I see mirror hours every days, sometimes, several times a day...
I'm often seeing 9:11. Haven't changed one digital clock yet which I glanced as 8:11 = 9:11 EDT.
I do think it's part of change. If you've read enough of lives of saints from various traditions, there are descriptions of suffering that occurs along the way of the hero. It seems it has to be that way. Jesus sweating blood in Gethsemane, I recall that Gautama Buddha described feeling like his bones were breaking. Yogis, mystics, etc. experiencing all manner of ill effects. The stigmata of certain Catholic mystics.

When karma unwinds, it can hurt just as much on the way out as it did on the way in.
I had hiatal hernia surgery the end of Jan. Good thing the docs don't tell you about the intense shoulder & referred pain that comes with insufflation - body gets CO2 for laparoscopy surgery - or maybe I would have backed out. Anyway, about a week afterward I awoke with intense pain in esophagus area which seemed strange as I hadn't had any food or drink for hours. Before that, pain was exclusively the insufflation pain that wasn't affecting esophagus at all. Just the other night, I awoke with pain in chest to back (like spinal column) - I believe I was awake and not dreaming and tossed around a bit contemplating whether to get up or not. It shortly subsided and I went back to sleep. Since 'the change' was almost 20 years ago now, hot flashes and night sweats should be over, but they persist. Many times I've been awakened as jammies, undies, pillow, sheets really damp and/or bead of sweat rolling down chest. And usually late evening also brings the sudden hot flash out of the blue even though shortly before I had throw blanket over my legs and hands had been cold. I have ringing ears on and off - no pattern. Maddening!

About what the Cs said:
The following quote from Laura is relevant for this discussion IMO:
Q: Well, I just want to sit at home and channel the information, publish it, and not have to deal with the unpleasant parts!

A: Lots o'luck!!!

Q: What is that supposed to mean?

A: If you live by the sword, do not expect to sleep on the couch!

Q: Talk about your mixed metaphors!!! What the heck is THAT supposed to mean?
The Cs have one wicked sense of humor! So many times I burst out laughing! Coincidentally, The Perfect Storm was on amc last night and the captain of the Andrea Gail valiantly attempted to take his fishing boat over the crest of the humongous wave of the humongous storm he and crew were stuck in - close, but fell short. He chose to go down with the ship although even the one that got out didn't survive either.

So my 2 cents - posting and sharing here seems like a very creative activity which is most beneficial to planet/universe while also amping up the FRV of the group. So, take that 3D/4D STS!:phaser:

On the way there, we were stopped by the police, who asked for our "attestation" for being outside. We showed it to them. They just asked where we were going, were polite, and that was it. But boy, it sure is crazy... A curfew made to be seen as "pleasant and civilized".

Just wondering, what kind of attestation do you need? It is written by somone or?

After that, I went to a grocery store, and as soon as I entered the store they "order" me to wash my hands and the clerk asked me to re-wash them because according to him, I hadn't rubbed them enough!

The cashier at the grocery store panicked because the fresh chicken dripped on the scale and I couldn't touch anything before she came back in panic to wipe it off.

That is some craziness, in this kind of situations you can see how many and how much are people driven only by fear. At least some masks are down and you see with what kind of people you re dealing with.

Last edited:
All is quiet on the Western Front in a normally very busy street full of gay bars, resteraunts and the like. The air is fresh for once.
During the day, there are still quite a few people soaking up the sun in the cafes, and by the rivers.
Mothers at home with young kids are very frustrated, unused to looking after them all day, and feeling isolated, though some still visit the playgrounds.
Felt terrible last night, dizzy and exhausted, but took it easier today.
Also getting hot flashes ( prob perimenopause), but until the last couple of weeks I never woke up soaking in sweat. Yuck!
3 weird things have already happened:
1: During exams at school someone rang the firealarm at my kid's school, fire engine arrived, the whole school had to wait outside the school for about 2 hours. Exams were postponed. Was a hoax. OK.
2: At the beginning of February, Hurrican Sabine was supposed to be ripping through the city, all school children had to stay home. We all waited in anticipation for the " storm of the century" Guess what: a few sign posts were blown over and dead branches, not many were on the ground, it was quite windy, and continued being extremely windy up till a couple of weeks ago, but the "hurricaine" was another nothing burger.
3: Now this!

