I can't access any of the Youtube clips you guys are posting.
I have the same problem in last two days or so but only when I try to play them here in the thread. When opened in a new tab they work flawlessly.

In case it comes down to a lockdown to Youtube clips it might be a good idea to have an account on Brighteon and Bitchute.
Have thought of this for a couple of years too. Would it be useful to create a SOTT Media channel on one those platforms where to gather valuable video material? Perhaps if they want to get rid of uncomfortable info from the interenet, they will attack those platforms sooner or later anyway but YT censorship is in full swing already and it could be helpful to fight it off for another year or two.

Kind of agree, noticed the same as I was rereading before posting, even then there is also an implicit contrast she draws about 'others on the forum'. I didn't edit it because the point of my post was that I was using this (assumed) characterization as an opportunity for self-reflection. I didn't take it as an offense nor would it be possible to offend me, even with direct insults. What irked me is the perception of potentially useful information being dismissed out of hand.

I've been Working for a long time, I guess I'm at the point where I no longer have significant attachments to personality, but still have strong attachments to information.
I think it works to the benefit of all to just spell out, in plain language, what your stance or belief is, on a particular subject. I see a lot of people posting videos, saying have a look at this, and when people give their feedback, the poster gets bent all out of shape. Could save a lot of time, and grief if people just spoke plainly about what they believe, and why. Otherwise you are sort of playing a game of '20 questions'.

Curious thing I noticed in the German news: when they give the Corona numbers for Spain (and possibly some other European countries, I'm not sure), they cite the John Hopkins university. "According to John Hopkins university,..." - WTH? What has an American university to do with Spanish numbers? Perhaps a sign that some of this is micro-managed from the US?

Also, Trump was warned by intelligence agencies about Corona in January / February:

This could point in the direction outlined in the recent session: some "in-group" freaking out about the virus and trying to take control of the situation.

Drum-roll ... now for the PUNCH line ... to put the icing on the cake ...

March 22, 2020 -
US Senate leadership aims to finalize trillion-dollar coronavirus bill

... up to 4 Trillion dollars ... to shore up "U.S." financial markets and economies ... (if Trump signs the Bill?) This does not include the Million - Billion's other Countries are contributing! How's THAT - for Climate Change?

In reality, a Corporate "too big to fail" BAIL-OUT for the multi-National and International Corporations and their Banking Institutions, so they can further consolidate and exert more control and power, economically and financially! A One World Governing System that will minimize and control every faucet of an individual's life. (Does not include China, Russia or Iran).

For that power and control, they have created a medium (Coronavirus) to use to their advantage, with conflicting and unsubstantiated
reports in casualty numbers, forced quarantine's, lockdowns and Border controls. To get their demands met in Trillions of dollars, they are willing to risk isolating the public to the confines of their living area and limiting movement outside of those perimeters, up to 90 and 120 days (4 months).

FILE PHOTO: U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin testifies before the Senate Finance Committee during a hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., February 12, 2020. (REUTERS/Yuri Gripas/MANILA BULLEITN)

WASHINGTON– Republican and Democratic leaders of the U.S. Senate were headed back to the negotiating table on Sunday as they scrambled to work out a $1 trillion-plus bill aimed at limiting the coronavirus pandemic’s heavy toll on the economy.

The bill, Congress’s third effort to limit the economic hit, aimed to include financial assistance for average Americans, small businesses and critically affected industries including airlines.

The virus has killed at least 325 and sickened more than 25,000 across the United States, leading governors and mayors to shut schools, businesses and many aspects of American life.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin predicted on Sunday the White House and Congress would reach an agreement. Congressional leaders were due to resume negotiations at 11 a.m. (1500 GMT). Over the past week President Donald Trump’s administration has been pushing for aggressive steps to stem the economic hit, after Trump spent several weeks downplaying the virus’ risks.

Mnuchin said the package would include loans for small businesses, direct deposits that could give an average U.S. family of four $3,000 and up to $4 trillion in liquidity for the U.S. central bank to support the economy.

Mnuchin, speaking on “Fox News Sunday,” also said the additional liquidity measures for the Federal Reserve aims to help a broad base of U.S. businesses get through next 90 to 120 days.

After two days of marathon closed-door negotiations, there was no sign of an overarching deal between negotiators late on Saturday, despite Republicans’ claims of bipartisan agreement on specific issues including unemployment insurance and small business assistance.

“The past two days of intense bipartisan talks are very close to a resolution,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Saturday. McConnell plans to hold a vote on the sprawling package on Monday.

Combined with actions undertaken by the U.S. Federal Reserve and the administration, the prospective bill would have a $2 trillion net impact on a U.S. economy facing powerful headwinds spawned by the outbreak, according to White House officials.

Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat who met twice on Saturday with Mnuchin, agreed progress was being made. “I’m optimistic we can get a deal,” the New York Democrat told reporters on Saturday.

Once approved by the Senate, any measure would need to be voted on in the Democratic-led House before Trump could side it into law.

Scare tactics and diverting funds from governing bodies (middle men) that are generally used in civilian management and citizen social programs.

Factbox: The economic remedies for the coronavirus
Policymakers and government leaders have taken a range of measures to shore up financial markets and economies
in the face of a coronavirus pandemic. Here is a list of how some of the world's biggest economies and economic blocs have reacted.
EU to redirect funds to virus-hit parts of economy
The EU will boost spending on coronavirus-hit sectors of the economy, it said on Friday, also clearing member nations to run bigger deficits as Germany diverted state funds to cushion businesses against the impact of the epidemic.

