This is just a thought and I may be totally wrong but if there is an agenda one of the bullet points on that list would be a furthering of the separation of classes. Everyone lower middle and below will be pushed further down and everyone upper middle and above will be able to take out up to 2,000,000 in small business loans (if they have a business), buy investments for pennies on the dollar and take advantage of this economic momentary collapse... the rest who have no discretionary income when the dust settles or business will be pushed further down. I am talking about here in US as this is my experience.

Well, Ina, perhaps you should excuse yourself from this thread?

Using hard thinking to try to figure out what is going on behind the scenes is what we do here and the financial costs/benefits are pretty important along that line. If part of the reason for generating the panic is financial/reset, I think nearly everyone here (yourself excepted, it seems), wants to know that. The evidence that GS, among others, agree that the virus is a #NothinBurgerVirus is an important data point as well.
OK, Laura, will do. 😇👍
Cheeres everyone and keep well.
With love,

Ina

I want to encourage many of you who are not yet members, to join FOTCM. With membership, and enough posts so that we can get a feel for sincerity (and I see a LOT of sincerity in this thread), you can be admitted to the private forum where meetings and other things are organized. In these times, the benefits may be helpful.
Will get this done! no idea if I've got enough posts though but I really don't mind this thread has awakened a lot in me already and I've never had this feeling of greatfulness for life before.
Paypal just upped my credit limit without me asking for it so I have sent FOTCM donation as well! I've not been financially hit that hard yet so happy to forward it on.

I've just gone for a walk around the shops this morning, visit my mum... bought fish and chips (still cooked in beef dripping!) I offered her some, she pinched half of it! after telling me she only wanted a little :lol:.

From speaking to people in shop's some have taken the monetary thing onboard and others have not. The ones I spoke with (two friends who just opened a sweet and candy shop last year) are literally doing the passing money in buckets so customers still keep coming in. They've even mentioned some customers got offended by having to put money in the pot and not a hand :halo:. There's a good mix of people here, who mostly believe the actions that are been taken are overblown and I'm astounded by the amount of people that have mentioned to me they think they've already had it, last november! Which I forget but I'm sure was mentioned a few... well few more pages back now. I'm generally finding though there is a big devide by age group around here, the older are more suspicous and the younger a good split of not giving two hoots and been scared out of their minds of harming their grandparents and parents.

There are of course some adults who are beginning to really give me the creeps with what they are suggesting on facebook. One has posted up a big red meme stating, "KIDS do your part!, Stay indoors and protect your grandparents and parents!". I've also got another family member whose been demanding the army get involved already. Thankfully down to Borris' bumbling ways we arn't there yet.
I was talking to my cousin about this thread and the situation last night and we were under the impression that we actually struck somewhat lucky with Borris as he doesn't seem to be escalating the situation as fast as other places... but obviously time will tell on that one. Especially with the fear a lot of people are experiencing and from what I hear of London it could be a possibility. I have however noticed the growin support for Borris and how he is handling the situation. A lot of friends are commending him on his work which could very well be used against us... IMO.

I've been noticing opportunities arrise of late, for one my relationship with my mother. We've actually got some pretty solid comon ground with all this now and I've had some great chats with her about it, she's also let me vent quite a bit with my own frustrations which I'm very greatful for. We've come a long way from when I was a problem child and I feel a lot more love and respect building between us both.

I too am catching up with this thread, I found out on Friday morning my 99 year old grandma had a fall in the shower the previous night and was stuck in York hospital. I believe she is ok (waiting to hear from my dad, who is 70... and currently stuck waiting outside her room as he's not allowed in -_-) , heck she fell and broke her back last year and gave the nurses hell whilst she was recovering :lol: the nurses reported her for swearing at them so many times and I couldn't help but give her a high five for that! Another 20 or so pages to go, keep up the good work everyone.

Last edited:
Was at the market today , ques outside few in at a time, wasn't that bad not waiting long, social distancing, wash hands on way in. Some stalls closed with signs saying the owner is vunrable so has to close for now. Some vendors wearing masks. All very civilised though, much prefer the markets, unfortunately it will most likely close this weekend being the last, will see. Picked up half a pig was hoping for full one but not complaining half will do. Pig farmer was in good form him and his wife I dont think they are buying the hysteria but didnt say, we had a bit of a laugh about non corona related stuff. Gave me 2kg of streaky bacon for free and a great price for the half pig and some more sausages have been going to him for years though. We are ready for this food wise didn't even have to go the supermarket 🕺 except for loo roll and butter picked up chickens in the butchers for the cats 😀 gonna do some EE now.
Listening to this to day thought of you guys. Enjoy

An observation from Northern California: Went to town yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see everything looking pretty normal. People everywhere, only a saloon closed. No masks, gloves, social-distancing, police, or TP (in stores) to be seen. We live in a very rural county and folks in these parts are very independent-minded and do not care for orders or even strong suggestions from Sacramento.

Last week I was is San Francisco and other than quieter than usual, mostly appeared normal there as well. Certainly traffic-wise. No idea about now.

Also, the C's spoke about strobe lights and how they may "hide" hyperdimensional activity in the skies. Many people have wifi at home, multiple television screens, Alexa smart speakers and so on and numerous strobe lights. What if, the PTB wanted people to stay indoors, and the EMF, strobe lights and hypnotic devices will play some part in an event to come? I don't know if I am reaching here, or have gone full-on wacko on this one!?

You've got a point. With their quarantine, people who no longer work and spend their time watching television and playing video games, it's going to brainwash them, the only words on a loop are "coronvirus, economic crisis and containment", which is enough to make them really crazy. Not to mention all the other sources of disruption...