The current New Zealand count is 28 cases. However, it turns out they are playing with our heads with these numbers. The automatic assumption has been that there are 28 people in hospital. But the latest release yesterday let us peek inside the tent. The Health department head said "8 new cases today, one of whom is in hospital. So here we have a population thinking that there are 28 people with CV in hospital when the reality is there are maybe one of two in hospital, the rest have tested positive to the virus, are displaying no symptoms and are in self isolation at home. Wow. Quite a big difference. Talk about head games.

And on the back of the 28 cases, all ascribed to people who have returned from overseas, the borders have been closed and only New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are allowed back into the country. There has also been talk about various overseas tourists who are in the country and not self isolating, and how unacceptable that is. It feels like they are building up to expelling all foreign tourists, in the name of safety - time will tell.

Once we had 2 days where 8 new "patients" were identified, panic buying has accelerated. Supermarkets have quickly jumped on this and placed limits of numbers of items that can be purchased - masks, hand sanitiser, toilet paper - no more than 3 units of each. I did grocery shopping yesterday. I reckon about 10% of people were panic buying, with 2 or 3 trolleys each, the rest were mildly bemused about the whole thing and expressing amazement and the foolishness of people. So, no huge panic in the population yet, at least in the smaller town I live in (20K people). The panic seems to be restricted to our largest city Auckland where there are queues at all the supermarkets.

As far as the leadership goes, I think the politicians here are to some extent being forced to take actions. If they don't close borders, institute isolation regimes etc, they will come under intense criticism from the opposition politicians and the vocal minority in the population who have their own clear agenda, and risk losing the next election, due in September.

All in all interesting times.

The other thing I forgot to mention was that the Prime Minister in her daily update advised all citizens to not listen to any "misinformation" from the internet and to only trust what the government says. Even to the point of their setting up an official Covid19 website. The site supposedly is the only place when you an find out the truth, everything else is not to be trusted. Trust us, we will see you right

Amazing how this thing about money has gone viral almost on its own. And again I mention that this was part of the C's prediction so many years ago: that total control of money was one of the objectives.

Well, I think we can all see now that this whole thing MUST be incepted from 4D STS sources because I can hardly imagine any human group of intensely selfish psychopath types having such a plan in place that takes years to put into action. Many of those who started the ball rolling are dead now, in fact.

Well, like many of you have said, in a way the whole situation IS EXHILARATING! Finally, the contact potential difference for real CHANGE is being generated!

Like so many of you, I'm sick to death of this slow torture, this "death by a thousand cuts". Let's get the darn show on the road!

Hallelujah! or might aswell say Ceasaralujah! :clap:

Thank you everyone for sharing on-the-ground scenarios and chiming in with data collection and discussion here in this thread.

Deep and sincere gratitude for y'all! More than words can express.

The idea of choosing a new reality and FRV as mentioned in the last C's session has been on my mind. As has an April 2015 session that discussed souls in relation to frequency and macrocosmic-microcosmic scale in relation to the wave.

It might be a good idea for me to return to and finish reading The Righteous Mind and re-read The Wave Vol. 3, so going to start that this evening before EE.

My sister will be travelling back to us from Africa by plane soon, and is really concerned about what's going on. I've been wishing her a safe flight and return journey today. And for anyone in a similar situation.

Take good care, all :flowers:

The other thing I forgot to mention was that the Prime Minister in her daily update advised all citizens to not listen to any "misinformation" from the internet and to only trust what the government says. Even to the point of their setting up an official Covid19 website. The site supposedly is the only place when you an find out the truth, everything else is not to be trusted. Trust us, we will see you right
Here in France, every youtube video with coronavirus in its title comes with a banner "Coronavirus desease: get the latest info from the french government"

Just wondering, what kind of attestation do you need? It is written by somrone or?
You just write an attestation for yourself. It basically says: " I, hereby ME, authorize ME, to go to this place. Signed by ME". You even need it to go walk your dog outside your house.

