Session 21 March 2020

So I'm speculating that maybe there was a recent mutation that made the virus more infectious. Maybe the original strain was not very contagious but something happened in China to change that and now there is a second strain that is spreading like wildfire, hence the sudden urgency from the PTB.

Not more infectious necessarily, more like the tinkering done in Fort Detrick last summer and then the subsequent realization that it has been spread to China (and possibly elsewhere) made them freak out. They thought they had it contained to the soldiers they tested it on.

Something else just occurred to me, re the hot flashes thing. I was just sitting in the kitchen ('avin a fag) with the window open, reading this, when 2 members of my family came in complaining bitterly of the cold - it's -2 degrees out there, and very windy, but I hadn't noticed it especially, actually it felt refreshing,and last night I was so tired I forgot to close the window, sure it felt cold, but no harm done, despite the huge temperature drop.
What if these hot flash DNA changes will also assist in adapting to the oncoming Ice Age? Just a thought.

Could not switch off the ideas poping in my head reading the comments, sorry sorry don't kick it's long, i hope it's good - here are my notes :

Some reflexions, ideas, questions i took note while reading the comments ... some of them are responses to some other members.
It's a DRAFT ^^

-------------------------------------

What's the number of people having being infected in total, what are the % of having caused a beneficial effect, or a bad effect, or nothing ?
That's even a question : can it trigger no effect ?
Wondering since a few days : ok it creates bleedthrough, except that it's annoying when you have it, is it for a good thing or a bad thing ? At first glance I would bet it's not good ? Or it's a kind of mandatory "correction" happening, or a kind of healing ?

Maybe one simple solution to avoid being vaccinated : create a sufficient group of pression to allow to chose its vaccin, knowing that they FOR SURE they will not hide this information, we already received a lot of information about X, Y and Z working on a vaccine, and in some of them (that's a key question of course, I hope that it'll not be ALL of them) must be avoided !
For instance, let's bet that the russian or chinese official ones are not corrupted ones (no hidden bio weapon), then ok, I'll vaccinate, but with THIS vaccine.
This idea could be pushed, pression from Russia and other countries which are not part of the big plan, if we are sufficiently enough willing to, I'm cnofident that someone like Putin will hear it & understand, and still confident that he can arrange to make pressure on WHO in order to allow any citizen of the world to chose the vaccine he wants to be injected, he could simply argue that all vaccines will have in finality the same effect and also that nothing then could justify the need to oblige for one precise vaccine (soft power method). Then we'll have a fight between the WHO and the WTO, WTO being under pressure from the top but from the bot also, all the labos that want to sell their remedy, more fights between STS crackling structures. Could be a track to follow. Indeed we all need to refurnish in popcorns :lol:

Thinking about Putin : is he aware of all of that ? I would bet 'yes".

About Dr Raoult, I posted on the corona thread about how we could help him, support him, expecting that he would need this, here :
(Edited, missed in url of the post, sorry)

A very interesting question/reflexion is the following one, maybe ask question to C's for a later session. I suppose that many people, mainly Frenc, and probably even more among the "Marseillais" (they are probably proud of this Dr), thought about him positively. And among them, some probably thought +/- the same than what I wrote in the article (that he'll get pressure, bribing, death menaces), and we know already about death menaces. And among these people more aware of the reality (also like members here), send even stronger thoughts of protection toward him, like if you would make a prayer, but simply thinking about, thanking him, ask to protect him ...
And I wonder if this what happened ? (this would be the question)
I have like an intuition it's, but in which measure ? France is one of the key target for any possible chaos to launch on it, it's obvious that they did the maximum to put Raoult under pressure, it's, when you think twice about, incredible that he stand out, resisted (:clap::thup:). I can't help thinking he was helped, and would like to know if "supports thoughts" (that I separate in 2 categories so: ones from people who just support him, without any clear demand, and the ones from people who knew what would happen and send positive protection thoughts for him with +/- clear statements, who adapted their protective wishes for him) played a role ?

