing.

For the first few hours this morning at work it was one corporate Corvid-19 email after another - non stop, near nothing else. The organization essentially (unless essential) is to work at home. If not already set up to do so, get a hold of IT and they will help set this up; more to follow, they said.

Thankfully, was able to wrap that stuff up early and head out to the field. However stopped for coffee for my travel mug and was met by a counter sign - we can't touch travel mugs but will fill it up from another cup. Very surgical distancing taking place; customers were isolated from each other by marked distance. Next was a stop at a business with a whiteboard on the wall with In/Out magnets by peoples names. At least 20 were 'Out' and 2 were 'In' - like a ghost business. Of the 20, they, too, were at home.

From there it was a more positive disassociation day in the back country. No phones, computer screens and hypersensitivity. Miles of empty snow covered roads with the odd farm (cows doing their thing) and brightly lit mountains to mark the way. Met up with a small businesses operating there and it was like a complete disconnect from what was happening elsewhere, almost surreal considering the morning.

By the time I was back and was able to get email messages on the corporate phone, it was back to this new reality.

There’s a psyop for everyone.
Couldn't agree more. It is quite apparent that even if you think you're smart enough to avoid falling into x trap, there actually is a y trap that already has you in its grip. So the best you can do is to accumulate as much knowledge as you can and thoroughly reflect on it with the help of others in order to find out which traps you've fallen into and to avoid falling into further ones.

To be honest this is music to my ears. The paradigm we have been living in for the last little while is in dire need of change. One of my favourite quotes is "Apathy and tolerance are the last traits of a dying society", and this is exactly the point we have reached.. There are so many people who are under the assumption this is all just going to go back to normal and their lives will just continue. A lot of young people in todays world are desperately trying to find purpose and are heavily attacked by all of this social engineering BS.. Feminism, racial issues, the idea that the world can be saved through environmental programs.. then you factor in the narcissism created by social media and the lack of good information being given to them.. it really is the perfect storm, and all I can see is that this is how a harvest in the 3rd density STS works. Something that has been in the works for millenia for us, and perhaps just a "day at work" for the lizzies, it truly is like farming for them.. You have to admire the intelligence that they have, regardless of their affiliations.. something otherworldly.

The irony of this all is that people with souls think they are surrounded by other people who are working with them, when in reality, half the population, probably the much louder half are just soulless robots who are basically just manifesting the wishes of their slave masters.. All of these people operating like lemmings, putting masks on, buying toilet paper, just falling in line like an army of slaves, pulling those unfortunate souls in to the traps that are lain.

I am wondering what our role will be in all of this, if its simply to keep doing the work, spreading truth when we can, and eventually the timeline will have a major split in it and the new world will be formed, while the cataclysm enters the old world and washes it all away, I am getting all sorts of people pushed in to my life that are desperately in need of answers, and have been able to guide them here and lay down some seeds for their evolution as best as I can, but I always feel like I am not doing enough. As awful as it all seems I am very very excited for whats coming, good or bad.. I couldn't imagine living another 40+ years like this, a simulated hell is a good description.

They are pushing this "social distancing" thing hard, I am starting to hear people say that exact thing in real life, it is just incredible how well this programming has taken the masses. so in lieu with this "virus" that we know is not really an issue, you have a really nice platform for them to implement almost anything they want.. martial law, food shortages, quarantines, economic crashes and dependency, travel bans, stopping all forms of entertainment while they force us in to our homes like sardines, and it will be interesting to see the fallout from this because people are going to go stir crazy, and this is all just another way of secreting as much negative energy as possible out of us.. I am blown away by how well this seems to be working.

Sure puts the "drop dead" in April Drop Dead Date in perspective doesn't it.

Yes, it does, and that April date came to mind today also. And not only that (coincidental as March dates tend to evoke) was that the WHO announces their pandemic screed the morning after the Japan Tsunami seven years prior. So, yes, indeed a Tsunami has hit again.

Was able to get out of dodge today into the back country, so again, no news. Met up with a number of people and was surprised that each, to the one, were calling out the BS and hysteria going down. Each was happy not to be working in the 'trenches' and having to put up with it. There was also great sadness for what people were enduring (their families and friends), along with the elderly and a growing food scarcity. The cruelty of it all.

By the time I was back on the highway - news: US/Canada boarder shut down (essential deliveries only), and then a call was placed to an employer who told me that the major manufacturing facility was shutting down for two months (projected), and thus each of the people who I had just met with will be unemployed by Friday. This is going to be hard.

Another guy I know has a boss who is pretty connected with banking (being a big customer for purchasing machinery) and he was told that in many parts of Canada 50% of small businesses will not survive. As the days have progressed this was starting to be the reality despite what promises were being made in Ottawa. For those who pulled the trigger on this, they have unleashed chaos, and it is as messed up a starting place as it can be...

On other thing. There are those C's circles within circles sometimes discussed, and now the business leaders, the who's who in Canada (I'm sure the U.S. and the EU leaders have similar pens right through the Fortune 500's), have signed a letter (see here) with sentiments like "Understand that your employees are looking to you for leadership and trusted information in turbulent times." Yes, 'turbulent' they all lament indeed, like a sea or wind - we must batten down the hatches. Seemed just ever so slightly choreographed, like a few went to Davos Switzerland or some other shark-tank and got the memo. Who knows where it came from, another circle, and they might not even have to whole memo, but just enough to ensure their unification for the big day.

Someone pointed out on another thread (was a video) the mass exodus of retiring CEO's, and yet that is in tandem with global bankers who just so happen to be heading off for greener pastures, too. Mark Carney is one, and the Governor of the Bank of Canada (they both shared that role), has also taken his bow with the thanks from a grateful government on behalf of its people for a job well done.

As far as can be seen, the C's have been on 🎯 on this, and it is for peeps to stay healthy (physically and mentally) as they take in the field, help where they can, and watch the show develop.

Sad, I was talking today with a hair dryers salesman, he commented with tears in his eyes that the company is about to go bankrupt, they produce but they also send make-up in China, they still don't have a date for the next production, although a Chinese supplier told them that the government had already authorized them to produce but they couldn't because the raw material suppliers didn't have the permission yet.
On the other hand, the depreciation of the peso VS dollar, is going down... They manage by price list what they deliver at the beginning of the year and the department stores require them to respect that list, which they will not be able to do so.

And we haven't even entered the mandatory quarantine phase yet, so when I hear the enthusiasts who are already doing it because had fallen in the hysteria, I feel like sending them to la chingada (to hell)

It had been of greatest help the adquired - thanks for that-and, constantly be curious to keep searching in order to help those who ask (perhaps some of those enthusiasts, once they realized, I guess).

It's frightening, really frightening, how many of the "clear headed" non-MSM folks on youtube are still in the panic mode: "OMG! the federal government isn't do enough! It's spreading undetected now! Shut it all down. Ban everything. Call out the military."

But you can't have hysteria in both directions: the virus is either deadly or it's spreading undetected are two different narratives. If the world is full of undiagnosed "carriers" and they are recovering and not showing up -- this isn't actually bad. It radically decreases the other scare number -- the mortality rate. We've gone from OMG! OMG! Spanish Flu mortality of 2% to 3% panicking to crying about the undetected and unharmed. But if we do the math, this puts mortality was down to .1 or even .05 -- we don't know. But Spanish Flu death toll is now off the table -- and a ton of talking heads seem disappointed in that. One mode of panic vanishes, so they manufacture another -- invisible spreading!

Back
Top Bottom