New Zealand , with 103 cases, 3 of which are hospitalised, and 2 cases which are attributed to community transmission, is now going to Level 4 lockdown for a month. Boom. All for the good of the people. The wondrous computer models have been invoked and they reveal that if we do this, we can probably limit the deaths to a couple of thousand, but oif we DON"T do it, then of thousands will die. Really, tens of thousands didn't even die in China or Italy. Our population is 5 million people. We have had no deaths and 3 people in hospital. Many of the 103 cases have cleared after isolation. Give me a break. If you are going to lie about the numbers at least use believable lies.

Someone else who is very cold in the house, while the heating is at 21 degrees.
Dam not normal.
Already for a few days like this.
First i did not think anything of it, but now i start to wonder?
And together with that wind in the house.

The state of affairs in the Netherlands.
I still think the same.
Schools, sports clubs, restaurants, catering, are close.

But it was nice weather today, and many people went to the beach, Scheveningen, Walking on the boulevard.
And now Rutte is warning to keep a distance, what those people did not.
Hopefully no complete lockdown here.
But if people go on like this, they will.
I think the Netherlands is the mildest in the approach so far.
But Rutte also appears to know that it is not so serious for young people.
Using the "consider the older people" phrase, that you can infect them.

I have corresponded a few times with a friend in Shanghai, who is originally from Wuhan, and has precise knowledge of the effect of the public panic and CoVID19 policies in both cities. Two months ago, her mother was just beginning lymphoma treatments in a Wuhan hospital and was sent home, treatments suspended, "until further notice." Things are finally returning to normal there, with the lymphoma treatments resumed six days ago. She recognized the policies being enacted in my U.S. city. If there was any doubt that the Western governments are copying China's policies, this message should dispel it. However, being nearer to warmer weather, the more extreme policies may never be called upon, especially if the HCQ drug cocktail under testing in New York state shows positive data one week from now, and non-manipulated results are publicized. We wait and see. What might occur in the meantime, given all the disinfo, who knows?

1584934808000.png

New Zealand , with 103 cases, 3 of which are hospitalised, and 2 cases which are attributed to community transmission, is now going to Level 4 lockdown for a month. Boom. All for the good of the people. The wondrous computer models have been invoked and they reveal that if we do this, we can probably limit the deaths to a couple of thousand, but oif we DON"T do it, then of thousands will die. Really, tens of thousands didn't even die in China or Italy. Our population is 5 million people. We have had no deaths and 3 people in hospital. Many of the 103 cases have cleared after isolation. Give me a break. If you are going to lie about the numbers at least use believable lies.

Sorry to hear that mate!! I hope our stupid pollies don't follow suit here in Aus! Although I am guessing it's only a matter of time..sigh!

But it was nice weather today, and many people went to the beach, Scheveningen, Walking on the boulevard.
And now Rutte is warning to keep a distance, what those people did not.
Hopefully no complete lockdown here.
But if people go on like this, they will.
The exact same is happening in London, and in US cities. The governors and mayors are angry, loudly threatening more extreme measures if people don't obey them. Testing, pushing limits.

Sorry to hear that mate!! I hope our stupid pollies don't follow suit here in Aus! Although I am guessing it's only a matter of time..sigh!
The immediate response to this, even with the PM saying "Don't panic buy, the supply lines will be kept open, the warehouses are full", was immediately huge lines at the supermarket and shelves stripped bare.

The immediate response to this, even with the PM saying "Don't panic buy, the supply lines will be kept open, the warehouses are full", was immediately huge lines at the supermarket and shelves stripped bare.

Yep exactly the same here in the beginning.
People had already hoarded.
But after Rutte said that hoarding was not necessary, more people started to do it, because your president is of course not to be trusted, and then they just do the oposite of what he said.

I wish people (not here for the most part) would stop referring to the covid-19 situation in Italy as a reference. I keep hearing..."but look at Italy". There is ALWAYS a context for the kind of discrepancy we see in the numbers there compared to elsewhere. Here is that context, courtesy of Prof Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health (emphasis mine):

Excellent of you to lay that out, Joe (and what is not else quoted).

From one of my favorites:

Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.

- Mark Twain

Just noticed that this thread is now at 3,550 posts since January 20th - don't think I've ever experienced a thread grow like this, and I don't think I've missed many posts (it was an exerciser to keep up).

Thanks to everyone for their efforts in helping to track the developments - more to come...

Yup.

Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory have now closed their borders. ScoMo announced last night that pubs, restaurants, churches and gyms are to be closed.

On this mornings news there was an article about Centrelink (Social Security) website crashing with all the newly unemployed trying to get government assistance. Social distancing seemed to be thrown out where there were queues of people stretching out of Centrelink offices waiting for service.

I get the idea that one of the aims in sending small businesses bust is to create more government jobs and expand big business to provide more employment. If you're working for the government or a big business it's harder to avoid playing the party line and your work contract can include more controls for out of work behaviour.

Additionally, Australia and Canada have announced that they'll withdraw from the Olympics.

I cant keep up with this thread :lol: 8 new pages since I was last here yesterday.

This is fresh "from the mint"
The really interesting part regarding cv starts at 4:13 minutes. Another telling piece in this growing puzzle.

Comet ATLAS Coming, Plasma Universe, Interference (coronavirus)

Be safe all!

And throw any fear out the window!
So having the flu shot increases the chance of getting cv. Glad I've never had a flu shot in my life. Got to love Ben "Eyes open . No fear. Be safe everyone!

I just don't have the words...

" A very shameful story": Czech Republic stole a batch of Chinese masks from Italy
22.03.2020-19: 00

What's the connection to the coronavirus? Am I missing something?
The thing is there has been a trade war going on all over the place and many countries applied strict measures because of coronavirus. In Czech it happened March 4th, in Germany I am not sure but Germany started prohibiting all exports on medical accessories which hurt Swiss companies producing these in Germany for example:

Germany denies that (there is probably a lot in disinfo running around), everyone is trying to cover their backs. Czech goverment was caught unprepared (as many others) when it comes to face mask stocks and when there was a truck of masks ordered for Czech, Germans stopped one truck with a medical accessories on their side of border over some administrative issue there was a big roar here and suddenly Czechs allegedly 'discovered' a stock of masks (I am not sure where the load was meant to go) in one of warehouses in my region so they decided to confiscate it, very likely to save their ass since people went into overdrive against Germany's policy and our government was trying to save the situation.

Hence we have a very difficult environment here, a big war over supplies, people running amok, parties blaming each other... I am not surprised that politicians resort to normally unacceptable measures like this one. Of course it would be disgusting to see that Czechs has stolen goods that were heading out to Italy but things are not as simple as that. Everyone at the top is in trouble for being exposed as incompetent and they are trying to save the situation by any means.

Looks like these senators were in the know and sold stocks before the market nosedived.
Somehow, I don't thing they'll get the Martha Stewart treatment!
I wish people (not here for the most part) would stop referring to the covid-19 situation in Italy as a reference. I keep hearing..."but look at Italy".
Yep - I was hit with that too. The voice of reason is being all but completely drowned out by the official and MSM noise that's running pretty much non-stop!

Back
Top Bottom