Now understand the high interest of this question : because if "yes", does anybody here see what this means ? Think about the community, or just FOTCM (even if I think that this would affect any forum members who participate, but effect would be stronger for FOTCM who would even better organize) - it's also linked to FRV. I see like a grid forming between each.
Ex1: One is attacked, post it asap on the forum, can be done by any member, not specially the one under attack => reinforcment rapidly arrive under the form of strong positive thoughts directed to the one attacked.
Ex2: One is going to do a very important thing for him, or maybe dangerous, dunno, something critical whenyou can say "any help welcomed" => post it on the forum, anybody present can read and send thoughts, it's free :wow:, you can even do it while reading and thus almost loose no time, and not obliged to do it when it happens, it's a 4D trick, time does not matter there.
We can then support all each other, when once need he's helped, on another stage than the 3D one I would say. Didn't the C's said to start to think 4D and get used with what is possible to do already ? (or train to + learn)
Someone answered that we can ask for help to 4D STO, but why not adding also "us" ? Yes we can !

I further believe in this when you read the books of Lynn McTaggart, specially "The Bond", with testing of various healers on a group of patient, in double blind, and with stunning results for the group which was "treated" only by "thoughts" (and as the C's said the ritual they could have done is useless, faith is the key) - only read 2 from her (The field and The Bond), but she writes other about the intentions, and i guess many other book speak about that.
Last sub-question on this is : supposing it can play a strong effect, could even our thoughts help someone of the community who just been vaccinated to be kinda healed/protected/... ?

Reflexion while rolling my cigarette : "When you do not have anymore the fear to die than yes, life is a game"
In french as it was in my head "Quand t'as plus peur de mourrir, c'est un jeu"

Maybe the prediction of the Jews (or it's a zionist one ?) talking about "The fight between all" (and them, they would hide the time it passes), it's in reality missing one word at the end : "STS" ! If yes, it was a good "whishful thinking", to classify in the top 3
Note: This does not mean that we'll not suffer of the collateral damage of course.

If many more people "awake", by means of being less influenced and so on. This will probably help to start for a real epidemy of truth.
Remember the last comment C's made in the February sessions.
Hum ... we could logically expect a great number of new SOTT forum members to come in a near future.
As a guy from the IT side, maybe this would be worth it to already think about how the forum could be even more improved, also robustness, availability, disaster recovery. Note: i did not say that it wasn't the case nor it's not good, on the contrary, this forum is really one of the most advanced forum I ever seen.
There are small things I already thought about in order to improve it, im focussing on helping the information exchanges considering the story oof the long corona thread that obliged anybody to spend 4h by day minimum to read all, and even more to answer, during this whole last 10 days, don't any think the contrary ?
A first good idea i drop here would be the following, taking exemple of the long corono thread :

Once someone finished to read a page (15 posts) and click on the next one, he received a popup message indicating how many posts were "checked"
This option can be activated or not, if activated, it can be furthermore set to "set by default all un-checked or all checked", and you have to add a new checkbox for each post which will then be whether already checked or not (the default option) - so once you go to the next page, suppose you checked 2 posts on the lat 15 posts page, and suppose that, to simplify, you checked each time 2 posts every previous pages read and that you are moving from page 100 to 101. This would mean that if you click again on the "back to page 1", you'll have 2 posts by page x 100 = only 2 posts that you selected to be important to you, like a personal filter anybody can activate or not.
Last option to add would be a big on/off button to activate this filer or not (this is different than activate the function itself with the sub-option described up)
A new option also in the search filter : search only among selected posts
This would greatly help to clarify the exchange of information, researches on the forum
If i detail so much here like this it's because it's in my mind so better write it down fast or this will pop out :huh:- thinking twice after re-reading this : still think it's a good track to study.

Forgot to speak about 5G, but it's more than understandable that looking at the revelations, it's actually a small potatoe subject

I think a good team-work document could be made here by the community :
Or 2 documents. Target : your relatives, except if they are really ... and sadly impossible to retrieve, to help, helpless.
Not urgent to do, but priceless to have in hand, for all here.
First document which address to them and make them understand that there's now kinda a new paradox, things to do, then need to regroup and prepare. And so many sentences, arguments and so on that could be imagined to have into possession the best document that could summarize this. The kind of document I would give to my brothers and other closed relatives after I a speech I would make before.
Second document which explain all the reasons for this, if possible to most stunning fact, the most "you can't avoid this truth" and so on. And this document would be updated each time a new stunning element will be added, and as we understood from the C's answers, they'll make mistakes, it won't work, exposures.
I see this litterally as a 3D SDA weapon to help people to regroup, to gather, to prepare, to draw stronger links or retrieve lost ones, and so many positives consequences we could imagine.