I know it's crazy. But after all we've been living in a crazy world for a while, it just got crazier a notch or two over the past few weeks.

I guess that's going to be true if all we do is have to deal with our everyday affairs just to get through it.
I think this can save us (not all the time) to fell on the panic mode. since the quarantaine I am more attentive to what I do everyday, cooking, putting order, cleaning, taking care of my husband and the dogs. And when I go outside with the dogs I am so grateful to be able to do it. I try to put myself also in the mode of people that have less then me, so I take care of the food, for example, not to waste anything, water the same. etc. I am grateful of what I have, and try to be happy.

What I miss very much are flowers. There is nowhere where I can buy flowers. I asked the manager of the store of groceries if they can bring some. Maybe. I hope.

Hi flashgordonv. As per my previous post highlighting this likelihood, the NZ parliament also covered itself in blood today by using the COVID crisis to ram through the following. This in my inbox from the failed campaign to stop it:

Sadly, as you may have heard, the Abortion Legislation bill was passed in New Zealand on Wednesday evening.

Aware that public support for the bill was extremely low and the gap between the MPs who supported and opposed this bill was narrowing, the Jacinda Ardern government took full advantage of the panic surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic and rushed the final stages of the bill's progress through Parliament in one day.

The bill passed at 68 votes to 51 which was a much narrower margin than during the previous two stages.

Despite having supported the Bill earlier in the year, New Zealand's Deputy Prime Minister, Winston Peters and most of his party members (7 out of 9), decided to vote against it. Clearly this was thanks to pressure and public scrutiny put upon Mr Peters by our petition which was signed by over 60,000 CitizenGoers.

Although this change of heart was positive news, the fact is that Winston Peters did not force his government to withdraw the bill is extremely disappointing and represents a betrayal of those who voted for him, believing his pre-election promises about greater legal protection for the unborn.

Not only did New Zealand's coalition government, made possible by Mr Peters, fail in its duty of care to the most vulnerable members of society by passing an extreme bill, they did so in a cynical, unethical and unscrupulous fashion, knowing that the rest of the country was distracted by trying to wade through the challenges of surviving a pandemic.

No doubt this failure will be remembered in a few months time, when it is time for the citizens of New Zealand to once again cast their vote.

Thanks for all you do!

Caroline Farrow and the entire CitizenGO Team

Medicago has made significant progress toward producing an experimental plant-based vaccine for COVID-19.

The Canada-headquartered biopharmaceutical company is using a virus-like particle (VLP) grown in Nicotiana Benthamiana, a close relative of the tobacco plant, to develop a potential vaccine against the coronavirus disease that has now reached a global pandemic level.

You just write an attestation for yourself. It basically says: " I, hereby ME, authorize ME, to go to this place. Signed by ME". You even need it to go walk your dog outside your house.

I know it's crazy. But after all we've been living in a crazy world for a while, it just got crazier a notch or two over the past few weeks.

What on earth is the point of that?! :umm: That is very odd. Perhaps by complying with the instruction to write this down rather than just tell the official verbally it is a form of agreement to being constrained in this way. I am thinking in the metaphysical sense of agreeing to the abridgement of free will e.g.cases of possession or the scene in the book 'Dracula' where he asks his guest at his door to 'enter of their free will'.

My wife had to do some errands this morning and when she was back, she was in a sort of shock(she will probably share her experience later on). She should not pay in money because nobody wanted to touch the money and because they told her that from now on, they can not accept money and you can pay only by card either credit or debit.

Reminds me:

We're encouraging people to pay via contactless, not cash or by card and PIN, where I work to minimise contact.

It screams of technocracy. It's quite surreal.

Back
Top Bottom