As many of you I guess I‘m finding myself currently switching back and forth between sadness, disbelief, worrying, anger, exhaustion, depression and small doses of ecstasy on and ongoing basis. And in the face of it all the actual challenge/mission must be to be the best person you can possibly be, both at home and outside in zombie world. I feel a lot like people are sleepwalking right into disaster and actually asking for it currently. Hard to not feel sad and depressed about it. Maybe one of the big „carmic lessons“ right now is to realize that you are not in the position to alter lessons that need to be learned. Free will.

Well Pashalis, you are not the only one since I'm in the same boat and the same rollercoaster and pretty sure that many members are living through that also.

So given that this is essentially a fake Pandemic, how long are the PTB going to push this? This will hit small business owners the hardest. I've marveled for some time how hard they've already made it for small businesses to succeed. Even if you have a great product, are very disciplined and responsible in running that business, it's very difficult to succeed enough to keep the doors open much less get rich doing it. It seems they want only major corporations providing all goods and services. I'm not sure they even want dine in restaurants anymore. Everything is going online. There's at least eight different online services that will deliver most any restaurant's food to your door, which is another way to get people to just stay home. I guess they want people to just go to work and go straight home and order everything they need from Amazon and Uber Eats while watching the latest shows or movies on your home entertainment system. You can get 4K TV's for dirt cheap. Even if there's still a demand for the dine in experience, I think they're going to pretty much automate it so that wait staff is no longer needed. I have to more seriously think about what else I can do to earn money. The restaurant where I work is not going to shut down voluntarily because they can't afford to. So far they haven't insisted that all restaurant's close except for to go business like they have in other States, but that could still be coming.

It's all a little unsettling, but that's because the future is uncertain. Hopefully we can get some good clues from the C's.

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.
Session Date: July 16th 2009 :
(QUOTE)
Q: (L) Well, alrighty then! Now, we have people on the forum who are trying to sort themselves out and come up with some good questions. But, at the moment, we haven't really decided which of those questions are what we're going to bring to the table here, and what we have on our minds are a couple questions of our own. After I posted the last session, which I did today, one of the forum members posted an article about Maze Dances, or the Dance of Ariadne, or the Crane Dance. And they even put a link to where you could download or see one. (To Ark) Did you ever get it downloaded? (Ark) I downloaded all of them for you {on the minime system which takes hours}. (L) Can we watch them? (Ark) We can. (L) Okay, so we'll watch them later - well, I guess we better watch them now. We'll take a break and watch them before we ask about them. (Break to watch 5 dancing videos) (L) Ya'll still there?

A: Oh yes! That was inspiring, yes?

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.

Q: (S) We just run some extension cords, and... (laughter) (L) But how often do you add power?

A: With the current imbalance, about once a week. Later, as the balance is restored, it can be once a month... Dark of the moon.

Q: (S) What did they mean by "add power"? (L) Do it again. (P) Is it a special day of the week? (L) Well, they said once a month, dark of the moon... Oh, you want to know if it's once a week, then which day?

A: Moon-day

Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.
[/QUOTE]
Ok my question would be:

Would it be USEFUL or DESIRABLE in this time of madness , NOW, to learn this dance and to USE IT !?

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the coronavirus doesn't like heat and humidity, so there's a good chance that it will help👍

Can anyone help me find that post? A close friend of mine (and a SOTT reader) just shared some MSM articles with the exact opposite information. We have a community sauna here, where we often gather and sing. It would be of great benefit to have that continue - and also to help prevent the absorption of false information by my friends.

I'm still catching up to this thread, it's lightning speed!

I just wanted to thank all of you, reading the comments is like inhaling fresh air, it keeps me sane knowing that I'm not the only one not buying this madness!

Me and family members are managing a smaller internet service provider business for a couple thousands end-users (NO 5G, cmon guys!). As of right now, I've never ever seen so much bandwidth getting used! Still, fortunately, the bread and butter of the business, the workers that are dispatched to different areas for repairs are not totally freaked out and still doing their job. But there is some fear and some hygiene standards were raised up. In several cases a few jobs got cancelled; I respect if someone does not want to enter other people homes but if this trend won't slow down and the fear will increase even more I'm going to be the last one to do any repairs! The human fear factor can sadly provoke a tough business crisis but hopefully we are financially still going all right.

Anyway, I want to share with you an old image, taken from sott some years ago it always cheers me up! Got one printed, standing in my room and boy ol boy, how many times did it help me!
We won't give up without a fight, aren't we?
Signs_hope.jpg

Can anyone help me find that post? A close friend of mine (and a SOTT reader) just shared some MSM articles with the exact opposite information. We have a community sauna here, where we often gather and sing. It would be of great benefit to have that continue - and also to help prevent the absorption of false information by my friends.

These?

If that's not what you are looking for, go to the top of the page while in this thread, and on the search function, type "humidity" or "heat", select "in this thread", and you'll get several results. The thread is so huge by now, that it can be handy to search for information you found relevant several pages earlier. :-)

I guess my question for the C's would be: Why are the PTB deliberately increasing the number of infected/dead from coronavirus? Are they actually wanting to crash the economy by forcing governments to shut down commerce and movement of people, or is this just a test run that will be "shut down" in a few weeks and the system will still be "intact?" Basically, what's the endgame here?
If I was going to put my cynical hat on, I'd say the reasons might go something like this:
1. Because they want to keep control of the population and their 'place' as 'leaders' in the world.
2. Because they are panicking about losing that control.
3. Because they want to institute more control over the population.

They are prepared to sacrifice the lives and lifestyles of the entire global population in order to do that. I don't think they are deliberately increasing the number of infected or dead from the coronavirus, however this might be a side effect from their mismanagement and incompetence - an acceptable one, as far as they are concerned. But, they are definitely making a bad situation much worse, for their own gain, of course. That would be my opinion...cynical as it is....

Back
Top Bottom