How will PTB explain why all should be vaccinated, specially the ones who got the virus ? As said, it mutes every year like the flue, this would be like taking 2019 flue vaccine for the 2020 flue, this would be nonsense !? Thus, we can already suppose they will invent the story that here it's special, it's a vaccine for all the possible mutations to come, and of course some rational or simply honest scientists will oppose, they'll again try to shout their mouth ... more cacophony to come from this side too.

Last note : it's more than i expected when i started to write this on my notepad - try to put a clear format/edition

I can't help too think about writing "Sorry again if so long", it's like raw data, made one re-read of this, many subjects whether to drop whether to discuss later, dropped 1 or 2 already. If you enjoyed, then me too :)

Last edited:
Not more infectious necessarily, more like the tinkering done in Fort Detrick last summer and then the subsequent realization that it has been spread to China (and possibly elsewhere) made them freak out. They thought they had it contained to the soldiers they tested it on.

Okay so when they said in the session its been around for 2 years maybe thats when the Fort Detrick geniuses started working on it or maybe thats when the base virus that they chose to use and modify started circulating in the population or something like that. If that's the case then its likely that none of us would have been exposed to the tinkered virus any earlier than October or November of last year, right?

We should form the 'not an epidemiologist society'. Our mission statement could be: "People who are not epidemiologists can still talk about it like they know what they're talking about: especially on FB".

Do you think that would get our accounts banned? 😃

I understand that, what I am wondering is why NOW. I guess the way I worded my question was unclear?

In other words, if the virus was released ~2 years ago, surely it has already "made the rounds" across the globe? Many forum members spread widely across the globe are speculating that they may have had it in the last 2 years, so that seems like an indication that this is the case.

In other words:
  1. The virus was released 2 years ago
  2. It is highly infectious (C's say in the session that actual cases are higher than reported, although actual deaths are lower)
  3. Given 1 & 2 we may presume/hypothesize that it has already run through the global population in the past 2 years.
  4. So my question is: why the quarantine now? Why not 2 years ago? Or last year?
The C's say:

So I'm speculating that maybe there was a recent mutation that made the virus more infectious. Maybe the original strain was not very contagious but something happened in China to change that and now there is a second strain that is spreading like wildfire, hence the sudden urgency from the PTB.

I hope that's a bit more clear.

Or it was me being obtuse due to still being tired from this virus I have been dealing with the last few days. In any case, your clarification is much appreciated and it has given me food for thought for when I am a bit more compos mentis :-) .

Or it was me being obtuse due to still being tired from this virus I have been dealing with the last few days. In any case, your clarification is much appreciated and it has given me food for thought for when I am a bit more compos mentis :-) .

No worries, that post wasn't a fully formed thought so I can see why you read it the way you did. :flowers:

I hope you're back to full strength soon!

It seems to me that some doctors are complacent when you express the refusal of vaccination, they can put the stamp on your health booklet (in France) indicating that you did it well when you did not. In addition, people who have already experienced very unpleasant side effects related to vaccination may ask not to be vaccinated because doctors believe that the risk is greater than the benefit (even though not all vaccines are known to be beneficial).

Grrr the more you write the more you can make mistakes, just one correction in the following example :
This would mean that if you click again on the "back to page 1", you'll have 2 posts by page x 100 = only 2 posts that you selected

Correction is "It's "only 200 posts" - so instead of 1500 (15x100 pages)posts to browse in, you reduced it to 200 important posts you selected, a bit like when you like one post or bookmark it, but different use ...