Swiss health minister says no complete lockdown yet, but 'almost there'
UK tells vulnerable to stay at home for 12 weeks to fight virus
Spain warns the 'worst is yet to come' as coronavirus deaths surpass 1,300
Colombia to hold 19-day quarantine to fight coronavirus
Bosnian region orders elderly, youngsters indoors over coronavirus
German states impose measures to keep people at home to contain virus
Poland shuts schools until Easter
Austria extends coronavirus restrictions until April 13
Israel orders citizens to stay home in partial lockdown

Malaysia to deploy army amid movement curbs to contain coronavirus
Italy to use army to enforce coronavirus lockdown in worst-hit region

Last edited:
Shortages theory

The shortages of toilet paper and other weird items... and the empty shelves of a lot of foods...

This is attributed to shopping by panicky shoppers, or price gougers. But what if - as well - the government is stockpiling? Surely something is up. So what do you stock the shelters with? Food, of course. Toiletries, stuff needed to live in shelters for long periods.

So, the government has to be in prepper mode too. It's not just individuals that are causing these shortages. The government must be hurrying to stockpile emergency supplies.
And that would explain the shortage of toilet paper, ect. and the explanation for it. Some items are to fill emergency shelters with. And we see empty shelves, and to explain it away, it is attributed to panic shopping.

And we see how politicians give a heads up to their rich supporters. They can certainly afford stocking up more than the average citizen, and they stockpile accordingly. And so we see a lot of empty shelves.

Anyway, the theory is that govt stockpiling is the reason for store shortages. Most people haven't been panicked where I live, yet there are empty shelves, and this is all over the world. So, either the virus is really bad, or something else is making the governments prepare.

Gov. Dewine has followed through on his threat (no surprise there):
BREAKING:
Coronavirus: Ohio issues stay-at-home order, only essential businesses and day cares at 6 children per room allowed

The streets of Ohio’s cities will be much quieter Tuesday morning if the state’s businesses and residents abide by new orders issued Sunday by Governor Mike DeWine.

The governor and Ohio Director of Health Dr. Amy Acton issued a “stay-at-home” health order that will go into effect at 11:59 p.m. Monday.

The order requires residents to stay at home with the exception of essential needs, such as going to the grocery store, restaurant carryout, weddings and funerals. DeWine did say playgrounds are closed, but parks remain open and he encouraged people to get outside with the proper social distancing.

“We haven’t faced an enemy like we are facing today in 102 years” since the Spanish flu, DeWine said. We are at war. In the time of war, we have to make sacrifices.

I'm on pg 229, so sorry if this is old news now.

What I experience at home is very bizarre.
The draft is terrible in the house, while the wind outside is not blowing at all.
It sometimes seems like a gust of wind.
An hour ago when I took a shower, a gust of wind in my face in the bathroom.
Well the Cs said it would be weird.
Well this is weird right.

У меня просто нет слов...

«Очень постыдная история»: Чехия украла партию китайских масок у Италии

22.03.2020 - 19:00

Translation
I just don't have the words...

" A very shameful story": Czech Republic stole a batch of Chinese masks from Italy
22.03.2020-19: 00
In the midst of a coronavirus pandemic, a serious scandal may break out between Italy and the Czech Republic. Czech investigator Leo cervenka said that Prague was awarded the humanitarian aid that was heading to Italy. The batch included 680,000 masks and respirators to fight the coronavirus.

The Czech police confiscated the cargo as intended for illegal sale.

According to la Repubblica, the Czech Ministry of health did not recognize the fact that it appropriated someone else's humanitarian aid for three days.

"This is not a gesture of European politics, this is a very shameful story," the investigator said.

At the same time, the Chinese authorities said that they will send a new batch of masks and respirators to Italy because the Czech Republic has already unpacked the old one and sent it to hospitals.
«Очень постыдная история»: Чехия украла партию китайских масок у Италии

What I experience at home is very bizarre.
///
Какая связь с короновирусом? Я чего-то не понимаю?

Translation
What's the connection to the coronavirus? Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Angela Merkel In Quarantine!

Chancellor Angela Merkel must now place herself in domestic quarantine during the Corona crisis. She had contact with an infected person. One thing is clear: retreating into quarantine is a precautionary measure. (..)

In the afternoon, Chancellor Angela Merkel, after a phone call to the prime ministers of the federal states, informed the population about the further procedure in the Corona crisis. Afterwards the news: The Chancellor herself must be put in domestic quarantine. On Friday she had contact with a doctor who had in the meantime tested positive for the corona virus. The physician had given Merkel a preventive pneumococcal vaccination.

FOCUS.de

From yesterdays's session:

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Suppose Merkel has contracted "the virus" - could it turn her personality around towards a "beneficial nature"? :huh:

Germany bans gatherings of more than 2 people in desperate attempt to stop Covid-19
:scared:
What's next? Will they ban mirrors so that one doesn't transmit the virus to themselves?

Well, that you can‘t gather with people in your own home that are not part of your household... And you are not aloud to come closer than 1,5 meters to people in public places (except people from the own household). Just two of a number of new rules in germany now. All of it can be punished if not followed.

March 22, 2020 - US Senate leadership aims to finalize trillion-dollar coronavirus bill

... up to 4 Trillion dollars ... to shore up "U.S." financial markets and economies ... (if Trump signs the Bill?) This does not include the Million - Billion's other Countries are contributing! How's THAT - for Climate Change?
We used to call that, "bribing you with your own money.' Some things never change...

Suppose Merkel has contracted "the virus" - could it turn her personality around towards a "beneficial nature"? :huh:

Assuming that this virus could be an amplifier that matches VRF and alignment, it will be beneficial if you are aligned to STO but it will be negative if you are aligned to SDS. (at least that's how I understood it) So regarding Merkel I will let you make your own decision. My 2 cts

Back
Top Bottom