Since it would be hard to predict exactly how severe food shortages will be and when - but pretty likely that having enough nutricious food may very well be a challenge in the mid to long term, the following thread provides a lot of great tips on canning and preserving meat, as well as other staples. For those new to prepping, just take it step by step and do what you reasonably can, even if its just a little. That little bit, added to over weeks and months could very well help through the more difficult times.

Canning meat/what Equipment is needed, how much canning is necessary

Thanks for the informative session! While most vision centers have voluntarily shut down across the country, luckily, mine is open, so I still have work! They said they'd stay open until ordered to close.

The session has let me breathe a sigh of relief and cleared up a lot of confusion. Thanks again! :headbanger:

Thanks to Chateau Crew for this great session - that 12 minute part must have been something! Guess I was wondering if it's being video recorded so as to not miss any letters and perhaps aid transcription - especially when letters come fast!

Thanks too to all who have posted replies - always appreciate the inputs! I must say, Joe is giving the Cs a run for the money in the humor department! :lol:
We should form the 'not an epidemiologist society'. Our mission statement could be: "People who are not epidemiologists can still talk about it like they know what they're talking about: especially on FB".
Love it!

Composed the following to sum up What Really Happened:
  • Genetic tinkering of virus to create vaccine that would make people more controllable
  • Virus accidentally escapes from Ft. Derrick bio-lab - mutates
  • Virus carried to Wuhan by U.S. soldiers attending 2019 Military World Games
  • Virus mutates more and spreads - two major strains
  • China recognizes problem and because of prior learned experience with SARS enables actions to contain spread and cure
  • PTB see golden opportunity as to China's response and set own plan in motion
  • Appears to be perfect opportunity to manipulate an economic reset
  • Virus is very mild to most people - not everyone will notice it
  • Guesstimating the numbers who have it and maybe more have it than suspected since it is so mild for some people
  • PTB panic as they realize mutated virus is doing the opposite of what was intended
  • Political puppets fall in line to bring about lockdown measures to contain virus spread
  • All kinds of unintended consequences on tap as PTB are psychopaths "plagued" by wishful thinking - and also idiots
  • Approximately two months of general lockdown - some places shorter, others longer
  • This is a global phenomenon - stay tuned
Sitting on this for now as to disseminating to even core family members. I've sent plenty of health info and links to articles/vids showing that things are not as we're being told. Maybe when things really get crazy - one way or another - they'll be more receptive and ask. Meanwhile, guess I do need to stock up more food - during the special "senior shopping hours" - while even that lasts!

A really amazing Session! Thank you.

The main question I have is: if its been "out in the wild" for the past ~2 years, why would the PTB be trying to stop the spread now? Did a recent mutation make it more infectious? Or some other change that is making the PTB feel they need to lock things down now? Maybe the Chinese response and ensuing panic in western countries is forcing their hand?

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

In answer to your question, Seamas, when the strain escaped Fort Detrick, they probably followed protocol of other instances where this situation has happened before, like in secret Military bio-labs located in Ukraine, Georgia and elsewhere, which under Military codes, comes under National Security. They would do an assessment and follow the progression of the strain in the general population, using medical records and blood tests from hospital admissions, etc.

The C's verify China's suspicion that US soldiers introduced the strain into Wuhan but it's unclear if it was intentional? Considering the timing Coronavirus appeared (prior to China's New Year and big celebrations) it's possible that the US Military Brass were aware that one or more soldiers were carriers or it "was planted" to expose the general public? Either way, China took extreme measures to isolate and control it. I think what spread it, other Countries began flying their citizen's and Embassy Staff out of China without testing? But there might have been a secondary agenda involved because now - China could be blamed - and when it appeared in Countries outside of the Country, a campaign was promoted by Government and Health Officials to exaggerate the number affected and to create general chaos, so a National Emergency could be set in place, giving way to quarantine's and closing Border's. The next step was the need to shore up the economy, at the expense of the citizens, giving large Corporations monetary hand out's. A Bail Out?

Chinese official blames coronavirus outbreak on US military

Defense chief Mark Esper: 'Completely absurd' that China blames U.S. military for coronavirus

Here's a reminder from "Bringers of the Dawn":
There is a great polarization of energies occurring, with many participants and observers. Many who have come to observe have come to disrupt as well; they have come to learn their "stuff" in this time. There are also participants who are completely intent on creating a world that will be quite glorious. As we see it, as the probable worlds begin to form, there will be great shiftings within humanity on this planet. It will seem that great chaos and turmoil are forming, that nations are rising against each other in war, and that earthquakes are happening more frequently. It will seem as if everything is falling apart and cannot be put back together. Just as you sometimes have rumblings and quakings in your lives as you change your old patterns and move into new energies, Earth is shaking itself free, and a certain realignment or adjustment period is to be expected. It will also seem that the animals and fish are departing Earth. Those animals are now moving over to the new world as it is being formed. They are not ending their existence, they are merely slipping into the new world to await your joining them.

It is difficult to explain this, to a certain extent, because it is beyond the third-dimensional experience. Basically, you are moving into the fourth dimension. When this move is made, you will literally form a new Earth. It will seem as if you have awoken from a dream into a world that is pristine and beautiful. Your skies are full of observers watching and waiting to see how you will do this and offering to give you assistance in doing it. For many people, it seems as if this shift is completely beyond all possibility. But not for you who have studied this energy as alchemists and ancient Atlanteans in temple life. The training you have had in other times is encoded within your beings to prepare you for this juncture.

The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps twenty million people leave the planet at one time, there will be a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining. When a large group passes over together, they create an impact upon the consciousness of those who remain.

And also:
These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. They came to Earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power.

The original human was a magnificent being whose twelve strands of DNA were contributed by a variety of sentient civilizations. When the new owners came in, they worked in their laboratories and created versions of humans with a different DNA-the two-stranded, double-helix DNA. They took the original DNA of the human species and disassembled it. The original DNA pattern was left within the human cells, yet it was not functional; it was split apart, unplugged.

Within human cells are light-encoded filaments, fine gossamer threads of energy that carry information. When these gossamer threads are working together like a cable-the way fiber optics works-they form the helix of your DNA. When you here rearranged, you were left with the double helix. Anything that was unnecessary for survival and that could keep you informed was unplugged, leaving you with only a double helix that would lock you into controllable, operable frequencies.

A frequency fence, something like an electrical fence, was put around the-planet to control how much the frequencies of humans could be modulated and changed. As the story goes, this frequency fence made it very difficult for the frequencies of light-information-to penetrate. When light frequencies were able to penetrate the control fence, there was no light to receive them. The humans' DNA was unplugged, the light-encoded filaments were no longer organized, so the creative cosmic rays that brought light did not have anything to plug into and hold onto.

What part do you play in this story? You are members of the Family of Light. The mere fact that you are reading this book shows that you are Family of Light. For some of you, this is just like a dream. We are reminding you of what you know inside yourselves. We have come onto this planet to trigger your memory banks-to inspire the human race through the band of light so that you will begin to remember who you are, to create your own reality, and to alter the frequency on the planet and claim rightful ownership of yourselves and this territory.

We, as Pleiadians, come back through time-into what would perhaps be called our past-in the vestige of representatives of light. We come back in order to share a frequency with you, a frequency that each one of you has agreed to carry on this planet in order to change the DNA of the rearranged human race. This is a big story. It could make headlines, you know.

The Original Planners are not about to lose the territory. Do you think they are going to give up so easily? The Original Planners began to call on the Family of Light to go in and infiltrate the project, to incarnate one-by-one and bring the light-as information via creative cosmic rays-into the place where it was lost. The Family of Light began its work here, coming into a system that was devoid of light and devoid of information. By mutating the laws of humanity, these creative cosmic rays began to pierce people's bodies, individual by individual, then group by group. In very small amounts throughout the eons were these frequencies of information brought onto this planet. At times, great battles were fought to keep out the light or information that was always looking to be expressed. The Original Planners knew that, cosmically speaking, this w as a lesson for them in allowing, in understanding the creator gods who took their project.

As I've said before, help has already arrived. The Pleiadeans were off by a decade, other than that, pretty spot on.

Now, this cosmic energy to change our DNA, where might it be coming from? How about, a portal? Perhaps, in the Middle East?

Back
Top Bottom